CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums36798 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Female Facial Hair Support Forum - Female Body Hair Support Group

Read This First:   Survey   Survey  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR   FAQ  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Facial Hair Books     Rules
 1,032,637 page views     1,104 messages     248 topics     6 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
71d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Female Facial Hair     All Forums 
Like Female Facial Hair Support Forum on Facebook.com
Page 6 of 6
1  2  3  4  5   6    

• Facial hair   #173141   10mo

Iím 18 years old, a college student, & I have really bad facial hair. Like, I have a beard, mustache, happy trail. Even after I shave, there is still stubble. I need help, can anyone tell me a way to get rid of all this unwanted body hair?!   [End]
    • Have you tried laser hair removal? ... ...   ... ......   uchihaMadara   10mo

Have you tried laser hair removal? ... ...   ... ... How is your hormonal situation? Any weight problems? Anything out of the ordinary? ...   [End]
    • Hi there, Iím so sorry to hear about your struggle. I comp...   #174490   9mo

Hi there, Iím so sorry to hear about your struggle. I completely understand...please know that although you probably donít visibly see many women around who have this same problem, you are NOT alone. I think many have just managed to find a good way to hide it, or have finally scrounged up the funds to get it removed more permanently. ... ... I am 33 years old and have been struggling for years with excessive facial hair on my chin (no where else - thankfully). I am fair-skinned, and the hair is extremely dark, course and thick. Creams are useless on this hair, and I have tried everything ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Here are some easy home remedies: ... 1.Squeeze 10 ml lemon...   Hagi   8mo

Here are some easy home remedies: ... 1.Squeeze 10 ml lemon juice into 40 ml honey and prepare a mixture. Take a cotton swab and rub this mixture in the direction of the hair growth. Rinse after 15 minutes. Repeat twice a week for two weeks. ... 2.Mix 30 gm of sugar with 10 ml of freshly squeezed lemon juice in 150 ml of water. Mix well and then apply it on the face in the direction of the hair growth. Leave it for 15 minutes, then rinse with cold water, rubbing the facial area gently. Repeat once every week. ... 3.Taking spearmint tea twice a day for five days. ... 4.A paste of gram flour, curd and a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Worst place to have an excess body hair problem, I feel for...   Davina H   5mo

Worst place to have an excess body hair problem, I feel for you. ... ... Laser is good and there are home use systems which are relatively cheap compared to clinic. ... ... Check this out... http://www.hairfreebody.com ... ... Friend suggested it to me. Itís how to make your own organic, all natural hair removal cream. Sheís swears by it. ... ... When it comes to the face, Iíd look at something natural and gentle on the skin, no harsh chemicals. ... ... Hope that helps. D   [End]
    • You shouldnít have shaved it in the first place because sha...   javierhynson   74d

You shouldnít have shaved it in the first place because shaving your hair give a chance for more hair to grow. Try going to Beauti-med laser skin care clinic in Canada, it might be lucrative in reducing the hair growth!   [End]
    • Get a good-quality, menís type, rechargeable electric razor...   Freue   71d

Get a good-quality, menís type, rechargeable electric razor for your face. Many women shave every day, youíre not alone.   [End]
  • green tea   dcgirl   17mo  Ü C Ü

Hello, ... ... Iíve read in a ton of places how great green tea is for acne, both internally and by applying tea bags to your face for acne. ... But some people have said it needs to be caffeine free; is there anyone on here that has used green tea to get clear and can tell me if caffeinated makes a difference? ... Green tea is an anti androgen so thatís why itís supposed to help with oil production and hair loss and hormonal issues but for some reason there donít seem to be many posts on here about it but there are rave reviews and posts on it at acne.org. ... Not sure why itís not talked about more h ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Psychic Surgery   North Star   18mo

I recently found out about John of God, a psychic surgeon in Brazil. I decided I would do some distance healing with him, and before I had the session, I felt his energy come to heal me. It really helped a lot, and he did distance psychic surgery as well as general healing that did wonders for me. During this process, he taught me to perform it on myself, though when it came down to putting my fingers into my body, the healing energy was too terrifyingly amazing, and I stopped short of actually doing so. At any rate, though, I have some hair on my left breast, and this is where he taug ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Female facial hair (or any hair for that matter!)   sd2345   21mo

I thought I would share what has been a godsend to me. I never had a beard or anything like that, but I have been waxing upper lip for a few years, since turning 40. Also, I was blessed with a thick head of hair on my head, and so I was cursed with thicker than I would like leg, underarm hair. Although I have nice skin, I would break out everytime I shaved, which would ruin any vacation. ... ... I started using an epilator (I use emjoy epi-pro) a few years ago, all over, everywhere (and inbetween) - even rouge hairs on chin and upper lip. I havenít shaved my legs or underarms in 3 years, an ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi i had that too and then my mum tried some oil called hai...   Cocktailmix89   12mo

Hi i had that too and then my mum tried some oil called hairycure. u just wax and put it on, it makes the skin grow back quicker so the hair cant get through the pores anymore. my mum used in on her upper lip but i tried it on my legs. i only waxed 5 times but my legs are smooth n have been for 3 years completely now. try it hope this helps you. dont know where i found it but try google. sure ull find something   [End]
  • Hair Treatment in nyc   huda017   22mo

There are many salons in NYC but best must be one. What is the best salon in NYC?  Hair colors .hair styles and hair treatment for  which  salon is perfect for this job . The salon is one for overall hair solution.  Post your opinion whether you agree or disagree . It will help us always. ...   [End]
  • my facial hair   haileylibbey   22mo  Ü C Ü

polycystic ovary syndrome which cases my hormones to be out of wack can someone help me i dont want to look like a man   [End]
    • Try/Research Saw Palmetto and spearmint tea. These both bl...   peggyaus   22mo

Try/Research Saw Palmetto and spearmint tea. These both block androgens.   [End]
    • I had the same problem. I treated my face hair with IPL las...   seleni   20mo

I had the same problem. I treated my face hair with IPL laser. The results werenít the best. I had to repeat treatment every 10-12 weeks for 4 years and I still had hair on my face, even in places that I hadnít had before. Lately, I stopped the laser treatment and I went back to traditional electrolysis. The best thing I ever done for my face. After 3 treatments I almost have no visible hair on my face.   [End]
    • I got bullied too because i couldnt hide it for much younge...   Cocktailmix89   12mo

I got bullied too because i couldnt hide it for much younger but my mum made me try so many things from teas to hair removing cream but the only thing that really helped was a oil called hairycure. you wax first and rub it in nd i only had to do it 4 times but saw my hair coming back thinner and thinner n it hasnt grown back now for years so im tryin other embarrasing areas like under my belly button and between my breats. try it. i just posted the same tryna help other ppl on another forum but i cant remember where we got it from but try google its called hairycure and oyea its natural n ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi there!! ... ... Iím super interested in hairy cure, but...   sarahhope   11mo

Hi there!! ... ... Iím super interested in hairy cure, but when I go to the website, there is so much advertising I canít find the product you mentioned. They have something called Kalo...doo you think they may have changed the name? ... ... Getting my facial hair under control would definately help with my cause...trying to cope with drastic changes from growth hormone and thyroid dysfunction. ... ... Thank you so much for posting this! I have bought Nair in the states, but never used it. I suppose I really donít trust the stuff...chemicals...plus I just checked reviews and it seems itís not effectiv ...   [retrieve this message]
  • what can i use to cure dark spots on my chin due to shaving...   belindaprecious36   23mo

i have facial hair on my chin and i dnt kno how to stop it. its rily much and grows each day. and cos i shave it , it gives me black bumps on ma chin making it look so weird and urgly and i wonna kno what to use to remove the dark spots on my chin due to shaving asap and to stop the hair from over growing....   [End]
  • Facial Hair, Help   #152118   25mo

Hi i am a 41 yr old female and i have been shaving my upper lip area and my chin. The upper area has a greenish or a dark color on from shaving alot, except my chin doesínt have that color. So my question is what can i use instead of shaving them..im embarrased to near people when i conversate with them, i dont like to be seen in daylight. I have a low self esteem because of it..Please help me on what should i do or use to get rid of the facial hair and dark color i have on my upper lip from shaving.. ... Thank u   [End]
  • 6months on desperate for help any advice extremely appreciat   #147753   28mo  Ü C Ü

Hi guys! Iíve recently been experiencing a puzzle of health problems which after going to 3 doctors and 6 months later I am still no better off! My story in June 2011 I got an infection in my face called cellulitis (an infection under the skin) following a course of antibiotics it didnít budge and I had to take a second course it was the most painful thing of my life I couldnít touch the side of my face in question at all without pain! Following from that I got thrush which Iíd usually get once or twice a year so I thought I knew the score grabbed a pessary and cream which did not work, an ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You are probably suffering from systemic yeast overgrowth (...   Eric11   28mo

You are probably suffering from systemic yeast overgrowth (candida). I suggest you try the anti-yeast diet plus a yeast killer and probiotics. ... ... At the same time, I would suggest you investigate whether or not your yeast problem is in fact caused by something else, like heavy metals.   [End]
      • Hi there thank you so much for your reply can I ask you wha...   #147753   28mo

Hi there thank you so much for your reply can I ask you what u mean by metals? I have considered the chemicals in the water. I live on a farmwhere we use a bore hole but I work away in a village where the hot water runs White and it is when Iím at this place when I bathe that my hair gets thick with the wax I have considered if this is the cause before. Thank you again for your reply!!   [End]
        • The stuff in the water you mentioned sounds pretty strange....   Eric11   28mo

The stuff in the water you mentioned sounds pretty strange. I donít know what to make of it. ... ... By heavy metals I mean mercury, lead, arsenic and a number of others. There are also a number of different sources of metals. One of the most obvious being mercury from silver fillings. Lead can come from old paint or old water pipe fixtures. Many people get their first dose of metals from their mothers, who pass metals through the placenta or motherís milk. The list of possible sources is pretty long. ... ... The toxic metals get into a personís body and cause many different problems. The sym ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Are you taking ANY probiotics? If you are not, start takin...   Iolite   28mo

Are you taking ANY probiotics? If you are not, start taking them. Get a really good one with lots of different strains. Primal defense is good so is Udoís. Take them at least 3 times a day. Stay on them until the thrush clears up. Get some betadine and make up a douche with a couple of capfuls of betadine to water and spray up in your vagina and hold the water and then forcefully expel to get the candida threads. Do this in the evening before you insert any monistat. If you are too sore to do this, wait until itís less sore. The betadine is antifungal. ... ... Eat fermented, (unpas ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Desperate for answers and a solution grateful for any help!   #147753   28mo  Ü C Ü

Hey, im desperately seeking advice r.e facial hair. Iíve researched this online for hours and donít seem to get any further some say do others say donít Iíve looked at ALL the websites but itís real girls that know what works and what doesnít. The hair in question: I have whatís described as Ēpeach fluffĒ on my chin, following that on my lower cheeks I have very fine dark hairs that gradually get lighter as they go down to my jaw bone, following that I then have side burns of very fine more obvious darker hair about 1 1/2cm long. If i run the back of my hand over it it just feels like fluf ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I used to thread my eyebrows, honestly, the hair barely gre...   isis.reloaded   27mo

I used to thread my eyebrows, honestly, the hair barely grew back. ... ... I assure you that if you do this it will not grow back thicker. Perhaps it may look darker. But Hair growth is an inside process. So surly not thicker. Plus, like I said, it seems to make the hair grow back thinner. ... ... Hormone therapy is sort of risky, especially if you plan to try to conceive one day. The side effects simply outweigh the benefits imo. Another way to remove alot of the hair is simply shaving. Like I said, it wont grow back thicker. Ive been shaving my face for years. Mainly to get the dead skin off bef ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hello Solution Seeker: ... ... You stated Ēhair growth is ...   #167730   11mo

Hello Solution Seeker: ... ... You stated Ēhair growth is an inside process,Ē so letís ... start with your Ēcurrent condition and your unique constitutionĒ [ĒconditionĒ is the problem; ĒconstitutionĒ refers to your body/ temperment type, ie. in Ayurvedic Healing there are 3-bodily types. ... Next, when devising a healing/ restorative plan itís good to look to what is occuring with your ĒinsidesĒ affecting this imbalance. I agree with you on your perspective on Hormone Therapy, so letís explore natureís offerings. ... Typically you want to remove/ minimize the culprits creating the imbalances [distur ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi i wanna share my happiness with other ladies. i mustve t...   Cocktailmix89   12mo

Hi i wanna share my happiness with other ladies. i mustve tried everythin but then my mum gave me hairycure, its a oil that u put on after removin the hair frm the root like waxing is what i did anyway and after a few applications it dont grow back. gets thinner n thinner first but i havent had hair grow bak since n im so happy so ladies try this look it up online or sumfin its called hairycure   [End]
  • Shaving since I was 8   penc73   30mo

I am a 38 year old woman and this has taken 30 years to even attempt to talk to somebody about this. ... When I was 8 years old a boy at school made a comment to me that I had dark hairs at the side of my face. Well I went straight home and got my dads electric razor and shaved my entire face and neck. I cannot remember if I had any visible hairs anywhere else. ... Since then, every single day of my life involves around me shaving twice a day, sometimes 3. It is so severe now as the shaving has made it really prominent. I am desperate for someone to help, as I cannot use wax or hair removal cre ...   [retrieve this message]
    • First of all, itís not shaving that has made your hair coar...   #23955   30mo

First of all, itís not shaving that has made your hair coarse -- remember you started shaving because the hair was already there. The fact that the hair is now coarser is not because you shaved -- it would have become that even if you hadnít shaved. ... ... Best to tell your boyfriend -- he may well have guessed anyway. ... ... Some women have the same sort of beard growth as men do. In fact, far more than you probably would ever imagine.   [End]
    • Go to Google Videos...type in íbearded ladyí, or something ...   Wheatgrass Yogi   28mo

Go to Google Videos...type in íbearded ladyí, or something like that, and youíll see how lucky you are as you are......WY ... P.S. Hereís one. ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pxYtWCZ1o8   [End]
    • I have a similar problem. When I was in high school I was q...   kitteny   25mo

I have a similar problem. When I was in high school I was quite vain. My obsession with vanity had me looking in the mirror constantly. One day I was inspecting my face and I saw the natural peach fuzz that every girl has and decided I wanted baby-soft, hair-free skin so I shaved it all off. Ever since then, I have been plagued with facial hair. I eventually noticed that shaving was what started the excessive hair growth and about 2 years down the line I started using depilatories. I had razor bumps from the shaving and still have dark spots, I will never put a razor to my face again. I ha ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi, I am 38 like you, with the same problem, the same night...   zustac1   17mo

Hi, I am 38 like you, with the same problem, the same nightmares about not being able to remove my facial hair, about being on the plane, and what it if crashes, and I will be stuck on an island, with a bunch of people, but no mirror and tweezers. Itís quite the horror, also the hospital scenario, or the prospect of my boyfriend noticing one day. Mostly people think that I always have acne going on, but in fact itís spots and scars from the everyday tweezing. I keep seeing nothing but flawless womenís chins out on the street, with no signs of hairgrowth. Than I look at myself, and sometime ...   [retrieve this message]
    • it really helped me. im sorry ladies i dunno where i got it...   Cocktailmix89   12mo

it really helped me. im sorry ladies i dunno where i got it from anymore originly but its a natural oil. i got it from my mom she had sideburns that he h8ted and i was irritatin my skin under my arms so she gave me what she had left of the oil in the bottle so i waxed like she told me n put it on n it took a few times but got back thinner but after abt 5 times its bin 4 years now n i dnt hav 2 shave cuz its not come back. try a search engine its called hairycure   [End]
  • Ladies with facial hair   crystalf53   32mo

I am a 33 yr old female. I have been dealing with facial hair since I was eleven. It started with mustash, I was very embarrassed and didnít know what to do so I started shaving. Very big mistake, now at 33 I shave everyday. I have done laser surgery and it worked but wasnít permanent because my hormone are imbalanced. So if anyone is looking into laser surgery I would suggest talking with your obgyn about your hormone levels first. I wasted thousands of dollars ( sad thing is that I didnít even regret it because I felt so good about myself with the hair gone ). I also have hair in all are ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Detoxification (Weird seemingly unrelated symptoms)   DrJNutrition   32mo  Ü C Ü

Basically detoxification is happening all of the time in your body. The process is 100% dependent on the proper nutrients for the biochemistry to work right. When we have an excess of toxins in our body and a deficiency in the nutrients to process them out, these toxins back up and are stored in our tissues and wreak havoc with our physiology. For example, xenohormones, which are environmental chemicals that mimic estrogen in the body((from plastics, makeup, pesticides, herbicides (which are on nonorganic food), pharmaceutical hormones, etc.)) are one of the things that can put you into ...   [retrieve this message]
  • hirsutism contagious?   #143050   3y

Hello. ... ... This may sound a bit odd. ... ... but i am experiencing sudden onset of hirsutism for past six months now and the odd part is that people around me are being effected by it as well. ... ... whatever it is i am 100% that it is contagious. ... ... anyone know of any infection or virus that can cause excessive hair growth along with other symptoms? ... ... please msg me. ... ... thanx!   [End]
    • Youíre probably just noticing it now because itís affecting...   #23955   30mo

Youíre probably just noticing it now because itís affecting yourself. ... ... Millions of women have male-type hair growth -- itís not at all unusual. In any case the AVERAGE American woman removes moustache hair at least once a month. Many shave daily.   [End]
    • I think your right I have recently developed fast hair grow...   CureZone1001   22mo

I think your right I have recently developed fast hair growth on my face and chest and left shoulder also there is a sticky substance coming from my skin. This has never happened before, my new wife has facial hair that we have been working on and somehow I think I am getting it from her. But I do know that they are spraying everyday so maybe itís related to Chemtrails? ... http://www.google.com/search?q=chemtrails&hl=en&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=n_XIT8aIDuSY2wWh5rjZCw&sqi=2&ved=0CGsQsAQ&biw=1252&bih=548 ... ... or Morgellons disease. here is just one link i quickly found. ... h ...   [retrieve this message]
  • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   #140135   3y

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
  • Has anybody else....   mzcappy   3y  Ü C Ü

Iím a 19 year old college student. I live in a very busy city. I work as a cashier so I always have somebody looking at me. I have a major hair problem. I have very thick, dark, coarse, black hair. I have it EVERYWHERE! On my arms,lower and upper legs, On the front of the thighs, on my toes, my knuckles, underarms, very badly under my face near the neck, and on the sides of my face, I mean EVERYWHERE! Iíve been like this since I was about ten. I used to hide behind my hair, letting it hang around my face. I really dislike doing anything in public because I have anxiety about people lookin ...   [retrieve this message]
    • If you were my daughter, Iíd encourage you to go and get th...   Tiki   3y

If you were my daughter, Iíd encourage you to go and get the hair removed via laser. Itís very expensive, but you can look around for deals and start with small areas at a time. Then do the next area when you replenish your money supply. I donít know where you live, but living social, bloomspot, groupon, etc. often have deals where you can at least start the treatment at half price.   [End]
    • I have dark hair on my body as well. A quick solution woul...   cfsismylife   3y

I have dark hair on my body as well. A quick solution would be to go to the store and buy body hair bleach and bleach all the hair that bothers you. I have done this and after a few times, I noticed that the hair became lighter and less noticeable over time. The hair also became softer.   [End]
    • Try an epilator. It has changed my life, no more slave to ...   sd2345   31mo

Try an epilator. It has changed my life, no more slave to the razor. I never had like noticeable hair in odd places, just seemed my leg, inner thigh, and up my belly was thicker and more than most woman would have. Shaving would break me out, and no matter how carefully I shaved, it still was stubble in a few hours. ... ... The epilator hurts at first, but after that first few painful times, itís a breeze and now after a couple of years, I only have to do it every two weeks, and hair growth is not thick or dark. Itís one of the best things I ever did for myself. ... ...   [End]
    • Yes, I know Exactly how you feel. I am one year older than ...   larafiamma   30mo

Yes, I know Exactly how you feel. I am one year older than you. I am very hairy and I have never, ever been in a sexua| relationship. It sucks, big time. It is demoralizing and it can seem pretty hopeless. I am so sorry about how you are feeling, but please know that there is a solution. I have had a test strip of laser hair removal on my leg 2 years ago and as of now only two hairs grew back. I decided to wait to see about the re growth. I just got a job so I will be getting it done as soon as I get m first pay-cheque. ... ... You know, I have never worn shorts since I was ten. I am really pal ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi, I know itís been a long time since you posted here. I ...   madmadammim   27mo

Hi, I know itís been a long time since you posted here. I just found this site, I havenít read that much yet but I saw your post and I have the same problems. I hope your situation is better, but if not and you want to talk, message me back.   [End]
  • Smoother skin, closer shave   #134809   4y

I saw this on a morning news program and thought I would share it here with all of you. Sincewe, as females, are not taught like boys how to shave effectively I thought this would be useful. ... To get a good, close shave this is what the ĒprofessionalĒ barber on GMA said one morning. ... Wash your face well before you start, exfoliating if possible. Apply the shave gel, or whatever you normally use, to the area to be shaved. ... Shave with the direction of hair growth first, on all areas. Then shave against the growth. Then shave in the direction of the growth again. ... Apply lotion or whatever you ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Youíre certainly right in that girls are not generally taug...   #23955   4y

Youíre certainly right in that girls are not generally taught to shave male-type facial hair. ... ... I suppose there are some girls who have a close enough relationship with their fathers to discuss shaving moustache and beard growth, but for those that havenít that sort of relationship, sensible basic instructions are a good idea.   [End]
  • Shaving Facial Hair?   OleanderLight   4y

Iím 20 years old and iíve always had darker facial hair.Iíve been plucking and shaving since I hit puberty.Plucking gives me irritation and i break out=(Iív started shaving with a braun electrical mens shaver.Can anyone give me tips on how to make the shave really close to the skin and maybe a way I can not get those annoying black dots?=/   [End]
    • First of all, congratulations on biting the bullet and star...   #23955   4y

First of all, congratulations on biting the bullet and starting shaving with a menís electric shaver. For women with beard growth, the sort of razor designed for men is really essential. ... ... Your skin does take time to get accustomed to a new shaving method, so donít get depressed about it. ... ... You also need to stretch the skin ahead of the razor, so itís tight and the bristles stand straight up. Remember that youíre dealing with a beard and menís-type razors do best with bristles. Theyíre not much use with longer, softer hairs. So make sure you shave frequently enough. Itís probably ea ...   [retrieve this message]
  • is this underactive or overactive orrr somethign else?   girlygirlygirl   4y  Ü C Ü

if my morning cortisol is high and afternoon is normal ... ... dheas are high ... ... testosterone is high ... ... im female.....................does this point to overactive or underactive adrenals?   [End]
  • Tired of doing this but found something that works just kee...   33Sapphire33   4y

(1st time forum!!)Hi guys, Iím 21 now but I first started noticing the facial hair when I was 12 or younger I forget lol. You know sideburns, chin, neck. So I panic being young and shaved it off......silly mistake. It started to grow back thicker under the neck, and side of the chin.....so eventually as I got older I tried plucker also bad mistake....it left my skin feeling irritated, dumpy and was dark in those areas..so I took some well needed advice and bought one of those Walgreens electric hand held shavers that run on batteries you see on the commercials and it works pretty good ,do ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Good for you, Sapphire. Well done!   fledgling   4y

I especially like that you recognize what WASNíT a good idea. ... ... At 21 I donít think I did. ... ... Fifty years later, I now wonder if some of the heavy metals affecting me arenít responsible. ... ... I have mercury amalgam fillings, and almost certainly excesss copper. ... ... It will take me a while to be sure, but it is wonderful to have a way the body can balance its minerals without fuss. ... ... ...Footbaths in a one percent solution of Himalayan Crystal Mineral Salts. A personís skin balances minerals, both in and out, automatically, without the need to run to íexpertsí. ... ... I was writing about the foo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Herbal cures or home remedies for hirsutism?   HairyMcLairy   4y  Ü C Ü

Hey all! ... Iím new to the forum but I came on here because Iím also dealing with the problem of female facial hair. In fact I have excess hair on my chin, eyebrows (thick, coarse hair and long strands), arms, nipples, toes and below my bellybutton. ... ... Iím 27 and not taking any medications, but in the past I took antidepressants, contraceptives and anticonvulsants (for epilepsy) Iíve always had hormone problems especially painful periods and PMS, since I started menstruating, but I think the anti-convulsants and/or the pill may have altered my hormone levels, as my hair problems got a lot w ...   [retrieve this message]
    • This is my experience in the last few months. I hope it wi...   #86431   4y

This is my experience in the last few months. I hope it will be helpful for someone. I know how frustrating and embarressing this problem is. ... I had excess facial hair esp. the chin line and bit of a ĒmustaceĒ which was darker on one side. ... I usually had to tweeze about 100 hairs per day! ... As I got older, all the peach fuzz on my face started growing darker and longer. ... I finally remembered some advice from Curezone. ... I believe this was in the ĒAsk Dr SutterĒ forum several yrs ago. ... He sais to use maca. I bought maca powder and took about 1tsp, maybe a little more, in water each day. ... A ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hey. I was also on antidepressants and found there was exce...   canadiangirl085   4y

Hey. I was also on antidepressants and found there was excessive hair growth in all the places you have mentioned. I dont know it they coincide with each other though. There are lots of things you can do to slow the growth/get rid of the hair. Laser tx can be highly effective as well as electrolysis for longer permanent results but you may need to save up for that. You can get hair inhibiting cream which can work. I have also read lately that pepperment tea has been related to decreased testosterone levels, which is good, but however once a hair follicle is stimulated, even when there is d ...   [retrieve this message]
  • One stupid hair growing under my chin.   Hidden Username   4y

Iím2 8 and this is new. Itís just ONE stupid hair under my chin. Itís thicker than an eyebrow hair, more like a leg hair. ... ... I tweeze the thing out EVERY NIGHT and itís back the next day! Hair on my legs and underarms doesnít even grow back in this fast! It starts off as a stubble and if I miss a day itís triple in size the next. It gets leghair size. Itís not like a public hair at least..lol then again Iíve never let it go on for days to become one. ... ... Itís annoying and this seems to be a new thing within the past few months. Itís now part of my daily routine. Brush Teeth. Tweeze hair out ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 27 yrs old with a beard and its tearing me apart   starrlighttlove   4y  Ü C Ü

I am a 27 yr old female with UFH. I am not sure when it started but I think it was back in Jr.high. I have dark hair and the UFH was also dark so I did the only thing I knew of back then to get rid of it, I shaved my face. Of course this just made it worse and I have had to shave everyday since sometimes twice a day because my hair grows so fast. It is not a small amount but a large area. I have what you call a double chin and that is where most of the UFH is. If I donít shave or donít get a close enough shave I have a five oíclock shadow and it is very noticeable because the hair is so da ...   [retrieve this message]
    • PCOS was the first thing that came to mind. But if they rul...   Hveragerthi   4y

PCOS was the first thing that came to mind. But if they ruled this out then that leaves either genetics or you have abnormally high levels of testosterone. ... ... I just posted information on balancing the hormones: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1577374#i ... ... If it is genetics then there is very little you can do.   [End]
      • Changing Genetics   InnerCalm   4y

ĒIf it is genetics then there is very little you can do.Ē ... ... ... Study some of Bruce Lipton;s work where he has proven that genes are more of a recording media that listens to the mi d and intention rather than a hardwired information. In other words genetic code can be recoded through intention. Old world geneticists have not caught up to this new paradigm. It is being met with some resistance as most newer paradigms are in the world of scientists. Some people have overcome their genetics through the use of mental techniques such as visualization. There are several approaches being exper ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: 27 yrs old with a beard and its tearing me apart   #116107   4y

Iím with Trapper... get tested for hormonal imbalamce... too much testosterone could be it... but go to an endocrinologist, not an MD.   [End]
    • Some girls develop a moustache and/or beard, just like male...   #23955   4y

Some girls develop a moustache and/or beard, just like males do and itís far more common than you think. ... ... Most family doctors donít make a big thing out of it once theyíve ruled out PCOS or adrenal problems, because itís very common -- theyíll have a lot of female patients who shave every day. ... ... Most guys are OK about women who have to shave beard growth. ... ... There isnít a simple answer and thereís a lot of misleading ĒinformationĒ around. ... ... Facial (and also body) hair on women comes about in the same way as on men because of ... ... 1) your body being sensitized, before you were even born, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I think you can buy at home electrolysis kits. I did buy on...   curemecurezone   4y

I think you can buy at home electrolysis kits. I did buy one a year ago from qvc or home shopping channel. I didnít actually try it..b/c i moved and lost it somewhere. It may be worth a shot though!   [End]
      • If you canít find a solution I can tell you a friend of min...   hanna   4y

If you canít find a solution I can tell you a friend of mine resolved it with electrolysis done by a professional, she also has to do her arms. ... I would never have known if she had not told me.   [End]
        • Iíd like to know if you are overweight. ... ... I have the...   hayley3   4y

Iíd like to know if you are overweight. ... ... I have the same problem and it started in my 30ís but my hair is light..so I really sympathize with the anguish you feel over this. ... ... I gained weight recently on a high protein diet and the hair on my chin tripled. The endocrine doctor said I had very high testosterone. Body fat can increase testosterone levels, I think I read that. He is thinking I am insulin resistant and I just bought the book the Insulin Resistance Diet (I normally never follow diet books) where anytime you eat a carb you have to match it with a protein so that your blood ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Best method for hair removal?   #122547   5y  Ü C Ü

Hi, ... ... I am new to this forum but not new with my hair regrowth problem :( ... ... I have used waxing in the past but it gives me a lot of pain and the regrowth is quite frequent as well and quite understandably! ... ... I have read all good about laser and electrolosys but unfortunately they are quite expensive for me :( ... ... I am researching for some alternative methods like a new method mentioned on body-hair-removal.info, they claim to reduce the re-growth and comes well in my budget. ... ... Has anyone used this method before?   [End]
    • If you have a real problem there is no cheap way out. Most ...   hanna   5y

If you have a real problem there is no cheap way out. Most hair grows back whatever you use. Besides that product you mentioned says not for face and is not cheap either.. ... ... The easiest way is to buy something like an epilady or similar brand. It is like waxing,it pulls out the hair and does not cost more than $60 in drugstores, Target etc. ... ... If you do it every day a little bit so you get used to it after years less hair grows back and it get easier all the time. I use it for underarm hair, no problem, first I put some talcum powder on so to make sure the skin is dry. ...   [End]
    • Hair reduction methods that rely on reducing testosterone a...   #23955   5y

Hair reduction methods that rely on reducing testosterone at skin level only slow down growth and donít stop it. ... ... Time for you to start shaving. ... ... If you do decide you have to do something, then there isnít a simple answer and thereís a lot of misleading ĒinformationĒ around. ... ... Facial (and also body) hair on women comes about in the same way as on men because of ... ... 1) your body being sensitized, before you were even born, to testosterone -- doesnít happen to all girls, but does to many ... ... 2) your body producing high levels of testosterone ... ... The growth rate and coarseness of the hair d ...   [retrieve this message]
    • If you are looking for a permanent hair removal solution, t...   bipsa   3y

If you are looking for a permanent hair removal solution, then electrolysis hair removal technique is the only one. Since it is a permanent solution so can be quite expensive but after this you are free as there are almost no chances of regrowing of hair.   [End]
    • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   donacoen   30mo

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
  • 20 years old is too young for this!   lmcdonald   5y  Ü C Ü

Hi all. I am hoping someone on here can help me get the answers that Iíve been so desperately looking for. So, I am a 20 year old girl and have course, long black hair on my face. It use to be just the normal blonde peach fuzz that I see on some girls, but when I was about 16 I started noticing a change. Itís not just one or two, I am talking maybe like 50 or so. I have to tweeze my face, etc. on a daily basis. But the hair does not stop there, it is in between my boobs, my nipples, and also what I guess you would call a happy trail.. Obviously something is wrong here. I am just wondering ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Hair growing under skin   DarkLady   5y

I have a hair growing under the skin. The skin in this area is relatively thick, but I can see the hair growing in the skin. The hair already a centimeter long but it has not broken the skin, is not red or painful and seems to be growing sideways. ... ... Iím not sure what to do... wait and let it do its thing, or dig in there with a sterile needle?   [End]
    • This happened to me when I was younger. I can assure you t...   #80509   5y

This happened to me when I was younger. I can assure you that the hair will keep growing under your skin for at least an inch! What I did was take a needle and prick the skin over the hair, pull the hair up by looping it over the needle, and pulling the hair up until it is out from under the skin. That way the hair will keep growing, only over the skin instead of under it.   [End]
  • Can anyone recommend an Electrologist in Southampton, UK?   CatLover78   5y  Ü C Ü

Hi there, I have finally decided to take the plunge and have electrolysis to remove my manly facial hair. Can anyone recommend an electrologist in Southampton (UK)? Itís an absolute nightmare, Im 30 and have had it since I was 15 and its gradually got worse. I have recently been diagnosed with PCOS. I can truly understand how everyone here feels. I made the mistake of trying an epilator on my face, this week, and its done a lot of damage to my skin, plus its given me spots, my skin is very red and sore and even more hairs seem to be growing back every day! ... Thanks in advance.   [End]
    • Sorry, canít help with a recommendation, but would suggest ...   #23955   5y

Sorry, canít help with a recommendation, but would suggest that you get your hormones stable in the normal female range before going for electrolysis, otherwise itís not going to be permanent in the way it would otherwise be. This business of keeping your hormones in the normal female range is essential if youíre to avoid developing moustache and beard growth.   [End]
      • With all due respect, Iím not so sure that monkeying with t...   #80509   5y

With all due respect, Iím not so sure that monkeying with the hormones in our bodies is such a good idea. Who knows what health problems engineering our hormones does long term. I found electrolysis to be very effective long term without any hormone changing pharmaceuticals.   [End]
        • I actually agree that monkeying around with hormones isnít ...   #23955   5y

I actually agree that monkeying around with hormones isnít a good idea if itís only to address ĒexcessĒ hair growth. However even electrolysis doesnít guarantee permanent hair removal where the hormone balance is strongly testosterone dominated, so itís a question of how desperately one wants permanent hair removal. ... ... For myself, shavingís the answer of choice.   [End]
  • doctors dont seem to take it seriosly   rosietta 1   5y  Ü C Ü

Hi just wondering if anyone else has been in this situation. I have really sudden aggressive hair growth ALL over me. I have had really extreem stress for the last two years. The hair growth started about 12 months ago, I have been looking at different site, a lot of other stuff mentioned has also been happening. I have been to see the doc, she said because i didnt have a really big face it wasnt serious I have been getting a lot bigger starting on my forehead. I am thinking it is maybee a milder adrenal problem. I also saw a endricoligist and he didnt seem very concerned. He has said fo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • well, take the tests and see what you find. I believe that...   deven   5y

well, take the tests and see what you find. I believe that hirsutism is a general label for a hormone imbalance, usually involving testosterone. Hopefully the tests will give you a good idea. ... Iíve been in a doctorís office thinking I was going to die and they sit there and tell me they canít find anything with a nice smile on their face. Well, I donít know what to expect, but you do hope for more, right? ... Let us know how the tests go, ok, good luck. ... ... In the meantime, are you still stressed out, or have you taken any steps to lessen the stress in your life? d   [End]
      • Tell the endocrinologist to screw himself.. ... He has NO c...   iloveamma   5y

Tell the endocrinologist to screw himself.. ... He has NO clue.. ... hair growth is a sign of your hormones being imbalanced. ... You need to check your hormones througha private lab and find a holistic doctor.. ... go to To pthyroid Docs and search for a doc in your area...they will have half a brain. ... Search hormone panel tests through ZRT.com or Genova Diagnostics or one of these other private labs.. ... Take your health into your own hands...forget these clowns. ... You have hormonal imbalance... ... Keep looking for someone who takes you seriously..   [End]
  • Threading anyone heard of this protocal?   Raider   5y

Hi Guys, ... I was in Canada a couple weeks ago visiting my girlfriend she says come on we are going over to have Threading done I am like whatís threading? ... ... Threading would take the place of Hot waxing your facial hair. ... I think its done in the west India area. I looked around my home town and have found anyone here who does this. ... ... Do a google search its awesome and really gets rid of the unwanted facial hairs. It hurts (OUCH) but its worth it.. ... ... The lady did my eye browís,lip and chin and it costed 20.00 I gave her a 5.00 tip. My eye browís have never looked better and she used NO twi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Do this!!!   Molly Bloom   5y

OMG, you have to do this. Same thing as threading. The more you do it, the lighter your hairs become. Iíve been doing this for a couple of years and itís amazing, really. Now I have 3 girlfriends doing it. Easy, simple, cheap.....check it out. ... ... http://www.facialhairthreading.com/ ... ... Molly   [End]
      • that looks painful! ... ... I donít really understand how ...   HarmonicCharge   5y

that looks painful! ... ... I donít really understand how that can cause the hair to come in lighter, how does the hair follicle know if you are waxing, threading or plucking it? Why doesnít mere tweezing make the hair come in lighter? ... ... I am reluctant to touch my upper lip light fuzz because I donít want it to become an issue! the real dark (ew!) ones come in on the chin. why! why! why! lol ... ... such a drag to keep atop these little annoying hairs and they are so gung-ho to keep growing, and they never grow slow.   [End]
  • N-acetyl-cysteine ?   #84993   5y  Ü C Ü

N-acetyl-cysteine o l-cysteine...are these both the same thing? ... ... ... also in some posts nace has been used to slow facia hair, will l-cysteine do the same?   [End]
    • Re: pcos blood tests...can anyone help or offer ideas?   #23955   5y

Remember that PCOS is a syndrome and not everyone who has PCOS will necessarily have all the symptoms -- so you donít need to have cystic ovaries to have PCOS. ... ... There isnít a cure for PCOS, though there are various ways of mitigating some of the symptoms. Your natural hormone balance probably has testosterone levels somewhere into the male range, so for you itís normal to have the same sort of body and facial hair as a male. I myself have to shave every day -- like, I hasten to add, far more females than youíd imagine. If I took drugs to get my hormone balance more like that of a typ ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: N-acetyl-cysteine ?   #16872   5y

The NAC is a synthetic form of the l-cysteine. I understand the NAC form is more stable, safer and works better. If you have the choice, Iíd personally go for the NAC form. ... ...   [End]
  • facial hair problem   ak1234567   5y

i have hereditary facial hair problem . ... tell a home made remedy for it. ... will it be reliable   [End]
  • need help with blood test results/hirsutism?   #84993   5y  Ü C Ü

my major symptoms are facial/body hair increasing....and irregular periods ... ... ... i did blood tests and this is what showed ... ... ... all types of glucose tests came normal,when i did an ORAL 2HR GTT where u drink that sugary drink,the test was normal good but when i did the 2HR PC test where you eat a meal then go back to bloodtest the glucose, my insulin was high.............. ... ... ... cortisol random/morning was 340 should be in(85-620) ... so this result was very good im guessing? ... ... estradiol was 169 im not sure if thats low? ... ... dheas is high and testosterone is high ... ... prolactin is 8.9 progesteron ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi there, ... ... What I am not sure about if is they caní...   teraza   5y

Hi there, ... ... What I am not sure about if is they canít see your adrenals.. where are you getting all the DHEA from? Teststerone would be coming from the high levels of the DHEA... so that makes sense. ... ... Are you wanting to get pregnant? or just wanting to balance things out and deal with the hirsutism? ... ... I am not exactly what would be causing the high DHEA, i know that adrenal masses can do that.. or some feedback loop that is out of sorts. ... ... I am also not an expert in what the numbers mean. I think getting in touch with Dr. Borkin might be a great idea, he is wonderful at figuring out h ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Hair growth on chin. Hormones?   klh2   5y  Ü C Ü

I have had cysts on my ovaries (found by ultrasound) Iíve had blood taken that showed at one time that I had a hormone imbalance, then Iíve had the same blood check and it shows no imbalance. Meanwhile I have had cystic acne since puberty, painful, heavy periods, now Iíve had hair growth on my chin that seems to get more and more hairs coming in. I will be getting laser treatment for my chin, but my main question is... Is it possible this is hormone related? My periods, although painful and heavy, are always on time. I can set a clock by them. ... ... If it isnít hormonal then what could it ...   [retrieve this message]
    • May I suggest you look into the iodine supplementation foru...   Miss Helfinger   5y

May I suggest you look into the iodine supplementation forum? Itís the most potent adaptogen on the planet - will balance your hormones and is THE protocol for cysts on the ovaries, thyroid imbalances, fibrocystic breast disease and breast cancer - effectively - all things hormonally imbalanced. One of the forum owners, Wombat, has beaten FBD and many women on iodine therapy have balanced their hormones and cysts on their ovaries have disappeared. There was a woman my age, in her early thirties, about to have her uterus removed, did iodine supplementation for a few months, they opened h ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Most likely youíve got PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) whi...   #23955   5y

Most likely youíve got PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) which leads to high testosterone levels and very often leads to a hair-growth pattern which is like that of a male.   [End]
  • methods to remove hair   31715   5y

Iíve tried everything to remove my facial hair. I used to shave everyday but got sick of the fact that no matter what I did you could still tell that there was something going on on my neck, chin, jaw line, and upper lip. I have a lot of facial hair and it is very dark and very thick. I finally broke down and bought an epilator. I love it. You wonít get ingrown hairs if you exfoliate daily or twice daily. It hurts like crazy at first especially if you have a lot of hair but I gotta tell you that not having to shave everyday is an amazing experience. I do touch ups a couple times a w ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I use an epilator to remove hair on my neck, chin and face ...   Amarande   5y

I use an epilator to remove hair on my neck, chin and face too...my face doesnt look as nasty or manly now. I still have lots of little bumps under my chin, but it mostly just looks like I have bad skin/tiny pimples or something instead of being full of razor bumps like it did when I was still shaving. I do it about once a week, and Iíve noticed the hairs are getting weaker and less grows back. I use Tend Skin and Bump Stopper 2 for razor bump control.   [End]
    • many have tried the bellabe facial hair remover which is a ...   #72550   5y

many have tried the bellabe facial hair remover which is a manual epilator and it works great for me. you can google bellabe or http://www.facialhairthreading.com ... ...   [End]
    • have you tried using Ēspring barsĒ from myspringit.com? It ...   Apsaras   5y

have you tried using Ēspring barsĒ from myspringit.com? It is an easy way of removing your facial hair without damaging your skin.. read this article ... www.ehow.com/how_5078214_remove-facial-hair-easily-women.html   [End]
  • Nair?   SqueakyClean   6y

Why doesnít ĒNairĒ work on my female moustache? I KNOW Nair is probably bad. But that little patch is so annoying! Itís blonde (a few browns) although somewhat coarse and really shows in the light. They seem to be VERY strong and resilient hairs. ... ... I put the Nair on and even though the bottle says to leave it on I think 10 minutes max, I can leave it on for 30 minutes and it still doesnít do anything to half the hairs (it also doesnít seem to affect my skin). And before you say, maybe itís an old batch, I thought of that and went out and bought another bottle and it also seems to not real ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Are you using the version designed for use on the face? If ...   #23955   6y

Are you using the version designed for use on the face? If so, that is probably the answer. ... ... Skin and hair are very similar. What is strong enough to destroy hair is likely to damage skin. ... ... Hair removal cream designed for the legs is much stronger than hair removal cream designed for the face, because the skin on the legs is stronger than the skin on the face. ... ... Many women have relatively fine hair on the face and a weaker cream can remove that. But for those who have coarse, male-type moustache and/or beard growth, that weaker cream is not going to remove it. ... ... Where you have male ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks. I guess that makes sense. I tried regular Nair on m...   SqueakyClean   6y

Thanks. I guess that makes sense. I tried regular Nair on my legs once and it didnít do anything, either, so I guess I wouldnít try it on my face. ... ... I do end up shaving off what Nair doesnít get on my upper lip, but I feel this makes it come back in more coarse. Or, at least, the ends are straight instead of fine and whispy, and it feels ĒpricklyĒ which really gets on my nerves!   [End]
        • I think that your hair growth is too coarse for removal by ...   #23955   6y

I think that your hair growth is too coarse for removal by depilatories. ... ... It appears that at least some of the hair in your moustache is male-type hair and thatís going to be tough to remove by any method. ... ... Laser isnít at itís most effective other than on black hair against a light skin. Both laser and electrolysis depend on getting your hormones into the normal ĒfemaleĒ range before the removal is effective long-term. ... ... Waxing becomes less and less effective the tougher the hair growth is. ... ... If youíre shaving it might be a good idea to try one of the Philps Norelco razors from the ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Epila (laser hair removal) - anyone??   SqueakyClean   6y  Ü C Ü

Okay, has anyone heard of or TRIED the Epila (DIY laser hair removal device)? Iím seeing a lot of ads for it. ... ... ... http://epilalaserhairremover.com/ ... ... ... I want to know WOULD IT WORK and IS IT SAFE? (by Curezone standards) ... ... I have some dark coarse hairs on my chin that Iíd love to take care of, as it is, Iím plucking some out every day. Also, coarse hair on inner thighs and near the ankles makes me very itchy unless it is recently shaved. It really is uncomfortable and annoying and Iíd like to get rid of it. This thing only costs $200. ... ... ***I donít sell these or have any interest in th ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Razor bumps/ingrown hairs   #102899   6y

Does anyone know a really good proven product to completely get rid of razor bumps and ingrown hairs. Because I have tried almost everything and nothingís working. So any advice would be helpful. thank you.   [End]
  • Im a 14 year old girl with some hair on my...   crazybby   6y  Ü C Ü

I have hair on my upper lip, the side of my face, my stomch, and some on my nipples. You can see it really easy and i feel like i look like a man every time i look at it. Is that normal to have hair right there. Especially on my face i dont want to pluck it or shave it because im scared ill get a mustache or get a lot of hair on the side on my cheeks. What do i do?   [End]
    • All this is normal. You can bleach the unwanted hair, but ...   FromOz   6y

All this is normal. You can bleach the unwanted hair, but if you want no hair at all, do not shave, pluck. Use hot wax, go to a beautician for the first few times, watch how it is done, so you cna do it at home. If too hard, have it done professionally. If you donít pluck or shave, youíll only need it done about every four weeks. This is what I do.   [End]
    • Normal...seems to be a nationality thing too. Are you Itali...   #78330   6y

Normal...seems to be a nationality thing too. Are you Italian by any chance? Jewish people also get the upper lip problem. Youíre not going to get a manly mustache or a beard though. lol. ... ... Just pluck them or bleach them. ... ... Can be a hormonal thing too.. like estrogen imbalances. ... ... Might want to look into eating raw. Iíve read posts on there from women who no longer had stray hairs in random places. Like on this forum: ... ... http://www.rawfoodtalk.com/showthread.php?p=448987 ... ... ...   [End]
    • It could be genetic, or it could be excessive testosterone ...   Hveragerthi   6y

It could be genetic, or it could be excessive testosterone levels, which can occur in women as well.   [End]
    • Could be PCOS too... search google about the condition. It ...   10selection10   6y

Could be PCOS too... search google about the condition. It is a condition where you body is deficient in an enzyme that converts certain androgens to hormones such as cortisol, which causes a build-up male hormones which can cause more masculine features in woman.   [End]
    • You should learn that thereís a considerable overlap in hai...   #23955   6y

You should learn that thereís a considerable overlap in hair growth patterns between males and females. There are a great many women who have male-type hair growth patterns and many who have full male-type moustache and beard growth which often begins to show up about 14. ... ... The most sensible long-term answer is to start shaving -- use a good menís-type electric razor.   [End]
    • Forget about shaving! Look for a product called ĒHair No Mo...   #69242   5y

Forget about shaving! Look for a product called ĒHair No More.Ē It is a cream. It works fast. And it is not harsh like Nair. It is actually very gentle, and it is hormone-free.   [End]
  • tretinoin/retin A?   girlygirlygirl   6y  Ü C Ü

can tretinoin face cream cause facial hair?   [End]
  • No! No! Hair Removal   #82100   6y

Has anyone used the No! No! Hair Removal device? Iím sure itís probably just as worthless as everything else has been over the years but just as other devices along the years I am willing to try about anything. Itís $250.00 which is extremely steep but still cheaper than laser hair removal if it actually works. (Thereís also No! No! Skin which supposedly helps with acne.)   [End]
    • There is a large blog on ... http://distressedderma.com/s...   tyhair   6y

There is a large blog on ... http://distressedderma.com/sephora-nono-review/ ... Other people have written in over the past year as well. Still not too convinced but seemed to have worked for the reviewer. But it is not intended for the face due to its size and the shape of the face.   [End]
    • I use a very inexpensive facial hair remover that does not ...   #72550   5y

I use a very inexpensive facial hair remover that does not hurt my skin at all. You can find it at http://www.facialhairthreading.com ... Get the Bellabe threader.   [End]
    • I use it!! Oh my Gosh itís working!! I followed the instruc...   megan76   5y

I use it!! Oh my Gosh itís working!! I followed the instructions and my arms and legs never felt so smooth in a very long time. it is a miracle for someone like me who has a dark thick hair. I used it for 8 weeks in a row and some areas in my arms and legs are already with less hair! It is much safer and painless then the other productsI tried, certainly cheaper than a laser treatment. Oh and I almost forgot- I received a promo code so it cost me 77$ less!! (promo code is nonoSALE) ... ... I also heard they have a new revolutionary device that helps your face look tighter and younger. If I am n ...   [retrieve this message]
  • PCOS, Hereditary, Facial Hair   #101456   6y  Ü C Ü

Hi, ... ... My wife has coarse hair on her face, though she has much less then me, probably at most 1/5 as thick. Facial hair does run in her family, 2 aunts on fatherís side. ... But I am wondering if she had PCOS when she was younger. She had irregular periods though she was quite active as a youth doing skating competitively. She was prescribed the pill then and she gained quite a bit of weight soon after, 30lbs, though mostly in her hips and legs, which is also a family trait. (she didnít skate at this time) She said she had some depression then as well. ... Do you think she had PCOS then, and if ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Itís unlikely that she would have PCOS and then PCOS disapp...   #23955   6y

Itís unlikely that she would have PCOS and then PCOS disappear. ... ... Letís take the facts as you spell them out: ... ... Your wife ... ... * did competitive skating when she was young ... * had irregular periods when she was younger ... ... that tends to suggest that her natural hormonal balance would have been low in estrogen and high in testosterone when she was younger. ... ... * she went on the Birth Control Pill and her periods became regular. Thatís what one might expect with the artificial increase in estrogen ... ... * she has female relatives who have obvious facial hair of which youíre aware ... ... * she ha ...   [retrieve this message]
      • My wife is 29 now, no kids, she started getting it at 15, a...   tyhair   6y

My wife is 29 now, no kids, she started getting it at 15, and she shaves daily, I wish it could be less often than that. I can notice it rougher after 6 hours after shaving I can see and feel the stubble already and that is with using a blade. Are there any ways to slow it down now such as Spironolactane or herbs such as Saw Palmetto (I saw that on the university of maryland website).   [End]
        • Use of Vaniqa can reduce the frequency of having to shave, ...   #23955   6y

Use of Vaniqa can reduce the frequency of having to shave, but itís expensive and has to be used every day. ... ... Better by far to accept the fact that your wife has the sort of beard growth she has. And in fact a great many women have beard growth as heavy as men. Enjoy her for who she is and make sure she knows you love her as she is. Women with heavy beard growth are usually very much keener on the physical side of a relationship and usually much better at it, too.   [End]
    • Hi! You can check out Bellabe facial hair remover at http:...   #72550   5y

Hi! You can check out Bellabe facial hair remover at http://www.facialhairthreading.com ... This would be something that your wife can use. It is very inexpensive and actually works. Do not spend your money on expensive stuff like NO! NO! ... ... For some women, it is very normal to have facial hair after having had babies. It all depends on how excessive the hair is. If you think it is a hormonal imbalance, then I suggest that she sees her doctor. ... ... Women should never shave!! There are some women who shaved and yet their facial hair comes back fine. But on the whole, most women who tried shav ...   [retrieve this message]
  • estrogen dominance or excess testosterone?   #84993   6y  Ü C Ü

if a female has................ ... ... hair loss ... excess hair on face/body ... hard to gain weight ... pale skin ... scars that never heal ... irregular cycle/missed cycle/spotting between cycle/very painful first day of cycle ... ... from these would it be that it is estrogen dominance...................or excess testosterone ... ... ... ... or would i have to get blood tests done?   [End]
    • Just from the small bit you have said, I would say excess t...   #73810   6y

Just from the small bit you have said, I would say excess testosterone, although at one time, I had excess testosterone AND excess estrogen. Excess estrogen causes heavy, frequent periods at some point, and although spotting between periods is part of it, missed periods are rare. Also excess estrogen causes easy weight gain, while testosterone helps prevent that. ... ... Donít know how old you are, but hormone testing in late teens, early twenties, some excess of hormones is normal. If you are over 30, search perimenopause on the womenís forum. ... ... IMHO, the main cause of hormonal imbalance ...   [retrieve this message]
  • OK, here's the question I have   #86303   6y

When you get your hormones in balance, how is the hirsutism cured? Does it all just fall out or do you have to get rid of the hair and then, since itís cured, none grows back?   [End]
    • Thereís no fixed pattern. ... ... Hair grows in cycles -- ...   #23955   6y

Thereís no fixed pattern. ... ... Hair grows in cycles -- each follicle produces a hair which grows then eventually falls out and eventually the hair follicle produces another hair. ... ... Very often, if you get your hormones back into the normal range for females, when the existing coarse, male-type hairs eventually fall out of their own accord, the follicles will produce new hairs which are somewhat less coarse and possibly less-colored and will grow less quickly. ... ... However, itís not as simple as that. If your skin has been sensitized during fetal life so that it responds readily to testosteron ...   [retrieve this message]
      • You wrote: ... ... ĒIf your skin has been sensitized durin...   #86303   6y

You wrote: ... ... ĒIf your skin has been sensitized during fetal life so that it responds readily to testosterone, it may continue to respond to even normal female amounts of testosterone.Ē ... ... Do you mean Ēit may continue NOT to respond to even normal female amounts...?Ē   [End]
        • No, what I am saying is that once your skin is sensitized i...   R #23955   6y

No, what I am saying is that once your skin is sensitized in the womb to respond, like a maleís, to testosterone, it doesnít take the normal male levels of testosterone to produce male-type facial hair. Even the levels of testosterone which are normal for a female can produce male-type facial hair in those circumstances. ... ... That is part of the reason why many females whose testosterone levels are perfectly normal for a female find themselves will male-type moustache growth, while other females with the same adult testosterone levels but who have not had the fetal exposure to such high le ...   [retrieve this message]
  • hirsutism facial hair/liver   girlygirlygirl   6y  Ü C Ü

Chionarthus v. bark (Fringe tree/) 50.0 mg. ... Chelidonium m. 25.0 mg. ... Taraxacum 50.0 mg.   [End]
  • scared out of my mind.   #94434   6y

Iím new here. I am only 16, 17 in two weeks, and I have facial hair. I have quite a moustache, but Iím almost used to it because Iíve had it since i was 12. but now, iíve noticed that there is some hair growing on my chin. this is the first time iíve noticed it! i donít know if its always been there, but in bright lights, it is noticeable. iím extremely scared. does anyone know if it will grow or if it will stay at what it is now?   [End]
    • OK, itís nothing to be scared about. ... ... In spite of w...   #23955   6y

OK, itís nothing to be scared about. ... ... In spite of what some people would like you to believe, itís not only men who have moustache and beard growth. Most American women will develop some moustache and beard growth over the course of their adult lives and though on average men have more moustache and beard growth and develop it earlier in their lives, nonetheless many women have as much beard growth as the average man and a great many have enough beard growth to require shaving every day. Ask any family doctor and he or she will tell you that they have quite a number of female patients ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi iím a 25 year old woman with some chin hair probably 15 ...   snowflowr82   6y

Hi iím a 25 year old woman with some chin hair probably 15 or so and have had them since i was a teenager. I wouldnít suggest shaving my mother did that (where i got it from i think) and it made it much much worse and i have also seen people shave where it becomes dark under the skin looking terrible... I pluck the hair i have and have never had a problem where more hair has grown in (ive been doing this for 10 years) the few i have have come in darker with plucking but i donít get more than what i have. I donít believe that shaving doesnít cause problems cause when i shave my legs the hai ...   [retrieve this message]
        • A great deal depends on your current hormone levels and the...   #23955   6y

A great deal depends on your current hormone levels and the extent to which your skin has been sensitized during fetal life to make it respond to testosterone in your bloodstream. ... ... It is true that in SOME instances, where the skin isnít very sensitive to testosterone and levels of free testosterone in the bloodstream are in the normal female range, that plucking, waxing, mechanical epilation, threading etc. can actually lead to the hair growing back finer. However where the skin IS very sensitive to testosterone and where levels of free testosterone in the bloodstream are higher than ...   [retrieve this message]
          • okay that makes a lot of sense. now i donít know if this ha...   jlooday   6y

okay that makes a lot of sense. now i donít know if this hair will grow to be more than it already is, and iím going to see a doctor about it . i am thinking about electrolysis however! i have somewhat of a hairy face so i donít know if it is due to hormones. my mom is completely hairless, but can i get facial hair from a male gene? iím a bit confused.   [End]
            • When it comes to fetal exposure to testosterone, itís impos...   #23955   6y

When it comes to fetal exposure to testosterone, itís impossible to be sure whether the testosterone comes from the mother or the fetus. ... ... Doctors tend to be fairly laid back about female facial hair -- every family doctor is almost bound to have a number of female patients who shave every day without having anything clinically wrong with them. ... ... Shaving doesnít cause the growth to be coarser, but regrowth tends to be more bristly for a day or two. Thatís an advantage when you shave with an electric razor -- makes it much easier to get all the hair when you shave.   [End]
          • Is that your theory? ... I agree with testosterone causing ...   venkvelaga   6y

Is that your theory? ... I agree with testosterone causing growth in unwanted areas but. ... ... Iím a guy. I shave. I know that when you shave(particularly electric shavers) it stimulates the har folicle. Initially it grows back thicker.... When I shave it the next day its tough and I have to get many passes to get it all but.... If I wait over the weekend that Monday shaving is much better and the skin feels smooth well not like when I was young though. ... ... I tried sugaring and plucking in other areas and the main problem is hair might start growing under the skin. My mom plucks at her facial h ...   [retrieve this message]
      • taking copper can help women with bread problems   jlott00   5y

taking copper can help women with bread problems   [End]
    • I donít know how much hair you have, but if itís thin and s...   tammi   6y

I donít know how much hair you have, but if itís thin and somewhat dark, you can color it blond and that will make it look invisible or more like peach fuzz.   [End]
    • Hi! Whatever you do, DO NOT SHAVE!! Does not matter if you ...   #72550   5y

Hi! Whatever you do, DO NOT SHAVE!! Does not matter if you use a ladyís shaver or what - if you shave, you are taking a chance that your facial hair will grow back darker & coarser. There are some people who believe that it makes no difference. But it all depends on: ethnicity, genetics, hormones. So, DONíT TAKE A CHANCE. ... ... All women have facial hair. If you see that someoneís face is smooth & clear of hair, itís probably bc theyíve waxed, plucked or tweezed. ... ... If you have not waxed, plucked or tweezed, check out http://www.facialhairthreading.com ... for about facial hair removal. This w ...   [retrieve this message]
      • The only reason hair can become coarser after shaving is th...   #23955   5y

The only reason hair can become coarser after shaving is that it was becoming coarser anyway under hormonal influences which led to the need for shaving. ... ... On the other hand if the growth is hormonally caused then it is possible for waxing, threading, plucking, using an epilator machine etc. to cause the growth to become stronger by proving dormant follicles to enter the growth phase and by causing a rush of testosterone-rich blood to repair the damage to the trauma site of the hair removal.   [End]
  • Positive Experiences with Facial Hair   leilarae   6y  Ü C Ü

Iím a lady and yes, I have facial hair. I never thought until tonight to see how many other women do out of my own curiosity. At the end of puberty, it became apparent that that not only have peach fuzz on the upper lip, but some little side burns started to grow it. I was very down and outs about them, you know, Ēwhy do i have side burns? iím a girl, thatís so wierd!Ē and my self esteem was pretty down. My hair cut is such that they were well hidden though and Iíd do a pluck here and there to keep them under control. I also have loose hairs on my cheeks and neck and my hair is almost ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Birth Control?   #92599   6y

Hi, I was diagnosed with overproduction of testosterone 4 or 5 years ago and Iíve been on medication for that ever since. What Iím wondering is if anyone here with that same condition has taken the birth control pill Diane-35 (not available in the US) for decreasing hair growth. My endocrinologist tells me that this is the only birth control pill (because of some specific compound in it, not sure which) that can actually remove existing hair follicles which are a result of the male hormone. He has told me that heís had success in other patients with this birth control, but I was on it for ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I tried Dianette a few years back and I found it helped alo...   weeblip   6y

I tried Dianette a few years back and I found it helped alot with the hair and also my oily skin. I felt the best I had ever felt for a long time....I did combine it with the GI Diet and exercise though, so that may have made a big difference. Because I felt so good, I stopped taking it just to see if it was actually the dianette working or just that my body had adjusted itself. A couple of years on my facial hair seems to be creeping in again together with the oily skin, so I think Iíll be paying a visit to my Drís Office to see if I can get a prescription for it again. Drís like to tak ...   [retrieve this message]
      • interesting...can I ask if you are also on other medication...   #92599   6y

interesting...can I ask if you are also on other medications for hormonal imbalance? It was my impression that once the hair was gone, my other medication would keep it from returning (because now my hormones are normal and thus new male hair growth canít be stimulated by those hormones anymore). Also, how long were you on it before you noticed results? I found that physical activity seemed to not have much effect on weight gain during the 3 months I was on it, but perhaps it was also bloating from not getting my period...I didnít like the feeling much at all, but this gives me hope. Thank ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Any Successes at all?   #91741   6y

So what I have read on here is tht shaving is the only method to control the growth...What about if you get into a situation that u have to be in a hospital or some other thing where one is not going to be able to do that? Shaving and all the other methods are fine if you are able to be in your own bathroom....This problem is really ruining my self-esteem to the point I dont even want to go anywhere and it is just starting to show, to where I dont nee to shave yet but what I have is so dark it is visable and the growth seems to be spreading...hopeless and embarrasing.   [End]
    • Shavingís not the ONLY method of dealing with facial hair g...   #23955   6y

Shavingís not the ONLY method of dealing with facial hair growth but it does happen to be the most effective, 100% reliable way. ... ... As far as restricting your lifestyle, thereís absolutely no need whatsoever. Get a good menís-type rechargeable razor and shave wherever you like. ... ... Regarding hospitalization, I agree thatís not quite so easy, but ward staff are quite used to getting requests to shave women patients who canít do it for themselves. And while they wouldnít help with leg shaving etc, theyíll normally help with facial shaving without any problem. Women with beard growth arenít ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Facial hair remover   jetagal   5y

I assume you are talking about facial hair. All women have facial hair. They all do something about it - wax, pluck, tweeze, laseríd it off... ... ... I use Bellabe facial hair remover from http://www.facialhairthreading.com ... It is very inexpensive and easy to use and does not damage the skin.   [End]
    • Re: Any Successes at all?   IrishRush   4y

I have the same problems and concerns that you have shared in your post, except that recently I experienced what is often called a Ēmini stroke.Ē My doctor wanted to admit me to the hospital but I refused because of the facial hair concerns. I ended up being tested as an outpatient and luckily all turned out well. But I did confide in my older sister (10 years older than me) for the first time about this problem I have. She is the first person Iíve ever told about this - Iíve never even brought it up with my own doctors over the years because it was so embarrassing. And as good sisters do, ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 6 of 6
1  2  3  4  5   6    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Gallstone Cleansing
Relief from toxic liver problems.
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
In 3 simple steps, she nails what no one wants to reveal how type 2 d...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Oxy-Powderģ Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Clark Parasite Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Parasite Cleanse with herbs (wormwood, cloves, black...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Oleander Pure Concentrate Capsules
Leukemia and Cancer Immune System Support, 15% Off with CZ...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Get an Instant Discount!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
ClarkFx: The all-in-one Parasite Cleanse!
ClarkFX is a new; enhanced natural, effective paras...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Oasis Advanced Wellness
Premium natural health supplements including intraMAX superior organi...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

1,104 messages, 248 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 184, 6 pages,  1,032,637 page views

"How much pain have cost us the evils which have never happened."
~ Thomas Jefferson

Image Galler Female Facial Hair Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

I regained my life!

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!

Proven Candida Diet

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Purest Body Products
Sanctum Pure Body Products are so pure you could eat them (no guarante...

Proven Parasite Diet

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules
15% Off With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

I Look 20 Years Younger!
My skin feels amazing!

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces ...

Google Ads

I regained my life!

High Blood Pressure?

Find relief!

Proven Candida Diet

Purest Body Products

Proven Parasite Diet

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules

Natural Cancer Remedies

I Look 20 Years Younger!
My skin feels amazing!

Google Ads

I regained my life!

High Blood Pressure?

Find relief!

Proven Candida Diet

Purest Body Products

Proven Parasite Diet

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules

Natural Cancer Remedies

I Look 20 Years Younger!
My skin feels amazing!

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 2.91 sec at 4/19/2014 8:01:15 PM, requested by 23.23.2.137, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=133 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25