CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums5368 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert
Traditional Chinese Medicine

Traditional Chinese/Oriental Medicine - Korean,Tibetan... Support Forum

Read This First:  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 40,639 page views     207 messages     76 topics     2 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
3mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Traditional Chinese     All Forums 
Like TCM: Traditional Chinese Medicine on Facebook.com
Page 2 of 2
1   2    

• Advice sought   Raph   31h  Ü C Ü

Hi ... ... As a man, in my early 30ís I used to get flushing in the face which an alternative GP diagnosed as low adrenal and prescribed cortisol which worked and I felt stronger too!. ... ... These days I still get fatigue (cannot get cortisol anymore and wanto find a deeper solution). Fluyshing hardly at all. ... ... I take fish oil which seem to help fatigue a lot. ... ... For some reason I also have high blood pressure even though my salt intake is only 2g per day and I am not overweight. Current GP said kidney function is low. ... ... So I tried magnesiium but this makes me very tired, which I read can indic ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Glutamate toxicity weight gain   #181917   54d  Ü C Ü

I am going through benzo withdrawal and am gaining massive amounts of weight, I do not believe it is cortisol as that tested normal (24 hour urine test, cannot get saliva test). I also have tried cortisol lowering supplements and no help. I believe it is glutamate toxicity. I have gained over fifty pounds in nine months of withdrawal. Itís not even slowing down. I am not even down to 80% of my starting dose yet. Please can someone give be advice on what I can take to help? I have tried GABA, ashwagandha, many things, with no discernible effect. Please, the weight gain is absolutely intoler ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Acupuncture and liu wei di huang wan   egwidhcu   3mo  Ü C Ü

Hi ... I have lupus induced kidney disease class4 since 2006, treated with prednisone and cellcept off and on, not follwing doctors, dosages. The CKD is stage 1. Last month probably due to a flareup, i developed acute symptoms that i never saw before--swelling on the face and my lower legs. I didn, t feel well. My creatinine went from 1 to 5 to 17 in 3 weeks. GFR from 85 to 71, even after taking 3 weeks of 60mg of predinsone. ... I panic, thinking that maybe this time my kidneys were in real trouble. ... I tried acupuncture before for something else. It worked like magic. So I did acupuncture 4 tim ...   [retrieve this message]
    • would you like me to post your letter in my big kidney thre...   knowledge seeker   3mo

would you like me to post your letter in my big kidney thread? glad to hear of your good news. I know okra is supposed to be very good for diabetes in fact, my neuropathy got worst and I had forgotten all about okra when I was trying to think what my help me with my diabetes so thanks for reminding me. ... ... I know my brother r mentioned acupuncture to me today when I develop a horrific sharp, shooting, rhythmic stabbing pain in my foot I never had this kind of pain before and almost cannot bear it as it is there all the time stab off stab off..I am not very good on money now but maybe I wil ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I tried to post a reply 5 or 6 times and it kept saying I h...   egwidhcu   3mo

I tried to post a reply 5 or 6 times and it kept saying I had a link to an external website, but I donít. it is so hard to post a reply on here. ... Anyway, I was saying that in college, I hurt my ankle playing sports and had to be carried out of the field. My ankle was all swollen and painful. I couldnít even put my foot on the ground. they took me to acupuncture. Right after the treatment, I was able to stand up and walked. I was so amazed and forever remember the magic of acupuncture. ... Regarding to kidneys, today I had my lab work result since last time. My creatinine go from 6 to 5 this t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Strange (liver) reaction to milk thistle and Fo Ti   handymanz   7mo  Ü C Ü

Hi, ... ... In a previous post of mine I mentioned my decreased ability to clear caffeine out of my system. I think caffeine clearance is a good indicator of metabolic clearance by the liver. ... ... This with other symptoms (dark sunken circles, premature greying, tinnitus) led to an interest in supporting my liver with herbs or supps. I first used milk thistle for one week with breakfast, but noticed more sunken circles, louder tinnitus and a kind of brain fog. This got worse to the end of the week and I stopped it. ... ... A few weeks later I tried Fo Ti (He Shou Wu) to help with my symptoms and also ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Video Embedded Apparently if your liver is really taxed trying to clear it...   Steve888   7mo

Apparently if your liver is really taxed trying to clear it with herbs or juicing can sometimes put even more stress on it. From what I have been researching the quickest/easiest way to detox your liver is through coffee enemas as recommended by the Gerson institute. http://gerson.org/gerpress/faqs-detox/ Here are some good videos on how to do them http://www.optimalhealthnetwork.com/Coffee-Enemas-and-Coffee-Enema-Kits-s/1010.htm ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
      • Hi Steve, I think youíre probably right with my liver being...   handymanz   7mo

Hi Steve, I think youíre probably right with my liver being overtaxed. On the other hand my blood test results for the liver are always good with low liver enzymes. During the day I have plenty of energy, so I realy donít understand this reaction. ... ... I think I will try Fo Ti and milk thistle in the future and now start with liver cleansing. Iím planning to take NAC and use wheatgrass for chlorophyl. Also I have MSM available. Do you think NAC and MSM are ok to take? I think these are more gentle on the liver. ... ... Thanks   [End]
    • Dark circles under eyes and tinnitus are signs of liver str...   threader   34d

Dark circles under eyes and tinnitus are signs of liver stress? I wasnít aware. ... ... Iíve been doing two 1000mg capsules daily, along with 2 NAC-sustains, and developed the dark circles. This was during 3 days of small fenbendazole doses. ... ... My tinnitus has improved 1000% over the past year.   [End]
  • Insomnia misery.   #119816   13mo  Ü C Ü

Long story short Iím not sleeping much after a liver flush on the 10th of Febr. Since then bowels have not been moving well, I can feel congestion in liver and hear it gurgle at times and awake in the middle of the night and am unable to get back to sleep. Thot of another flush but donít know about that, have taken herbs, Swedish Bitters, aloe vera, more ... iodine (up to 50mg) and raw food when I feel like eating, and ... little has changed. Thyroid (she says Iím hypo), colon and liv er/gbladder all showing poorly. Problem is all she can do is give me more supplements and Iíve been taking a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Celiac Child with other issues   rubyblue   14mo  Ü C Ü

Hi, ... My daughter has celiac disease and has been gluten free for her entire short life. I nursed her and made organic babyfood or her fresh every day. She eats a wonderful diet (sheís 5 years old). However, when I stopped nursing her, she started drinking cowís milk. She immediately broke out into a rash with bumps on her upper arms. Of course her pediatrician said it was just dry skin and to continue with the milk. I stopped... However, the bumps would fade a bit and then come back over and over again. As she got a bit older, I noticed that her tongue looks like a strawberry. It h ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It sounds like her symptoms might be related to a casein al...   askdrmaxwell   12mo

It sounds like her symptoms might be related to a casein allergy. Itís a protein found in lactose products your daughter might be sensitive to.   [End]
    • Hi Ruby, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous re...   shotsee   8mo

Hi Ruby, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with most of the health issues known to humankind, from ingesting ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are still interested in finding a solution to your daughterís health problem, and her gaining greater health in ALL areas of her body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... Perhaps it may solve some or all of your daughterís problem. She has only better health and we ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How I healed from Crohn's Disease   BSA 100% CURE! joepep123   16mo  Ü C Ü

My story has been published in a magazine so i thought I would also share it here: ... ... I am 39 years old and I had Crohnís Disease from the age of 23 until the age of 34. From that statement youíre probably thinking why I said I Ďhadí Crohnís when the disease is not curable. Let me explain. ... ... One particular morning in July 2006 I wake up and just like every other morning I had a rough sleep, getting up in the middle of the night often, running to the bathroom, getting woken up by my bowels again in the morning, seeing blood in the toilet again, experiencing pain, having very low energy lev ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Joepep123, ... ... This is an awesome story.. My hubby ...   Marie64   16mo

Hi Joepep123, ... ... This is an awesome story.. My hubby suffered Crohnís Disease and he healed with diet and getting the mercury out of his mouth. Itís been just over 3 years. He is in better health then he has been in 30+ years. I am so happy for you. ... ... Marie ... ...   [End]
      • Hi Marie, ... ... Thanks for your kind words, I am on a m...   joepep123   16mo

Hi Marie, ... ... Thanks for your kind words, I am on a mission to spread my story to inspire others because they deserve health as well. ... ... I am also very happy for you and your husband for his achievements, keep it up, support is also very important in the healing process. ... ... Be well ... Joe ...   [End]
      • I am delighted to hear of something that is positive! ... Y...   Beth107   10mo

I am delighted to hear of something that is positive! ... Your friend in PA   [End]
        • Welcome Beth, ... ... You will learn so much here..so many...   Marie64   10mo

Welcome Beth, ... ... You will learn so much here..so many forums that helps people even an animals forum to help them heal too. ... ... My thought and prayers are with you. ... ... Marie elcome Beth, ... ... You will learn so much here..so many forums that helps people even an animals forum to help them heal too. ... ... My thought and prayers are with you. ... ... Marie 3 ...   [End]
  • Video Embedded amazing healing with no medicine   mu-shen   16mo  Ü C Ü

Ingles: ... ... ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhgpakvHRJM ... ... Portugues: ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Z2QeJFEIE7o#! ... ... Aleman: ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DkY53sSMi4   [End]
  • Practitioner   Support2112   16mo

Hello everyone ... ... I would be interested to have an online consultation with a Qualified TCM practitioner. Could someone refer to me one please ? ... ... Thanks   [End]
  • Pain in Back of Head   pranaman   21mo  Ü C Ü

Hi, ... ... I have an area in the back of my head that is really hard. ... ... If I get a headache, that will be mostly the source of my pain. Otherwise, itís more annoying and it bothers me. I am also have sinus issues and some other things, like dizziness, or pain in my head when I wake. ... ... This area in back goes up and down, is about 2 inches long, and about 1/4 inch thick. I was told it was a tendon (or a ligament - I forget) by a doctor back in the states and I am in Laos right now. ... ... It kind of íclicksí if I push hard and rub my fingers over it in to the left and right. Iíve rubbed it many ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Affected by Equinoxes & Solstices   redheadkelly   22mo  Ü C Ü

Iím curious if anyone else finds themselves sensitive to the seasons, especially around the Equinoxes & Solstices. ... ... I was diagnosed Bipoar II about 6 years ago &, at that time, would tend to be very manic around the Equinoxes. Not so much the Solstices. ... ... But there was definitely a switch that would happen at both the Equinoxes & the Solstices. ... ... I would clearly sense the expansion that would begin at the Spring Equinox, then Summer Solstice would begin a period of heightened extroversion & resiliency. ... ... After another manic episode at the Fall Equinox, I could sense again the contract ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi there, Kelly, ... ... I have just found out today that ...   susieq7777   21mo

Hi there, Kelly, ... ... I have just found out today that I have tested positive for pyroluria. This forum doesnít seem very active though, unfortunately. ... ... I can totally relate to what you say here. Just totally. That energy you talk about feels as if itís something that gets sucked up through my feet. I actually really love it ... if I can have a handle on it. I feel like I have been getting a bit more of a handle on it over the past few years. I am wondering if that is anything to do with being that little bit closer to menopause. Perhaps. ... ... I think itís wonderful to be so closely ...   [retrieve this message]
      • So sorry I didnít reply sooner. I didnít get an email from ...   redheadkelly   20mo

So sorry I didnít reply sooner. I didnít get an email from CureZone saying you had posted. ... ... Iím so happy to hear about your experience. Well, not that you have it, but that you shared it. Ha. ... ... And you are SO right. I think itís magical to be sensitive to the Earthís rhythms, but it is all about balance. When your only experience is to be so high & so low that itís just debilitating, then it seems that there is something more to be addressed. ... ... I sent away for a test kit for Pyroluria, but never sent in the sample. Soon after a friend filled me in about Methylation issues & it seems re ...   [retrieve this message]
        • The problem that you are having seems like a problematic pl...   saywhatagain   20mo

The problem that you are having seems like a problematic planet in your birth chart. If you can find a good astrologer they may be able to help you, but they are probably hard to come by. I have met two very good astrologers in India, but only one that can provide a remedy for problematic planets. If they cannot provide you with a solution then they are useless.   [End]
        • Hi Kelly, ... ... Sorry I havenít responded to your messag...   susieq777   20mo

Hi Kelly, ... ... Sorry I havenít responded to your message more quickly but I didnít get an email from Curezone either!! :) ... ... Ahhh, methylation. Iím *still* trying to get my head around that whole thing. For some reason I find it very complex. But yes, absolutely, I think the whole thing is tied in together. I think thatís why I do really well taking SAM-e. ... ... For me (and you as well most likely) if pyroluria is an issue high copper can be an issue as well. In fact, since Iíve started treating myself for the pyroluria I have noticed more Ēcopper dumpsĒ happening. They are totally linke ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Herb Interactions?   lexiophile   23mo  Ü C Ü

I am currently taking zhi bai di huang wan long-term as prescribed by my acupuncturist for yin deficiency symptoms.† Recently, I have also been taking minor bupleureum as an anti-viral because I had mono last month.† I am considering going on birth control pills and am wondering if either of these herbs has interactions with progesterone- and/or estrogen-based birth control pills, or if they reduce effectiveness in preventing pregnancy.† I doubt a western doctor would know the answer to this and would like to make sure I can take both zhi bai and bcp at the same time without risks before I ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Pls Help: Heat in stomach, always hungry   webdevguy   25mo  Ü C Ü

For about the past year my wife has had these symptoms, particularly at night... ... ... Main symptoms: Heat in stomach, always hungry (especially at night), weight gain ... ... Other: occasional heart palpitations, very occasional weakness in arms when this happens, muddy stool (was regular, now itís occasional) ... ... Her blood sugar is normal and her thyroid seems to be normal. ... ... This is a very confusing issue to us and we doubt western medicine can help. We have faith in TCM. ... ... Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks   [End]
    • Could be candida/parasites. If she hasnít done intestinal c...   Steve888   25mo

Could be candida/parasites. If she hasnít done intestinal cleanses it might be a good time to start. Bentonite clay and psyllium husk powder make an excellent intestinal cleanser: http://coloncleanserguide.net/how-cleanse-colon-pb-shakes-2-recipes-make.html ... ... Also consider taking some anti-parasitic herbs such olive leaf which has many other healing benefits as well. ... ...   [End]
    • oh, letís start w the obvious. ... ... have you checked fo...   pranaman   21mo

oh, letís start w the obvious. ... ... have you checked for parasites and tapeworms? i know this is a tcm forum, however, a stool test might be good to take and clear that up. ... ... what about working the stomach meridian? find it, and scratch the length of it with your nails or a spoon or something. ... ... i am in asia, and there is an herb here, la sah Bee. maybe find it, or another stomach herb that does not increase heat.   [End]
    • I know this is an old thread, but I just got diagnosed with...   tea.drinker   10mo

I know this is an old thread, but I just got diagnosed with the same thing, only no matter how much I eat, I donít seem to gain much weight. I wouldnít say Iím always hungry, but I never feel full. I feel like I could eat forever and still want more. ... ... My TCM practitioner suggested that I get checked for parasites as well. She thinks its probably unlikely, but she would like to rule it out for certain. ... ... As for treatment, Iím just starting tomorrow and she mixed herbs for me. I take them twice a day for 10 days, then return. ... ... What treatment did your wife undertake in the end?   [retrieve this message]
  • Gejie Ta Bu Wan   vociferous   29mo

Since you seem to know some things about Chinese medicines, I would also like to ask you if you recommend a concoction (capsule) called Gejie Ta Bu Wan. I am in the process of healing from adrenal fatigue. It has: ... ... Rehmannia ... Polygonum ... Dioscorea root ... Ligustrum ... Poria cocos ... Dipsacus ... Cibotium ... Chaenomeles fruit ... Morinda root ... Atractylodes ... Cordonopsis ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • EU ban on 100's of herbal products - please sign petition   #128526   3y  Ü C Ü

As a lot of you probably know the EU has banned 100ís of herbal medicines and making it almost impossible for products to be officially and legally registered due to the excessive cost involved and parameters required to obtain a license. ... ... We all know that Big Pharma are behind this draconian ban and I urge you all to take the time to sign the following petition, and please pass on to as many friends, family, colleagues as possible. ... ... A similar move is afoot in Australia and the groundwork is also being made for a similar law change in states across the USA. ... ... We owe it to ourselves, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Fo-Ti as whole root   heavenandhellth   3y  Ü C Ü

I was wondering if Fo-Ti can be taken as as a whole root powder. I encapsulated the whole powder and was wondering if it can be taken like this or if it should be taken as an extract, tea, etc.   [End]
  • Tips on what to eat   monsterbilly   3y

Hello everyone ... I went to an acupuncturist and after the pulse and tongue exam she diagnosed me with dampness and wind... i think in the liver (iím sorry, iím new to this) ... She said to avoid greasy food and dairy. ... I think that, for the treatment to work, i have to do a full treatment, including diet. ... Iíve been studying about dampness and, ok, i can eat cooked/steamed vegetables, no problem, i was hardly eating fryed and greasy food before, the milk thing will be hard, but whatever, iíll do it. ... My only concearn is: what the hell should i eat on snacks and breakfast? ... If bread is out (it ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Mainstream UK media confused over implications of statutory...   chrisb1   3y  Ü C Ü

Updated 17th Feb 2011 ... ... Yesterday, Wednesday 16 February 2011, could well go down as a momentous day in the history of herbalism in the UK. After nearly 20 years of campaigning by herbal medicine practitioners, several changes of government and numerous missed deadlines and broken promises, the UK government finally announced that it will officially recognize herbal medicine......................... ... http://www.anh-europe.org/news/uk-herbalists-to-be-statutorily-regulated-with-health-professions-council ... ... ................and allow herbalists to continue to prescribe unlicensed herbal me ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dark Times for Herbal Medicine in Europe   R chrisb1   3y  Ü C Ü

Our affiliate, ANH International, is preparing for a legal challenge against EU herb laws. ... ... As we reported to you last November, thousands of products associated with traditional medicine will become illegal throughout the European Union. And more and more, European Union (EU) legislation influences US domestic policy, especially where health-related laws are concerned. The EU threat to herbal medicine is real, and we urge you to take stock of whatís going so we can collectively jump in the minute anything similar emerges from US regulators. After all, it was that joint action from consu ...   [retrieve this message]
    • YES!!!! Itís about time. It is just INSANE that the UK is ...   Iolite   3y

YES!!!! Itís about time. It is just INSANE that the UK is taking this route, since homeopathy and herbal medicine is used and was used safely and effectively for a long, long time (hundred years or more -- right?) ... ... CODEX and MONSANTO MUST BE STOPPED!!!   [End]
    • Sadly, the EU has taken the path which is exactly the oppos...   Dquixote1217   3y

Sadly, the EU has taken the path which is exactly the opposite of what one famous European once famously stated. ... ... "In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties." ... - Henri-Frederic Amiel 1828-1881 ...   [End]
      • Thatís a pertinent post DQ....................... ... ... ...   chrisb1   3y

Thatís a pertinent post DQ....................... ... ... Sadly, the EU has taken the path which is exactly the opposite of what one famous European once famously stated. ... ... In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.Ē - Henri-Frederic Amiel 1828-1881. ... ... But respectfully, I think you are mistaking the EU with Corporate interests and human greed which permeates our Globe. ... The USA is on the same wavelength and heading in the same direction, it is just that Europe is a test-bed for Corporate America. ... ... ... Chris   [End]
  • Day 24 of cleanse and tongue still white with spot in liver...   mtkgreen   3y  Ü C Ü

Iím on day 24 of the master cleanse. My tongue is still coated white and I also have a ĒspotĒ that is getting bigger over the last few days in the liver (right side)area on my tongue. Itís not a sore, it is just a red, wet spot in an enlongated oval shape (unlike the rest of my tongue which is white). Does anyone know if this just means my liver is detoxing as well or if this means I should stop? Also, Iíve read that if your body starts craving real food that it means itís time to stop b/c your body is in need of more nutrition. Iíve been craving real food for about the last 5 days no ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Master cleanse..lemon juice stuff for 24 days? ... Real hu...   ALB   3y

Master cleanse..lemon juice stuff for 24 days? ... Real hunger is pretty unmistakable. And hard to actualy resist. Are you sure its real not psychological hunger?? ... ... What is your height and weight?? If you have used up your fat reserves you are now basically eating your muscles and eventually more important organs. This is the difference between fasting and starvation. ... I am on day 27 of water fast but weighed 258.8 at start and now 223 but was 50% bodyfat I could likely last a year on water alone just living off my fat. ... ... My tongue was the usual nasty think for about 20 days but its got ...   [retrieve this message]
      • In the full ration Master Cleanse one is consuming 1200 cal...   pepe   3y

In the full ration Master Cleanse one is consuming 1200 calories so there is no chance  the body consuming muscle. One does go into ketosis on the MC. Itís highly unlikely that the system will use up muscle tissue. When fasting and the body goes into Ketosis the sytem will scour itself for dead or damaged tissue and will use that for fuel way before it goes into any muscle tissue. That is basically how fasting heals. ...   [End]
    • After more that a dozen 40 day MCs and at least 10 years of...   pepe   3y

After more that a dozen 40 day MCs and at least 10 years of sharing experiences on this forum I can tell you that the tongue thing is not a reliable indicator as to when to stop the fast. Some folks never get it at all and some will have it one day and gone the next The spot on the liver side of the tongue I would say is actually a good sign that your liver is detoxing. The wisdom is to continue fasting to allow the liver complete itís detox cycle. ... ... If you are doing the MC by the book is highly unlikely that you are experiencing "real" hunger and it more a psychological ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks for the responses. I havenít cheated at all so mayb...   mtkgreen   3y

Thanks for the responses. I havenít cheated at all so maybe itís just psychological. It doesnít help having to cook for my husband and kids every night either. Iím hoping to complete the full 40. I know I would be so disappointed in myself if I quit now so Iíll keep thinking about how far Iíve come and where Iíll be at the end to help make it through I guess. Thanks again.   [End]
  • New Kefir Kombucha Forum   robsk   3y  Ü C Ü

Hi There, ... ... I just started a new forum, www.kefirkombuchaforum.com ... ... The forum is free and I want it to grow. ... You can ask your questions, post your photos etc.. ... ... The forum will be always free and itís just a much more modern version of a mailing list. ... ... I hope you like it and, of course, register. ... ... Thank you, ... Robs ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • TCM Schools   Raven486   4y

I would like to know what TCM school in the Chicagoland area is the best. My uncle went to a school in California and practices there, but he does not know of an excellent one in my area (or rather says there isnít one lol). But Iím sure times have changed from the 30 years he has been living 2,000 miles away =) At least I can hope. ... ... I am not looking for a certificate to practice, just complete and accurate knowledge of the subject for my own personal use. ... Although I love my uncleís lectures, I desire a more formal setting.   [End]
  • I'm trying TCM & acupuncture next   pinkcat   4y  Ü C Ü

Iím trying TCM & acupuncture next to get over this constipation thing. With everything I do, a normal person would never be able to leave the bathroom! Me -- itís as if I have no colon. Maybe I donít! Maybe thatís the reason. LOL! ... ... More as it happens. ... ... Your input is so very welcome.   [End]
  • question on melesma   tigerlily23   4y  Ü C Ü

i got this problem with melesma for quite a while now. i used to take birth control since i was 15-21 because of the horrible pains and heavy bleeding of my period. now, i dont take that anymore and just use herbs and green supplements for my period. ... ... i live in AZ, where it is hot and i am originally from cali. i am african american born light complected and stayed that for a long time until we moved here. parts of my arms have been sun damaged while the other part is still naturally light complected. i have used sun screen, it does nothing for me. i would get darker and in the winter ti ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Protect your rights to natural medicine!   chrisb1   4y  Ü C Ü

When something is broken, it should be fixed or replaced. This applies to the many defective parts of the legal system that regulators, both in the USA and Europe, are building around natural health products. Lobbying, advocacy or even riots in the street will resolve little, unless accompanied by carefully planned legal challenges that are set to fix the bad laws that have been imposed to either stop us speaking freely about the health benefits of natural health products, or accessing them. ... ... In his most recent article, ANH-Intlís executive director Robert Verkerk outlines why legal ac ...   [retrieve this message]
  • ANH gains positive response following visit to China   chrisb1   4y  Ü C Ü

Following ANH Internationalís one week visit to China, strong expressions of interest from Government officials, trade groups and research institutions were made in relation to contesting European laws that will come into effect in April 2011. These laws are set to decimate traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). These meetings follow equivalent expressions of interest................. ... http://anh-europe.org/news/anh-press-release-anh-set-to-challenge-eu-herb-law?utm_source=The+Alliance+for+Natural+Health&utm_campaign=ab9f7f4046-100519_ANH_eBlast_No_405_19_2010&utm_medium=email ... ... .......... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Anyone tried Traditional Chinese Medicine?   crystal65   4y  Ü C Ü

I was examined by a Chinese herbalist Dr yesterday, she pressed various points on my body, all of which caused extreme pain (especially my toes). She said all of my channels were blocked and recommended I have acupuncture and some herbal tea. ... ... I know this isnít going to cure my candida, but does anyone at least think it could help? And if youíve tried it, what was your experience like? ... ... Iím going to see a kinesiologist tomorrow also, having my amalgams taken out soon.   [End]
    • Iím a real fan of TCM. It was such a relief to find medicin...   NewUK   4y

Iím a real fan of TCM. It was such a relief to find medicine that made me feel better and did not give die-off. Everything about Chinese medicine makes sense. The ĒtonicsĒ are great. I have been taking Bu zhong yi qi wan since last year and had no depression in the winter. I take the tiny pills, much easier than herbal brews and I buy it on line now. However, you need to find a practitioner who will give you a good personal assessment. I found a good one who had trained in western medicine as well but I am looking round for a second opinion now as I still havenít managed to cure my consti ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I would try assuming that you have found a great acupunctur...   love2ski   4y

I would try assuming that you have found a great acupuncturist or acupressurist. My husband is an acupressurist, not for a living but he studied and graduated in California. He said, that like most things not all acupuncturists are created equal. ... ... I went to a acupunturist while I was 7 months pregnant to help me have a good delivery. I was able to deliver a 9 lb boy built like a linebacker vaginally, so I would say it worked great. My acupuncturist was Asian and had studied in China. A lot of chiropractors these days perform acupuncture and I am not for sure they are all qualified. Acupu ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Traditional Chinese medicine works but let me share to you ...   jessdavis   4y

Traditional Chinese medicine works but let me share to you how you will be healed form your candida without undergoing pain. This is about the Yuen method of Chinese Energetics which makes use of the Mid-line principle. This deletes problems which does not require touch or any form of pain. You are just going through the process of recognizing your problem, rating the intensity and locating the problem in your body. Focus your attention to the center of the body or the midline. Do an energetic command to eliminate problem and its effects. ... ...   [End]
  • mung bean soup reduce itchness   #49420   4y  Ü C Ü

It is posted at parasite forum which doesnot allow cross posts. The TCM use mung bean soup to detox. It may have side effect for those with cold stomach symtoms. Research TCM for what it means. ... ... http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1620405   [End]
  • Bu Zhong yi qi wan. Anyone tried it?   NewUK   4y

I started Chinese meds this time last year. My medical problem was eczema on my face and constipation (also digestive issues after having parasites). I was given lots of different herbs (in pill form) with varying success, including Bu Zhong yi Qi Wan. Over six months the eczema went on my face, I had more energy and no depression and felt good. However I could not cure the constipation. ... ... Last summer I stopped TCM. In the autumn I suddenly got a bad attack of depression. I took Bu zhong yi qi wan and immmediately the depression went. I continued to take it all winter in a very small dose ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Help!! Need a really proficient and experienced TCM herbali...   betty_mambo   4y

I am really struggling since moving back to england, and finding it very hard to find some one who really knows what they are doing. All help appreciated. I am willing to travel if it someone who is very experienced but based somewhere else in the uk. ... ... Thanks   [End]
  • Same specific point of pain   infinitelove   4y

Can someone define what organ(s) are involved when the pain is felt in the gum area between the front big tooth and the second tooth on the right hand side (looking out)? When pressure is applied to this second tooth there is some ease from the pain. ... ... Adrenals? ... Sinus? ... Bladder? ... Liver? ... Gall Bladder? ... ... Thank you!   [End]
  • Please recommend a good Traditional Chinese Herbalist in so...   eczemapain   4y  Ü C Ü

I would like to try to see a traditional Chinese herbalist to seek help in healing my 7-month daughter from eczema symptoms. I suspect she has leaky gut syndrome and toxins in her liver and/or kidney due to the vaccinations, antibiotics, steroid creams, over-the-counter drugs from being hospitalized for 7 days during treatment of bacteria on her skin and in her blood. We are hoping a good traditional Chinese herbalist can balance her body and help her heal. ... ... Your recommendation of a good herbalist would be greatly appreciated. I understand that your experience may not be dealing with ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iíve seen a chinese herbalist and my skin did improve. I w...   anhpeter   4y

Iíve seen a chinese herbalist and my skin did improve. I was drinking it everyday for about 3 months. One day of herbal medicine was $12, so it really adds up. But honestly after going through my diet right now, raw foods, no more junk. My skin improve way much more. Another thing about chinese herbal medicine is that it is extremely extremely hard to drink. Imagine as if drinking tar. I think since your daughter is so young it mite be very difficult to get her to drink it, and if she does, itís very possible she my gag it out. But I donít know how it works for babies but it might ...   [retrieve this message]
      • All of the what you wrote would be correct. Chinese herbal...   eczemapain   4y

All of the what you wrote would be correct. Chinese herbal medicines are really tough to drink. We look at healing as a whole, because my wife and I prefer to heal our daughter from the inside out. Chinese herbal medicines, although very bitter to drink, in general donít harm a person as allophathic medicines do. Well, we hope we can find one who prescribe the correct medicines and dosage for our daughter. With any medicine, the dosage is what cures or harm a person, Chinese herbal medicines are no exceptions. But healing has to come from inside out, not the other palliating junks th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The very first thing you should try is a topical of primros...   #69242   4y

The very first thing you should try is a topical of primrose oil, NOW brand has a 4oz liquid that costs about $12, you can get it from most health stores. ... ... I doubt her condition is as severe as you think...ezcema is usually related to an overactive immune system. ... ... Hopefully you are breastfeeding and keeping a balanced diet for your baby. ... ...   [End]
      • Yes, her condition is severe but I appreciate your optimism...   eczemapain   4y

Yes, her condition is severe but I appreciate your optimism though. She was hospitalized for 1 week in ICU because she had sepsis, bacteria in her blood and on her face, strep and staph, respectively. That was in December. Immediately after she was discharged and was given many bouts of antibiotics, steroid creams, OTC drugs, atarax, benadryl, Aquaphor, we stopped all of that craps. We began to use natural cream, such as Calendula, Neem, etc. It worked for a while, but she would subsequently scratch herself too much so we had to physically restraint her from doing that lest there woul ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Okay then, did you allow your daughter to complete the anti...   #69242   4y

Okay then, did you allow your daughter to complete the antibiotic dosage cycle? This would be extremely important and perhaps, in her case you should have gone beyond the typical dose. Bacteria is nothing to play around with, especially with such a young immune system. ... ... I wish you the best.   [End]
          • Yes, we completed the antibiotic treatment. If you know an...   eczemapain   4y

Yes, we completed the antibiotic treatment. If you know anything about antibiotics, you would know that they kill all bacteria in your system, especially in an infant. So, subsequently after the completion of the prescribed antibiotics my daughter got plenty of yeast and she become shortly very weak and was infected again. Thus, a second allopathic doctor immediately recommended antibiotics, which we declined the second time and luckily found a good homeopath who prescribed a few good homeopathic remedies and silver biotics, which took care of the bacteria.   [End]
    • I had eczema last year and got over it by using Doctors Def...   mackenzie1   4y

I had eczema last year and got over it by using Doctors Defense Zen Fusion Creme (the non-cortisone formula.) I tried it after reading a number of posts here recommending it. It really is remarkable. Itís a creme with Chinese herbs in it.   [End]
      • Ē1 Teaspoon Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar diluted in a 1/2 cup...   hope4real   4y

Ē1 Teaspoon Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar diluted in a 1/2 cup of water. Applied twice a day...!!Ē ... ... Also...another testimonial I read about was..... ... Ē7yr old son had eczema since hes a baby, it gotten worse lately due to eating a much more variety of food. Its dry, flaking, oozing out pus.Theres always a layer of dead skin on his mattress,all of us couldnt have a good nite sleep because we would hear him crying due to the intense itch n also scratching in his room.he couldnt even straighten his arms/legs because its that dry n the skin might tear.We had to get him off school as school mate ...   [retrieve this message]
    • For Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) for an infant you mi...   Misery   4y

For Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) for an infant you might want to make certain the herbalist is an Oriental Medical Doctor (OMD). Acupuncture helps as does bleeding on the ear tips, but probably requires someone who specializes acupuncture for infant care. The herbs are extremely bitter & difficult to take. You might look at the ND colleges & see if they have a TCM faculty. ... ... The research right now is heavily focused on skin barrier defects & a deficiency of ceramide, an essential lipid. One of the best new approaches are the ceramide barrier repair products. These do not have ster ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Please recommend. . . - LOTION INSTEAD THAT WORKS!   aMn   4y

Hi - ... ... Our grown daughter has had eczema since she as little and only got temporary relief from prescription meds - and the we found a lotion that works: DERMAREST - for Eczema. ... ... It has been a blessing for her and an answer to much prayer. She finally has relief. Eczema runs in our family - and our granddaughter also came up with it - so we already knew the great results our daughter had with the DERMAREST so we put it on our granddaughter and she did not suffer with this condition - but was healed right away! ... ... ... Please give it a try - and if that doesnít finish the job - ... ... ** Add De ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 3 Must go together? MaQianZi + TianXianZi + TianNanXing   bnky   4y

Hi, ... ... Iím trying to work out the purpose of a combination of three herbs in a Shaolin medicine used for injury pain relief. ... ... Nux Vomica + Henbane + Arisaematis Heterophylli ... ... I was thinking maybe anti-inflammatory and pain relief, but I cannot find a lot of research in English which explains why these three in particular where chosen by the Shaolin for this formula. ... ... It is clear that they seem to go together, as they counteract each otherís side-effects. ... ... Nux Vomica excites the nervous system, and can cause convulsions in case of overdose. ... ... Henbane (Semina Hyoscyami) is an anti-s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Traditional Chinese Medicine for Arthritis   bnky   4y  Ü C Ü

There is this Arthritis patch which uses a Traditional Chinese Medicine formula developed by the Shaolin Temple. ... ... I just finished doing a literature search on all the ingredients. I tracked down all the most recent research on what their activity was and how they worked. ... ... Iím sold: I think this guys were amazing. Iím reposting it in its entirety here. Western Medicine can learn a lot from Chinese herbalism! ... ... The following is a list of medicinal herbs traditionally used by Shaolin monks from the northern Shaolin Temple in Henan to treat Arthritis, along with a brief explanation of ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Liver3 point causing unbearable pain in waist   #125554   4y  Ü C Ü

Dear Curezone members, ... ... While trying to give relief to a friend we pressed Liver3 on the right foot. It caused unbearable pain on the left side of the waist area, approximately at the level of the navel. ... ... Can anything be infered from this connection? Can it mean the liver is too yang? Why pain on the left, when the liver is on the right side? ... ... Liver3 on the left foot gave no such reaction. ... ... Other symptoms: painful joints, headache. ... ... Thank you! ... ... ...   [End]
  • Gangrene cures before the advent of antibiotics.   charkee   4y  Ü C Ü

http://www.21stcenturysciencetech.com/Articles%202007/20_1-2_Gangrene.pdf ... ... For a simplified summery: ... ... http://www.new-holistic-medicine.com/gangrene.html   [End]
Page 2 of 2
1   2    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ
A special discount for all CureZone members!
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
In 3 simple steps, she nails what no one wants to reveal how type 2 d...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Oxy-Powderģ Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Representativ...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Liquid Life Complete- Vitamin-Mineral-Herbal Nutrition & Plant Deri...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Cancer: Step Outside the Box
If you are concerned about Cancer - this is a must-read book.It ...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
ClarkFx: The all-in-one Parasite Cleanse!
ClarkFx enhanced Parasite Cleanse contains wormwood...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROWíSģ Lugolís Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
The Tesla Shieldô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Sutherlandia OPC Extract
Oleander based capsules and liquid proven to reverse HIV symptoms, f...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

207 messages, 76 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 104, 2 pages,  40,639 page views

"Friends are God's way of apologizing to us for our families."
~ Anonymous

Image Galler Traditional Chinese Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 2.44 sec at 4/24/2014 8:35:59 PM, requested by 50.17.176.149, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=171 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25