CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums7098 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert
The Master Cleanser

Master Cleanse # 4 [Archive] Lemonade Diet Fasting Support Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR   FAQ  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   The Master Cleanser   Master Cleanse - Lemonade Diet   Rules
 48,471 page views     1,115 messages     240 topics     8 pages
This forum has been converted into Archive!   Go to The ACTIVE Forum

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
8y ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Master C 4[A]     All Forums 
Like Master Cleanse # 4 [Archive] on Facebook.com
The MC should not be undertaken prior to reading the book The Master Cleanser by Stanley Burroughs AND all of the FAQ's. In some people fasting may promote formation and/or growth of intrahepatic stones and/or gallstones. Flush your liver before and after every fast to prevent possible problems!
Page 8 of 8
1  2  3  4  5  6  7   8    

• I became very ill   #163172   11y

Hello all, ... ... Today was my second day on the fast and I became very ill. I know from reading the book that it was toxins being released into my system, I took the salt water cleanse this morning and started to feel ill soon after( dizzy, weak). Iíve had a cafine with drawl headache all day on top of feeling queasy, then I threw up until I was dry heaving. I broke down and fixed a green tea with cafine and some apple slices along with a cup of fresh veggie soup. And I felt much better- not sick to my stomach or dizzy and the headache is gone. Now I feel as if I failed. ... ... I was never hungr ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am a coffee junky. I made 1 black cup and nursed it throu...   Wizard   11y

I am a coffee junky. I made 1 black cup and nursed it through the day. After a few days I was drinking only half a cup through the day. (along with the lemonade, of course) ... ... I knew if I went cold turkey from caffeine Iíd be sick with a headache from withdrawal and wouldnít be able to work... ... ... Iíve made it past 40 days so far, on half a cup black a day so it works. ... ... Wizard ...   [End]
    • Suck it up! ... You gutless wimp! ... I was pukeing on day ...   #161715   11y

Suck it up! ... You gutless wimp! ... I was pukeing on day two. ... I am on day four still sick and know energy. You can start over. ... I did the salt for the first time today and didnít pass any. This cleance is not for the weak minded. People in the west donít know want real hunger is!!!   [End]
  • I JUST FOUND THIS SITE AND I WANT TO TRY MC CLEANSING!   Slim Shady   11y

plez help me. tell me where, when or how to start .... ... thx you guys sooo much :)   [End]
    • Master Cleanse, B&P, Ultimate Cleanse, Liver Flush info...   R Tracey   11y

Okay Slim! ... ... ... ... Here are some key posts for you to read: ... ... Ultimate Cleanse: ... ... http://www.prostate90.com/program/c5ultimate_fast.html ... ... Info on Bentonite and Psyllium: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=153&i=1061 ... ... My Experience: ... http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=105&i=297 ... ... Top off your Master Cleanse with a Liver Flush? Why not!: ... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=108&i=213 ... ... Recipe: ... http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=108&i=213 ... ... That should get you started! ... ... Also..the easiest way to get the most informative posts is to click on ... írecommen ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: I JUST FOUND THIS SITE AND I WANT TO TRY MC CLEANSING!   texmexgirl   10y

can someone tell me how to get started on mc.i really want to try.can you pass it on to the correct person or direct me where to go?thanks very much.   [End]
  • Need a link for liver cleanse info   Squirrel   11y

Iíd like to know how to do a liver cleanse. Can someone explain it to me in a nutshell, or please give me a link for more info? ... ... Thanks, ... Squirrel   [End]
    • Hi! ... ... I will tell you two things: ... ... Go to the...   Southern Belle   11y

Hi! ... ... I will tell you two things: ... ... Go to the active liver flush forum and you will learn. ... ... On the homepage, click on Dr. Clark and she will explain to you the liver flush. ... ... Good luck! ... Paulette G.   [End]
    • Hereís the page for Hulda Clarkís liver flush: http://cure...   Tracey   11y

Hereís the page for Hulda Clarkís liver flush: http://curezone.com/cleanse/liver/huldas_recipe.asp ... ... And like Southern Belle said...read lots of the posts on the Liver Flush Forum. Click on írecommended messagesí on the active AND archived forums...youíll find amazing posts there! ... ... T   [End]
  • What do you do with all these lemon peels?   Squirrel   11y

I look into our non-burnables garbage and see a huge pile of citrus on the half-shells -- lemons & limes, as well as oranges from my kids (which Iíll be contributing to in a few days). It seems like such a waste. Is there anything we can do with these? Somehow chop them up to use in the garden? I dunno. I donít think our chickens will eat íem.   [End]
    • I look into our non-burnables garbage and see a huge pile o...   #165423   11y

A treat we used to make in the Orange 1\2 peels is cornbread...when the 1\2 is scooped out, put the cornmeal mix into the cup(peel) & bake...ymmmy!!!!   [End]
    • i was wondering the same thing. we actually compost ours b...   nik   11y

i was wondering the same thing. we actually compost ours but even that seems like such a waste. i was amazed to see that they mold over very quickly and they seem to be the only fruit or vegetable compost that does that--and so rapidly. it is quite odd. ... i look into our compost bin now and laugh--its half full of lemon rinds. i imagine the local racoons are not so happy with unchanging menu of the day. ... nik   [End]
  • Mucoid plaque ropes -- are they safe on septic systems?   Squirrel   11y

Reading about these icky black ropes, and having seen pictures of them in some books a friend gave me on cleansing (Tissue Cleansing Through Bowel Management by Bernard Jensen, and another one I had but canít find right now was ĒRemove The Thorn And God Will HealĒ I think also had the gross pictures), I have been wondering if it will be safe for our septic system to have such things go down the toilet. We live on a remote farm so donít have city sewers but instead weíve got whatís called a ĒlagoonĒ (you donít want to be floating on an inflated mattress on this lagoon!) and my husband would ...   [retrieve this message]
  • HOW much water to drink when doing P&B -- 8 gal/day?????   Squirrel   11y

On the colon cleanse information at http://www.curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=105&i=979 ... what is meant by the part that says to drink water Ēhalf your body weight in ounces?Ē ... ... If I weigh 130 lbs, that converts to 2080 ounces. (Thereís 16 ounces in a pound, right?) ... ... So, half my body weight in ounces would be 2080 divided by 2, which is 1040 ounces. ... ... Divide 1040 ounces by 8, and that equals 130 cups (of 8 oz. each). ... ... Divide that 130 by 4, and that is 32.5 quarts. ... ... Divide that 32.5 by 4, and that is 8.125 gallons!!! ... ... Can one really drink 8 gallons of water in a day???????? This is ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... Hi Squirrel, ... ... Glad you brought that up. Itís be...   Didi   11y

... Hi Squirrel, ... ... Glad you brought that up. Itís been on my mind too. I think that it probably means that you should be drinking 65 (half your weight) ounces a day *on a normal non-fasting* day. More while you are fasting. That is the only sense I could make out of it! ... ... Didi   [End]
      • What is "a normal fasting day"? What is a "normal fasting ...   Squirrel   11y

Iím confused again. Maybe itís coz Iím on day 5 and not yet thinking as clearly as I will be when this is all said and done. What does that mean, Ēa normal fasting dayĒ as opposed to Ēwhile youíre fastingĒ? ... ... Thanks, ... Squirrel   [End]
        • ... ... Hi! ... ... Sorry for the confusing message. I me...   Didi   11y

... ... Hi! ... ... Sorry for the confusing message. I meant that I can only guess that the quote was taken from the context of normal directions for drinking water. Since that was the only sense I could make of it. Meaning, if you are not fasting and are eating normally, then probably drinking at least the number of ounces that is half the number of pounds you weigh is probably decent advice. ... ... While you are on any sort of fast, or during a time when you would like to eliminate more stuff than you are taking in, then you should drink more than the above suggestion. ... ... But again, I really donít kn ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: HOW much water to drink when doing P&B -- 8 gal/day?????   healthseeker   11y

Hi, half of your body weight----130 divided by 2=65 ounces=1 gallon and 1 ounce. ... Much more do-able than 8 gallons :)   [End]
    • Yup...half your weight in ounces is 65 ounces a day. You sh...   Tracey   11y

Yup...half your weight in ounces is 65 ounces a day. You should be drinking that much water every day. (not including the water used for the b&p drinks and the one glass chaser) ... ... And, of course, youíll be drinking a whole lotta lemonade too, on top of that! ... ... Lotsa liquids! ... ... T   [End]
      • Tracey, Rinna, Nik, Paulette! question about lax tea   Didi   11y

... Hi everyone! ... ... Sorry, I actually posted this a few minutes ago but my message was posted on the new forum #5. So I was afraid no one would see it today. Anyway... ... ... I started with 2 B&P shakes today. Today is my 11th day on the MC. I know to stop doing the salt flushes, but is it ok to keep going on the lax tea at night? ... ... Thanks for you help! ... ... Didi ...   [End]
        • Hi Didi! Yup, itís fine to continue with the lax tea at nig...   Tracey   11y

Hi Didi! Yup, itís fine to continue with the lax tea at night. ... ... Thatís great youíve started the b&p drinks....you started off with just one today, I hope!? ... ... Best to be slow and easy with the b&pís... ... ... Let us know how it goes... ... ... T   [End]
          • ... Hi Tracey! ... ... Actually, I had about 1/3 of one e...   Didi   11y

... Hi Tracey! ... ... Actually, I had about 1/3 of one earlier today and one just now. (I said 2 in the last post, but that is not really true). I had my boyfriend drink the rest of the first one. I made a rookie mistake by letting it sit for a few minutes and it gelled up a bit. I couldnít handle it. ;-) Anyway, the last one I took was much easier since I gulped it right away. ... ... I am looking forward to seeing how the B&P shakes affect me. Do you think that I will know by tomorrow? ... ... Thanks so much for your help! ... ... Didi   [End]
            • WOW! ... THANKS FOR BOTH RE: TO MY REQUEST FOR INFO. IM SO ...   #163863   11y

TO TRACEY... ... WHAT IS THE DIFFERANCE BETWEEN A DETOX OF THE BODY AND A CLEANSE??? ... DO YOU HAVE ANY INFO ON THAT?? THANKS   [End]
              • Hi JayKJ...I *think* they are exactly the same thing! ... ...   Tracey   11y

Hi JayKJ...I *think* they are exactly the same thing! ... ... Well...in my mind (and someone jump in here if Iím totally wrong - itís late and Iím getting tired!)...I call the Master Cleanse fast a detoxifying cleanse because all of the cells in all the organs get cleansed and detoxified (both/same). I guess I always call a bowel cleanse a cleanse. Although it does detoxify the intestines too. (takes out the toxins, sucks íem up and sweeps íem out!). And I always call the Apple Fast a ídetoxifierí just because the things Iíve read on it always call it that! A ípowerful detoxifierí. hmmm! ... ... I t ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Hi JayKJ! ... ... Youíll have to go to the Zapper Forum to...   #163863   11y

Hi JayKJ! ... ... Youíll have to go to the Zapper Forum to check out what that does. It kills parasites dead, is what Iíve heard! ... ... You say that your husband is coming down with a cough? Tell him to eat as many organic pears he wants all day long...for as long as it takes. It shouldnít take long. Pears are excellent for the lungs and lately Iíve seen two cases (close friends) who had horrible dry coughs...after one day of eating many pears...the next day their coughs were productive and the phlegm was coming up and out. On their way to recovery! ... ... So get him a bunch of organic pears right awa ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: HOW much water to drink when doing P&B -- 8 gal/day?????   SomaticTherapy   11y

hehe, what I head was worded different and thus made sense to me, but your question stirred some other thoughts. ... ... ... I was told to drink ounces (oz) of water = 1/2 my body weight in pounds (lbs). At that time in my life I weighed 260 lbs = 130oz of water minimum. ... ... So, for people in the Euro area, it should be something like... ... Drink ounces of water = your weight in Kilograms ... ... heh, Iím not even going to do the conversion for stones. ... ... ((but just in case your curious there are 17 lbs in a stone)) ... ... Greg   [End]
  • Will psyllium w/o Bentonite help or hinder? And...whiskey???   Squirrel   11y

As I mentioned in my super long post yesterday (but I donít know if many read it because it was sooooo long and full of questions), I wonder if I can just take psyllium without the bentonite? I do have ground psyllium husk here, which I have been taking occasionally for the past 6 years as a preventive health measure. I have no bentonite, and probably canít get to town to buy some till next Wednesday, by which day Iíll be either finished (if I do 7 days), or else on day 9 (if I do 10). ... ... By the way, Iím on day 5 and just slugged back the last dregs of my 2nd lemonade of the day. As I dran ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... Hi Squirrel, ... ... I canít imagine that using psylll...   Didi   11y

... Hi Squirrel, ... ... I canít imagine that using psylllium on its own would do you any harm, since thatís what most fiber supplements are made of (primarily). I used to take a fiber supplement a couple of times a day and it was just psyllium and some extra stuff for helping good bacteria grow. Maybe you could try it twice today and see how you feel by tomorrow. ... ... Good luck! ... Didi   [End]
    • Squirrel! Absolutely...take the psyllium with water and wit...   Tracey   11y

Squirrel! Absolutely...take the psyllium with water and without the bentonite. Before bentonite came along people were satisfied with psyllium. It gets out mucoid plaque too! ... ... Interesting about the your whiskey story. What I immediately thought of was that you know that cleansing is well, CLEANSING...and you are ELIMINATING old toxins etc....well, I believe you are eliminating old worn out past emotional stuff too, that may have been hindering you. Or maybe itís just time to cleanse all old ístuffí out...ya know? Smell is a very powerful ímemory-feelingí and obviously you were meant to t ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hey, Tracey . . . :)   Squirrel   11y

Hey, Tracey, I just wanted to say LOL about the 1974 penny. I read about it the other day where you told about you hauling said penny out to show people and thought, ĒHa ha ha, that sounds like something Iíd do!Ē ... ... And then I was reading another message and saw you mentioned you were in Victoria, BC? I used to live in Sooke! Iím totally not a city person but I sure love Victoria. Havenít been there in about 4 years now, since we went to the Leonardo Da Vinci exhibit. Did you get in on that? ... ... Well, happy cleansing! ... -Squirrel   [End]
        • Sooke!? Ha! A good friend of mine lives out there! I take i...   Tracey   11y

Sooke!? Ha! A good friend of mine lives out there! I take it you donít live there anymore? Still on the island? ... ... Yes, I got to see the Leonardo exhibit...pretty wild to have something like that here. ... ... Itís nice to meet you, Squirrel! ... ... T   [End]
          • Nope, Tracey, off the island...   Squirrel   11y

Hi Tracey, ... ... Nope, weíre no longer on the island. I lived there only for a short time in the late 1980ís. Still in the Province, though. :)   [End]
  • Day Five   Southern Belle   11y

I am doing the SuperFood cleanse and this is my 5th day. At this exact moment, I would tell you itís the easiest thing I have ever done. ... ... But, I do have my moments of weakness. ... ... Last night I went to a party and it was a big test. I passed with flying colors. We have a big St Patrickís Day parade here in Jackson, Mississippi every year. A few years ago, a few women got together and formed the ĒSweet Potato QueensĒ and rode on a float. (One is a very dear friend of mine) They dress in sequins, crowns on their heads, jeweled sunglasses, outrageous costumes and have a blast. The point ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Day 4 still...sticky teeth!   Squirrel   11y

Iím at the end of Day 4 and my teeth have been feeling sticky for the past couple days, even right after a good brushing with Tomís Of Maine toothpaste. Is this normal?   [End]
  • I don't get it...and that's the problem.   Rinna   11y

Ok so here I am just trudging along... ... ... I DONíT UNDERSTAND WHY I AM STILL SO HUNGRY AND CRAVING!!!!!!! ... ... IíM DARN HUNGRY, OR DAMN IF YOU PREFER BUT WHAT THE HECK. ... ... Iím being good. Iím doing my shakes. Iím drinking my water too. Salt flushing in the a.m. I have the additional pepermint tea to give myself a little treat. I know I had cravings before but at least I had a few days where I wasnít hungry. Iím whining. ... ... I am having a tantrum YES. ... ... However, I did go clothes shopping today and the skirt I tried on two days ago now is almost too big. I am debating wether to even buy it. (p ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Rinna...do you crave meat just before you get your perio...   Tracey   11y

Hi Rinna...do you crave meat just before you get your period? Thatís usually when I feel like a big steak. (havenít had one in months now though) ... ... T   [End]
      • Tracey...   Rinna   11y

Ya know that might be it. I am due for it. Now that I think of it, the real strong craving for meat began the last 24 hrs. Still, I imagine my body might be going through withdrawl? I know when I quit doing other addictive things, my body would crave them every once in a while. In fact when I quit smoking (4yrs ago this month) I found that I still crave one every now and then. Iím told I probably always will because of the nature of addictives in them. ... ... Other than that, I have been kind of grouchy too the last 24 hrs. Very physically tired although I have energy-if that makes sense. Oh ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi Rinna!   Southern Belle   11y

I think you are doing awesome, too! ... ... The cayenne that you purchased at the grocery store is not going to be as potent as a cayenne tincture. I would suggest taking 5 drops of that in a glass of water and it will literally set you on fire. In an earlier post, I said I have never gotten used to that taste and I probably never will. But, itís so good for you. ... ... The SuperFood I am doing is packed with protein and I have not had any cravings for one thing---except for ALL food. Ha ... ... But, today is my 5th day and I am hanging in with the rest of you. ... ... Like I have said, I failed misera ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Regarding old addictions and cravings   Squirrel   11y

I used to smoke, too, from age 13 till 20. Itís been a lot more than 4 years for me not having a smoke and I must say that since I quit I have never once had a craving for one. Maybe I didnít smoke long enough for that to happen? I know a lot of people smoke a lot longer than that. Anyway, just to let you know that what people may tell you about Ēyouíll probably always crave themĒ is not necessarily true. Iíve found the same things with drinking. Since quit in 1990, Iíve not once craved alcohol. I cringe at the sight of it.   [End]
        • Re: Tracey...   Tracey   11y

Hi Rinna...is it a mental craving for the cig or a physical one? Edgar Cayce suggested 3 day apple fasts...(especially for any drugs or cigarette detoxing!) because the stuff in the apples leaches out ALL the nicotine in your body...making nicotine/cigarettes a completely awful foreign substance - not something your body wants MORE of. (like attracts like) If youíre having the odd actual physical craving you might want to try this sometime in your future! (gotta get through this master cleanse first though!) ... ... If itís just a mental craving...ack! You can handle it. ... ... Keep goiní Rinna! ... ... T   [retrieve this message]
          • Tracey: apples? That'd explain why I had no craving...   Squirrel   11y

Thatís interesting about the apples, Tracey. I have always eaten a lot of apples. Maybe thatís why I never had any cravings after I quit smoking and drinking, although I never actually did an apple fast, per se.   [End]
            • Isnít that funny? Cool! I betcha! ... ... EC says to ALWA...   Tracey   11y

Isnít that funny? Cool! I betcha! ... ... EC says to ALWAYS eat apples by themselves....on an empty stomach away from other food...because they suck up or take away nutrients from other food. Interesting eh? So...everytime you eat an apple on an empty stomach you are detoxifying your cells...yay! ... ... T   [End]
              • Tracey, that's interesting!   Squirrel   11y

Iíd always been told as a child not to eat apples on an empty stomach, though I never did learn why. Now I hear you ARE to eat íem on empty stomach. ... ... Who or what is EC, by the way?   [End]
                • EC is Edgar Cayce...we have a forum here with all his healt...   Tracey   11y

EC is Edgar Cayce...we have a forum here with all his health tips. He was a devout Christian, but ended up being able to lie down, go into a light trance and diagnose peopleís illnesses by simply being read their name and address! (letters came from all around). He would go through every inch of their body and diagnose what was going on...then give them a cure! Itís amazing. So, this íSourceí of his (as he called it) gave him all sorts of interesting information way back in the early part of this century. Information that we use now. (he was way ahead of his time) ... ... I just read a new biog ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Greetings again, Tracey. When you mentioned Edgar Cayce, I ...   Squirrel   11y

Greetings again, Tracey. When you mentioned Edgar Cayce, I thought, ĒIíve heard that name before.Ē And did a quick search and found this info about him: http://logosresourcepages.org/cayce.html . Then I realized Iíd heard him mentioned in things to do with apostate teachers, years ago when I was a new Christian. ... ... As I read the link you posted and the one I mentioned above, the account of Simon the sourcerer came to mind, from the book of Acts. ... ... With all due respect to you, Tracey, I would like to gently suggest that the man Edgar Cayce was not a devout Christian but rather an occultis ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • Edited   Tracey   11y

Hi Squirrel...I guess I donít know what a Christian is then! ... ... He was a deacon (whatever that is) in his church his whole life. ... ... But mainly he helped thousands of people...and his information still helps people. ... ... T   [End]
  • FREAKING OUT ABOUT THE IDEA OF PARASITES   polarbear   11y

Has anyone used CLARKIA? Or can I just buy the parasite killing stuff at a store? Um...also what are the indications that I may have parasites? I looked at some pictures and I am a little freaked out that something like what I saw could be in my body. OH MY G-D I hope not!!!!!!!   [End]
    • Clarkia, Old Amish Dewormer and Paragone seem to be popular...   Tracey   11y

Clarkia, Old Amish Dewormer and Paragone seem to be popular ones. But you can get anything with wormwood, black walnut hull and cloves in it. ... ... Over there on the Parasite Forum theyíve gotten out lotsa worms in the last month! If you want to be delightedly grossed out go to the last archive and click on rec mess! ... ... icky critters!!! ... ... T   [End]
    • If you aren't freaked out yet...   Blackbeard   11y

They say that for Aids you can catch it from every partner you have had, and from every partner they have had... ... ... For parasites, you can get it from every person you have eaten with, served you a meal, every place you have eaten, every person that has eaten there, every person that has prepared, cooked or served you a meal, and everyone they have come into similar contact with....hmmm...hmmm...I am really hungry now!...LOL ... ... Keith S. :{)   [End]
  • The ultimate Cleanse???   polarbear   11y

Hey could someone explain to me what the ultimate cleanse is...and what the products used for this are. I have been reading a little but I am not quite sure...thanx.   [End]
    • Hiya! ... ... Here is the link to the Ultimate Cleanse pag...   Tracey   11y

Hiya! ... ... Here is the link to the Ultimate Cleanse page: http://www.prostate90.com/program/c5ultimate_fast.html ... ... Basically you do the Master Cleanse and bentonite and psyllium shakes (http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=153&i=1061) and a parasite cleanse. And maybe a herbal laxative tea every night or every other night. ... ... If you start the morning with a whole lotta warm/hot water that should get your bowels moving. If you do the b&p itís advised not to do the salt water flush because it wonít allow the b&p to do itís scrubbing action thang! ... ... Of course, you donít have to do the parasite ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Dear Wizard, ... this is so motivating for me to read your ...   sparkle   11y

You said not to do the salt flushes when doing the p&b shakes .. what exactly do the salt flushes do then and how detrimental would it be if you leave them out totally? ... ... Erika   [End]
        • Salt Water Flush with B&P?   R Tracey   11y

The salt water flushes simply run right through your stomach and intestines, by-passing the bladder, and running out your bum. Itís basically like running a hose through you. Of course it doesnít get all the stuck stuck stuff off the sides of your intestines...but Iím sure that it does do *some* cleaning out. ... ... The bentonite and psyllium drinks suck toxins out and scrub out your intestines releasing old rubbery mucoid plaque. If you take the salt water flush while b&ping, the b&p wonít work very well...itíll just get flushed out. ... ... It is totally fine to leave the salt water flushes out, ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Tracey, can you B&P when OFF the MC?   Squirrel   11y

Just wondering, Tracey, if itís beneficial to do the B&P while NOT doing the Master Cleanse anymore (I mean, when Iím back to doing regular solid meals). Someone may have mentioned about this before but I canít find it in the short online time Iíve got... ... ... Tanks, ... Squirrel   [End]
            • Hi Squirrel, ... ... Yes yes YES! Itís great to continue w...   Tracey   11y

Hi Squirrel, ... ... Yes yes YES! Itís great to continue with the b&pís after the master cleanse. My boyfriend only did b&pís while eating healthily and he was the one that pooed out a 1974 penny. yup. seriously. We killed ourselves laughing over that one. We have both done the b&p while eating normally and have both gotten out big old mucoid plaque ropes. Very satisfying. ... ... Just start slowly...and take them on an empty stomach. Drink lots of water for sure. ... ... Thatís it...I hope you continue to do them and then will report back on your toilet bowl finds...we all like exciting stories! ... ... T   [retrieve this message]
          • Re: Salt Water Flush with B&P?   newbie   11y

Hi Tracey, ... ... I thought I read the salt water flushes were fine as long as you did them first thing in the morning, 1 1/2 hours before putting anything else into your system? That should be time enough for the flush to work through your body and should not interfere with a B&P shake taken later in the day, shouldnít it? I mean how long is that stuff supposed to be inside of you ĒscrubbingĒ?   [End]
  • Journal, Day 1   polarbear   11y

Hello Everyone. Thank you to those that responded to my first posting...I wasnít expecting that! Very nice. ... ... I had a lot of trouble sleeping last night. I kept waking up hungry...2am, 3am--and I hadnít even started fasting yet! Maybe it was psychosomatic. I kept telling myself not to eat anything and I finally fell asleep. ... ... My goal was to get up at 6am, but alas at 12pm I rolled out of bed! I was really having trouble deciding between a banana-nut muffin or drinking 32 ounces of salt water...I am happy to say I chose the salt water and BEGAN my first day of fasting. The day has gone ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Is there a prepared lemon cleanse that can be purchased?   #162358   11y

I have used this cleanse in the past but, it has been so long that Iím not sure but, I think that I remember a prepacked lemon cleanse that could be purchased from the originator of this cleanse or a company formed to aid those that donít oen juicers. If any of you knwo of this or how to get it please letme know? ... ... One Love!   [End]
  • Is it possible to cleanse w/o fasting?   Jecue   11y

The reason I ask is bacause I have been regularly (bi-weekly) drinking a Herbal Cleansing & Balancing Tea for about 2 years. When I first started it was awful. It literally looked like oil sludge. Does that sound like REAL cleansing or would the MC be much more beneficial? ... ... I have been lurking for a few days ;^) Jecue   [End]
    • Hmmmm! I donít know much about that cleansing tea. But the ...   Tracey   11y

Hmmmm! I donít know much about that cleansing tea. But the MC is amazing for cleansing on a cellular level...cleansing all your organs and bringing clarity and energy. ... ... Also, bowel cleansers (bentonite and psyllium drinks, Holistic Horizons & Schulzeís - see Bowel Forum, active and archived - click on írecommended messagesí anywhere, to get excellent, important posts) do an excellent job of cleansing your whole intestines. People usually get out rubbery mucoid plaque in all shapes and sizes. ... ... There are a lot of different cleanses you can do. You wouldnít want to leave out the Liver Flu ...   [retrieve this message]
  • the psychology of food   #163172   11y

Hello, ... Today is the first day of the Master Clense for me, and also my first fast. I am planning on doing a 10 day fast for starters. So far what I have gleaned from this experience is how much food is a psychological part of my life. I donít feel hungry and have been satisfied with the lemon mixture but I tend to break my day up according to meals- coffee and a muffin at the coffeeshop after I drop the kids off at school, a break from working on the computer for lunch and then dinner with my family. I found my self wandering around more today- thinking about that connection. For me food ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Wow, great Day One Post...   Blackbeard   11y

Yeah the psychology of food...I am post-fast and trying to be good, but those cookies in the cabinet kept calling at me...Keith, come eat me...yummy....Nutter Butters...and they drew me in....For the most part I am behaving though...LOL ... ... Keith S. :{)   [End]
      • DONT EVEN talk about cookies, Here I am on day 21 & thinkin...   #165423   11y

DONT EVEN talk about cookies, Here I am on day 21 & thinking, hey , I can do this..& then the GIRL SCOUT COOKIES are circulating at work!...ughh..do-si-doís & trefoils are my favorites.....woe is me....:-(   [End]
        • A friend and I have been talking about this a lot lately. ...   PDeXiting   11y

A friend and I have been talking about this a lot lately. I noticed that since I was eating meals or getting coffee, or a bagel or something food-related that I did not take breaks. ... It is important to substitute meal-time with something else so that you have downtime. I went on walks during my lunch break which was really helpful. Even at home when I was studying I learned to take 10 minutes from what I was doing and do a few stretches or something else nice. ... It helped me a lot. ... PDeXiting   [End]
    • Re: the psychology of food   polarbear   11y

Today is my first day as well! Good for us! Yeah, the psychological connection to food is a big one for me. That is one of the reasons I am doing this fast. I am hoping to distance myself from all the ways I USE food. Good luck to you! ... ...   [End]
    • Excellent post. I went through the same thoughts when I di...   AmyK   11y

Excellent post. I went through the same thoughts when I did the MC. Everytime I thought about wanting to eat, if I was hungry/lightheaded I would have a lemonade drink. If it was missing the mechanical action of eating I would go Ēdo somethingĒ. Usually it was go to the Y and do a light workout or go for walk. By day 5 or 6 I was more or less ok. Good luck with your fasting.   [End]
  • chug, chug, chug........   #165763   11y

just a random question- how fast do you ĒchugĒ the salt/water mix-if you do it. i do can do it in two chugs, sometimes one- i guess i like salt or something! i guess iím good at chugging- haha.   [End]
  • Plan to try the MC soon, but what about protein?   Joy   11y

Hello, ... ... Iíve been lurking around this forum for about a week now, and am delighted with all the terrific info Iíve read already. There are some really wonderful, supportive folks here. ... ... I plan to do the MC for at least 8 days the end of the month. My husband will be away on business, and I will take vacation from work to really feel like this is a Ēspa weekĒ for me. Iíll certainly post my progress. ... ... The one thing that concerns me is going so long without protein. I have long followed ĒThe ZoneĒ dietary tenets, and have felt quite good when able to maintain balance. I do feel the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The author intimates that we can create our own...   Blackbeard   11y

protein... ... ... Previous message on Protein... ... http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=178&i=895 ... ... Some people did not seem to understand it, so I will just put the creating protein part in... ... ... We all know we get a large share of our oxygen and hydrogen needs from the air along with some carbon. There is four times the amount of nitrogen in the same air as there is oxygen, hydrogen and carbon combined. Since we are able to utilize and assimilate a large amount of our needs of these elements into our bodies we are able to assimilate and build the nitrogen also into our bodies as protein. Thi ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I have used this cleanse in the past but, it has been so lo...   Joy   11y

Blackbeard, thanks! ... ... Clearly this is a topic of frequent discussion. In addition to your answer, I think Tracyís response also helps - Ējust do itĒ, to paraphrase. ... ... And I will.   [End]
      • alchemy   Tracey   11y

Hey Blackbeard...is this saying that two non-protein things come together and transform into protein? I love it. ... ... T   [End]
        • That is the way I read it...   Blackbeard   11y

Just like two non-water things...Hydrogen and Oxygen combine to create water...only they donít suggest that we create our own water...just protein...LOL ... ... Keith S. :{)   [End]
      • Re: The author intimates that we can create our own...   solo   11y

forget about protein. forget about carbohydrates. do they even exist? think about the task at hand. stop reading. transcend limitations.   [End]
    • Re: Plan to try the MC soon, but what about protein?   Tracey   11y

Hi Joy! Iíve been reading these forums since November now and Iíve read a lot of posts, I tell you! ... ... My energy level was high high high...I walked around town in half the time doing my errands! (not much of a real exerciser, here! ha.) ... ... But, I remember another post...a guy that ran. He actually kept a journal of distances and times and found that while he was on his 40 day fast he ran way way faster! ... ... Also, someone very recently posted that before their fast they tried hiking up this big hill and only made it half way up before being wiped. During the fast this person made it to the ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks, Tracey! ... ... I am really looking forward to thi...   Joy   11y

Thanks, Tracey! ... ... I am really looking forward to this! I went to the Health Food store today to get my organic lemons and grade B Maple Syrup, and more bentonite as well. ... ... This is going to be a real challenge, but I am ready for it now. At 46, I have become more and more aware of my health and mortality, and really want the quality of my remaining years to be good. I think someone on these boards said something about healthiness and happiness being connected, and I really believe that to be true. ... ... So this week will be for gearing up mentally. I like that spring is due to come he ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!   #163863   11y

HELLO, ... IM NEW AND NEED THE BEST PROGRAM TO RID MY BODY FAST! I WANT TO START A PROGRAM MASTER CLEANSE OR LIVER CLEANSE. I HAVE SO MANY SYMTOMS THAT OTHERS HAVE AND I NEED TO START NOW. I HAVE THE LEMONS, CAYANNE MAPLE SYRUP. I ALSO HAVE WORMWOOD AND BLACK WALNUT IN LIQUID FORM. CAN I DO THE LIVER CLEASE BEFORE THE MASTER CLEANSE?? ALL INFO WILL HELP ME ALOT. THANKS J   [End]
    • Here JaykJ ... ... Everyone has a different regimen that t...   #164340   11y

Here JaykJ ... ... Everyone has a different regimen that they fallow. This will give you an idea of how to integrate some of the protocols. ... ... ... ... ... This is what I use ... ... A) ZAPP DAILY ... ... Fasting 14 days ... B) parasite cleans and Fasting first week ... First week: NO FOOD ... First week: drink only clean water and fresh squeezed lemon juice/cayenne pepper/maple ... First week: Give yourself one (warm water) enema a day for seven days. Need enema bag, (Wal-Mart) ... First week : take the full strength parasite program after enema and just before bed time. Ŗ(very important). One dose a day for seven ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Jay....if you really feel like you need to do a liver fl...   Tracey   11y

Hi Jay....if you really feel like you need to do a liver flush first, then by all means, do it. Lots of people jump right into it. You can flush every 2 weeks. ... ... Since you have the Master Cleanse lemonade stuff already...I guess youíre feeling like fasting? It is a good thing for you to do. Your organs will get a much needed break and energy can be re-directed to heal and balance your body. Excellent! ... ... If you want to do a liver flush do it..otherwise, start with the Master Cleanse and, yes, you can do your parasite cleanse at the same time. If you dontí start with a liver flush you can ...   [retrieve this message]
      • WOW! ... THANKS FOR BOTH RE: TO MY REQUEST FOR INFO. IM SO ...   #163863   11y

WOW! ... THANKS FOR BOTH RE: TO MY REQUEST FOR INFO. IM SO GLAD I FOUND THIS SITE AND PEOPLE THAT CAN GIVE TRUTHFULL INFO. I HAVENT DONE ANYTHING YET ONLY BECAUSE IM STILL HUNGERY HAHAHA. BUT IM NOT SURE ABOUT STARTING TOMARROW CUZ MY HUSBAND IS COMING DOWN WITH A MEAN COUGH? ... THE COUGH MY DAUGHTER HAD FOR 2 WEEKS....SO STILL NOT SURE. ... OK WELL ANYWAYS THANKS A WHOLE BUNCH AND ILL BE BACK. IVE READ SO MUCHON THIS SITE IM GLAD TO SEE REPEATED NAMES. OH MAYBE ONE MORE QUESTION BEFORE I GO ABOUT THE ZAPPING...THIS DOESNT SOUND GOOD...ZAPPING?? HOW DOES IT WORK AND WHAT DOES IT COST? IM DEATHLY A ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi JayKJ! ... ... Youíll have to go to the Zapper Forum to...   Tracey   11y

Hi JayKJ! ... ... Youíll have to go to the Zapper Forum to check out what that does. It kills parasites dead, is what Iíve heard! ... ... You say that your husband is coming down with a cough? Tell him to eat as many organic pears he wants all day long...for as long as it takes. It shouldnít take long. Pears are excellent for the lungs and lately Iíve seen two cases (close friends) who had horrible dry coughs...after one day of eating many pears...the next day their coughs were productive and the phlegm was coming up and out. On their way to recovery! ... ... So get him a bunch of organic pears right awa ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Day 4, 1st time, feeling fine. Got questions. (Long).   Squirrel   11y

Wow, I actually made it to day 4. This is fun! And Iím enjoying reading about all the others who are doing the same Master Cleanse. Weíre all in the same bowl, arenít we. (The toilet bowl, that is). (Sorry. Thought I could get away with saying that, as so many of you have demonstrated a wonderful sense of humor here!) ... ... I donít really want to do this for too long, with four children and a husband who need feeding and such. Iím just hoping this will help me lose some of the weight I gained during my latest pregnancy (the little guy is 17 months old and I weaned him totally off nursing the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hey Squirrel! ... ... I envy your life. As I was reading ...   Southern Belle   11y

Hey Squirrel! ... ... I envy your life. As I was reading your post, thinking about you walking around your farm with your children, I thought what a wonderful life you have!! Appreciate it. ... ... I am doing Dr. Schulzeís Superfood cleanse, so itís similiar. ... ... Everyone is different as far as weight loss. Because you sound tiny, I donít think you will lose 2 pounds a day, but you will lose some. Look at the cleanse this way---you benefit greatly health-wise from the cleanse, so cleanse for that reason. The weight loss (and there will be some) is just an added benefit. ... ... Exercise is good! E ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hey, Paulette...where do I find info on the liver cleanse? ...   Squirrel   11y

Hey, Paulette...where do I find info on the liver cleanse? Could you plese post a link for me? I have to frantically get on and off the internet every time I go on, typing most stuff offline with only 12 hours of airtime per month. ... ... Thanks for your help, ... Squirrel ... ... PS: I say thankyou to you, too, Southern Belle.   [End]
    • Southern Belle answered what I also would have said. I did...   PDeXiting   11y

Southern Belle answered what I also would have said. I did not notice weight loss until about day 5 and then it seemed to come off fast--I think I was really bloated the first few days. I lost 12 pounds in 14 days and have gained back about 4. They say that sometimes up to 7 pounds of the weight loss is fecal matter, so donít freak if it seems that you have gained 7 pound in only a few short days. ... Coming off the fast slow really helps. I initially kept my portions the same size but quickly realized that it was too much. You stomach will shrink a bit so make sure to eat much smaller p ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Day 12 - Going strong...   Precis   11y

Well everything seems at an Ēeven keelĒ today. ... ... My interview this morning went well, but I found out that if I make the cut this round then I have to interview with the General manager and he will make the final decision! I feel like I am on Career Star Search or something. You can sure tell that its an employers market right now - I never had to go through so many loops to get hired before. {{{SSSeeesssshhh}}} ... ... Had a BM last night and a big chunk of something came out. I have no idea what it was since I have eaten for 12 days. I keep hearing about plaque - could that be what it was? ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • When you talk about making the cut and interviewing with th...   Southern Belle   11y

When you talk about making the cut and interviewing with the GM, it makes me think you are in baseball. But, since baseball season is upon us, I know that canít be right. ... ... I guess I associated ĒprecisĒ with precious and thought of you as a girl. Sorry, Doug. I will know from now on!! ... ... That sounds like plaque you passed. Exciting, isnít it!! ... ... I will keep my fingers crossed about your job! ... ... Paulette   [End]
  • Day 10! I have a couple of questions :-)   Didi   11y

... Hi everyone, ... ... Today is day 10 for me. woo hoo! I am feeling pretty good in general. In the back of my mind I am hoping to go for 18, but I think I will just act like every day after this is a bonus day and keep going until my body tells me to stop. :-) ... ... So, my questions...first, my tongue is now coated with a *thick* white coating. (impossible to brush off, unlike it was on day 4 or 5). Am I right to think that I should keep going until this is gone? Will it last more than 18 days? ... ... Also, both yesterday morning and today I have opted not to do the salt flush for scheduling reasons ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Aloa Didi - Do not have any answers for you - just saw yoru...   bethann   11y

Aloa Didi - Do not have any answers for you - just saw yoru post and today is #8 for me - so thanks for yoru inspiraiton - I feel great. My tongue is also coated. Thansk for being there - I am enjoying this cleanse so much - my goal #21 days. Have a great day. ...   [End]
      • Both of you....   Southern Belle   11y

Great!! But, you need to be brushing your tongue daily. Itís toxic stuff coming to the surface......   [End]
        • Even Brushing Tongue...   Blackbeard   11y

My tongue was still white at the end of my 10- day fast...it started turning pink again after the vegetable broth wind-down and was pink after a day or so of solid foods... ... ... I also wanted to continue the fast until the tongue returned pink, but I wanted to go on to the parasite cleanse and liver flush (This Sunday, off on Monday!) ... ... I will be back to fasting later... ... ... Keith S. :{)   [End]
  • Pep talk much appreciated-day 5 on the upswing I hope.   Rinna   11y

Thanks Wiz,D, and Nik, ... ... I am going to take it easy today. I might go buy myself something I want. I am going to drink, drink, drink. I think iím dehydrated, my lips are a little dry, and my fingers have that ísoaked in the bath too longí look. ... ... I gotta remember that when I feel funky, itís gonna pass if I let it. The biggest thing I have to overcome on this fast is my own brain. That and to stay in the moment. Iím always far down the road and not where my feet are. so good day to all of ya. ... ... Nik, while eating that bananna wasnít the best choice-you could have eaten something not onl ...   [retrieve this message]
  • International fast including terms that I understand :-)   son-of-the-light   11y

This is my first day on this forum and I get a bit overwhelmed with the amount and with the abbr. :-) ... I donīt even know what p&b shake is and what its for. ... I started my fast 2 days ago and I am feeling great. ... I am struggling with some addictions that I want to get rid of. In the past I tended to eat when I felt stressed. ... ... On wednesday I started with juice of 6 lemons and one glas of cold pressed olive oil, added with water. ... ... I still ate 3 bananas which I probably shouldnīt have, but I felt good about it. ... ... Yesterday I had the juice of 1 grapefruit, 8 oranges and 5 lemons, mixed wit ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Don't feel overwhelmed!   Southern Belle   11y

I am so glad you shared! ... ... The B&P shakes are liquid bentonite clay and psyllium husks. Great colon cleaner as long as you drink PLENTY of water! ... ... Now, I have a question for you---What is healing soil? I am just a ílil ole girl from Mississippi and I have no idea what that is! We have stuff called Ēyazoo clayĒ but itís certainly not very healing! Ha ... ... Paulette G.   [End]
    • Re: International fast including terms that I understand :-)   son-of-the-light   11y

Thanks Paulette ... how far are you along the way? ... Yesterday on my 3rd day I felt great physically. In the morning I had the juice of about 6 lemons, 10 oranges 1 grapefruit,. mixed with 2 glasses of Olive Oil, and 3 teaspoons of soil mixed with water. It is now the morning of the 4th day and I donīt feel hungry at all. ... It is great to be here ... God bless you all ... Markus   [End]
  • questions   Danthephysio   11y

Hey there. Iím on the second day. I have many questions, but Iíll try to keep it short: Do I really have to do the salt water drink in the morning? Itís not the worst taste in the world, but it still tastes pretty bad. I have to really force it down. ... Iím already taking a herbal laxative in the evening. Maybe I could take the herbal laxative in the morning too. Please advise... ... ... Also, would it be OK to take vitamin supplements, and something like spirulina powder etc (ĒVital GreensĒ from Australia)? I thought it might support my system whilst detoxing: How strict is the no-food ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Help me, Obiwan Kenobi...   Tracey   11y

Was that your reference? heh heh. Maybe not.... ... ... Anyway...to business! ... ... Nothing is written in stone with the fasts and cleanses. Some people do the salt water flush, some donít. I have heard of people adding protein powders (muscle guys) and also shots of wheatgrass...I think itís just fine to piece together something that feels right for you. It depends on what you want to get out of the cleanse, I guess. Of course, the less your organs have to deal with ífoodí the better - because the fast is supposed to give them all a rest...so that energy can be re-directed to other things, healin ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Life without pulp...what a thought ... ... Thank you so mu...   Danthephysio   11y

Life without pulp...what a thought ... ... Thank you so much Tracey. I will set about on a hunt for more info. I plan to fast for at least 10 days, but I would love to go the full monty (40 days). ... ... Look forward to more little ĒchatsĒ ... and yes, obiwan Kenobi was on my mind at the time ... ... Dan   [End]
    • Re: questions   Danthephysio   11y

Anyway, whatís a B & P shake? There are many abbreviations on this support thingy. Not 100% sure what youíre all talking about. Maybe i should buy the book...Dan ... ... You all sound very inspirational. Itís great that you all support each other so much. ... ... Have you all spent some serious time on the toilet?   [End]
      • Anyway, whatís a B & P shake? There are many abbreviations...   Tracey   11y

On the MC, one doesnít spend a whole lotta time on the toilet - but Iíd say you spend more time LOOKING in the toilet! ha. Sooo true. ... ... T   [End]
        • toilet bowls full of emotions   Danthephysio   11y

For some macarb reason, Iím actually looking forward to mysterious bowel movements. I thought that was only reserved for the elderly, but Iím fascinated to find out whatís been hiding in me. ... ... Thanks again Tracey ... ... Hey, do you feel that your emotions and tissue memory are tied up with your toxins? curious dan   [End]
          • Yes I do! During my 9 day fast with b&p, it was only at nig...   Tracey   11y

Yes I do! During my 9 day fast with b&p, it was only at night that I became kind of....strange...well, emotional, irritated...then I started writing and it all tumbled out. After 3 evenings of that, I felt that I had completely cleared out all that old stuff. That felt great. ... ... The rest of the fast/cleanse was amazing...I mean, I felt soooo soooo good! And filled with clear pure zip zapping energy. Heightened sense of reality. Loved it. ... ... Psychologically, spiritually, emotionally, physically...you just canít beat cleansing man!! ... ... Hey...because youíre interested in the toilet stuff (you ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Journal, The Day Before The First Day   polarbear   11y

Hello fellow fasters, ... ... Journal, The Day Before The First Day ... ... I have started this fast twice before--once before Christmas--so I stopped because of all the temptation to eat. Then after Christmas I tried but I had been eating so much it was difficult--OK--impossible for me to keep going. So here I am two days after my birthday and ready to begin again! ... ... I am fasting to give my body a chance to heal all the damage I have done over the past thirty years, to transition myself to a vegan diet, and for spiritual reasons as well. I am going to do at least 10 days and then decide on day 10 ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Choosing sweeteners...   R #69242   11y

WHEN CHOOSING SWEETENERS, ... IT IS IMPORTANT TO CONSIDER BOTH QUANTITY AND QUALITY! ... Stevia is a better choice if mark007 wants to compare with honey. ... ... Honey has a lot of rapid sugars, the chemistry of honey is also very special; not recommended for everyday-use! I always use Brown-rice-malt (sugar made from brown-rice) for tea, pancakes, homemade ricemilk or sometimes for baking. ... ... Maple Syrup (does also contain rapid sugars)! but is a better choice than honey! For baking I use Maple Sugar....it gives you the most wonderful tasty bakery / birthdaycakes etc... ... ... BROWN-RICE-MALT ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • L. Salivarius...anyone use this with Master Cleanse?   Squirrel   11y

Very few people Iíve met have ever even heard of L. Salivarius, much less used it. (Itís a good bacteria, similar to L. Acidophilus, but much more potent. Bio Energy Systems of Kalispell, Montana, has info on it at a web site, if anyone wants more info on it.) Has anyone here heard or it and if so, have you used it during the Master Cleanse? Iím wondering if itís ok to take it while doing the MC. Iíve heard that taking it for several months, not even doing a cleanse, just living normal life, it will clean your colon slowly.   [End]
  • Butterflyporridge and pressurecooked grain...   R #69242   11y

HOW TO PREPARE WHOLE GRAINS THE RIGHT WAY... ... (BROWN RICE, SWEET BROWN RICE, CORN, BARLEY, KAMUT, OATS) ... ... PRESSURECOOKED BROWN RICE (I like the round one) ... Rince one cup of grain well; I often wash them in 5-8 waters until water is clear! ... ... A rice-barn is not always clean, grains are often stored on the floors, and people walk in boots in the area. You will protect your kidneys if you clean the grains properly! ... And they become much more tasty! ... ... Then place in a pressure cooker, soak for about 1-1 Ĺ hours with water, measure with your pointing finger, up to the first joint over th ...   [retrieve this message]
  • just getting started   laurenash   11y

i plan to start mc on monday, any advice? iím doing to cleanse and lose weight...how much weight can i expect to lose and how soon? my goal is to lost about 30 pounds...any advice or encouragement is appreciated, thanks!   [End]
    • Hello Laurenash, ... I am only at day 3, but feeling wonder...   son-of-the-light   11y

Hello Laurenash, ... I am only at day 3, but feeling wonderful. I go by my heart more then by any rules. Until wednesday I ate pretty awful, so I wasnīt much prepared. Wednesday I only had 2 apples in the morning, and lots of water. I read that one should drink at least 1 gallon of water a day, which is hard for me. Noon I squeezed 7 lemons and added half a glas of olive oil. Then later in the day I had 4 spoons ful of ĒheilerdeĒ (that is what we call it in german, meaning ĒhealingsoilĒ I donīt know the word in english. ... Yesterday I Only had the juice of 6 lemons, 10 oranges, 1 grapefruit w ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 8 of 8
1  2  3  4  5  6  7   8    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ
A special discount for all CureZone members!
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Oxy-Powderģ Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Free Clark DVD!
A rare interview with Dr. Hulda Clark on DVD for FREE. Patients give their te...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Opc Oleander Capsules
HIV and Cancer Support, 15% discount with CZ discount code of LR001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Greens First
Healthy Never Tasted So Good!-TM
The Proven Antioxidant Power of 10 Servings o...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Electrolyzed reduced water protects against oxidative damage to DN...
Healthy Weight Loss
ĒI have more energy than ever.Ē - Sally May
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancerís Natural Enemy
The eBook about a proven natural remedy for cancer which has worked fo...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

The MC should not be undertaken prior to reading the book The Master Cleanser by Stanley Burroughs AND all of the FAQ's. In some people fasting may promote formation and/or growth of intrahepatic stones and/or gallstones. Flush your liver before and after every fast to prevent possible problems!

1,115 messages, 240 topics, topics per page limited to: 30, average number of messages per page: 139, 8 pages,  48,471 page views
    Forum Archives:   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21

"Life is what happens while you are making other plans."
~ John Lennon

Image Galler Master C 4[A] Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 3.84 sec at 4/23/2014 5:46:17 PM, requested by 54.80.12.147, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=178 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=15