CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums28941 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

PCOS: Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Alternatives Support Forum

Curing PCOS: Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Forum
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   PCOS Page   Rules
 311,808 page views     1,072 messages     234 topics     6 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
63h ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Polycystic Ovaries     All Forums 
Like Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Cure, PCOS Cure on Facebook.com
Page 6 of 6
1  2  3  4  5   6    

• The best acne cure!! After years of suffering...   #182923   21d  Ü C Ü

To everyone suffering from acne Iíve finally found an amazing solution.. First Iíll give you a bit of background info.. I have always been very healthy and meticulous with my diet and exercise.. At one point I went a little off the rails with my sugar and dairy intake which I am certain contributed to my outbreak of acne and subsequent skin infection, I tried everything to get on top of it and nothing seemed to work. I was put on yasmin (birth control pill) to treat it 2 years ago and it did clear up (after the initial 4 months). I then became aware other problems it was causing to my heal ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Have you ever thought about ...   RRR Educational White Shark   21d

I am just wondering if you ever came across an idea that acne are just a symptom of an internal problem, and as a symptom, should not be treated. ... ... The problem cusing the acne should be treated. ... ... ... ... Why do I ask? ... ... Cause I drive a car. And if I get a red light on my dash board (symptom), I donít try to switch that red light off, and continue driving. ... ... Instead, I try to find out why is the light there in the first place. ... ... ... Your Ēbest acne cureĒ is like covering the red light on the dash board with some duck tape, and continuing to drive car. ... ... Do you really think that is a s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Jorge Flechas, MD   User V   66d

... Fast forward to 3:40 in the video, mentions PCOS beginning at 4:00, or make the huge time investment of 8 minutes and watch the whole thing, or ignore it :) ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoMfg76gAUo   [End]
  • There might be a connection between PCO and defecation post...   Darmhilfe   66d  Ü C Ü

Hello, ... ... first of all posting here with Firefox 26.0 seems to be impossible (never logs in no matter what), so I had to use another browser. ... ... There might be a connection between PCOS and the ĒnormalĒ defecation posture (and a lot of other ailments (prostate problems, hemorrhoids, acid reflux, colon problems, etc. etc. etc.)). The normal defecation posture (aka sitting on a toilet) overstretches the pudendal nerve and the pudendal nerve controls the ovaries / prostate. Furthermore the colon cannot fully empty itself. ... ... You can read all about this for free here: ... naturesplatform dot co ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Hormonal imbalance...what could be wrong? Please help!   tiredofbeingtiired   7mo  Ü C Ü

Hi everyone, ... ... I have had 2 blood tests done about 6 months apart from each other and both have come back with low LH and FSH results. My most recent LH result came back at 12 (range 14-96) and my FSH came back at 5 (range 5-22). I also have low levels of estradiol 386 (range 315-1828) and progesterone 4 (range 2.4-9.4), but high levels of testosterone 1.9 (female i everyone, ... ... I have had 2 blood tests done about 6 months apart from each other and both have come back with low LH and FSH results. My most recent LH result came back at 12 (range 14-96) and my FSH came back at 5 (range 5-22 ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi, ... Please repost your message on the Ask Barefoot Herb...   sunny42   7mo

Hi, ... Please repost your message on the Ask Barefoot Herbalist forum for his response. ... Best wishes.   [End]
      • Will do, ... ... Thanks Sunny.   tiredofbeingtiired   7mo

Will do, ... ... Thanks Sunny.   [End]
        • first message: ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2110...   nanaysdaughter   6mo

tiredofbeingtired, ... ... Hi, I have been in your shoes 3-4 years ago -- I went through all these types of test for my mother and myself.. but I ended up being tired and broke.. the tests in itself are very expensive.. even if u wud want it to do the natural way.. you will be given ĒnaturalĒ products that tend to mimic what natural whole foods are already doing all along... ... ... read all my posts 3-4 years ago here: ... http://nanaymiriam.wordpress.com/ ... ... ... But if you want to save time and spare urself the agony.. LISTEN TO MH.. read the newsletters.. order LBB and dewormers.. and do a liver flush ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Tired, ... ... To assist you in finding a solution to y...   shotsee   7mo

Hi Tired, ... ... To assist you in finding a solution to your health issue(s), I strongly encourage you, for your healthís sake, to consider the information previously posted here: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2102488 ... ... I wish you the best of health, Tired! ... ... Sincerely, ... ... David   [End]
    • I find it interesting you seem more worried about your labs...   SuperWoman29   5mo

I find it interesting you seem more worried about your labs than your actual symptoms. How are you FEELING? You seem to have the classic Ēpolycystic ovary typeĒ body, but I am not here to diagnose you. I donít want to push iodine supplementation on you, but look into it. I had a friend with similar characteristics, and it helped her. ... ... By the way, I think you were referring to free testosterone, correct? Mine was at a 5 last year, but I was losing muscle despite exercising. Total test gives a better picture. I assume yours would be above 50.   [End]
    • Superwoman is correct. ... ... You need iodine supplement...   grizz   4mo

Superwoman is correct. ... ... You need iodine supplements to balance your hormones & to fuel your thyroid. ... ... See this link fir the Dr. Brownstein Iodine Protocol: ... http://tinyurl.com/Iodine-Handout ... ... More about iodine: ... http://tinyurl.com/iodine-references ... ... Grizz ...   [End]
  • had my first child at age 37.. no more pcos.   cotto49   7mo

My husband Butler and I tried for our first child approx 4 years ago. I had been on the pill for around 10 years and had been diagnosed with Polycystic Ovaries since I was 24 & the pill was pretty much the only treatment. We had been married 3 years so thought it was the right time to try for a baby. I soon found out my cysts had returned and my hormone levels were out of balance and becoming worse as time went on. I started to feel quite anxious but kept persisting until 8 months later, the hormone imbalance was so bad, I was advised to try Clomid but knew it wasnít the path I wanted to g ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Low DHEAs with very high testosterone, low cort. low Prog &...   purplepixie   7mo  Ü C Ü

Hi all, ... ... Iíve received hormone results back but theyíre confusing me. ... ... Iím female. ... ... Testosterone very high. Out of range. ... Estrogen and Progesterone very low, out of range. ... DHEAs very low, out of range. ... Cortisol- low throughout 4X samples, out of range. ... ... Thyroid values low but in range. ... Vit D low, out of range. ... ... Mainly, iím trying to figure out how can testosterone be so stupidly high for a woman who has very low DHEAs? ... Google isnít helping with this one. ... ... High testosterone and HIGH DHEA tend to go together, as DHEA makes testosterone. ... ... Anyone more familiar with DHEA and ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iím reading about it. I know that DHEA can help women with ...   brazilianguy   7mo

Iím reading about it. I know that DHEA can help women with low estrogen and low estrogen can increase testosterone. But Iíve found something interesting about thyroid and DHEA. ... ... I saw a FS in July and ended up going on 25-50 mg of DHEA (he ... recommended 75, but I was slowly increasing it to try to eliminate side ... effects). I had some blood work done while taking the 50 mg DHEA and my TSH at that time was 0.79 (normal 0.30- 4.2). Less then a year before that my TSH was 1.1. I ... ended up going off of the DHEA after about 3 weeks because I was ... growing hair on my chest and had some mild hair ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Candida and sugar   Lowloww   7mo  Ü C Ü

So I just started to get rid of candida but in having a hard time getting rid of sugar. It isnít that I am craving it or anything itís just in about everything ... For breakfast I have honey almond flax (simple truth) cereal it has 13g what would be a good alternative for that. Thatís to much sugar right ?? I also eat organic mixed vegetables(frozen) 4g but thatís considered natural right itís not an ingredient like the cereal was and Amyís organic vegan soup (out of a can that has 2-4 g canít remember? Then organic celery i would eat organic peanut butter but that also has 2g Taking sugar ou ...   [retrieve this message]
    • yes, that is too much sugar. I would suggest going to, ......   mygutleaks   7mo

yes, that is too much sugar. I would suggest going to, ... ... http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/ ... ... and PM Able900 and ask for the strict diet protocol. his diet is well thought out and works. ... ... It sounds like your kidney. Mine bug me too. You could have a kidney stone. Chanca Piedra is good for dissolving them. you can buy that online or possibly in a health food store. also, a small amount of baking soda in a glass of water can help dissolve stones. search online for a protocol, but I have tried 1 tsp in the morning on an empty stomach - donít eat for 1 hour. Start with less baki ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Before and after photos of Hidradenitis healing with cannab...   CBDcure   7mo  Ü C Ü

Iíve had this disease for 24 years. It peaked last year when I was diagnosed with Diabetes II. I have before and after photos of how my Hidradenitis healed while using Western Magic Glycerite Cannabis Oil. My before and after photos are here: http://cbdcure.livejournal.com/817.html ... ... Antibiotics will NOT CURE this disease. It will actually harm your health to continue to take antibiotics. If you do not live in a state that allows the medical use of cannabis, you better think about relocating if youíre serious about curing yourself.   [End]
  • I'm a hot mess   #174829   8mo  Ü C Ü

Iíve been having health problems for several years. I need advice, as nothing has helped and Iím continuing to get sicker. Lyme, bacteria, and other. Irises are probably a major part of it. Even parasites. My son has autism, so Iím sure it was caused by Lyme and vaccines, which leads me to think Iíve had Lyme for years and didnít know it, thus passing it on to all of my kids. My emotional health has been rough lately. I have anxiety and anger easily. I have adrenal fatigue Iím sure, pcos, hypothyroidism, sleep apnea, and hypoglycemia. My latest annoyance has been crazzzzy allergies ...   [retrieve this message]
    • hey there, ... Iím DYING myself...can barely talk all day, ...   Jo86   8mo

hey there, ... Iím DYING myself...can barely talk all day, despite tremendous effort I just canít, I try and a dusty fart comes out :D ... Somethingís wrong with your body, and therefor that something needs to be fixed. ... Gut ? adrenals ? liver ? or even the brain.. ... test as much as you can, in the most efficient/relevant way. ... ... Read as much as possible on symptoms, what ppl say. List aaaaaall your symptoms, and read up online. ... ... Is there any hope for you ?! You kidding, youíre just ready to get healed any moment now. You just have to find the right doctor, and it can take a little longer than ...   [retrieve this message]
      • If I were you I would either look into a LLMD, which will c...   Ten1988   8mo

If I were you I would either look into a LLMD, which will cost lots of out of pocket cash, or look into doing the Salt/C protocol. ... ... www.lymephotos.com explains this protocol, by the way the parasite photos on there are real. I have passed the ones labeled Ēborrelia burgdorferiĒ. ... ... This protocol works if you do it like it states, 1 gram of salt and C per 10 lbs of body weight. The best C is a time released tablet!   [End]
      • Thank you! What does AF mean? Iíve never been really ener...   corndoggirl   8mo

Thank you! What does AF mean? Iíve never been really energetic, I was healthy enough to Tay active...played ball, cheered, etc. but in the past few years, itís gotten worse. What all do you do for your health? Do you have a doctor you recommend? Thanks!   [End]
    • Hi 174, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous res...   shotsee   8mo

Hi 174, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with most of the diseases known to humankind, from ingesting ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are seriously interested in finding a solution to your health problem(s), and gaining greater health in ALL areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... Perhaps it may help solve your problem(s). You have only better health and well-being to gain by applying i ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Yes, I was taking up to 12,000 mg a day. I never saw impro...   corndoggirl   8mo

Yes, I was taking up to 12,000 mg a day. I never saw improvements in my allergies, which is what I was taking it for.   [End]
        • Hi CDG, ... ... How, i.e. by What means, did you decide th...   shotsee   8mo

Hi CDG, ... ... How, i.e. by What means, did you decide that 12 grams of vitamin C [hopefully in the ascorbic acid form] was sufficient for your ailment? As Dr. Cathcartís article indicates, it is only via oneís Bowel Tolerance that one can decide how much is enough, i.e. how much the body really wants/needs. This is THE mistake that most people [including medical researchers] make! If a doctor gave you a dose of antibiotics that was one-half or less than you needed, do you think you would get any results? With allergies, your Bowel tolerance may [initially] have been upwards of 50-100 grams pe ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Nice article. I love Ascorbic Acid. I read people posting i...   Ten1988   8mo

Nice article. I love Ascorbic Acid. I read people posting in the Vit C forum it makes us Acidic and is terrible for us, wtf? lol I donít really believe that...Seen way too many good things happen from it, in fact I even use the powdered form in my bath water and it leaves my skin and hair nice and soft and shining.   [End]
            • Hi Ten, ... ... You wrote, ĒI read people posting in the V...   shotsee   8mo

Hi Ten, ... ... You wrote, ĒI read people posting in the Vit C forum it makes us Acidic and is terrible for us, wtf? lol I donít really believe that...Ē ... ... As Ēgrist for your millĒ Iíd like to relate a little of my own background [as it relates to the Ēmakes us acidicĒ common belief]. I started Bowel Tolerance dosing in 1994, and my Bowel Tolerance initially was around 15 to 20 grams per day. As I have gradually cleaned out/up my GI Tract, my Bowel Tolerance is currently in the area of 75 to 100 grams per day [with nothing but the very BEST of health to show for it (and Iíll be 64 next month)]. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You should not fight with allergy by giving the same thing ...   LeonBlurry   7mo

You should not fight with allergy by giving the same thing your body is allergic of. This is not the right way, instead you must go and see the doctor. ... ... children allergy symptoms ... ... As far as your anxiety, anger, and sickness is concerned, you need to meditate a lot because it seems like you are lack of cosmic energy.   [End]
  • PCOS remedied with Iodine????   LaCorno   9mo

If anyone here has experience treating PCOS with iodine, please share the details on how it was accomplished. ... ... Thanks. ... ... LaCorno   [End]
    • LaComo, ... ... Yes we have several success stories for PC...   grizz   4mo

LaComo, ... ... Yes we have several success stories for PCOS cured with iodine.See PCOS here: ... http://tinyurl.com/iodine-testimonials ... ... Do the Dr. Brownstein iodine Protocol detailed here: ... http://tinyurl.com/Iodine-Handout ... ... Grizz ... ... ...   [End]
  • Do you have any unusual symptoms?   AngelofEventide   9mo

I was dx with PCOS at 13 yrs old. At the time I was told I would probably have issues with being overweight, (which I am) and getting pregnant (and I have never been able to conceive, to my knowledge). Now at 47, I look back after having suffered from horrendous health issues for around 20-25 years and I canít help but wonder if the PCOS could be the cause, or at least contributing. I have the usual PCOS symptoms, but I also have the following, which I am learning could actually be caused by the PCOS. ... ... Major digestive issues ... Muscle and joint pain ... Hair loss and breakage ... Anxiety, dep ...   [retrieve this message]
  • HFLC Raw Vegan help- Rainbow Green Diet? Daily menu ideas?   bluefaerie   11mo  Ü C Ü

Iíve been high raw and a part of the online raw food community since 2009, but recently Iíve discovered that I have an endocrine disorder which causes severe insulin resistance and uncontrolled hormone imbalance. This would explain why the past 3+ years I have had an increase of symptoms on a low fat high carb lifestyle. According to positive research findings I need to be eating a high fat, low carb diet. In fact, ketosis is proven to control symptoms, so vegetables would have to be the only source of carbs in my diet. When I switched to a cooked high fat diet, many of my symptoms disappe ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Everyoneís body is so different. I found working with an i...   #172266   11mo

Everyoneís body is so different. I found working with an intuitive practitioner that works over the phone very helpful - ... ... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Medical-Medium/146789625456224 ... ... He works in a similar way to Edgar Cayce. He pinpoints the issue in l/2 an hour and provides a detailed tailor-made protocol of diet and supplements. Was a life saver to find out just what I needed because everyone is unique. Not sure if this suggestion is right for you at this time. Wish you all the best!   [End]
    • What were your glucose levels? Do you know how many calori...   natway   11mo

What were your glucose levels? Do you know how many calories from fat you were averaging and how many total calories you were averaging?   [End]
  • Intro and questions about saliva test validity, plus female...   Lua   15mo  Ü C Ü

Hi everyone, ... ... Iím new here and in need of advice. Iíve been dealing with Stage 3 Adrenal Fatigue for the past year. I did a 24 hour saliva test four months ago, and here are the results: ... ... Cortisol - Morning (6 - 8 AM) 9.5 ... ... Cortisol - Noon (12 - 1 PM) 2.4 ... ... Cortisol - Afternoon (4 - 5 PM) 2.9 ... ... Cortisol - Nighttime (10 PM - 12 AM) 3.9 ... ... Cortisol Sum 18.7 ... ... DHEA-S Average 5.12 ... ... Cortisol/DHEA-S Ratio 3.7 ... ... So cortisol is low by day and high at night. My symptoms havenít changed since then. I still have EXTREME hypoglycemia and am putting on weight due to having to eat ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Lua. ... ... Itís a good idea to post the reference ran...   feo66   15mo

Hi Lua. ... ... Itís a good idea to post the reference ranges when you post lab results. Most of us donít have the reference ranges memorized :) ... ... So we really canít tell which ones are high or low. ... ... It is very common for cortisol to be high in the evening and morning. ... ... If you have low energy during the day, but seem to get energy later in the evening, canít get to sleep, or stay asleep, that is a classic sign. ... ... Itís common to have low cortisol during the day, but high cortisol in the morning and evening. ... ... Donít do the birth control pill. They will end up increasing your copper. I ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thanks for the response. ... ... Here are those results wi...   Lua   15mo

Thanks for the response. ... ... Here are those results with lab ranges: ... ... CORTISOL ... 6-8am 9.5 Reference range 13.0 - 24.0 ... 12pm 2.4 5.0-8.0 ... 4pm 2.9 4.0 - 7.0 ... 10pm 3.9 1.0 - 3.0 ... CORTISOL SUM 18.7 23.0 - 42.0 ... DHEA-S Average 5.12 2.00 - 10.00 ... Cortisol/DHEA-S Ratio 3.7 5.0 - 6.0 ... ... ... Iím wondering if the adaptogens I was on at the time of the test would have significantly altered the results. Iím especially interested to know if such herbs would further lower cortisol during the day. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Lua, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous res...   shotsee   8mo

Hi Lua, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with most of the diseases known to humankind, from ingesting ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are still interested in finding a solution to your health problem(s), and gaining greater health in ALL areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... Perhaps it may solve your problem(s). You have only better health and well-being to gain by applying its recomm ...   [retrieve this message]
  • adrenal fatigue, estrogen dominance, Hashimoto's AND hypoth...   #160844   16mo  Ü C Ü

Hi everyone :) ... ... Years of accumulating symptoms and weeks of research has me convinced I have at least two of the conditions listed above. It would not surprise me if I have all four, as I literally check every symptom for all of them. That may sound farfetched but unfortunately itís true. I am diagnosed hypothryoid a decade ago but have not been receiving adequate treatment. I also have PCOS, which Iíve dicovered is part and parcel of estrogen dominance. ... ... I am going for a slew of tests just before Christmas so will post my results after that, but for now Iím worried where to get starte ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi. I was never diagnosed estro-dom, but I KNOW i was. ......   VenusAndMars   16mo

Hi. I was never diagnosed estro-dom, but I KNOW i was. ... I came here, as well as other books for help, ... Suzanne Somersí books, Dr. Carolyn Deanís, along with many others... ... I used Pro- gest by Emerita. Nearly $30. per 4 oz tube. ... BIO identical. I used vitamin D3, 5-6-7-8000iu per day ... for months, along with magnesium malate, good multiple. ... After 4 mos. I used coffee enema. Maybe 3x a wk. I began ... to eliminate gallstones. But my relief came upon my very 2nd ... try using CE. I had positivity & well-being. ... A yr. later I began using IodinePlus2, ... http://www.supplementclinic.com/Iodine_P ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: o!,selenomethionine!!! If you have Hashi's!!!   VenusAndMars   16mo

200-400 mcg a day divided. Maybe even for 4-5 weeks before ... Using iodine. http://breastcancerchoices.org/iprotocol.html   [End]
      • Hi venus&Mars, thanks very much for your response. ... .....   ecie   16mo

Hi venus&Mars, thanks very much for your response. ... ... Iíve already ordered some bio identical progesterone called Progon-B, but Iím worried now that I may have ordered the wrong one (the one I got is from modernherbalist), as Iím always so flustered and panicky I find it difficult to think before I purchase. ... ... The thing about progesterone, even bio identical, is the side effects. Iím gaining weight pretty rapidly despite diligently healthy eating and exercising (that is, when Iím not too tired or weak to exercise)and Iím terrified that progesterone will further complicate my weight loss ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: adrenal fatigue, estrogen dominance, Hashimoto's AND hy...   LaCorno   9mo

Could you please tell me what is meant by the term, ĒHCĒ. ...   [End]
  • Got pregnant at last after waiting for several years(PCOS)   williamole   21mo  Ü C Ü

My name is Sheri. I was diagnosed with PCOS Bout 5 years ago. I have battled cervical cancer, had major surgeries to remove pieces of my cervix. Drs told me I would never conceive and that if I did I wouldnít carry full term. I was devastated because all I have wanted since I was a child wasvto be a mommy. I went through so many fertility treatments and nothing worked. Every month it was a negative result. Now I have weight on me and I went through some major changes and struggles in my life. I lost weight and started a new path in life. But what I am getting at is donít lose hope. I am no ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Question about burning plastic smell from BM's...   redrose333   23mo  Ü C Ü

Hello to whomever is out there- I am 32, lactose intolerant and have PCOS (poly-cystic ovarian syndrome) which really messes with blood sugar and insulin/hormone balances... So for the last 8-10 months now, I have slipped into regularly eating refined starches and dairy foods. I ignored both the immediate side effects and longer term consequences coming up, and have tried juice and raw food cleansing periodically to negate these instead of just not eating the offending foods. Part of this was being tired of always having to stay so vigilant, and another was to be able to accept myself with ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello, ... ... Not sure about a plastic smell, but if you ...   sd2345   23mo

Hello, ... ... Not sure about a plastic smell, but if you are beginning a program, with probiotics and whatever else, you may be killing something off, old rank bacteria hopefully, which can change the odor of stool. I think any time you disrupt the environment of a pathogen/parasite and they start dying, the odor of your stool can change. Drink lots of pure water and keep the bowels moving to get that stuff out. Good Luck :)   [End]
      • Thanks PM! It is gone now- pretty random coming and then la...   redrose333   23mo

Thanks PM! It is gone now- pretty random coming and then later going just as abruptly. It never occurred to me that something quote unquote natural could ever smell so, unnatural. But maybe it was some old chemicals passing through... but it makes total sense. Iíll keep yaíll updated!   [End]
  • Bee Pollen & Water Fasting   #152930   24mo  Ü C Ü

I have experience with water f   [End]
  • Reformed Junk food junkie trying to figure out hormones, th...   HolsLovesHealth   25mo  Ü C Ü

Hi I would love some advice. Iím a former junk food junkie. I used to eat pizza, cookies, cakes, candy, fast food, fried stuff, and other garbage. Heck I was practically raised on it. Last year I decided that my health was more important so I dropped the prepackaged garbage, fast food, and the like. I started eating whole foods. Mostly, fruits and vegetables and cooking from scratch. I started eating nuts (no peanuts) and dropped gluten and dairy. I have hashimotos thyroid. Anyway, I dropped 110lbs over the course of a year. Oh and before that, I have tested for high testosterone ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am hypothyroid and have mostly recovered from my last 3 y...   thelaughingdogs   25mo

I am hypothyroid and have mostly recovered from my last 3 year severe bought with AF. Some of us are recently finding that high copper plays a role in slowing recovery from AF because of your bodies slow detox process in having AF for an extended period of time. Nuts are a high copper food. ... ... I also have a family history of type 2 diabetes. I found my blood sugar was all over the place until I started taking coconut oil. ... ... I am female and found myself to be high in estrogen. I have just order a wild yam based product to even things out. I am assuming it with raise my testosterone.   [retrieve this message]
    • You have many health problems either heredity or Personall...   venumssi   18mo

You have many health problems either heredity or Personally. Your family has been taking Diabetes treatments, you have been taking treatment for thyroid problems and periodic problems. I hope you have low immunity as well. You must take anything under doctor prescription. You have Auto immune disorders so that Itís possible for estrogen hormone disorder as well. If that disorder is temporary almost you can recover shortly with proper homeopathic medicines. ... ... ... ... First you take thyroid foods with doctor prescription. Avoid all non vegetarian food and oil foods and high caloric ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You have many health problems either heredity or Personally...   venumssi   18mo

You have many health problems either heredity or Personally. Your family has been taking Diabetes treatments, you have been taking treatment for thyroid problems and periodic problems. I hope you have low immunity as well. You must take anything under doctor prescription. You have Auto immune disorders so that Itís possible for estrogen hormone disorder as well. If that disorder is temporary almost you can recover shortly with proper homeopathic medicines. ... ... First you take thyroid foods with doctor prescription. Avoid all non vegetarian food and oil foods and high caloric foods and a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • HELP! How I screwed myself up... literally -.-   foxeron   25mo  Ü C Ü

Before thereís any confusion, first I should mention that Iím a girl. Not a guy, although Iím probably meant to be oneÖ ... ... I am cursed with high libido. Iíve had high sex drive for as long as I could remember, ever since I was 3 years old. I remember being soo embarrassed when my parents caught me in a weird position on the couch, and yes, I was embarrassed back then when I didnít even know what the hell I was doing. But I guess they didnít chastise me enough, since it didnít stop me from masturbating again in secret. ... ... I think itís geneticsÖ my hormones are out of whack. Iím pretty sure ...   [retrieve this message]
    • This article has a few suggestions. ... ...   ... .....   jameskep37   25mo

This article has a few suggestions. ... ...   ... ... http://www.raysahelian.com/neurotransmitter.html ...   [End]
    • Chaste tree, Licorice, and avoid eating too much   arn   25mo

There is a herb called ĒChaste tree.Ē Its botanical name is ĒVitex agnus-castus.Ē Historically was named ĒChasteĒ tree, as that is what it was used for. It is used to reduce excessive hormones. You may want to use it. (It is also ideal for endometriosis). ... ... Also avoid all high energy foods and drinks, particularly those containing added sugar. ... ... Avoid eating too much. ... ... Have a healthy diet, containing a balanced variety of natural unprocessed foods. ... ... You may also use the herb Licorice, also called Liquorice, for the adrenal fatigue. It is ideal to purchase the 1:1 liquid extract. Lico ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: HELP! How I screwed myself up... literally -.-   cougar   25mo

It is very possible and likely even that Iodine could be a big help to you. Your symptoms as you describe them are some classic hypothyroid symptoms and since the iodized salt helped a tiny bit you might try taking more. Like in the 50-100mg range with the companion nutrients that we suggest on this iodine forum. ... ... all the bodies hormones need iodine to work right. ... read the iodine answers section of this forum for some of the basics. I will post my list of Iodine links again so you have them all in one place and can peruse. ... ... and yes one filling can be enough to poison you. mercury ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The real solution is to give me your phone number ;) ... ....   Michael B   25mo

The real solution is to give me your phone number ;) ... ... Haaahahahaha! Iím not joking! ... ... The problem is not excessive masturbation. It is very good that you are running your sexua| energy and having many orgasms. The problem is that you need to replenish neurotransmitters like acetycholine, Dopamine, Serotonin, GABA, etc etc. This is where the depletion is. ... ... As soon as you start to suppress your sexua| energy, only problems can arise...if it is uncomfortable for you when you are horny/ in lust, then there are two solutions (other than the one I posted already :) ) ... ... 1: Open up your ener ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Ashwagandha is the most potent libido enhancer I ever came ...   sam7777   25mo

Ashwagandha is the most potent libido enhancer I ever came across. It made me grow a beard. ... ... If you are indeed beginning to exhibit signs of chronic fatigue, than there are of course infections, nutrition, metabolism, emotional, and physiological concerns. ... ... The exercise is a good thing, because you are going to need to keep doing it at all costs. CFS really sets in on those who are already weak and tired. Exercise is desperately needed to balance the bodies energy flow through the meridians and to keep the blood properly circulated throughout the blood. ... ... The blood has to be circulate ...   [retrieve this message]
        • This above post by sam777 is great advice. Besides the impo...   zed12   25mo

This above post by sam777 is great advice. Besides the importance of self-acceptance and emotional component; I would also suggest being in nature and connecting with the earth as much as possible (preferably barefoot). It sounds hippie but the raw energy that you have becomes grounded and more soothing and healing. ... ... Also look into earthing. There are several threads on this forum about it. ... ... Oh also, stay away from high copper foods! Better not to accumulate copper in the first place.   [End]
    • Itís up to you, but I really second the recommendation for ...   jpron   25mo

Itís up to you, but I really second the recommendation for íVitexí (chaste tree), I have a friend who had similar issues with an ultra-high libido and hormone issues, really helps her. ... ... Also, you should to take a look at stopthethyroidmadness.com, it really should like youíre quite hypo and should be on dessicated thyroid (NOT synthetic thyroid meds).   [End]
    • Have you had your adrenal & sex hormone levels checked?! ...   joegrane   25mo

Have you had your adrenal & sex hormone levels checked?! ... ... You can see the relationship btw them here.--dhea is not abbreviated. ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Steroidogenesis.svg ... ... I wonder if you have low estrogen and high T and DHT. Maybe you have a problem with the enzyme that makes the conversion-- aromatase. Do a search on the net for it. ... ... For example, some who cannot get help from a doctor will use a saliva test. The 4x/day cortisol can sometimes be useful because of the fluxuations during the day. ... Canary Club Saliva Kit (four samples of cortisol and 1 DHEAs), (est ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Rhodiola! The stuff you take is indeed meant to increase th...   Esdaca   25mo

Rhodiola! The stuff you take is indeed meant to increase the female libido......hahaha. You can also take rhodiola with valerian for a nice mixture of indurance and calm. ... ... But of course foremost you need an intensive check up by a doctor! ... ... And no, sweet bird, you canít masturbate your self to Kingdom Come :)   [End]
  • Lyprinol: The only thing that's ever worked for my debilita...   fastingforlife   26mo  Ü C Ü

... Ok so Iím short on time today, but I will come back later to elaborate in detail. ... ... Summary: ... ... Suffered from hormonal imbalance since age 14, first period very painful. History of heavy bleeding, clotting and later, mittleshmerz (mid-cycle ovulation pain) extremely severe. Had to take painkillers everywhere. ... ... Discovered Lyprinol (NZ mussel oil) late last year (age 30) after suffering for years and years, tried everything, herbs, hormones, vitamins, you name it. Began taking 5 capsules per day (actually to assist with weight training). Noticed benefits after 2 weeks, debilitating ovul ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Too bad it costs so much for a bottle ($50). Going to keep ...   HealthyOilGuy   26mo

Too bad it costs so much for a bottle ($50). Going to keep my eye open for some generic brands for a lower price. If anyone knows of another brand please post it here.   [End]
      • Unfortunately itís a patented formula. There is no generic....   fastingforlife   26mo

Unfortunately itís a patented formula. There is no generic. I agree itís expensive, but worth every penny in my book. Here in Australia Blackmores has the distribution rights and stores charge anything from $30-50. It pays to shop around. There are some on eBay going for only $25, so it really varies. I get mine from the local Woolworths supermarket for $30. The competition is Coles supermarket, and they charge around $45. Go figure!   [End]
      • Hi, ... ... Iím currently looking at a site called Maxalif...   FreddyJFreddy   25mo

Hi, ... ... Iím currently looking at a site called Maxalife. My doc says Ive got low vitamin d levels so Iím looking around. Came across this new zealand company. Iím keen to try their vitamin d but it seems they also have some omega 3 fish oil products and green lipped mussel at fairly good prices. ... ... I donít know how effective or good they are but hopefully someone can give me feedback about them. ...   [End]
  • I may have cured my pcos...   thtbp   27mo

I have been diagnosed with pcos a few years ago. Well i used to get irregular periods... now they are regular... havenít done another ultrasound to see if thereís cysts there still. but my period has become regular. i took lipoic acid, purified fish oil, with 1000mg vitamin c with bioflavanoids per day. for like 100+ days, and i got a regular period. the reason as to why this worked was as i have read, excess copper causes polycystic ovaries. and the lipoic aced removes excess copper. make sure ur shitting once a day when u want to do this i would suggest. the inability to shit at least on ...   [retrieve this message]
    • another thing to mention is copper can store up in the syst...   thtbp   26mo

another thing to mention is copper can store up in the system... depending on your metabolic type from what i have read... ur diet can play a role too. so maybe good idea is to have enough vitamin c (standard 1000mcg or mg a day) after ur done with lipoic to prevent copper from building up again. u will have to limit ur bad sugar and use honey or stevia instead, because bad sugar eats away vitamin c. c detoxifies copper. so far so good for me for 6 months already :D thank God.   [End]
  • 6months on desperate for help any advice extremely appreciat   #147753   28mo  Ü C Ü

Hi guys! Iíve recently been experiencing a puzzle of health problems which after going to 3 doctors and 6 months later I am still no better off! My story in June 2011 I got an infection in my face called cellulitis (an infection under the skin) following a course of antibiotics it didnít budge and I had to take a second course it was the most painful thing of my life I couldnít touch the side of my face in question at all without pain! Following from that I got thrush which Iíd usually get once or twice a year so I thought I knew the score grabbed a pessary and cream which did not work, an ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You are probably suffering from systemic yeast overgrowth (...   Eric11   28mo

You are probably suffering from systemic yeast overgrowth (candida). I suggest you try the anti-yeast diet plus a yeast killer and probiotics. ... ... At the same time, I would suggest you investigate whether or not your yeast problem is in fact caused by something else, like heavy metals.   [End]
      • Hi there thank you so much for your reply can I ask you wha...   #147753   28mo

Hi there thank you so much for your reply can I ask you what u mean by metals? I have considered the chemicals in the water. I live on a farmwhere we use a bore hole but I work away in a village where the hot water runs White and it is when Iím at this place when I bathe that my hair gets thick with the wax I have considered if this is the cause before. Thank you again for your reply!!   [End]
        • The stuff in the water you mentioned sounds pretty strange....   Eric11   28mo

The stuff in the water you mentioned sounds pretty strange. I donít know what to make of it. ... ... By heavy metals I mean mercury, lead, arsenic and a number of others. There are also a number of different sources of metals. One of the most obvious being mercury from silver fillings. Lead can come from old paint or old water pipe fixtures. Many people get their first dose of metals from their mothers, who pass metals through the placenta or motherís milk. The list of possible sources is pretty long. ... ... The toxic metals get into a personís body and cause many different problems. The sym ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Are you taking ANY probiotics? If you are not, start takin...   Iolite   28mo

Are you taking ANY probiotics? If you are not, start taking them. Get a really good one with lots of different strains. Primal defense is good so is Udoís. Take them at least 3 times a day. Stay on them until the thrush clears up. Get some betadine and make up a douche with a couple of capfuls of betadine to water and spray up in your vagina and hold the water and then forcefully expel to get the candida threads. Do this in the evening before you insert any monistat. If you are too sore to do this, wait until itís less sore. The betadine is antifungal. ... ... Eat fermented, (unpas ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Seeking help with increasing sex drive.   PookaMum   29mo  Ü C Ü

Hello Everyone. ... This is my first post in Curezone. ... I am a woman with PCOS who is taking Diane 35 for PCOS symptoms and Cipralex for depression/anxiety. These medications have been working well for me; but since Iíve been on them Iíve noticed a decrease in my libido. At this point I have no sex drive at all. I am married and have an otherwise great relationship with my partner; but this is steadily becoming a serious problem in our relationship. My GP is useless on the subject. Iím scared to go off either medication. I was in a local health store and found the product íSexsmartí by Lo ...   [retrieve this message]
    •  I am a woman with PCOS who is taking Diane 35 for PCO...   Hveragerthi   29mo

I am a woman with PCOS who is taking Diane 35 for PCOS symptoms and Cipralex for depression/anxiety. These medications have been working well for me; but since Iíve been on them Iíve noticed a decrease in my libido. At this point I have no sex drive at all. I am married and have an otherwise great relationship with my partner; but this is steadily becoming a serious problem in our relationship. My GP is useless on the subject. Iím scared to go off either medication. I was in a local health store and found the product íSexsmartí by Lorna Vanderhaeghe. They are capsules and it says the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • that diane stuff is nasty, cyproterone acetate. causes im...   #68716   29mo

that diane stuff is nasty, cyproterone acetate. causes imbalances in sodium/potassium so hopefully your MD is monitoring your electrolyte levels. ... kills the sex drive too. ... ... Thereís quite a few MDís out there who believe PCOS is a precursor to cancer, and many have found that ... ... Did you know that the ovary is capable of making....... drum roll..... thyroid hormone ? ... ... Here, spend 8 minutes watching this MD if you have time, he talks about PCOS beginning at about 3:50 into the video, but what comes before that is important foreground information. Good luck in your learnings. ... ... http: ...   [retrieve this message]
    • OK, heres the short answer @ 2:20 into the video: ... ... ...   #68716   29mo

OK, heres the short answer @ 2:20 into the video: ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2mHO6QrKV0&feature=relmfu   [End]
  • Is there an Inositol supplement containing NO phytic acid? ...   Lisa_77   30mo

Iím looking for an inositol supplement that does *not* contain phytic acid/phytate. Myo-inositol/ D-chiro-inositol is preferred. ... ... There are several studies that indicate that myo-inositol and d-chiro-inositol help treat the symptoms of pcos (like hyperandrogenism and insulin resistance). ... ... Example: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18854115 ... ... Problem with these supplements is: a lot of inositol is in the form of hexaphosphate inositol. This is almost pure phytic acid! ... ... Phytic acid is bad on the long term, it causes mineral deficiencies; tooth decay, osteoporosis etc. ... ... Who kno ...   [retrieve this message]
  • sweet potatoes   bifidus   32mo  Ü C Ü

So today I ate a sweet potato ( I know they are not the same as yams, or wild yams...) for no other reason than to eat one, and it made me so sleepy and the I got the worst case of Ēnight sweatsĒ when I took a nap. I woke up several times during this 3 hr. nap due to the sweats but I felt surprisingly decent when I did. ... So are sweet potatoes ok for hormone imbalances? I am type ĒoĒ and they say these are to be avoided..My previous posts have explained I have cysts on my ovaries...If they are a natural source of progesterone will they help, or just increase my estrogen levels which I do ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Various links on fibrocystic breast disease, breast cancer,...   RRR wombat   33mo  Ü C Ü

Apologies for the hodge-podge of links presented here. This is from an e-mail communication... basically this is info that I feel important for anyone with FBD, also anyone with a diagnosis of ductal carcinoma in situ. IN SITU means Ēin placeĒ. The ĒcancerĒ is in place. It is NOT spreading. ... ... I have become complacent. My fibrocystic breast disease is just a memory now. I need to keep posting this stuff because every day I hear of another woman that thinks that: ... ... A: fibrocystic breast disease is ĒbenignĒ. ... ... B: A diagnosis of DCIS is life-threatening. ... ... FBD and DCIS are both manifestati ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Juice Fasting, Infection and Antibiotics   Duskbunny   3y  Ü C Ü

Hello all, My wife and I are on our 11th day of our 90 day juice fast. Everything was going great until I started to develop a sore spot on the back part of the roof of my mouth. It began to hurt to swallow and I started to get tingling sensations off and on in my sinus cavity. I figured this was just a natural health response and I should wait it out as normal. ... ... Well 3 days ago I developed a swollen lymph node behind my ear and the pain in my mouth has gotten worse, I would liken it to having a bad tooth ache that pounds whenever you move even a little, but on the back part of my mouth ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I would try water fasting. ... You mentioned Bulimia have ...   xzy   3y

I would try water fasting. ... You mentioned Bulimia have you been purging cause it might be related to purging.   [End]
      • Thanks, I am currently doing a short coconut water fast wit...   Duskbunny   3y

Thanks, I am currently doing a short coconut water fast within this juice fast, things are starting to already improve although Iím still in a bit of pain. ... ... I have had Bulimia off and on since the 8th grade but I have been in an off period for quite some time so this isnít related to that.   [End]
    • I am on my 49th day of a 92 day juice "Feast". 1s...   pepe   3y

I am on my 49th day of a 92 day juice "Feast". 1st thing I would do is immediately STOP all the supplements.Taking vitamins on a juice fast is kinda ridiculous since youíre are getting some mega nutrition in vitamins and minerals from the juices. Since generally vitamins pills need solid food to buffer their absorption you are probably peeing out most of them along with all the other stuff you are doing, instead of giving the digestive system a rest which is part of how fasting works. Your system is having to deal and digest all that stuff youíre taking and defeating the purpose ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Well first thanks for the long post, you obviously put in a...   Duskbunny   3y

Well first thanks for the long post, you obviously put in a lot of time writing it. Unfortunately I did not ask about whether or not to take supplements and you did not address my reason for posting in the first place. I have done a huge amount of research on juice fasting or FEASTING and I have worked out a program for me and my wife. And FYI most of the supplements Iím taking are the organic whole food kind made from living foods so no they are not dead. ... ... I of course will not stop taking the supplements, they are necessary for my particular health problems and are in accordance with th ...   [retrieve this message]
        • You missed the point of my post which to summarize that tak...   pepe   3y

You missed the point of my post which to summarize that taking all those things in solid form your system has to work at breaking them down and digesting them which defeats the purpose of a liquid fast which is to give the digestive system a rest so the energy the body uses for digestion can be used to cleanse and heal. That IS the main workings of a liquid fast. Any research would have told you that. No if and or buts about it. The natural state of the system is being healthy and we just need to get out of itís way to allow it to heal itself by cleansing and taking the toxins out and that ...   [retrieve this message]
  • ACNE: Please help.   LifeLuv   3y  Ü C Ü

Greetings, ... ... This is my first post here. I finally decided to join after months of reading all the wonderful information everyone has to offer. ... ... Today I am writing to get some information about acne. I never had it in high school or college, but once I got into my mid 20s, my skin turned to crap. I have done several Schulze and Clark cleanses, and while I felt fantastic afterward, my skin didnít improve that much. I am very healthy, thin (5í7Ē, 115 pounds) eat raw vegan, intense exercise one hour per day and drink lots of water. ... ... I am, however, recovering from adrenal exhaustion ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Try to not use Acronyms - spelling it out helps dumb people...   #89866   3y

Try to not use Acronyms - spelling it out helps dumb people like me to understand. :) ... ... What type of Ēlots of waterĒ do you drink? Do you shower/swim/drink chlorinated fluoridated tap water? Try removing all exposure to chlorine, fluoride, bromide and ADD iodine to your diet. This will help to fix your thyroid gland and hormones. Also, drinking too much water can be bad, especially if it has no minerals/electrolytes and has chemicals in it. ... ... By CLark Cleanse do you mean Liver Flush? Try some liver flushes (not cleanses). ... ... Being raw vegan is most likely causing some of your probl ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi, ... ... You may wish to try adding organic aloe vera j...   petalpusher   3y

Hi, ... ... You may wish to try adding organic aloe vera juice to your diet ... it has a variety of benefits to the skin from within our bodies, as well as for application. ... ... Do you ever apply face masks, such as with any type of clay (bentonite, French Green, etc.)? Doing this a couple of times a week can draw out impurities from your skin. Also, gentle exfoliation can help, such as scrubs made with fine sugar or ground apricot kernels. ... ... Also, the use of natural skin toners can do wonderful things, such as Witch Hazel ... you can mist with this as often as you like and it will soothe, sof ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you very much for the insight!  I have thought a...   LifeLuv   3y

Thank you very much for the insight!  I have thought about changing my diet again to include animal proteins, as sometimes I just donít feel well, lack of energy, fuzzy, etc.  Iím getting a good allergy test as well to be sure Iím not eating anything that causing a problem.  I am trying witchhazel and it seems to be soothing my skin tremendously, thanks again! ...   [End]
        • Another thing I might add is something for the liver. A co...   Iolite   3y

Another thing I might add is something for the liver. A congested liver symptom is acne. NAC (n-acetyl cysteine) and or milk thistle can do wonders for the liver. ... ... A question I have for you is: What is your basal temperature? If it is below 97.8, then suspect thyroid issues. Acne is one of many symptoms of hypothyroidism. ... ... htpp://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com is a good site to learn more. ... ... Another question I have for you is: Do you have painful periods and painful breasts? This is is a sign of iodine deficiency and bromide dominance. A good site for more information is http:/ ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Acne creams, both medicated and non-medicated are the prefe...   MrHorace33   32mo

Acne creams, both medicated and non-medicated are the preferred acne scar treatment for many people. Not only are they easily administered at home, an acne scar cream can be extremely effective if used over time. ... ... Another method of removing acne scars is through micro-dermabrasion. This particular type of treatment does not necessarily need to be administered by a doctor as many skin clinics and salons have the equipment that is able to take care of this particular solution. Care should be taken, however, that the person administering this treatment is experienced and understands what t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • well i have pcos. i found that vitamin A helped. i took it ...   thtbp   26mo

well i have pcos. i found that vitamin A helped. i took it with purified fish oil, not too sure but think u need to have good essential fatty acids for a to be absorbed. purified is the way to go for fish oil. i buy ethical nutrients. also insulin resistance could be related to vitamin d levels. maybe ask doctor for a blood test for vitamin d. i also recommend ethical nutrients vitamin d, as it is probably purified. :D vitamin d needs vitamin a to be absorbed. if u want to get nitty gritty on ur skin... to improve it, u could chuck in vitamin c 1000mg a day. possibly with vitamin e too :D   [End]
  • Image Embedded Hashimoto's Autoimmune Thyroiditis   Sam34567   3y  Ü C Ü

I recently discovered an article that Wombat posted ten months ago entitled ďHashimotos Autoimmune Thyroiditis: Eating for Health Applications for Recovery,Ē that spoke to some issues Iíve been mulling over. She posted the article in full here: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1635620 ... ... Iíll just give you the link, and let it be the jumping off point for my comments. The article is a bit long but well worth reading. ... ... Iíve worried about going on the iodine protocol without having tested for Hashiís. Dr Abrahamís article, ďFacts about Iodine and Autoimmune Thyroiditis,Ē found here: ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Video Embedded the answer you seek is contained in this 8 minute video ......   RN SUCCESS fulcanelli   3y

the answer you seek is contained in this 8 minute video ... ... ... ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoMfg76gAUo ...   [End]
    •  My thyroid shut down and they diagnosed Hashimotoís, ...   ginab4u   3y

My thyroid shut down and they diagnosed Hashimotoís, but they were wrong. It shut down due to viruses. When you have EBV and CMV they call it CFS and those viruses get into your heart and cause diastolic dysfunction which means you get half the blood volume pumped and youíre really tired and weak. Your body shuts down to protect you, so you donít die. ... ... I wish I was diagnosed right years ago. ... ... www.treatmentcenterforcfs.com/FAQ/index.html ...   [End]
      • Very interesting about your case, Ginab4u; IMO staying out ...   Ginagirl   3y

Very interesting about your case, Ginab4u; IMO staying out of the MDs house is a good place to start. - unless one wants spesific tests done. ... ... When I was in my early twenties my health nightmare started after an antibiotics + a couple of years of a bad diet. I went to my doctor with what I found out later to be IBS, candida infection ++. ... - He said it was a nervous disorder.. There and then I left allopatic medicine. ... ... So what do you do, Gina; to combat your virus infection, CFS; still taking iodine ? taking enough, doing the full protocol ? ... ... I used to have a lot of virus infections ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: Hashimoto's Autoimmune Thyroiditis (edited)   ginab4u   3y

Interesting Gina. Thank You. I tried so many things, and nothingís worked. I put iodine on my skin every day for years, still do. I use, or used, probiotics, enzymes, vitamins, kefir, ozone, herbs, all kinds of supplements,  and minocycline with mega doses of Benicar, an ARB on the Marshall Protocol, but now I see itís crazy. I was desperate. ... ... Iíve had this for over 30 years. Iíve been 50% normal energy, digestion and strength at best, and now Iím about 30%. With CFS if you exert yourself youíre weak, sick and tired for days afterward. We learn to pace ourselves. If we work ou ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Re: It's a Gina party!!!   wombat   3y

Hey, Gina, have you tried going gluten-free?   [End]
            •  Yes. I did the candida diet of only meat and vegetabl...   ginab4u   3y

Yes. I did the candida diet of only meat and vegetables for over a year and then slowly added other things. It helped get rid of candida but did nothing for the fatigue, weakness and low energy or viruses. ... ... Itís so odd to me that they treat herpes and AIDS with antivirals, but they wonít treat CFS (Epstein–Barr virus (EBV), cytomegalovirus (HCMV), or human herpesvirus 6 (HHV6)) with antivirals unless you can find a good doctor. Most docs donít even believe in CFS. Many people blame it on the CDC. I have no idea why itís such a maligned disease, but itís sad for the millions o ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Hashimoto's Autoimmune Thyroiditis   Ginagirl   3y

Womens breasts need alone 5 mg of iodine a day. On a typical diet we are lucky if it contains 200 mcg daily. ... Then we have the ovaries that is actually able to make thyroid hormones. ... We are meant for childbearing ; so the nutrients take a different route than it does with men. Estrogen is a key factor here; and today even men get to much of it, due to soy (IMO) PUFAs etc. ... ... I have been rethinking a lot lately; a little Ray Peatish at the moment; even if he doesnt promote iodine he has some complementary info. Much about estrogen overload; ... http://raypeat.com/articles/ ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ĒHas the idea of womenís greater need for iodine, and not g...   wombat   3y

ĒHas the idea of womenís greater need for iodine, and not getting it, as a source of their more frequent experience of autoimmune diseases already been proposed?Ē ... ... Nope, not that I can recall. Youíre the first! :) & I think youíre on to something... ... ... Another factor is that women bear children. The body must Ēturn offĒ parts of the immune system in order to accommodate the fetus. ... ... And, getting a little hippy-dippy here... Since women are asked to play so many roles, and a lot of those roles are that of service to others, nurturing others... the sense of ĒselfĒ can become lost, confuse ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Yes I think you are right Wombat; in this supplemental worl...   Ginagirl   3y

Yes I think you are right Wombat; in this supplemental world here at the forum we forget sometimes the social, emotional and mental interaction of the journey. ... ... Being trapped in the female RPG might be just as unhealthy as (since we are at the topic)-a piece of amalgam in our mouth. Fear to. Mind over matter. ... ... Talking about alzheimer, dementia etc; ... did you know that they who suffers from these diseases forget everything, like who is their spouse or children, or how to go to the toilet etc. ... -and they may forget WHO is their mother; but they never forget THAT they have a mother. ... ... Wh ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Helping daughter w/PCOS and other "stuff"   msavoy07   3y

I posted in the womenís forum about my 25 year old daughter who moved back home two years ago, after a terrible break from her husband. She became very ill while married. In 2005 she had her left thyroid lobe removed--no cancer. But she does have Hashis and is hypothyroid. Her doctors treated her with T4 ONLY for the next three years until she moved back and found a new doc who also put her on T3. ... ... She has PCOS and is gluten sensitive along with the others. ... ... How can I help her? Is the PCOS the one to treat first and do those treatments mesh with someone who is Hashimotoís, hypothr ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iím so sorry to hear about your Daughter. Itís good that yo...   mjlytton   3y

Iím so sorry to hear about your Daughter. Itís good that youíre supporting her though. ... ... You do want to be in contact with an endochrinologist but I know what itís like to not have insurance. ... ... Thereís a case study going on right now for a PCOS Treatment. The medication isnít Metformin but itís something that WILL help some. ... ... Iíve been participating in it myself. Hereís my blog for more information on it. Hope it helps! ... ... http://mypcostreatment.blogspot.com   [End]
  • Has anybody here had optic nerve damage related to Mirena?   Bass81   3y  Ü C Ü

Hi all, ... ... There are a lot of reports of blurred vision on this page and I was wondering if anybody on here had been confirmed with eye damage during or post mirena? Specifically to the optic nerve? ... ... I went in for a glasses exam a couple weeks ago, and mentioned that I had been having blurred vision and a lot of floaters for the past couple of years but I thought it was related to hormones. The doctor decided to run a few tests. ... ... It turns out my optic nerve has thinned significantly in the past few years. This doesnít mean I have glaucoma yet, but it is something my doctor does want to ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Sorry to hear that. ... Blurred vision was one of my sympt...   ukmum   3y

Sorry to hear that. ... Blurred vision was one of my symptoms when I had the Mirena and thankfully it ceased when I had the Mirena removed. I wore glasses anyway so I donít know if my need for stronger glasses since could be linked and my optician has never mentioned any major problems.But it sounds like a good avenue for further investigation.   [End]
    • I have my annual eye check this month and will ask him to c...   happyfamily6   3y

I have my annual eye check this month and will ask him to check my optic nerve. Can you tell me which tests your Dr. ran on you?   [End]
    • Hello, ... ... I had visual disturbance during the last tw...   clarebear   3y

Hello, ... ... I had visual disturbance during the last two years of Mirena. I am now about 4 months post and have had particulary during the past month or so, some really concerning things happening to my vision. Floaters at times and things looking like they are moving when theyíre not. I am planning to get my vision tested soon and will let you know if there are any findings. The whole thing is just one big nightmare, but I am still fighting to keep positive and actually managed to get a sensible conversation out of my neurologist yesterday, which was a 1st since he has on previous appoi ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I had adies pupil followed by extreme blurry vision and see...   ashymae   3y

I had adies pupil followed by extreme blurry vision and seeing halos constantly. My eye doctor found nothing unusual and I had an MRI of my optic nerve and an evoked potential of my vision that showed nothing unusual. Had to be the mirena!   [End]
      • I have the problem where things look like theyíre moving to...   nile   3y

I have the problem where things look like theyíre moving too. Also my vision looks like a bad computer monitor (funny shadows) too. ... Has anyone had where it seems like everything gets darker by several shades? Kind of like what happens when a cloud passes by the sun? (I notice this when Iím in rooms with no natural light). I havenít been to the eye dr in 15 years, itís on my to-do list...   [End]
        • HappyFamily6, ... ... Iím not sure what the test is called...   Bass81   3y

HappyFamily6, ... ... Iím not sure what the test is called, but just ask to look at optic nerve health. I donít think itís a straightforward glaucoma test (my eye pressure, one indication of glaucoma, and the test where they shoot puffs of air at your eyes, is fine). My eye doctor decided to look when I mentioned blurry vision and floaters. Good luck! ...   [End]
    • The vision in my right eye TANKED when I had the Mirena put...   ProudMomma   3y

The vision in my right eye TANKED when I had the Mirena put in. It is the only thing that never got better for me. Itís weird that it was only the one eye, but I bet I am borderline legally blind in that eye now. Iíve been seeing an Optometrist, but Iím looking for an Opthamologist now to investigate further.   [End]
    • Hello, ... ... I got my eyes looked at on Saturday and she...   clarebear   3y

Hello, ... ... I got my eyes looked at on Saturday and she said there was nothing of any concern. She did mention that my eyelids looked swollen though. Theyíve been like that for about a month now. Just swollen, not itchy or anything, but swollen all the time. ... ... Clare xx   [End]
    • Vision problems has been and still continues to be one of m...   mirenavictim   3y

Vision problems has been and still continues to be one of my worst symptoms. I am 10 months post and I still have problems. I suffered from swollen eyelids, red eye, dry eye, blurry vision, floaters EVERYWHERE in both eyes. My dry eye has finally started getting better, but I still have all other symptoms. I also have started to see small bright dots in my vision they are the size of floaters very tiny but are bright white - so annoying. I have been to an eye doctor numerous times and he says everything looks normal - but i feel like something is off/not right. Also, I truly do feel ...   [retrieve this message]
      • WOW How good to hear someone else is dealing with the same ...   EskaArabian   3y

WOW How good to hear someone else is dealing with the same thing. My eyes are the worst symptom that brings on additional anxiety. I have had blurred vision, double vision (Ghosting vision) Floaters (more then before and all of a sudden) White dots, lights flashing. My eye prescription changed from -.25 in each eye to -1 in the matter of 5 mths. Then back down to normal. One pupil larger then the other. Dry irritated eyes, now my newest symptom is sinus pain. I have ask to get my merina to be taken out, I might have to wait 4 months since the doctor that put it in is too busy. I m ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Holy crap! I thought it was just me! I am 33, and recently ...   khaleesi   14mo

Holy crap! I thought it was just me! I am 33, and recently diagnosed with the early stages of glaucoma. My doctor was shocked when he saw my digital scan. Most of my optic fibers are gone. I had the Mirena IUD for 5 miserable years. I had it removed 2 years ago and that is when I was diagnosed with glaucoma. I was told that I was extremely young to be having these types of problems. I was also put on thyroid medication in the spring. I had bladder infections all the time, my skin broke out, and my hair fell out. I still donít feel like myself.   [End]
  • What happened to my sister? (Unable to wake up properly)   goten574   3y  Ü C Ü

My sister is 16 years old and has no known medical problems other than PCOS. She has been under a lot of stress the past week and cut the top of her hand with a razer blade (she has no history of self harm). After several days of talk she appears fine and acting her usual self. ... ... We both went to bed at 4am Friday and at 3pm the Saturday, she was still asleep. I tried waking her up the usual way e.g. calling her name, shaking her but she didnít respond. Her mum came in and tried to wake her but she didnít respond. Our brother threw water over her face but nothing. We tried sitting her up a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I heard this about 50 - 60 years ago...try blowing a short,...   fledgling   3y

I heard this about 50 - 60 years ago...try blowing a short, sharp, small breath in her ear, with your lips tight over your teeth...not to get air INTO her ear but to engage her hearing reflexes, I believe. ... ... ...Just enough to startle her awake. ... ... However, it may never happen again, so you wonít need the hint. ... ... Maybe not worry what it was...only think of what she needs...as you naturally do with everyone. ... ... Lucky girl that she has you all, caring. ... ... My best, ... ... Fledgling   [End]
    • Has she had ANY vaccinations recently (flu, tetanus, or gar...   Iolite   3y

Has she had ANY vaccinations recently (flu, tetanus, or gargasil)? Is she on ANY medications?   [End]
    • Oh my GOD! Thatís terrible! And what did the doctor said ab...   western07   3y

Oh my GOD! Thatís terrible! And what did the doctor said about it? Did you bring her to a specialist? ... Have you tried asking her what activities sheís into? I mean weird activities like something to relate with, you know, magic or the like or worse than that? If not yet then try asking her. there may be an answer. ... ... ... ... skin care ...   [End]
  • water fasting for PCOS   shinystar   3y

Hello cysters, ... ... Have any of you tried to water fast (drink only water for several days/weeks) in order to heal PCOS symptoms? ... ... I am in my 4th day of water fasting right now and i was curious is someone else tried it. ... ... Briefly, my story: I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2006. At first I listened to the doctor and took Diane, metformin, spironolactone. My symptoms war weight gain, acne, mild hirsutism, irregular menses, mild depressions. ... After a year and a half, the hormone levels were ok, and the echo showed no cysts on the ovaries, so i stopped the treatment. Also, the acne cleared and ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 5th flush with NO STONES. starting to lose hope   #131393   4y  Ü C Ü

Hello. ... ... I did my 5th liver flush last night and I got absolutely no stones. I prepared for nearly 3 weeks because I wanted to be SURE to make this a very successful flush. I took GCG for 3 weeks and chinese bitters for 1 week prior to flushing. ACV and apple juice ( everyday for a coulpe weeks and then every two hours the last two days( I ate very light for the last week of my flush. I took oxy powder and did coffee enemas ALL before the liver flush. parasite cleanse too. and kidney teas as well. ... I even heard intense squirting and gushing under the rib cage area before going to sleep. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It sounds like you may have a liver and gall bladder that i...   Hally   4y

It sounds like you may have a liver and gall bladder that is free from gallstones. Not everyone has gallstones, you know. Consider yourself lucky! There are other things that you can do to better your health. ... ... Based upon what you have shared about your health challenges, I suggest that you try using digestive enzymes with each of your meals, and a proteolytic enzyme in between meals. This can really boost your health and well being. Being able to digest your food well is very important. Now that you have cleansed your digestive system and liver, you can focus on strengthening you ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Unless you have seen bright green bile coming out on the pu...   MENDOMAID   4y

Unless you have seen bright green bile coming out on the purge then you still have congestion. I passed many stones for a year or so then would get few or no stones but never saw any green bile. I did more parasite herbs and 3 to 5 weeks of quassia, used fiber with each meal, took some kidney cleanse herbs, used Clarkís Liver Support Tea and on the next LF got out many stones, a tangle of tapeworms, flukes and other parasites.   [End]
    • Hulda Clark wrote that she found the common roundworm, Tric...   MENDOMAID   4y

Hulda Clark wrote that she found the common roundworm, Trichinella, in all of the acne patients she tested. She advised using a Zapper to kill the larva. She wrote that there were bacteria and íthe skin oils of youthí involved. Apparently the acne cases had clear skin after 10 days.   [End]
      • Iíve been liver flushing and parasite cleansing for the pas...   Dog Rose   4y

Iíve been liver flushing and parasite cleansing for the past year. I still get quite a few stones out but have signs (headaches which I donít usually have) of my liver being under stress from the cleansing and a Chinese doctor told me that my liver was very ítightí. Is it possible for the liver to tighten up after a number of flushes and refuse to release its stones because the cleansing has been too much for it? Iím 65, but I also wonder if this could be an issue for the author of this thread. Do some livers need a break after a while?   [End]
        • I often use Clarkís Liver Support Tea between Liver Flushes...   MENDOMAID   4y

I often use Clarkís Liver Support Tea between Liver Flushes. The different herbs are listed. Some people use milk thistle. Also I eat grapefruit and have added fiber to each meal to stimulate bile. ... ... Clark wrote that it takes about 2 weeks for the stones in the liver to collect in the gallbladder after a LF. It may also take that long for the bile pool to recover after a flush so that there is enough pressure to push the stones out. My body takes longer. If Iíve gotten out many stones I may not be able to get more stones out for a month or more.   [End]
    • hi, i wanted to say that perhaps laying off of quick sugars...   tigerfish   4y

hi, i wanted to say that perhaps laying off of quick sugars (those that are immediately in your bloodstream) may help to not only lose weight, but keep your blood and liver cleaner. keep away from foods/drinks that give you sugar spikes.   [End]
    • ... Try with Chanca Piedra, and/or Curcumin, but donít try ...   #132752   4y

... Try with Chanca Piedra, and/or Curcumin, but donít try to stress the liver with too many things. I take apple juice w/(1 oz)cranberry juice. Put heat on it during the flush - (castor oil also) and see if you can find a vibrator. ... The most important - donít give up! ... ...   [End]
Page 6 of 6
1  2  3  4  5   6    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

#1 Rated Colon Cleanse
180-Day Money Back Guarantee. All Natural Oxygen Colon Cleanser. Same ...
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 DiabetesÖAnd How To Turn It On Its Head I...

PLAT

Oxy-Powderģ Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure products! Grea...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Skin Therapy Soaps
Silver Aloe-Aloe Gold-Copper Aloe Skin Therapy Soap. All Natural with plan...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Cayenne Supreme
Royal Cayenne Supreme is a great food for the circulatory system. This ...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Healthy Weight Loss
ĒThis plan literally saved my life. I lost 265 pounds and have maintained...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs is the largest independent researcher covering halitosis, bad Ora...
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Native Remedies - People & Pets
Extensive line of herbal and homeopathic remedies for people ...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

1,072 messages, 234 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 179, 6 pages,  311,808 page views

"Example is not the main thing in influencing others. It is the only thing."
~ Albert Schweitzer

Image Galler Polycystic Ovaries Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!

Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Inter...

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules
15% Off With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Proven Candida Diet

Proven Parasite Diet

Hydrazine Sulfate - Cancer Support
Hydrazine Sulfateís Original Proponent, Dr. Joseph Gold ...

Natural Cancer Remedies

Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure

Google Ads

High Blood Pressure?

Find relief!

Eliminate Herpes

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules

Proven Candida Diet

Proven Parasite Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure

Google Ads

High Blood Pressure?

Find relief!

Eliminate Herpes

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules

Proven Candida Diet

Proven Parasite Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 2.42 sec at 4/16/2014 2:24:06 PM, requested by 184.73.87.85, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=129 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25