CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums28772 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert
Liver Flush Results

Liver Flush & Liver Cleansing Support Forum #11 [Archive] Gall Stones

Read This First:   Survey   Survey  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR   FAQ  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Liver Cleanse Homepage   Rules
 62,812 page views     1,078 messages     214 topics     10 pages
This forum has been converted into Archive!   Go to The ACTIVE Forum

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
8y ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Liver Flush 11[A]     All Forums 
Like Liver Flush Support Forum #11 [Arc] on Facebook.com
Skeptical about Liver Flush? Have skeptical questions? Go to Liver Flush Debate Forum or spend some time reading Liver Flush Facts Forum, or read results of The Liver Flush Survey.
Page 10 of 10
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   10    

• Gallbladder removed... Can I flush liver?!   daocmom   11y

I had my gallbladder removed 1 1/2 months ago (Iím 28, healthy and eat fresh veggies/fruit and low fat anyway, what the bleep?!). Iím not planning on doing it for a while, but Iíve seen others who say they have flushed their livers after the surgery. I NEVER want to go through having another attack, it was worse then labor when I had my daughter three weeks before my GB surgery. ... ... Like others I was not aware of flushing or alternatives to having my GB removed, and Iím slightly angry, but I had SEVERE pancreatitus as a result of the really bad attacks, and it was an emergency procedure (Do ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi...I gotta run, but I just wanted to say that many many p...   Tracey   11y

Hi...I gotta run, but I just wanted to say that many many people do liver flushes than have had their gallbladders removed. It helps them, absolutely! No bad side effects. Even people without gallbladders need to keep their livers clear of bile duct stones! ... ... T   [End]
    • I am nearly in the same boat as you. I had my GB out in Oc...   Flowerchild59   11y

I am nearly in the same boat as you. I had my GB out in October for a nonfunctioning GB which was full of adhesions and scar tissue (no stones). I donít think a cleanse would have helped, but I want to do my first flush for my liver. I am also having pain in RUQ still, and I know that my liver is screaming for attention. I just donít know which one to do. Any insight from anyone would be appreciated.   [End]
      • You will find many stories from people who did flush after ...   Spirit   11y

You will find many stories from people who did flush after gallbladder removal. ... ... No one reported any problem. Read this page ...   [End]
        • Thanks for the referral page. I am still scared to do it be...   daocmom   11y

Thanks for the referral page. I am still scared to do it because I do still feel ill. I had an endoscopy done three weeks ago as well, and Iím on Protonix but I donít want to have to take this the rest of my life. I think in about 6 months I will be brave enough to try it. I REALLY am scared of having another attack, my doctor told me that I was so sick from it that I could have died from the Pancreatitus. I have a 2 month old and I want to make myself as healthy as I can be so I can take care of her.   [End]
          • I have also had my gall bladder removed in 1999.( Also unaw...   denisenj3   11y

Just wondering how you and your baby are doing since your post in March. Hopefully youíre feeling better. Take care. Denise ...   [End]
            • Just a note to say it has been almost a year since my gallb...   daocmom   10y

Just a note to say it has been almost a year since my gallbladder removal. I feel MUCH better then I did on my first post. Baby just turned 1, and doing great. I donít feel the same as I used to, though. The doctors did tell me I wouldní feel any diferent, but I do. I have trouble digesting things. They come out looking like they did going in, if you catch my drift. Iím now doing a master cleanse of sorts. And let me say thank God for everyone on this site! There are a lot of people here like me who need to ask real personal questions and talk about things I canít even talk to my best frie ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have also had my gall bladder removed in 1999.( Also unaw...   rosemary   11y

I have also had my gall bladder removed in 1999.( Also unaware of alternatives) I had no complications to my knowledge, however I have always been suspicious of the fact that all doctors have told me that absolutely NO side effects occur after the surgery. Surely my body has had to make some changes to adapt to the loss of my organ. Apart from illness, can anyone direct me to information as to some general effects of the gall bladder removal? Iíd like to know how my body has needed to change and how to adapt with it. Being only 19 yrs old at the time of surgery, I feel like my body aged af ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 4th flush after GB pain   Spock   11y

I had not flushed in 3.5 weeks after I passed a ton of stones in my 3rd flush including a Robins Egg size stone. ... ... These last few days, I noticed a piercing pain on my right just under my rib cage. The pain would come and go, it would throb once or twice and then quickly subside. The pain would come and then go away for several hours. ... ... Because of this pain I did my 4th flush last night. This morning my stones were very different than anything I had previously passed. I passed probably 100 stones or so in my first BM, but my previous stones, from my first 3 flushes, had always been a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I can tell you from my candida diet days that fruit juices ...   Jill   11y

Sounds like you may had a lodged stone or something. I wonder if the coin grass really works to sofeten the stones pre flushing so this doesnít happen. I hope you feel better!   [End]
    • Wow, Spock...that sounds like a fantastic flush - definitel...   Tracey   11y

Wow, Spock...that sounds like a fantastic flush - definitely sounds like older bile and stones that came out. Way to go getting that sludge out...crazy! Iíve heard of the sludge, but have never had any, myself. ... ... Keep us posted on how you feel now.... ... ... T   [End]
    • Hi Shawn! ... ... Please keep us up to date about how you ...   Serenitii7   11y

Hi Shawn! ... ... Please keep us up to date about how you are feeling now after this flush. I would definitely agree that it sounds like something was stuck. Iím new to the flushing so I havenít experienced anything like that and hope I never do. I have had a gallbladder attack once years ago and it was horrible, I couldnít move for hours until the pain passed then I never felt it again. ... ... Are you still hurting or has the pain gone away? And are you drinking enough water? I found that this for my one liver flush made all of the difference in the world. ... ... I finished my liver flush, then ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hello Cheryl... ... ... I first did a colon flush for abou...   Spock   11y

Hello Cheryl... ... ... I first did a colon flush for about a month before I tried my first liver flush...I started that in early January. ... ... I have since done 3 more liver flushes, I continue to take the P&Bís, although I am bad about remembering to take them. ... ... I did a 2 week Candida cleanse that drove me right into the ground with the die off. ... ... I just think that the pain I get is from stones in my liver and gall bladder...I donít know if you saw the Robinís egg size stone I passed about 3 weeks ago, but after I passed that stone, there was a big relief on my kidney...I think it was pressi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • constipation - cleanse   #94987   11y

is the cleanse recommended for those with constipation ( mild hemorrhoids) I read somewhere that an unclean liver can cause hemorrhoids - hence want to try the cleanse. any suggestions anyone? Will expelling stones result in greater anal pain? Pls advise - do not wantto try if it is painful -already have splinter pains in the anal region   [End]
    • is the cleanse recommended for those with constipation ( m...   Southern Belle   11y

You could go ahead and try a liver flush. Itís not going to hurt you. ... ... But, I would tell you to begin a bowel/colon cleanse. It sounds like you need that more! ... ... GOod luck!   [End]
    • Search for hemorrhoids and liver in the Google search box i...   #163633   11y

Search for hemorrhoids and liver in the Google search box in the upper right corner of the screen and I think youíll find some references. I believe within the last couple of weeks someone posted that their hemorrhoids cleared up after one or more liver cleanses. ... ... Yes, some folks have gotten pretty sore bottoms. Itís not the stones, itís the diarrhea when using Epsom salts. One technique that several people have had luck with is to Vaseline the anus before each episode. ... ... The worst reported case that Iíve seen is from someone who was fruit fasting. I would suggest if at all possible to ...   [retrieve this message]
    • did the cleanse last night (with epsom salts) - Its 1 am t...   #94987   11y

did the cleanse last night (with epsom salts) - Its 1 am the following night and I havent visited the loo even once let alone expel stones. what the heck is happening???? any advise? am worried here -could something be blocking my ducts? I am constipated usually by this is way too much... ...   [End]
    • did the cleanse last night (with epsom salts) - Its 1 am t...   #94987   11y

did the cleanse last night (with epsom salts) - Its 1 am the following night and I havent visited the loo even once let alone expel stones. what the heck is happening???? any advise? am worried here -could something be blocking my ducts? I am constipated usually by this is way too much... ...   [End]
      • Hi there. I hope youíre feeling better by now. The same thi...   Jill   11y

Hi there. I hope youíre feeling better by now. The same thing happened to me when I tried a flush over 10 yrs ago. I got totally backed up--I felt like the olive oil had even traveled into my brain! Maybe youíre going to have to take some laxatives or something. Sorry I donít have any brilliant news for you but I do sympathize. Iím going to flush again but am still bowle and parasite cleansing for now...hopefully next time around will be better!   [End]
    • I had to try one of these when I was really sickfound that ...   gabbystates   5y

I had to try one of these when I was really sickfound that a combination of a cleanse and getting the right No prescription online pharmacy made the difference. ...   [End]
  • another New England Journal... Article   R Serenitii7   11y

The New England Journal of Medicine Volume 302:1274-1277 June 5, 1980 Number 23 ... ... Cholesterol crystals and the formation of cholesterol gallstones ... ... A Sedaghat, and SM Grundy ... ... Abstract ... ... To examine the relation of cholesterol crystallization to the formation of gallstones, gallbladder bile was obtained by means of duodenal intubation in 54 patients (eight with asymptomatic gallstones) and from 17 patients undergoing cholecystectomy for cholelithiasis. Hepatic bile was obtained from nine patients with common-duct stones. Bile samples were examined for cholesterol monohydrate cryst ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thanks for your trouble!! (np)   Southern Belle   11y
    • what is the bottom line?   StandFast   11y

Thanks for the article, but what is the bottom line?   [End]
      • Re: bottom line?   Serenitii7   11y

Hi, the bottom line on this and the other articles that I posted is as follows: ... ... First this was prompted because of Joeís post of Skepticism. I felt it was important for those that are recently learning about gallstones, the liver, colon cleansing, etc to have access to well known sources of information, something they may consider trusted sources of informtaion, something that will help validate what is being stated at curezone. ... ... I wanted to give information about what the medical profession is saying regarding stones, their formation, their make-up, etc. and an alternative means of ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi Cheryl, ... ... Thanks for your comments. I think you a...   StandFast   11y

Hi Cheryl, ... ... Thanks for your comments. I think you are 100% right, we have to pave our own path to recovery. I agree cleansing, diet and our own attitude all have a role to play and yes i agree it is possible to regain some of our old vitality. ... You should also look at Ayurveda, this is an ancient (about 2000yrs) old art of healing which comes from India. Here we not only look at herbs & cleansing, but also Yoga and spirituality. Ultimately if we can make our instruments (i.e. body) work right, then we will get closer to God and get to know him better. ... Thank you for your comments. ... Best ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Hi comments on your last post... ... ... Portions From You...   Serenitii7   11y

Hi comments on your last post... ... ... Portions From Your Post: ... ... ...Ayurveda, this is an ancient (about 2000yrs) old art of healing which comes from India. Here we not only look at herbs & cleansing, but also Yoga and spirituality. Ultimately if we can make our instruments (i.e. body) work right, then we will get closer to God and get to know him better. ... ... I agree with you totally. I believe that the mind is a powerful tool in itself. I agree that cleansing the body, mind, and spirit goes hand in hand. When we take out the impurities in our body, health improves, and we are more open to ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Yoga prescribes physical exercises to address many differen...   StandFast   11y

Yoga prescribes physical exercises to address many different diseases and disorders, (it is purely secular). Check out web site ... http://www.yogajournal.com/poses/index.cfm ... for more info.   [End]
              • I havenít had a cholesterol test since prior to 2001. I fo...   Serenitii7   11y

I havenít had a cholesterol test since prior to 2001. I found curezone in 2001. Since then I have done 3 colonic and 7 liver flushes (I have been using lemon juice in the liver flushes, but I will change to grapefruit since this was recommended.) I have been eating better and putting more fiber in my diet. ... ... My cholesterol from the last time was approaching 300. ... ... It is now 179!!!!! Yipee! WooHoo!! ... ... I hope this will encourage all of you as it did me this morning. ... (I thought the test was Saturday, but it was today) ... ... ... Tupper_Amanda ... ... P.S. I will cross-post this to the active l ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 7th flush in preparation for cholesterol test   Tupper_Amanda   11y

I just finished my 7th flush which went well. I will post my cholesterol test resluts after this coming Saturday to see how well my cholesterol has come down. I have not had it checked since before my first flush. (and before gallbladder attacks and cholesterol was high then.) ... ... ... I just dread drinking the olive oil and lemon juice stuff--donít you? Otherwise my 7th flush would have happened long ago.   [End]
    • is the cleanse recommended for those with constipation ( m...   Southern Belle   11y

I canít wait to hear your results!!!! ... ... Paulette   [End]
    • well i dread the OO/LJ also.Thats why i use red grapefruit ...   bone   11y

well i dread the OO/LJ also.Thats why i use red grapefruit juice instead.Add one table spoon of maple syrup and a little extra GFJ and it goes down real easy.Keep mixing while drinking.I also added the syrup to the ES/GFJ mix since that is the mix that gave me the most trouble.Yummy!I cant stress enough how much better the red grapefruit juice taste compared to the lemons in the OO mix.   [End]
    • Ooooh...Iím sure your cholesterol will be WAY down...canít ...   Tracey   11y

Ooooh...Iím sure your cholesterol will be WAY down...canít wait to hear your results. ... ... Iím with Bone...pink grapefruit is the way to go! ... ... T   [End]
    • Yippee!! WooHoo!! Cholesterol lowered   R Tupper_Amanda   11y

I havenít had a cholesterol test since prior to 2001. I found curezone in 2001. Since then I have done 3 colonic and 7 liver flushes (I have been using lemon juice in the liver flushes, but I will change to grapefruit since this was recommended.) I have been eating better and putting more fiber in my diet. ... ... My cholesterol from the last time was approaching 300. ... ... It is now 179!!!!! Yipee! WooHoo!! ... ... I hope this will encourage all of you as it did me this morning. ... (I thought the test was Saturday, but it was today) ... ... ... Tupper_Amanda ... ... P.S. I will cross-post this to the active l ...   [retrieve this message]
  • great article   R Serenitii7   11y

... The New England Journal of Medicine ... Volume 343:820-821 September 14, 2000 Number 11 ... ... By James C. Whorton. 332 pp., illustrated. New York, Oxford University Press, 2000. $39.95. ISBN 0-19-513581-4. ... ... Inner Hygiene: Constipation and the pursuit of health in modern society ... ... The subject of this book concerns everyone in one way or another. When nature calls regularly, one should be grateful. But when such calls are irregular and one suffers from headache, distention of the abdomen, disagreeable breath, and furred tongue, then something has to be done. According to 18th-century doct ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Gallstones info   R Serenitii7   11y

Hereís some info from Mayo Clinic that you may find useful. Iíll keep searching for more info that may tell about the green little devils that seems to be in question, but hereís what I have so far and it tells of one remedy besides surgery using bile salt tablets which I would think would have similar effects as the epsom salt and/or sea salt. ... ... Gallstones ... ... http://www.mayoclinic.com/invoke.cfm?objectid=7E7F8A87-F164-441E-BB6E7731D06D... ... ... Your gallbladder is a 3- to 4-inch-long, pear-shaped sac tucked behind your liver on your right side. It serves as a reservoir for bile produc ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thank you so much for sharing this. Very interesting, inde...   Southern Belle   11y

Thank you so much for sharing this. Very interesting, indeed. ... ... Paulette G.   [End]
    • thanks, big help,spent a lot of time surfing. hanna (np)   hanna   11y
    • Re: Gallstones info   Tracey   11y

Thanks for the info Serenitii! ... ... Funny how itís easier to find information on stuff like this if there is MEDICATION for it...ha ha. ya know? They proscribe the pills - but we know better!! ... ... Thanks! ... ... T   [End]
    • ... The New England Journal of Medicine ... Volume 343:820...   #164340   11y

... I have my mother and sister on all the cure zone protocols. They havenít had their first liver flush yet. This is great information. Iíll send this to them. ... ... Thanks for your post ... Ana   [End]
    • Thanks for sharing your great new found knowledge. By bring...   Nan   11y

Thanks for sharing your great new found knowledge. By bringing this to the attention of the curezome addicts the news will spread far and wide. I try to get many people I meet to take an interest in their own health. I tell them to look on the curezone site for answers to their problems and many are now as addicted as I. Complete strangers who I meet often tell me their medical problems and I ask them if they know about the help available on the internet. If the are interested I scrbble down Ēwww.curezone.comĒ and hand it to them. If I change one life the way I changed mine I will be conte ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Closed minded people   Spock   11y

I find that anytime I am asked about the different body cleanses that I have been doing by friends, probably only 1 in 10 will listen....(not that I really care to tell them anything anyway).... ... ... Many people have even inquired as to what I am up to, and they will ask valid questions, but then as soon as I start to respond they close their little minds because I am talking about ĒFeces, bowel, colon, etcĒ...Iíve had more than one person tell me that if the body wanted rid of toxins, it would do it naturally....that is when I stop talking about the subject. ... ... My favorite is the people who ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Shawn I loved your remarks. You are so right! lol It gets ...   Serenitii7   11y

Shawn I loved your remarks. You are so right! lol It gets me tickled reading what youíve written because I can so much relate to it. ... ... Iíve heard the same little comments when Iím going through this and not feeling well, but more in terms of... Ēyouíd better be careful,Ē and things of that nature. But now I can say that I spoke with the Doctor, she agrees with cleansing your body, and she agrees with the P and B drinks. I tried questioning her in my case as to how xrays were showing my intestines and colon as being full if Iíd been cleansing for a couple of weeks. I even told her tha ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I couldnít agree more with you Shawn. As soon as you mentio...   jaybyrd   11y

I couldnít agree more with you Shawn. As soon as you mention anything that is out of the normal experience of people or has to do with bodily waste they close their ears. My boss (and friend) and his wife are doing the Atkins diet together and people are all ears and want to know all about how theyíve lost the weight. Personally I think itís great that they are doing this for themselves but I do have a problem with the simplistic way that it comes across from them. They seem to see all carbs as equal. It seems that refined sugar is equivalent to an apple or avacado in their world! But sinc ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Luckily most of the people Iím telling (and Iím telling lot...   Tracey   11y

Luckily most of the people Iím telling (and Iím telling lots!! There were about 16 of us all doing the MC and b&p or variations of - without MC - in January - friends, family...acquaintances - wow) are open to it. ... ... Still...I think it would be handy to print out the ĒJourney to the Center of the ColonĒ article and just keep it handy for people that donít have email. Itís such a straightforward logical article - youíd have to be SUPER closed mind or skeptical by nature to NOT be inspired to do something about your own intestines... ... ... Southern Belle keeps liver flush recipes in her drawer ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Words and cleansing ... ... Words are very important to pe...   #163633   11y

Words and cleansing ... ... Words are very important to people. Words like Ēfeces, bowel, colon, etc.Ē probably wonít offend people on this board, but people on the outside may be offended or shocked by them. ... ... You might try something like, ĒThe buildup of undigested food that lines my digestive tract is making it hard for my body to get the nutrition that it needs from the food that I eat. Iím going through a multi-step program that gradually removes this unwanted lining. This process has helped a lot of people. Hopefully it will help me, too.Ē ... ... Observe their body language and facial featu ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: Gallstones info   Tracey   11y

That is cool, Nan. I have noticed that, too. Iíve had people Iíve JUST met tell me about their poo (and they donít even know Iím cleansing and into poo! ha.). Strangers tell me about their health too. Itís pretty interesting... ... ... I wonder if you are an INFJ or ENFJ?? (just curious) ... ... Jungian Quiz: http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=122&i=288 ... ... Tracey   [End]
      • Hi Nan! ... ... Thank you for all of your kind words, I ap...   Serenitii7   11y

Hi Nan! ... ... Thank you for all of your kind words, I appreciate it! Yes it has been a real blessing to me and I just want to share with others what I have learned as so many others have done with me. ... ... I can imagine as soon as Iím out and about and people tell me of their problems, Iíll do the same and share this site. Iíve also started spreading the word to all of my family and some are benefiting from it already. Thatís what itís all about though, helping each other, giving the support and info and people getting well. I love this site. ... ... I wish you nothing but the best for you and y ...   [retrieve this message]
  • For Porky Pig   Southern Belle   11y

The server is not letting me respond to your post, so I will make a new one! ... ... Congratulations on your great flush!!!! ... ... I am so happy for you! ... Paulette G   [End]
  • 3rd flush results   porkie pig   11y

Hi Everyone, Will last nite I did my 3rd flush. I did one last week and had such pain in my left side and under my breast bone. So I did the 3rd one, this time it went more smoothly. I just passed small green ones. Which is fine for me at least something came out. I did not sleep very well. I live in Colo. and we had our first big blizzard of the whole winter time. Our lights went out for 16 hours. So I had a candle and flash light to look at what I passed. I still have some pain under the breast. But it should pass in time. I do believe in the flushes. They have really helped on the gb pa ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You still have that left side pain eh? Did you ever have it...   Tracey   11y

You still have that left side pain eh? Did you ever have it BEFORE you started liver flushing? Or doing enemas? I still think you need to do an oral bowel cleanse....I have a feeling there is just a pocket of fecal matter that needs to move...old mucoid plaque or something. ... ... T   [End]
    • Make sure you drink drink drink to flush out those toxins. ...   Nan   11y

Make sure you drink drink drink to flush out those toxins. Someone posted a meesage once saying the spleen is on the left side. Could this be affected when we flush the ĒshitĒ out of our liver? How do we prevent our spleen from being affected if this is the case? I would love to Know because it happened to me after flushing once. Regards Nan from Australia.   [End]
  • Liver Flush   R akashiccc   11y

Hey, everyone. Just giving the update. Iíve only done one liver flush so far. Iím about to do another. I had great results and have already lost 11 pounds. My allergies have gotten a lot better. I feel better. Iíve got a little kick yet to get back, but everything has been dead on so far. I had reservations at first too because Iíd heard the Dr. Weil had recommended against the cleanse, but my body completely disagrees. Iím pretty darn happy and Iíll keep going.   [End]
  • A Receipe for making Quark (German style cottage cheese)   Anne   11y

... ... I live in Central American and you cannot find Quark here. Could anybody out there send me the receipe for making it at home. ... Thanking you, ... Anne   [End]
  • need your expertise   #162945   11y

I have been searching the internet for hours looking for answers and I came upon this forum; YAY! I am 32 year old female and for the last 3 months I have been suffering with what seems to be gallbladder problems. Everything that I ate caused me abdominal pain chest pain and diarrhea. I ended up in the hospital 3 times in as many months and lost 25 pounds because of my inability to eat without getting sick. Last weekend I did my first gallbladder flush and was pleased to see big black blobs. However, I expected them to be hard. They were not. I could easily mash them flat. They were the co ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Cholesterol stones are not hard, they are like sponge. I ha...   StandFast   11y

Cholesterol stones are not hard, they are like sponge. I have done 4 Flushes so far and on each occassion i have removed many green Cholesterol stones. These stones block up the bile ducts (of which there are about 50,000) in your Liver and stop bile from coming out. Glad to learn you are doing well - keep it up. Keep flushing till about 2000 stones come out. I am surprised your stones are black, most people report green stones. Check out Dr Clarks web site to learn more.   [End]
    • A few folks have posted with a similar theme: Iím getting g...   #163633   11y

A few folks have posted with a similar theme: Iím getting goo/sand/cloudy stuff but no stones. Itís always seemed to me that it doesnít matter exactly what is congesting the liver or taking up space in the gallbladder. However, most of these folks seem to feel that theyíve failed in some way because they didnít get stones. ... ... In your case itís obviously helped. The way I see it, if your black globs were preventing bile to be stored and concentrated in the gallbladder, that would explain your symptoms. Now that thereís less goo thereís more bile and better digestion can occur. This of cours ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Great flush results!!! ... ... You know, you will find t...   Southern Belle   11y

Great flush results!!! ... ... You know, you will find that every flush you do will be COMPLETELY different from the previous one. ... ... My first one began with a solid green rope and I canít remember anyone else passing anything like this---just me! Then I passed stones and continued to pass stones until I just didnít have anymore. ... ... So, you keep flushing and enjoy the better health you are already experiencing! ... ... Paulette G.   [End]
    • Wow! I am fascinated by your íblack globsí! Were they in th...   Tracey   11y

Wow! I am fascinated by your íblack globsí! Were they in the form of stones or were they rubbery? liquidy? Verrrrry curious. ... ... It is said that fresh bile is chartreusy/green and the darker it is the more stagnant it is. Maybe what you got out was very stagnant dark dark green/black bile?? ... ... Iím soooo glad youíre feeling better! You can flush every two weeks and watch the improvements happen... ... ... T   [End]
  • Liver flush for my wife   Greg   11y

Hello, ... ... My 32yr old wife has suffered from all sorts of health issues from asthma, skin problems, digestive, bladder & kidneies & liver swelling/pain. Also her son has Cistic Fibrosis...... ... ... I want to try the liver clensing as Iíve spent some time reading the boards and think this will help her as Iíve always noticed she has problems after eating oily junk food. ... ... Will the flush put stress on her kidneys? Are there any special considerations for people whoís systems are sensitive? ... ... Thanks in advance... ... ... Greg   [End]
    • Greg I think the liver flush is excellent. I suffer from a...   Serenitii7   11y

Greg I think the liver flush is excellent. I suffer from allergies. The last 6 months Iíve had bronchitis which led to asthma and pneumonia. I wasnít getting better infact I was getting worse. ... ... Iíd first start a good bowel cleansing program first. If you cleanse the liver and the bowel hasnít been cleansed first, you could have more problems because the toxins and all that you are drawing out have no way of escaping. She could actually become sicker because her body would be holding all of that inside. ... ... Get her to start a good bowel cleansing program for a couple of weeks then defi ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I agree with everything on the previous post. Just want to ...   Julia   11y

I agree with everything on the previous post. Just want to add one thing. If there is concern with kidneys specifically, have her try one of the kidney cleanses on this site. There are some very simple ones. If she has had kidney stones, she may want to try one of the more complicated but more powerful kidney cleanses like Dr. Clarkís. ... ... Good luck!!   [End]
    • Hi Greg! ... ... I agree with the other posters.... ... ....   Tracey   11y

Hi Greg! ... ... I agree with the other posters.... ... ... Just wanted to add that you should print out the following article, íJourney to the center of the Coloní and both you and your wife should read it. Definitely. (I know I sound like a broken record now! but itís true! Shines some common sense light on the subject) ... ... Cleanse away! ... ... T http://www.thedoctorwithin.com/index_fr.html?content=/articles/index.html ...   [End]
  • I'm tired of Juicing. Can I buy applejuice from the store?   alleygator   11y

I have been going trough dozens of apples and Iím all juiced out. ... I found organic applejuice at a store, but it has 26 grams of sugar in it. Is this the natural sugar from the apples, or is it added sugar. ... After a gallbladder attack it is recommended not to have sugar or refined sugars. ... Any suggestions would be appeciated. ... ...   [End]
    • I have been going trough dozens of apples and Iím all juice...   Southern Belle   11y

If thatís what you want to do, you go right ahead. If itís 100% apple juice, then it would not have added sugar. ... ... Then later you may want to go back and juice. ... ... Paulette G.   [End]
    • ĒAfter a gallbladder attack it is recommended not to have s...   #163633   11y

ĒAfter a gallbladder attack it is recommended not to have sugar or refined sugars.Ē ... ... -- Plus, these juice trips are a frontal assault on the endocrine system. ... ... I know a head nurse at an endocrinologistís office who wonít even walk down the aisle of the supermarket that has the fruit juices in it. She sees what juices do to the endocrine system, and she doesnít want to be tempted. ... ... There is so much more sugar in fruit juice than there is in the fruit itself. For example, a small container of Odwalla might have the juice from two grapefruits in it. We can drink it in five minutes, spi ...   [retrieve this message]
      • For hypoguy---Curious   Southern Belle   11y

So, are you saying that organic apple juice would have sugar? Thatís something I didnít know.   [End]
        • I went to Whole Foods today, which is a grocery store with ...   alleygator   11y

I went to Whole Foods today, which is a grocery store with mostly all organic items. ... I was looking for organic applejuice, I found some, but it said on the label 26 grams of sugar.So I didnít buy it. ... I will just keep juicing. It may take a while to do, but at least I know it is the best.   [End]
        • Yes, absolutely, organic apple juice has naturally occurrin...   #163633   11y

Yes, absolutely, organic apple juice has naturally occurring sugar in it. ... ... I just took a look at the label of the Odwalla grapefruit juice that I use for liver cleansing. It has: ... ... 16g sugar ... 2g protein ... 0g fat ... ... You can see for yourself that there is not enough fat and protein to balance out the sugar. And gator says apple juice has 26g of sugar? Oh boy. Heís going to the moon on that stuff. This is one of the reasons that people think that they feel so good on these juice fasts. They are on a sugar high, pure and simple. ... ... I feel so badly for all of the poor people who have been ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I can tell you from my candida diet days that fruit juices ...   teenabee   11y

I can tell you from my candida diet days that fruit juices would send me through the roof! Prior to the onslaught of candida I had a relatively sugar-free diet as far as refined and processed foods. I did eat alot of fruits and fruit juices, plus I had no idea how much hidden sugar there was in so many other foods. When I first went on the candida diet I went through sugar withdrawal galore!!!! It wasnít until I had done a few liver flushes this past year (15 years later) that I can finally drink apple juice to prepare for a flush! I used to add club soda to my juices when I felt the u ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I donít think there are many people doing an Apple JUICE Fa...   Tracey   11y

I donít think there are many people doing an Apple JUICE Fast here are there? Some do an Apple Fast (real apples, no juice). ... ... I suppose the odd one does... ... ... And, are you lumping lemonade fast people in with the juice fast people? Not many juice fast people on this forum... ... ... T   [End]
  • 3rd flush results-more sceptical than ever   joe   11y  Ü C Ü

I did my third flush last night, (the first two were in January and February). ... ... I drank a lot of oil down, a full mugful with the grapefruit juice. 2 normal adult doses of magnesium, one as Epsom salts, the other as milk of magnesium. ... ... Quite a disturbed night, a little nauseous and so on. ... ... 4 or 5 bowel movements this morning and a lot of green lumps, probably 100-150 in total. ... ... However, once again, all these lumps look newly formed, being of uniform consistency and colour. Some are brown on the outside, while some are green, but this difference only seems to reflect the amount of ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Joe!   R Southern Belle   11y

I am so sorry you have not had the results you expected from your liver flush. I know you wanted to see stones---Everyone does! ... ... All I can tell you is that I am one of the ones who flushed until I saw no more stones. Presently, I am doing a fast and intend on fasting 40 days. I may or may not make it, but I am trying. Whenever I DO end my fast, I plan another liver flush---no specific reason why---I just am. ... ... Every one of my liver flushes was different, but I always saw stones. My first flush resulted in a long green rope followed by many stones that day. The next five or six flu ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: 3rd flush results-more sceptical than ever   yemaya   11y

i read a couple posts from people who did do it with whip cream.. and also ice cream. They also got the green stones! I will try to find the links and be back...   [End]
    • Hey Joe watya doin with that frying pan in your hand......;...   R pepe   11y

Hey Joe watya doin with that frying pan in your hand......;+D ... ... You seem to be caught up in a moments heat of passion trying to disprove something. Your frying pan experiment proves absolutly nothing without chemical analysis yet youíre taking this as some kinda proof to prop up your doubts. ... ... Look Joe I have done 5 flushes and Iím still passing a buncha so called stones. Iím with you here as far as the skeptism goes but ya know what? It really doesnít matter and even more so in light of having read accounts of people passing these same stones without flushing. ... ... Personal results man. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Joe, ... Thanks for your post. I have so far done 4 Flus...   StandFast   11y

Hi Joe, ... Thanks for your post. I have so far done 4 Flushes and like you I do wonder about the nature of the green stuff that comes out. I continue doing the Flushes because after doing each Flush I feel significantly better, also I have been gathering some data of the number of stones per flush. The data is (200,90,60,45). Notice the numbers are decreasing, I will continue Flushing till no more comes out, and I will keep you all posted. I have heard (or read) of people whose Flush procedure has been interrupted and they have only taken the Epson Salts and no Oil, and to their surprise hav ...   [retrieve this message]
      • green stuff, yellow stuff, crumbs and worms!   ocean   11y

from my very little experience so far ( 3 flushes ) iíve seen those little green things you are talking about...but along with that iíve also seen crumb like cream stuff, chick pea like tan rocks and worms! and once absolutely nothing! so with that nothing how do you explain where the oil went? how did i pass it if i didnít see it??? hmmm. ... ... anyway, the liver flush is not only for stones mind you! ... i havenít had significant rock results like spock for instance (go see some of his posts and pics!), but iíve had a lot of critters that im very happy to have expelled through the flush! ... ... amen!   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: 3rd flush results-more sceptical than ever   Tracey   11y

Hiya. ... ... Well, I have to say that none of my ístonesí look like those bright green things. Mine look like meteorites! Those bright greenies look like freshly formed cholesterol...but the ones Iíve gotten out look like old buggers...and although not íhard as stoneí...theyíre firm. I suspect mine are liver bile duct stones. (see intraheptic stone picture - that looks exactly like mine!) I have never released íhundredsí of stones. ... ... Stonehedge is one who did a whippedcream flush (but, unfortunately he then hours later took some olive oil/gf as well....so it wasnít a good test! rats). ... ... My ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Joe! I can understand your scepticism but Iím not sure ...   Serenitii7   11y

Hi Joe! I can understand your scepticism but Iím not sure that I agree with you. It sounds logical what you are saying but there are other things to look at and consider as well. ... ... Have you ever taken fat and heated it? Perhaps a cyst and heated it? I have not done this but it sounds very logical to me that it would melt as well. Then what? The fat is not fat? It was oil? Or the cyst was not a cyst it was an oil? ... ... What you have indeed done is only part of a test. It would need to be placed under a microscope and analyzed to be accurate. ... ... I can say this though and say this ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Do you really think that 100-150 stones could be formed jus...   #166520   11y

Do you really think that 100-150 stones could be formed just from having 1/2 cup of oil in your system for 12 hours? Also, of ... course they melted down on the stove.......they are made of cholesterol which is basically fat. The green stones are a build up ... of fat that for some reason the body has been unable over the years to breakdown. I can tell you that I am on my 8th cleanse and ... I am now starting to pass big, hard, tan stones. These are the older stones that have been in the liver for a long time. These are ... calcified stones of which they are made of calcium instead of cholesterol ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Stones on the stove   #162767   11y

Cholesterol is a fat. Fats are oils in the solid phase. Cholesterol is solid below 146 degrees C (300 degrees F), and liquid above. So if you put your stones in a frying pan, whether they are made of cholesterol or olive oil, they will melt into oil. Actually, your experiment leans toward suggesting the stones are NOT olive oil, because olive oil is liquid at room temperature.   [End]
    • oh yeah   Tracey   11y

...and the stones, of mine, that take an extra day to make their way out are hollow! They look like the normal little meteorites....but then I go to cut them and they are completely hollow - the choleterol/stagnant bile etc has melted out into my bowel (yuk). They have a ícrustí. These are not olive oil stones....no way hosay! ... ... T   [End]
    • Re: 3rd flush results-more sceptical than ever   joe   11y

Unfortunately my computer at home is currently being repaired so I can only respond from the local net cafe. So apologies for taking time to get back on this. ... ... I think there are a lot of valid points made in response to what I wrote, although nothing conclusive. I will pursue the flushes on a two-four weekly basis and hope that I am proved wrong. I still suffer from pain around the gall and the liver and have a long running problem with bloating of the stomach. So I am keen to find a self-help solution. And my reasoning so far does not rule out that maybe the method can decongest the li ...   [retrieve this message]
      • keep us posted...   StandFast   11y

We would all like to know how you get on with different recepies, so let us know. Thanks & Good Luck.   [End]
      • Re: 3rd flush results-more sceptical than ever   Tracey   11y

Hi Joe! ... ... You say you have bloating of the stomach, too? I think the two main organs to pay attention to are - the Liver (the íGeneralí of the body -TCM- if itís not healthy the rest of you isnít going to be) and the intestines. You MUST read the following article, ĒJourney to the Center of the ColonĒ (bear with me all you others that have heard me say this before! ha!). I think you need a good bowel cleanse - oh yes I do! ... ... Holistic Horizons is a good one or just plain old B&P (bentonite and psyllium : http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=153&i=1061 ) ... ... With your intestines cleaned out ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi Joe, ... ... I was just wondering if you had seen a doc...   Emerald   11y

Hi Joe, ... ... I was just wondering if you had seen a doctor and had an ultrasound performed to see if you have stones. While I am inclined toward holistic approaches, I very much believe that the flushes may be better preventative measures than cures. ... ... If you have pigment stones (hard rather than rubbery) in your gall bladder, you could cause yourself problems if those hard stones get lodged in the common bile duct. ... ... I recently had laparoscopic surgery (March 26). I was unimpressed by a cocky surgical resident who took my questions about holistic alternatives as signs that I was scared ...   [retrieve this message]
  • My first Liver Flush   Sprite   11y

Wasnt as great as I thought it would be. Right when I drank the olive oil mixture and laid down could feel all kinds of weird stuff going on. This morning felt a little sick at my stomach but didnt go to the bathroom until I was on to the juice drink. I was starting to think I was never going to go! Had a few BMs not as many as I thought passed about 10 pea sized green things and all the others were small mostly all brown. I took one of the light green ones and crushed it and it was bright green inside. My sister said the gall stones should be really hard, is so I guess I didnt pass any, w ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hey Sprite!   Southern Belle   11y

Well, you took the plunge and did it!! I am so glad you did. ... ... Definately flush again in two weeks. You will find every flush you complete will never be the same. ... ... Just keep trying. Paulette G. ...   [End]
      • Yes I did do it! I am for sure going to do another one. I f...   Sprite   11y

Yes I did do it! I am for sure going to do another one. I feel so much better since I have started all of this and sleep so much better at night and dont have to take sleeping pills anymore! Now I just have to work on my eating habits! They are getting better though but it is slow going!   [End]
    • Re: My first Liver Flush   Fountain of Youth   11y

Your sister is talking about calcified stones. There are also cholesterol stones, though they wonít show up on x-rays and stuff becasue they are not calcified.   [End]
      • Yes I did do it! I am for sure going to do another one. I f...   Sprite   11y

Yes I did do it! I am for sure going to do another one. I feel so much better since I have started all of this and sleep so much better at night and dont have to take sleeping pills anymore! Now I just have to work on my eating habits! They are getting better though but it is slow going!   [End]
  • Lower back pain after a Flush?   StandFast   11y

Has anyone experienced a lower back pain after doing a Liver Flush? I seem to get these after each Flush, it lasts only about a day or so. Has anyone else had this?   [End]
  • Gallbladder Removal - How Long Does Swelling Last?   Julia H.   11y

After several years of experiencing severe gallstone attacks & an entire year of bi-weekly liver flushes (which eventually became ineffectual & caused me great pain), I recently suffered a collapsed gallbladder which led to (among other things) emaciation & pancreatitis. As a result, I was in the hospital for a week & had my gallbladder removed. ... ... I am wondering if anyone knows how long I should expect the ĒbloatingĒ & ĒswellingĒ of my body to last? My understanding is that this ĒswellingĒ is caused by either (or both) the surgery itself and/or the carbon dioxide gas used during the gall ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Julia, I hope all is going well with your recovery. I unfo...   Emerald   11y

Julia, I hope all is going well with your recovery. I unfortunately do not have an answer to your question but did want to commiserate with your situation and offer advice for those debating on having surgery. I had laparoscopic surgery five days ago (March 26). Iím still feeling a little bloated. ... ... I only had one attack (February 19). The doctors in the ER said that I would most likely need gall bladder surgery. I saw a surgeon, who said it should come out. I was quite put off by his cocky resident who kept telling me how I shouldnít be ĒscaredĒ about surgery, because I asked about ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Take Welchol, stop diarrhea!   #163864   11y

I have had chronic diarrhea for 21 years now. My doctor happened to give me Welchol for an unrelated reason. It is fantastic for controlling the diarrhea. For several months, I have not had to worry any longer about eating only at home, or being within five minutes of a bathroom. The doctor is trying to get me off of the Welchol as it did not do what he wanted, but I am fighting it because of this side benefit. I started at 4 625mg pills/day, but found that it still works well enough at just 2 pills with dinner. Hope it helps someone else.   [End]
    • ...but....maybe you should try to find out why you have dia...   Tracey   11y

...but....maybe you should try to find out why you have diarrea in the first place? (I know...21 years is a long time) ... ... Read íJourney to the Center of the Coloní...it might shed some new light on the subject. ... ... *although I donít know what that drug is...I am glad you were finally to experience some relief!* ... ... Tracey http://www.thedoctorwithin.com/articles/journey_colon.html ...   [End]
    • Chronic diarrhea is usually caused by food allergies. Sear...   #166520   11y

Chronic diarrhea is usually caused by food allergies. Search the web for Nambudripad Allergy Elimination Technique (naet). This ... is what cured me of my chronic diarrhea.....it was a miracle. It will cure one allergy at a time. ... ... good luck   [End]
      • I have had horrible diarrhea for the past month. My doctor ...   jhottes   10y

I have had horrible diarrhea for the past month. My doctor is going to perform a colonoscopy in a month to determine what the underlying problem is. However in the meantime he prescribed me Welchol to treat the diarrhea. It was worked very effectively. I am using a dose of 2 pills taken with each meal. I no longer have to run to the bathroom 15+ times per day. I am down to about 4 times daily and I can take my time in finding a bathroom, its great.   [End]
    • It worked for me also. Years and years ago it started. I ...   cliffb   10y

It worked for me also. Years and years ago it started. I went through all the tests and the conclusion was that it was IBS. A couple of years ago the doctor put me on welchol for cholestrol and the IBS went away. Stayed on it for a year (6 pills a day) but found out it caused anal itching (sorry but it did). Did not want to give it up, so decreased until I started having symptoms again. One pill a day and I was back to cramping after I eat. Two pills every other day was the answer.   [End]
  • YOUR LIVER..YOUR LIFELINE BY JACK TIPS (BOOK)   BUTTERFLY   11y

DOES ANYONE OWN THIS BOOK? IF SO CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THIS BOOK IS WORTH BUYING IF I CAN FIND IT. ALSO IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT HAS IT AND MAY WANT TO SELL IT? ... ... ... FAITH   [End]
  • Lookig for help!!   Monty   11y

Is there anyone out there that has had similar symptoms: ... ... Started 8 months ago with abdominal pain in lower right quadrant (near appendix). Dr tells me I have diverticulum and prescribes 2 sets of antibiotics and says ĒGo on a liquid diet for 2 daysĒ. I do that and within 6 days of the medication course Iím so dizzy I canít stand up. This continues on for weeks after stopping the meds. Iím then sent for CT scans barium tests and blood work. I then have psoriasis coming out of my skin on my backside which is burnt and now had yeast infections all over it. Iím treated with diflucan a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You may want to check out the Master Cleanse to do a colon ...   AmyK   11y

You may want to check out the Master Cleanse to do a colon detox first, then a parasite cleanse. The blood cleanse of straight veggies and fruit will help and you can tie that in with a yeast detox. ... ... 3 years ago I went to a naturapath because of my uncontrollable carb/sugar binges and mood swings. A live blood culture test revealed that I had 5x the yeast microbe level in my system, and that was just my blood. 6 weeks of detox, of vegs, 2 fruit sugar servings (OJ counted as 2, no grapes, had to stick to non-sweet fruits), no bread or yeast products, plain yogurt, you get the picture h ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I wont be of much help since I am not a big believer in goi...   Sprite   11y

I wont be of much help since I am not a big believer in going to Drís. If I believed them probably wouldnt be walking today, since I have a deteriorating spine and a bulging disk all they would say is surgery but I wouldnt do that. Now 5 years later, I am belly dancing! Self healing is great! But just wanted to say my husbands name is Monty :)   [End]
      • To Sprite   Liverlittle   11y

Hi Sprite: ... ... What did you do to get better with your bulging discs? Iíve had the problem for almost 7 years now. At least once a year it gets worse, and my sciatica also gets worse - numbness and pain in the left leg, in addition to constant lower back pain. My last episode occurred recently after going on a B&P bowel cleanse - the pressure of the bowels aggravated my tailbone! Now Iím suffering from pain and numbness in my right leg too, not to mention the lower back. Any suggestions would be welcome.   [End]
        • Hi Liverlittle, One of the first things I did was take off ...   Sprite   11y

Hi Liverlittle, One of the first things I did was take off some weight which really helped alot. Then I decided last year to do something to strengthen the muscles on each side of my spine so I got one of those power glides they show on TV. You just wouldnt believe the difference! It is slow going since you cant do much at the beginning. The beginning of this year added Belly Dancing and I also started dieting again and have took off about 24 more lbs and am now adding yoga. Have been doing the cleanses for over a month now and am very happy with the results. I feel so much better and dont ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Lookig for help!!   #161722   11y

Monty: ... ... My father had similar symptoms and had a malignant tumor in his Ilium. I would consider having a colonoscopy and once you are cleared then continue with your plans. Good Luck.   [End]
  • I thought "Distilled Water" was the best water to drink...   alleygator   11y

I just read an article from the top 25 stories on dietary suggestions. ... It says not to drink distilled water, but Iíve read elsewhere that itís the best. ...   [End]
    • Hi gator, ... ... Like everything else, you will find both...   InCharge   11y

Hi gator, ... ... Like everything else, you will find both opinions. ... ... If you could see whatís in the bottom of my water distiller when it shuts off, you would know which is good. I wouldnít drink anything else.   [End]
    • perhaps Lillian can answer this...   kitty   11y

Iíve not researched which is best, but I usually drink bottled or filtered just because itís readily available to me. Lillian posted a list of good dietary habits and said no tap or distilled water. Hereís her post... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=188&i=522   [End]
    • Re: I thought "Distilled Water" was the best water to drink...   #163633   11y

I have heard that the problem with distilled water is that it pulls out minerals, including trace minerals that are not available without a prescription, like lithium. ... ... Most people get most of their lithium from the water that they drink. Vegetables are an additional source, but water is the major source. In other words, virtually everyone reading this post has lithium in their bodies, and needs to in order to be happy and comfortable. (People think that lithium is only for manic depressives, but this isnít true. Lithium plays many roles in our bodies.) ... ... Lithium is just one example. L ...   [retrieve this message]
    • WATER IS VERY CONFUSING. I THINK DISTILLED WATER IS THE ONL...   BUTTERFLY   11y

WATER IS VERY CONFUSING. I THINK DISTILLED WATER IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO. I MAKE MY OWN DISTILLED WATER USING AN DISTILLER. IF YOU DECIDED TO DRINK DISTLLED WATER AND YOU BUY IT. MAKE SURE IT IS STEAM DISTILLED. THERE IS SUPPOSE TO BE A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DISTILLED AND STEAM DISTILLED ACCORDING TO NORMAN WALKER. HE HAS AN JUICER NAMED AFTER HIM. JUST GO WITH WORKS BEST FOR YOU. ... ... GOOD LUCK ... ... FAITH   [End]
    • Dr. Schulze, Dr. Christopher and Dr. N.W. Walker think that...   Hermit   11y

Dr. Schulze, Dr. Christopher and Dr. N.W. Walker think that Distilled water is the best to drink. ... The following if from http://www.herbsfirst.com/NewsLetters/Distilledwater.html. Go to that page to read the whole article. ... ***** I like the way Dr. N.W. Walker explains water and the use of minerals in the body. In his book ĒWater Can Undermine Your HealthĒ (Norwalk Press, Publishers, Phoenix, Arizona, 1974), he quotes, ĒWhat happens to the minerals in the water?Ē ... ... Once the liquid, whatever it happens to be, reaches the liver it is completely divested and cleared of everything whatever t ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Ē...The expression that distilled water leaches minerals fr...   #163633   11y

Ē...The expression that distilled water leaches minerals from the body is entirely inaccurate...Ē ... ... I donít think that itís entirely inaccurate, although it is somewhat inaccurate. ... ... Distilled water doesnít leach the minerals directly, as far as I know. It just doesnít replace certain minerals as the body uses them up. The net effect is leaching. ... ... Now, if someone is living on the juice of raw root veggies, then perhaps you can make the case that enough of these minerals will be in the raw veggie juice. (I donít advocate this, BTW). ... ... Also, I know of no evidence that distilled water ...   [retrieve this message]
  • the liver dr.com   porkie pig   11y

Has anyone heard of the Liver doctor? I have a magazine ad for some liver tablets. Her name is Dr. Sandra Cabot Md. Has anyone tried her products? Let me know. Look her up at www.liverdoctor.com . Let me know what you think. Thanks P.P.   [End]
    • She is an Australian doctor who is very good in her field. ...   Marg   11y

She is an Australian doctor who is very good in her field. ... I use her liva tone products all the time. ... She wrote the Sydrome X book and also quite a few others on hormone and liver problems. ... regards ... Marg   [End]
    • Hi I have bought books by this Dr and they are excellent. O...   Nan   11y

Hi I have bought books by this Dr and they are excellent. One book contains great healthy eating recipes. Dr Cabot is an experienced Dr who found natural remedies and improved nutrition and cleansing of the body helped rid patients of health problems often eliminating the need for prescription medication. Her books are a great investment. The liver cleansing diet book written by her that I purchased led me to this site and helped me keep my gallbladder. My copy of this book is constantly borrowed by my friends in an effort to imporove their health. Good health and peace. Regards Nan   [End]
      • Re: the liver dr.com Thanks everyone   porkie pig   11y

Thanks Nan, After reading the remarks on this Dr. I plan to buy the book and supplements she offers. I almost had my gb taken out until I found this site. The people have really helped me alot. P.P   [End]
  • How's the tube?   AmyK   11y

I just read your last post 12 hours after last ES drink. Howís your bum? My final count was 16 BM.   [End]
    • oops, that was for Blackbeard n/t   AmyK   11y

I just read your last post 12 hours after last ES drink. Howís your bum? My final count was 16 BM.   [End]
    • Re: How's the tube?   Blackbeard   11y

Feeling much better today...All told 18BMís yesterday...16 with stones...Plus the dozen or so the night before...thanks for the tip...while I felt like an extra in a gay porn flick the number of times I had to lube my sphincter...it definitely served its purpose and protected it or I still would have been sore today! ... ... Keith S. :{) ... ...   [End]
  • epsom salt   #163848   11y

hello, ... i am trying to do liver detox, but i couldnít to find the shop where i can buy epsom salt around my neighbor, and also could not find online shop which sell ES.. ... ... Maybe i have to import ES from U.S, or any other country.. ... could you please let me know the online shop which send ES internationally? ... ... any info will be really appriciated.. ... ... thanks ... ...   [End]
    • Try finding Magnesium Sulfate as this is its other name. In...   Nan   11y

Try finding Magnesium Sulfate as this is its other name. In Australia we by it at the Pharmacy or in the supermarket in the section where medicinal things such as painkillers are situated. I hope this helps. The brand I buy is Faulding Epson Salts (Magnesium Sulfate B.P.} I donít know what the B.P. stands for. Best of luck with your cleanse. Peace and good health to you. Regards, NAN from AUSTRALIA.   [End]
    • Oleg, that is incredible. You must feel so different getti...   #162457   11y

The last time I flushed I didnít use ES at all . . . I used Milk of Magnesium instead and still got GREAT results . . .   [End]
    • Hello Japanese girl!! ... ... Yes, like the other poster s...   Tracey   11y

Hello Japanese girl!! ... ... Yes, like the other poster said it will be in the Pharmacy (drugstore). Magnesium Sulphate. ... ... Most people use it to soak their feet in. (! I know that seems scary to put inside yourself) So if it says 100% Magnesium Sulphate and looks like white white ísaltí crystals....then you have the right stuff. (no fragrance) ... ... It is a mild laxative and is used for that too. ... ... I hope you can find it! ... ... Tracey   [End]
  • How to avoid fatty liver   Shannon   11y

I got my gallbladder taken out, and I heard most people that get theirs out get fatty liver. If I excercie, cleanse, and eat right, will I avoid the fatty liver? ... ... This question maybe stupid, because itís obvious that if I do all these things I should, but at the same time, why do most people who get their gallbladders out, get fatty liver? ... ... Shannon   [End]
    • If I excercie, cleanse, and eat right, will I avoid the fat...   Spirit   11y

If I excercie, cleanse, and eat right, will I avoid the fatty liver? ... ... May be, but if you do liver flush, and you repeat it until your liver is clean, your chances to get fatty liver will decrease 10 times. Good diet and good lifestyle may not be enough for you. Every person is different, but those people who allowed their gallbladder to develop large stones, usually have many stones inside their liver, and it is smart to get those stones out. ... ... Read similar question in Liver Flush FAQ. ... ... ... why do most people who get their gallbladders out, get fatty liver? ... ... Because most people wh ...   [retrieve this message]
  • For Tracey   Didi   11y

... Hi Tracey, ... ... Iíve been drifting over to this forum fromthe MC forum for the last few days, since I am now thinking that I will do the flush on my lat day (18) of my fast. ... ... I noticed in one of your posts that reddish/tan BMs can mean that your liver isnít working right. I have been on the B&P shakes for only the last couple of days and I have had only BMs of this color. Actually, during the entire fast its been this way. So I am really worried. (And no, unfortunately I am not passing any ropes or anything. I am really beginning to be freaked out about all of the stuff inside me!). Coul ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Didi!! I donít think you have to worry because youíve be...   Tracey   11y

Hi Didi!! I donít think you have to worry because youíve been fasting. There isnít that much coming out of you, right? Just light/medium browny/copper/tan poo? And not much of it? Liquidy? This is totally normal when youíre fasting. Now...if you have pale bmís when youíre eating normally, then that would be an indication that you need some liver/bile attention. ... ... When you start eliminating the mucoid plaque youíll see some strange dark greenish/grey/brown colours! Youíve only been taking the b&p for 2 days now? Well...I didnít see anything until Day3. Day4 was more spectacular, though. ...   [retrieve this message]
      • ... Hi Tracey, ... ... Thank you so much for your help. I ...   Didi   11y

... Hi Tracey, ... ... Thank you so much for your help. I am relieved. Yes, you are right exactly about my poo, though since I started the shakes it is not really liquidy. By the way, I only do have BMs in the morning, usually 1-3 (from the lax tea at night). Is that ok, or should I be visiting the toilet in addition to that? ... ... I am planning on Saturday as my last day, since 5 days after that I am going away and from what I understand the Ēcoming-off-the-fastĒ routine is to be taken seriously ;-) ... ... I think I am really set on doing a liver flush on the last day, especially since it is a weekend. ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi Didi...sounds like you are doing excellently in the bm d...   Tracey   11y

Hi Didi...sounds like you are doing excellently in the bm department! Before my fast I had one good bm a day, so during my fast I was happy with one a day. Now, Iíve been known to have 2 a day - wow! - most of the time that happens when I start my day with a litre of warm water, drunk over the first 2 hours awake. ... ... So...Iíd say youíre doing well. ... ... Yup..you can just move right into a liver flush pretty effortlessly. I drank lemonade up until 2 hours before the first epsom drink. Orange juice to come off your fast the next day sounds perfect too. And, thatís right, no b&p on the day of.. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded saturday flush   R oleg-yogin   11y

Hi folks! ... ... I did the flush this Saturday. I was thinking a last one in this series. And how wrong I was! Prior to the flush I was drinking GCG (gold coin grass) tea for about 2 weeks. I decided to go on 16th, cause it was close enough to full moon and I donít have a time during week. ... ... Flush day. ... Breakfast Ė some dry cereal and glass of water, then some iron pumping and 1 hour of intense yoga practice. ... ... 1 carrot and 3 apples for lunch about 1pm ... ... This time I am guilty of drinking Epsom Salts 1 tablespoon in a glass of water at 6 pm ... ... Slowly consumed glass of olive oil and a glass o ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Sounds great, Oleg! Too bad I canít see the picture...sniff...   Tracey   11y

Sounds great, Oleg! Too bad I canít see the picture...sniff. ... ... T   [End]
    • Holy Moly Oly!   pepe   11y

Ya better keep Superman away form your house. Them things look like Kriptonite meteorites..........;+D ... ... What eggxactly do you use the GCG for? Is it supposed to Ēbreak the stonesĒ or disolved them? I can see if the structure of the stones was more crystaline that something can Ēbreak them apartĒ but being that theyíre mostly made up of a cholesterol waxy semi hard glob like structure I find the Ēbreaking apartĒ theory suspect. ... ... Mistah Sciencegeek mode on................;+D ... ... Hereís sugestion for an experiment. Take 3 glasses and put some GCG tea in one another with apple juice and ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: experiment   oleg-yogin   11y

Hi Pepe! ... ... I was surprised to find how wide GCG was used in russian traditional medicine: ... ... Diarrhea, internal bleeding, inflamed wounds, rheumatism and so on. ... ... It contains bunch of compounds to stimulate liver and digestive system, one of them is primverasa(? I am not sure about this name, so al lest it is the same as in russian) ... ... As for the experiment Ė you also need to keep it in a frige, so those stone do not melt and I an not sure if it will work this way. I think it is more of liver stimulation. ... ... As I said, those greennis look broken peaces in contrast with my earlier flush ( ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: Holy Moly Oly!   oleg-yogin   11y

http://www.geocities.com/olegyogin ... I finally have made indexfile with some link, so you can check it out or just go for the flush pictures ... ... My all pictures are there: http://www.geocities.com/olegyogin/results.html ...   [End]
    • Re: saturday flush   Tracey   11y

Wow, Oleg...finally got to see your stones! They are soooooo different from mine. Yours look the same on the outside as on the inside? Verrrrry interesting. And yours are such bright green... ... ... I love the compare and contrast part...   [End]
      • THANKS!!!!!   Southern Belle   11y

Man, are you cool or what! ... ... Thanks for sharing those pictures with us! ... ... The first thing I thought of was jade. Thatís what they reminded me of! ... ... Congratulations! ... Paulette G.   [End]
    • Re: saturday flush   Cranky   11y

Oleg, that is incredible. You must feel so different getting all of those greasy stones out. My stones are exactly the same color. Is this your 6th flush or way more. The ones from 2001 look monstrous. My doctor told me that the ducts are extremely elastic, I think your stones prove it. Did you take Gold Coin in 2001, because those are pretty big. I can really feel my liver working when I take Gold Coin. Good luck with next months flush! ... ... Cranky   [End]
      • I started to take a tea from GCG because I had very little ...   oleg-yogin   11y

I started to take a tea from GCG because I had very little a flush before and I also had some pains in GB/liver area. I wandered if that was a big stone sitting there and tested GCG. I donít think it actually breaks stones, most likely it activates the liver and may be enzymes start to work around stones making them weak and easy to break. I feel like there is something left there and may be flush in a 2 weeks. ... ... I appreciate all comments made ... ... ... :) ... ... Oleg   [End]
  • Do Oil/Lemon cleanses CREATE Stones!?!   Terry   11y

Iíve sometimes wondered if the combination of oil and lemon juice might actually draw together the otherwise harmless ingredients of ístonesí into the actual ístonesí we see pass in a liver/gall cleanse. Any thoughts? ... Thanks.   [End]
    • Oh, this discussion has happened many times. There are lots...   R Tracey   11y

Oh, this discussion has happened many times. There are lots of posts about this in the archives. ... ... Thing is...just yesterday someone (forget her name?) posted that the first time they were going to do the liver flush, a relative came over and surprised her. So she had fasted and taken the epsom salt drinks...but not one drop of oil passed her lips because her relative showed up. The next morning..she passed some stones! (Iíve heard of other accidental flushes, like when Tiratu on her 29 day Master Cleanse fast, started drinking carrot juice to come off it and passed a whole bunch of stone ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I posed this question to one of my chemist friends, listing...   R AmyK   11y

I posed this question to one of my chemist friends, listing only the ingredients eg MgSO4 (ES), acetic acid (grapefruit), HCl (stomach acid), water, oil. I did not tell him what and the why of the protocol and asked what would happen and the reactivity of it all, etc. ... ... His reply is that because of the lipid (oil) and the salt soln (MgSO4 and HCl breaks down into Mg-2, (SO4)-2, H-, Cl-, as free salt ions in soln), micelles would form. Micelles are to my understanding of his explanation Ēfat globulesĒ that clump together. I asked if they would form Ēstone like clumpsĒ and his reply was ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi Pepe! ... ... I was surprised to find how wide GCG was ...   #163633   11y

And then again, if OO/juice created stones, we would get them forever and our cleansing job would never be done! Oh joy! ... ... hg   [End]
        • The point is we are meant to continue flushing till no more...   StandFast   11y

The point is we are meant to continue flushing till no more stones comes out. Are there people around who have reached a point where no more stones comes out? Also if just using Epson Salts stones are seen to come out then i think Oil is not causing/forming the stones. I certainly have discovered that less and less stones come out with each successive flush. What ha been other peoples experience?   [End]
          • Hi Standfast! ... ... That has been my experience too. ......   Tracey   11y

Hi Standfast! ... ... That has been my experience too. ... ... First Flush - approx 70 golden with green insides stones ... Second Flush - approx 30 golden with green insides stones ... Third Flush - approx 30 dark green with green insides stones (and on this flush I took 3/4 cup of oo instead of 1/2 cup ... Fourth Flush - approx 16 dark green with green insides ... ... My stones are definitely decreasing in the amount. Iím hoping Iím near to the end~! ... ... Tracey   [End]
      • Guess what? When I did my first flush one friend of mine, a...   oleg-yogin   11y

Guess what? When I did my first flush one friend of mine, a yoga teacher, did one as well. He had a few stones out and he said to me Ė he did see those before, when he was fasting, sometimes he saw those balls coming out with enema. Some literature sources on fasting point that bile gets really thin after a few days, so those stone might get loose and could be eliminated without even Epsom Salts. ... ... Oleg   [End]
        • Yes...I totally believe that! (one doesnít need es to rid t...   Tracey   11y

Yes...I totally believe that! (one doesnít need es to rid themselves of stones) They - hopefully - get released naturally (Iím sure our bodies are set up to do this). But Iím sure that a key to having them out of our systems is to NOT EAT FAT all day long...ya know? So the bile has time to build up and push the stones out. ... ... T   [End]
          • It makes sense not to eat fat, hawever my first flush ever ...   oleg-yogin   11y

It makes sense not to eat fat, hawever my first flush ever I did on Ēnormal dayĒ, after having 6 pm large meal and starting ĒslowĒ flush protocol from 7pm (no ES). And you saw the pictures, right? ... ... So I think, the magor factor is your mental drive to get rid of stones... ... ... :)   [End]
            • You are probably correct!! n/p   Tracey   11y

Is there anyone out there that has had similar symptoms: ... ... Started 8 months ago with abdominal pain in lower right quadrant (near appendix). Dr tells me I have diverticulum and prescribes 2 sets of antibiotics and says ĒGo on a liquid diet for 2 daysĒ. I do that and within 6 days of the medication course Iím so dizzy I canít stand up. This continues on for weeks after stopping the meds. Iím then sent for CT scans barium tests and blood work. I then have psoriasis coming out of my skin on my backside which is burnt and now had yeast infections all over it. Iím treated with diflucan a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Do Oil/Lemon cleanses CREATE Stones!?!   #162457   11y

Of course weíve all wondered it too . . . but last time I didnít use ES at all-(I DID use Milk of Mag though) but still got out stones. Hmmmmmmmm . . . .   [End]
      • ... and then there are those that got no stones out with bo...   ocean   11y

... and then there are those that got no stones out with both the OO and epsom salts! if this mix created them then where oh where did they go? ... ... itís a mystery! ;-P iím gonna do one more flush when im done with the house renos...if no stones out this time then i guess iím clean!   [End]
  • Die-off after liver flush??   KJ   11y

Is it normal to feel worse(eg.lite headed,or brain fog,maybe alil sluggish) for a few days following liver flush?Last time it happened and cleared up after 4-5 days.What do you all think about this,is it toxins from liver?Does anyone else get this? ... ... thanks ... kj...   [End]
    • I donít know what it is, but after a flush I feel good, but...   netav   11y

I donít know what it is, but after a flush I feel good, but am a total weekling at the gym. One person on this forum told me it was dehydration and all the nutrition being sapped out. That makes sense to me because I always lose weight after a liver flush, but have it back in about a week. Maybe someone else will have another opinion on the matter.   [End]
    • It could be hydration like the other poster said. It could ...   Tracey   11y

It could be hydration like the other poster said. It could also be a loss of electrolytes! We need those electrolytes to get things snapping and communicating... ... ... I often wonder if we shouldnít immediately replenish our lost electrolytes after a liver flush. Some people seem to need it more than others... ... ... T   [End]
      • Im ending a long battle i had with candida/parasites.With b...   KJ   11y

Im ending a long battle i had with candida/parasites.With both of those along with heavy metals it is well known that one could easily get die-off reactions from cleansing.I was just hoping i guess that the liver flush would be the cause,and that im not regressing to where i was.Just looking for some company i guess. ... ... But i do agree that it could be the electrolytes/nutrients also. ... But i get this brain fog that puts me in such a daze at times. ... ... thank you both ... kj..   [End]
      • The first flush I did, I was tired the next day and felt ve...   joe   11y

The first flush I did, I was tired the next day and felt very washed out. But since then I have reduced the magnesium intake and just take a normal dose at 2 hours and 4 hours before the oil. And the next day has been fine, with similar amounts of lumps coming out. So it seems likely to me that it is the amount of magnesium which is leading to dehydration and loss of electrolytes.   [End]
        • Amount of ES   Tracey   11y

Yes...the magnesium (epsom salts) causes the diarrea which causes the loss of electrolytes. (appears that way to me, anyway!) ... ... I, too, take less ES at night before the oo drink. I only take 1 tsp in a cup of water for each drink. Then in the morning I take 1 tbsp and if I need the next drink...then I do maybe 1/2 tbsp. ... ... Works for me and I recover quickly. ... ... T   [End]
    • Re: Die-off after liver flush??   #163633   11y

This might be a long shot, but if you donít normally do juices and do juices before and/or with and after the liver cleanse, itís possible that this could cause a yeast bloom that could feel like a die-off with brain fog and all... ... ... hg   [End]
  • Very sick mid flush program   evangelos   11y

Iíve been doing the liver flush with much success. Iíve done it thirteen times and have passed countless gall stones. My skin is clearer and food allergies have diminished tremendously. ... So whats the problem? About two weeks ago I started getting very ill after eating- nausea, dizziness, fatigue,bloating and indigestion. It now occurs after every meal, no matter what I eat. I have since seen a nutritionalist who says I have IBS and recomended that I stop flushing as the epson salts may be putting a strain on my small intestines. All my blood tests come up negative for anything serious as ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Flushing the liver is always a good things to do...but clea...   Tracey   11y

Flushing the liver is always a good things to do...but cleaning out the bowel is equally important! ... ... Read the article titled: Journey to the Center of the Colon. ... ... Then read these posts (within this post) on bowel cleansing with bentonite and psyllium: http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=153&i=1061 (some people prefer Holistic Horizons or Schulzeís) ... ... The article will shine some light on the matter! ... ... Tracey http://www.thedoctorwithin.com/index_fr.html?content=/articles/index.html ...   [End]
      • For Tracey   Sonia   11y

Tracey, what do you think about the aluminum in bentonite? I would like to know from you. I am a little concern about drinking it. ... ... Thank You.   [End]
        • Hi Sonia..Oooh there was a lot of discussion about this a f...   Tracey   11y

Hi Sonia..Oooh there was a lot of discussion about this a few months ago. ... ... Iíll try to find the posts later on. ... ... The bottom line, for me, is that the man who brought bentonite to a lot of people (forget his name) has been taking it for years and years. Heís done hair samples (to test the level of aluminum) over the years and hasnít accumulated any aluminum. ... ... I think itís because the teeeny bit of aluminum in it just sticks with it (just like toxins adhere to the bentonite) and gets flushed out. Bentonite acts physically, not chemically. ... ... Iíll see if I can find those posts and pages ...   [retrieve this message]
          • bentonite   Tracey   11y

Hereís one! ... ... http://www.curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=105&i=797 ... ... and here is a web page: http://www.cleanse.net/bentonite.HTM ... ... Hope that helps! ... ... Tracey   [End]
            • I got my gallbladder taken out, and I heard most people tha...   Sonia   11y

I got my gallbladder taken out, and I heard most people that get theirs out get fatty liver. If I excercie, cleanse, and eat right, will I avoid the fatty liver? ... ... This question maybe stupid, because itís obvious that if I do all these things I should, but at the same time, why do most people who get their gallbladders out, get fatty liver? ... ... Shannon   [End]
  • Pre Flush Questions   NewHere   11y

Hi--Iím preparing for my first flush and hope someone can answer a few questions. ... 1. Does olive oil upset the essential fatty acid balance? ... 2. Should I use sesame or walnut oil instead? ... 3. Has anyone used orthophosphoric acid instead of apple juice? If so, how much do you take and do you just put it in water? Iíve seen recipes where you put it in the juice but Iím tryig to avoid that much juice. ... ... Thanks!   [End]
    • 1. From things I have read in the past, olive oil is probab...   Hermit   11y

1. From things I have read in the past, olive oil is probably one of the best oils for your body. Just make sure it is organic extra virgin olive oil. ... ... 2. I do not have any experience with those two oils, but I donít think they are anywhere near as good as the olive oil. ... ... 3. I have tried the orthophosphoric acid once a few years ago with the apple juice. It did not seem to change the taste of the juice, ... but I did not see any results like I do when I have done the Dr. Clark flush. I did not sleep well the night before and felt nauseated. ... One, it was either a failure or two, it dissol ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Did first liver flush   MNPenguin   11y

I was able to see many dark green and tan stones. The green ones were all mushy and about the size of a lentil. You couldnít prove it by me that they are gallstones - I will take your word for it! My guess is that the tan ones are just pieces of stool. They were the same color. ... ... The one thing I will definitely do differently next time is NOT take the Epsom salts before the oil/grapefruit juice. I had fasted for two days prior to the flush so I was horrified that at 11:00pm I woke up with me and my bed soaked in you know what. Thank God i was sleeping alone that night! ... ... Next time I will ...   [retrieve this message]
  • laproscopic gallbladder removal stuff up!!!!   #163417   11y

I am just home from the hospital after visiting my extremely sore and ill husband. After having severe abdominal pain which was wrongly diagnosed as gastric upset, then chronic constipation or perhaps heart pain he was taken for Xrays, ultrasound and later a CT scan (I think). He was told after the ulrasound that he had three small stones that would be no problem but later he was told he had an infected gallbladder and would need antibiotics. He could choose to have the Gallbladder out immediately or come back in 6 weeks time. He chose 6 weeks. He thought he would try the liver flushing as ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Yes,those are liver stones.It is common belief by Dr Clark ...   Southern Belle   11y

Oh, my heart breaks for your husband! I was so sad to read your post. ... ... But, what a post it will be for people considering surgery! ... ... He will be in my prayers. ... ... Paulette G.   [End]
    • Wow your story is heartfelt and inspiring too. It encourag...   #162457   11y

Wow your story is heartfelt and inspiring too. It encourages me to stick with my cleansing/detox program as during a few GB attacks I thought I might want to get it chopped out ASAP. ... ... I am completely disgusted by ĒspilledĒ stones into the body . . .this isnít the first time Iíve heard of such a thing. Someone else posted on that recently . . . Good luck to you and your husband. I hope when he is recovered he will enjoy a healthy diet with you. :::sigh::: I think all us gals want a man who will enjoy pine nuts and fresh fruit and fine wine. Best of Luck.   [End]
Page 10 of 10
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   10    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

#1 Rated Colon Cleanse
180-Day Money Back Guarantee. All Natural Oxygen Colon Cleanser. Same ...
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Erectile Dysfunction?
Combat ED without pills, from home. Guaranteed 100% Success

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Representativ...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Opc Oleander Capsules
HIV and Cancer Support, 15% discount with CZ discount code of LR001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty acid...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Healthy Weight Loss
ĒI have more energy than ever.Ē - Sally May
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Good Health Naturally
The best in digestive enzymes, serrapeptase, krill oil, olive leaf extr...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Skeptical about Liver Flush? Have skeptical questions? Go to Liver Flush Debate Forum or spend some time reading Liver Flush Facts Forum, or read results of The Liver Flush Survey.

1,078 messages, 214 topics, topics per page limited to: 20, average number of messages per page: 108, 10 pages,  62,812 page views
    Forum Archives:   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28

"People do not lack strength; they lack will."
~ Victor Hugo

Image Galler Liver Flush 11[A] Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Inter...

Gallstone Cleansing
Relief from toxic liver problems.

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to Dr. ...

Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sym...

Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefi...

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces ...

Tired of Parasites?
Find out how to get rid of them!

Proven Candida Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Healthy Weight Loss
ĒI saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September a...

Utopia Silver Supplements
Naturally Cleanse, Chelate, & Detox Your Body Without Harmful Sid...

Google Ads

Eliminate Herpes

Gallstone Cleansing

Liver Cleanse

Tired of Parasites?

Proven Candida Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Healthy Weight Loss

Google Ads

Eliminate Herpes

Gallstone Cleansing

Liver Cleanse

Tired of Parasites?

Proven Candida Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Healthy Weight Loss

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 3.33 sec at 4/18/2014 5:36:18 AM, requested by 54.81.170.136, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=188 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25