CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums6703 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Juicing Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Juicing Page   Rules
 1,781,385 page views     5,432 messages     1,206 topics     30 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
6h ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Juicing     All Forums 
Like Juicing Forum on Facebook.com
Page 30 of 30
1  10  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29   30    

• What is the difference between eating beets and juicing the...   matvei15   6h  Ü C Ü

With the potency of beet juice at play, Iím curious why (if so) consuming whole beets does not provide the same effect. Any answers? ... ... Thanks!   [End]
  • What probiotic to take after a juice cleanse???????   journeytohealth   17d  Ü C Ü

Iím starting a seven day juice cleanse in a weeks time, so i am using the following week to prepare myself. I have been told that i should take a probiotic as soon as i finish my cleanse and the brand íNordic Naturalsí has been recommended to me. However, considering Iím buying all organic produce, mason jars, chlorella and spirulina to add to my juices, psyllium husks and bentonite to aid in bowl movements and living clay bentonite to put in the bath to pull out toxins... itís all beginning to cost way to much for me! The Nordic Naturals probiotics are around £20-£30! Does anybody know a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iím not sure about the UK. However, one way you could go, w...   c.b.   17d

Iím not sure about the UK. However, one way you could go, which will ultimately save you money in the long run is to ferment your own probiotic such as water kefir. You can often order the kefir grains over the internet, but be wary because these products may be dead and therefore, unusable. I found a local place in my area that sold me the grains. Once you get a couple batches going, the grains start to replicate. You end up with more grains than you started with. As long as you keep feeding them with sugar theyíll last forever. ... ... If you donít want to make your own, theralac is a good ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Calcification of the Renal Pyramids in Ultrasound   tea.drinker   56d  Ü C Ü

Just got my ultrasound results. Calcification of the renal pyramids is shown. Radiologist suggests bilateral nephrocalcinosis. ... ... My liver is coarse in echotexture and my gallbladder is thin walled. ... ... I feel like my gallbladder, liver and kidneys are the last step to having my health back. I have had to work through many layers to get here, from leaky gut, IBS, multiple allergies, a completely congested lymphatic system, multiple skin conditions including psoriasis, vitamin d, b12, iron, potassium and many other deficiencies, my body is finally somehow functioning to a point where blood t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Growing Wheatgrass and Recipe   WheatGrassGirl   57d  Ü C Ü

Hi Friends, ... ... I am looking for those who have had experience growing wheatgrass in various mediums and conditions; indoors and out. I have tried several methods, including hydroponically. Recently I have found the best method to be NOT soaking the seeds first, but planting a cup of seeds directly into a mixture of organic soil and sphagnum moss, about an inch deep. They grow thick and quickly, and they grow best if they have lots of soil beneath them. There has been little to no mold. I add organic seaweed liquid fertilizer. ... ... I have some questions for anyone in the ĒknowĒ: ... ... 1) At wh ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Spring cleaning   kernel   57d  Ü C Ü

With Spring just around the corner here in the Algarve I would welcome anyone who wishes to spend some time away from their peer pressure or home responsibilities who wants to try juice fasting at my farm/forest. I have a log cabin for you to stay in, a good garden for intro and fast breaking organic food, the glorious weather associated with southern Portugal and as a personal trainer for many years I can get you fit too. ... For some basic info check out lostplotfarm.jimdo.com. ... Much love peeps, Mitch. x   [End]
  • Breakfast Juice   brinaharmony   63d

Iím drinking juice for breakfast every morning and I would really appreciate some more recipes and quantity recommendations if you have any! ... ... Thanks!!   [End]
  • MCS and Dr. Schulze   ShyIris   65d  Ü C Ü

Hello all - I am new to this forum, but have been onlooking for other experiences for some time. I am trying to do some researches on juice fasting and cleanses for my medical problems. I am interested in trying the Dr. Schulze incurables or other programs by him and wanted to get some feedback from experiences users. I was diag with fibromyalgia some 9 years ago now. Came down with bad MCS about 4 years ago. I have been treating for chronic lyme now for 3 years and am only partially better. I started this whole fiasco with digestive/bowel/gallbladder problems and have tried everythi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Also, to add... I tried a liver/gallbladder cleanse and was...   ShyIris   65d

Also, to add... I tried a liver/gallbladder cleanse and was violently ill...which only makes me more apprehensive to jump into these without some real guidance...   [End]
    • Iíve been trying intermittent fasting and have been feeling...   foghead   46d

Iíve been trying intermittent fasting and have been feeling better on it. I helps to increase your leptin and insulin sensitivity. I am also on the high-saturated fat, low carbohydrate Paleo diet recommended by Dr. Jack Kruse. Carbohydrates worsen my symptoms due to raising insulin levels and blood sugar levels. ... ... Please consider Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) as a large contributing factor. This is not just limited to cell phones, but Wi-Fi, electromagnetic fields from appliances (such as computers, small fans). This also includes dirty electricity coming from within your electric ...   [retrieve this message]
  • lemon water during a juice fast   Madsafe   72d

Hey everyone. ... Just a quick question I have been drinking lemon water all day, I think thatís been keeping me full. ... Is it ok to drink lemon water throughout the day or should I just drink it in the morning and just replace fresh water? ... Thank you   [End]
  • juice fasting for low stomach acid Hypochlorhydria   snugglykindness   79d  Ü C Ü

i have low stomach acid and i went to c my doctor last week. my liver enzymes were high along with a few other issues. basically the doc said to take betaine HCL and enzymes. ... ... i asked him if i should or could do a juice fast and told him iíd be willing to do it if i should. he didnít suggest it himself but he seemed to think it was a good idea and when i asked him how long i should do it for he said 7 days. ... ... what i want to ask here is; does juice fasting help with low stomach acid? ... ... every where i search on google or cure zone with the terms low stomach acid, Hypochlorhydria, or Ach ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It sounds like you might have helicobacter pylori which is ...   BrightSideOfLife   73d

It sounds like you might have helicobacter pylori which is converting urea to ammonia to neutralize the acid. Itís an expensive business trying to counter such things using betaine HCL. I was taking 12 caps before I got a slight burning sensation. I then purchased some malic acid, xylitol and clove essential oil and mixed them in water and drank it with my meals. I now take 4 betaine HCL! I have HP and I am about to start trying to iradicate it.   [End]
    • It sounds like you might have helicobacter pylori (HP) whic...   BrightSideOfLife   73d

It sounds like you might have helicobacter pylori (HP) which is converting urea to ammonia to neutralize the acid. Itís an expensive business trying to counter such things using betaine HCL. I was taking 12 caps before I got a slight burning sensation. I then purchased some malic acid, xylitol and clove essential oil and mixed them in water and drank it with my meals. I now take 4 betaine HCL! I have HP and I am about to start trying to eradicate it. ... ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2379775   [End]
    • One of the natural Remedies for Hypochlorhydria is Ginger t...   bevraf   72d

One of the natural Remedies for Hypochlorhydria is Ginger tea is thought to aid digestion and reduce bloating. In Ayurvedic medicine and traditional Chinese medicine, ginger is considered a digestive tonic. ... ... One the other hand, the cleansing virtues in beets juice is very healing for liver toxicity or bile ailments, like jaundice, hepatitis, food poisoning, diarrhea or vomiting. ... ... This juice recipe might help ... Beet Root 1 beet ... Cabbage (red) 2 leaf ... Carrots 3 medium ... Lemon 1/2 fruit ... Orange 1 fruit ... Pineapple 1/4 fruit ... Spinach 2 handful ... ... Directions ... Process all ingredients in ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Try juicing Papaya for Stomach, indigestion, hemorrhoids, c...   P4P   69d

Try juicing Papaya for Stomach, indigestion, hemorrhoids, colitis.Potatoes good for intestines, counteracts excess acidity in stomach   [End]
    • All issues of digestion disorders begin in the stomach. Pro...   #177123   46d

All issues of digestion disorders begin in the stomach. Proper ph in your stomach is needed.Eating fermented foods beginning with yogurt also helps to restore important bacteria that are super important.Start with apple cider vineger a teaspoon or two first thing in the morning. Lemon juice in water is also a good beginning. ... ... Try this juice too using your slow juicer ... 1 young thai coconut ... 8 Carrots ... 2 stalks Celery   [End]
  • Elevated lipase, carotene, slightly elevated - ldl and calc...   Xelaetaks   83d  Ü C Ü

Any idea what these could point at? ... ... Besides flukes any other things that could be worth testing for? Any hidden parasites that can cause these types of blood levels (with normal eosiphinilla)? ... ... Calcium - 10.4 reference range - 8.7-10.2 ... ... Creatine - 0.72 refence range - 0.76-1.27 ... ... LDL Cholestrol Calc - 104 reference range -0-99 - doctor saaid the refereence range could vary and he considers this slight -but for this im adding apples to diet and cutting out fat food and dairy ... ... Lipase - 64 reference range - 0-59 ... ... Carotene - 183 refernce range - 3-91 ... ... Any ideas? Things ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Over eating of Fruits and vegetables   P4P   85d

I am hooked with juicing fruits and vegetables,I drink juice in the morning and dinner time.I prepare it using slow juicer and I seldom eat it raw. So I wonder if there are cases that one can be over eating fruits and vegetables and if there are side effects? Is it also bad for the health and for someone dieting to over eat fruits and vegetables?   [End]
  • difficulty digesting lecithin   snugglykindness   3mo  Ü C Ü

iív been having a very hard time digesting lecithin (as well as other fats which i think is secondary to the lecithin problem). ... ... it all started when i went to my doctor over a bunch of problems i had been having with my potassium levels going to high and then to low and my mind was getting numb. my blood test results showed that my total cholesterol both LDL and HDL were very low. ... ... i told him i had been taking about 10 grams of lecithin granules with every meal and he told me that it had lowered all my cholesterol and i had to reduce my intake to 1 tablespoon a day. ... ... the problem wi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • snugglykindness, ... ... Your problem is unusual. It seems...   archus   3mo

snugglykindness, ... ... Your problem is unusual. It seems to me that you have more of a production of stomach enzymes and HCL problem. ... ... You can read the digestion explained here... ... http://jonbarron.org/article/your-stomach-part-2#.UtrWX_so7Gg ... ... You can obtain lecithin from eggs, soybeans, peanuts, sunflower seeds, canola seeds and beef products. ... ... I take fresh vegetable juice every morning with 2 teaspoons of soy Lecithin, Whey Protein and crushed Flax seed. ... ... You may want to try taking lemon juice half hour before meals or you can make a drink from water, lemon juice, honey, cayenne pe ...   [retrieve this message]
      • this is interesting and i think it is low HCL but what caus...   snugglykindness   3mo

this is interesting and i think it is low HCL but what causes low HCL? u take 2 teaspoons of lecithin with vegitable juice which is half of a tablespoon and iím taking 3 so its about 6 times as much. ... ... iím going to buy some betain HCL and c if that helps but i have a feeling this is the issue. ... ... i canít do a water fast and i did a liver flush last wensday but it didnít help in this issue. my health situation is to fragile and i have to take my vitamins to support me through the ordeal of benzodiazapine withdrawal. when i donít take my vitamins and suppliments (including lecithin) thing ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: difficulty digesting lecithin - Correction   archus   3mo

I do take two (2) tablespoons of whey protein with my juice. ... ... Sorry about that. ... ... ALSO PLEASE START TAKING IONIC MAGNESIUM AND DO EPSOM SALT BATHS, BOTH HAVE HELPED ME A LOT. BENZOS AND MOST DRUGS DEPLETE MAGNESIUM IN OUR BODY WHICH IS RESPONSIBLE FOR 300 REACTIONS TO PROMOTE HEALTH. LACK OF MAGNESIUM ALSO CREATES DEPRESSION. ... ... Archus   [End]
          • ok so 2 tablespoons of whey protein not lecithin. so thats ...   snugglykindness   3mo

ok so 2 tablespoons of whey protein not lecithin. so thats not really similar cause lecithin is fat and whey is protein. ... ... ... i did get some betine HCL and boy i have to take a lot of it to feel that burning sensation. 6.5 grams is when i get that hot feeling in my stomach so this really must be the problem. ... ... currently i take magesium taurate but not so much cause i make a lot of vegitable juice mostly with cucumbers and that has a lot of magnesium in it. if i take the magnesium taurate with the vegetable juice its instant diarrhea so i only take supplemental magnesium if i limit my ve ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: difficulty digesting lecithin   archus   3mo

snugglykindness, ... ... Your problem is unusual. It seems to me that you have more of a production of stomach enzymes and HCL problem. ... ... You can read the digestion explained here... ... http://jonbarron.org/article/your-stomach-part-2#.UtrWX_so7Gg ... ... You can obtain lecithin from eggs, soybeans, peanuts, sunflower seeds, canola seeds and beef products. ... ... I take fresh vegetable juice every morning with 2 teaspoons of soy Lecithin, Whey Protein and crushed Flax seed. ... ... You may want to try taking lemon juice half hour before meals or you can make a drink from water, lemon juice, honey, cayenne pe ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I agree with you that unbiased information about lecithin i...   Telman   3mo

I agree with you that unbiased information about lecithin is very difficult to find. There isnít widespread doubt that it can be beneficial but because the trials have been poorly carried out they donít carried sufficient medical weight and therefore arenít published. ... ... The most common side effect is allergy and intolerance to lecithin: ... ... 1. Because another dietary factor is altering the expected results. Eg other supplements, omissions or extras to you pre-lecithin time. ... ... 2. You may be intolerance to the particular type/brand of lecithin as it can be derived from different sources, an ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Storing juice in the best way   #167861   3mo

Hi everyone, ... ... I am Kind of new to juice fasting (even though I have been on other fasts before). Have One essential question about juice storage. Is it best to ... ... 1. Juice veggies and then put them in an air tight Container aroom temperaturet? ... 2. juice the veggies, Cool the juice in the fridge and then place in air tight container. ... 3. Freeze the juice and then put it in the air tight Container- This will be difficult and it would melt slowly through the day ... ... The Other question is that does diluting the juice with ice orcold water while preparing a fresh batch impact its nutritional ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Can you workout while juicing?   todotoday   3mo

Anyone have experience with juice fasting and working out?   [End]
  • Any success using Coconut oil with loose skin?   todotoday   3mo  Ü C Ü

Iím going to be losing a lot of weight juice fasting and heard coconut oil helps with loose skin, anyone had and success with that?   [End]
    • Havenít heard of that.   zeus10   3mo

Havenít heard of that.   [End]
    • Re: Any success using Coconut oil with loose skin   Jasmin08   83d

Coconut Oil is best known to help many skin problems. It helps moisturize our skin. Apply the coconut oil in your body after taking a bath or shower because it is readily absorbed. Coconut oil is very good at hydrating skin. Ensure you sellect organic coconut oil. I am using coconut oil since my younger years and it is proven.   [End]
    • Re: Any success using Coconut oil with loose skin?   Ella65   65d

I agree with ďJasmin08Ē coconut oils is very beneficial for skin, it make skin super soft and nourish it well. But never heard its use for loosing weight. I normally use this oil for my skin whenever got any skin problem because it is best for skin.   [End]
      • Thanks for agreeing with me Ella. This is a fact I have re...   Jasmin08   62d

Thanks for agreeing with me Ella. This is a fact I have read that Coconut oil primarily consists of medium-chain fatty acids. These triglycerides can speed up the metabolism because they are so easily digested and converted into energy. The medium-chain fatty acids in coconut oil destroy candida, a condition of yeast overgrowth in the body which triggers symptoms of weight gain, carbohydrate cravings, fatigue and many others. Eliminating candida is an important part of achieving permanent weight loss. ... ...   [End]
      • I just started eating coconut oil and i lost 4 pounds in 2 ...   Xnfmx   44d

I just started eating coconut oil and i lost 4 pounds in 2 days but wasnít just the coconut oil that helped I also road my bike for about 20 miles.   [End]
  • Question for LADIES about effect of juicing   MeganJuicing   4mo

Ladies, ... I am on my juice fast, day 3. I have noticed a change in the color and consistency of my mucus after using the restroom. I am not ovulating but it is similar to mucus during ovulation but thicker and more green/yellow. ... ... This has never really happened before and the only change in my diet has been the total juice fast. ... ... Has anyone else experienced this while fasting? ... ... Thanks :)   [End]
  • 30 day Juice fast!   buddykiss   5mo  Ü C Ü

Hello, I just got off a 7 day water fast and so happy to go into my first day of a three seris juice fast. Today 11/24/2013 is my first day. My last will be on Christmas Eve 12/24/2013. Im trying to get rid of an ovarian cyst. I did a low fat raw food diet for 6 months and it went form 10cm to 4cm. I hoping that the juice will do the trick.I will be doing mostly gerson juicing & Coconut water. Also essiac tea. Any sugestions would be helpful. Thank you   [End]
  • Cold Press or Twin Gear juicer?   P4P   5mo

Whatís the difference of Cold Press and twin gear juicer?   [End]
  • Juice for exercise recovery   pengyou   5mo

I am getting more and more into the juicing habit! I start a health live breakfast each morning, have introduced juice at lunch and soon will introduce a juice at breakfast. I have also started working out again. I use a rowing machine and also lift weights. I would like to make a ĒrecoveryĒ juice drink to help my body replenish lost minerals and to help my muscles recover from the exertion. I have heard that weight lifting and other aerobic exercises that cause extreme sweating cause inflammation conditions in the body. I used to take an aspirin after a hard work out and I would fee ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Preparation day~~~ feedback on my plan?   ggxx   5mo

Hello everyone, ... ... Planning to start juicing tomorrow, so I decided to drop by and say hi to everyone here. I got my glass bottles all lined up, and my juicer assembled and ready to go. A hole-in-the-wall sushi place near my apartment has a juicer, so I have already deposited two of my 600-ml bottles with them, to be filled with carrot and orange juice and picked up tomorrow at 8 am. Other than that, I have two smaller bottles which I will fill with leafy green juice, and another 600ml bottle to be filled with miscellaneous tomato/zaccini/cabbage/whatever veggie juice mixture. ... ... I have a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Day 2 of juice fast   nickysduck2   6mo

I have been juice fasting for 2 days.I have never been diagnosed as hypoglycemic but last night my bloodsugar dropped to 40. I am only drinking juice for breakfast and dinner and drinking lots of water throughout the day. ... ... I also put one scoop of Green Vibrance superfood in my first juice of the day and have been taking probiotics. I read that if I am hypoglycemic I can still fast but need to eat some banana of avacodo slices every hour to keep my blood sugar up. ... ... I am juicing veggies only because have an candida ovegrowth im hoping this fast will help. Eating the banana kinda ruins ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The headaches will be due to the side effects of fasting. I...   ebestcleanse   6mo

The headaches will be due to the side effects of fasting. I got headaches when I did a 2 day juice only cleanse a few years ago. The headaches should pass and seeing as youíre on Day 2, the headaches should subside. ... ... Which vegetables are you juicing by the way? ... ... You could try juicing apples, pears or berries as these are low in sugar fruits. Berries in particular are great antioxidants and will give you fiber too. I would stay away from the tropical fruits like pineapple, mango and banana as you said if you have candida. Try making a smoothies out of the low sugar fruits instead as I ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What is this coming out ofme? Juice Cleanse - Day 7   freedomgirl0023   6mo  Ü C Ü

Can someone help identify what is coming out of me? is this candida or a parasite. This has been in my stool for days and in the past after i have a colonic this comes out of me. Does anyone know?   [End]
  • How many prunes are required make 8oz of juice and How to p...   poi321   7mo  Ü C Ü

Someone please help with the following: ... 1. How many California prunes are required in order to make 8 oz of prune juice? ... 2. How could I prepare prune juice myself without heating prunes? ... ... May God help you.   [End]
  • burping/belching   bearwoman5   7mo

Since I have been juicing, I have had lots of belching, also gall bladder systems, when i do eat one meal a day I am in discomfort, do i need to take some hci or a enzyme, i thought with juicing i was getting lots of enzymes ... thanks Linda   [End]
  • Can also laxatives help??   selly1991   8mo  Ü C Ü

Hi, Iím 21, and for sure have parasites, but not on my intestine, and Candida, Iím sure I have it, since all the digestion problems, bad mood, etc!, and I also have UTI since about 8 months now! I have to go urinate very often! But I donít have pain! Itís just the frequent urinating! I read a lot about liver flushes, enemas, and how they can help! And who knows, maybe I also have Gallstones or whathewher crap in my body after all these years! :/ :( ... ... and I read about ppl that did the liveflush and it went very well! and also enemas in general! ... But Iím just scared about all this! I have ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iím with you I have avoided shoving anything up my ass, I d...   #172263   8mo

Iím with you I have avoided shoving anything up my ass, I do take a fruit cleanse mix everyday, yes the enema advocates will all bag the hell out of my post telling you itís the only way to do it. But for me I stay with what feels right for me. Just got to drink lots of water keep things moving, back ups are unproductive! Take a good liver support. See how you go, no point worrying about that, just stay with feels right for you. And your not soft if you decide not to go the up the bum! Goodluck. Best wishes   [End]
    • Sally, the only thing I can tell you is that with enemaís, ...   sd2345   7mo

Sally, the only thing I can tell you is that with enemaís, you get things out that donít come out without.....I have no explanation for it. You can have a healthy BM daily or several times daily.....do an enema along with cleansing, and then find the parasites. This may not be true in all cases, but many, many people will describe this. Not sure why, it seems they stick to the walls when dead, and get caught up in the pockets of the colon.   [End]
  • Diet, Diet, Diet   RN SUCCESS bigjohnbrown   8mo  Ü C Ü

As we have all seen on here, diet makes the biggest difference. Ive suffered with this now for about 7 yrs now and the only time I have experience any kind of relief was when I was juicing all day everyday. Even my bowel movements had no smell! Lol. The hardest thing to do is living without meat as we are all used to. Im going to try juicing full time again to see if this can become permanent. Im going to try and get my protein from plants, nuts, and powder if possible. Wish me luck!   [End]
  • Guaranteed Lose Weight program   davieddelacruz   8mo

Do you want a guaranteed weight loss program that is good for you? Well, you are on the right page. We have different weight loss programs that you can choose to depening on your goals and preference. We have already helped a lot of people out there. Losing weight will not be a problem. Please take a look on our video at resveratrolsideeffectsexposed.com/fatlossfactor/ and check the testimonies of the people we have help. Itís time for you to believe. ...   [End]
  • enzymes   bearwoman5   8mo

I am 66 with lots of infamation and weight, I am juicing twice a day and salad and protien from chicken or beef at nite, ... I have always taken a enzyme with meal and cod liver, but stomach is a little upset and I am sensing it is the enzymes I take interfase plus along with blue royal butter with fermented butter and cod liver, this practice has done wonders with solids, so I am thinking of dropping the enzymes could someone speak to that ... I juice 20 oz twice a day,, chard , kale , romaine, cucumber, carrots and ... a apple or pear , thanks Linda   [End]
  • I was referred here by a forum member. Please help. MMS Pr...   kathy0816   8mo  Ü C Ü

Hello everyone, I feel very grateful to have found this sight. After reading several of your stories, my heart goes out to you for your pain and suffering and am thankful for all of your insight that has aided in your recovery. ... I am going to write my story as briefly as I can in hopes that by the grace of god someone may be able to share some guidance. ... ... I am a 42 year old woman who has a long history of allergies to sulpha drugs beginning at the age of9. I recovered within a months time. When starting university at the age of 22, I was prescribed Bactrim which is a sulpha drug for a U ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Based on the severity of your condition, Iíd tread carefull...   Esstee   8mo

Based on the severity of your condition, Iíd tread carefully with a treatment such as MMS. ie. MMS can be hard on the body for certain people. And though I donít know of any autoimmune precautions with MMS, Iíd mention that the use of MMS is very much experimental for most people, and so, if you do decide to follow through with MMS or CDS(the cleaner form), Iíd caution to tread very carefully. The introduction of acid and potential for toxins through detoxification could easily lead to complications for people with weakened kidneys or liver. However... there have been reports of people wi ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi thankyou for your response. My intuition tells me you ar...   kathy0816   8mo

Hi thankyou for your response. My intuition tells me you are right about the blood purification. My liver is very weak.I ended up with hepatitis from taking apple cider vinegar trying to detoxify. I am uncertain to what a blood zapper is. Do you know where I should start or which forum. ... Thanks again ... Kathy   [End]
    • I know each reader will focus in on one particular area and...   32771   8mo

I know each reader will focus in on one particular area and that is what I am doing: diarrhea. ... First the Schulze literature/videos will say do not use ICF #1, go to the ICF #2. ... Second, realize how little nutrition is being adsorbed with a condition like this. Not good. Other diseases follow poor nutrition. Could it be that gluten has messed up the gut? I can not say, but watch the video and determine for yourself. A yr ago, my new-to-me MD suggested a 6 wk abstinence of gluten, forget lab testing. Did the research. Causes numerous problems that vary from person to person. Most of ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks for your information. I agree with you 100 percent. ...   kathy0816   8mo

Thanks for your information. I agree with you 100 percent. Intolerance to wheat is just one of the several sensitivities I have developed since the exposure to sulpha. I have been gluten free for 10 days now fingers crossed. The burning through the body and intoxicated feeling when I wake is the most debilitating. Diarrhea definitely exaberates the condition immediately. Thanks again I will check out the videos ... Kathy   [End]
    • Hi Kathy, ... ... As Ēgrist for your mill,Ē are you aware ...   shotsee   8mo

Hi Kathy, ... ... As Ēgrist for your mill,Ē are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with MOST of the health issues known to humankind, from ingesting ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are seriously interested in finding a solution to your health problem(s), and gaining greater health in ALL areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... It may just solve some or all of your problem(s). You have only better hea ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Kathy - there are many things going on and the main cause i...   JesichasHope   8mo

Kathy - there are many things going on and the main cause is your allergy to the sulpha drug. ... If you truly want to get well, you cannot go it alone; doing this or that on your own, will no doubt add to your frustration of not being well. My suggestion is a good talk with a doctor that is familiar with toxic exposure. Adding another drug into the mix only makes things more complicated and harder to solve the problem. Adding drugs to treat your symptoms can make matters worse, cause more reactions and more side effects for you to deal with. Your problems will become so layered you will have ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Sounds like you have Endotoxins caused from bacteria and Ca...   Johny Apple Bomb   8mo

Sounds like you have Endotoxins caused from bacteria and Candida in lower intestine. ... ... I prescribe dumping the MMS and eating at least one raw carrot per day to kill off excessive Candida and Bacteria. endotoxins cause release of bad hormones causing inflammation and other problems. Carrots are a root vegetable that act as an antibiotic in the intestines.   [End]
      • O/T about Curezone forums   hanna   7mo

FYI I am not a fan of cross posting, since every forum seems to have a different protocol and you donít know from which forum the answer is. ... ... What people could do post in one forum and then if you want to post in another forum link to the first forum for your post. In this way you will get answers from different protocols and you can choose what to try first. ... ... You could make your first post more general to fit all forums and then you could add in every forum what you want to know, like in this case MMS. ... ... I hope this information can help some people this has been one of my pet peeves ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: I was referred here by a forum member. Please help. MM...   UserX   7mo

If I were in your shoes, I would find a probiotic that was not affected by stomach acid and begin taking it. Dr. William Wong has Armordophilus. Your whole system has been messed up by antibiotics. Allergies point directly to the liver. Theyíre right. Find a good chiropractor who knows how to work with the hernia. It may take 3 months to get that to stay in place. I would juice fresh fruits and vegetables and drink 4 ounces every couple of hours. That will help clean out the blood. Youíre probably very depleted in calcium and magnesium, both. But only use the natural calcium. Slipp ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded supermarket vegetable juices   VinceV   8mo  Ü C Ü

... Hey curezone what you think about bottled vegetable juices that you can buy in supermarkets? ... ... Please donít be homemade juice nazi and tell me that this is better (because I know this). Of course if I could I would choose homemade juice but, where I live, and with my lifestyle it is not possible. ... ... In my supermarket it can buy this juice: ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/_A_Forums/Ask_CureZone/050820131114.jpg ... ... ... What you think, is it worth adding to my diet? Is this kind of juice healthy? I donít have luxury to always buy fresh vegetables so how to compare this juice to veggies? Btw. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The juice in the pic is probably better than most drinks yo...   #89866   8mo

The juice in the pic is probably better than most drinks you can buy from the store but I still wouldnít drink it. Thatís just me and I have a rather strict (yet simple) diet compared to most people. ... ... Why wouldnít I drink that stuff in the pic? ... ... They removed the natural íliveí water and attached nutrients from the vegetables to make concentrate, then replaced it with ídeadí tap water which is probably contaminated and not even filtered otherwise it would state on the label. ... ... The words ĒspicesĒ (and Ēnatural flavorsĒ) is used to hide ingredients so you donít know what is in th ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks for your input #89866 :) And yes I am in Poland. .....   VinceV   8mo

Thanks for your input #89866 :) And yes I am in Poland. ... ... I know how they do those concentrates, idiotic but sadly true. ... ... Basically right now I am searching for a step forward in my health not a perfect solution. So thatís why I am considering those and similar juices (this one have english label on it). It has on label: 100% juice, but they are allowed to add some spices and a bit of water, and when juice is too dense more water. Other option would be frozen vegetable mix for pan cooking or steaming. What do you thing? Is that ďokĒ substitute for fresh vegetables? ... ...   [End]
        • If bottled juice and frozen vegetables are your only option...   jedininja   8mo

If bottled juice and frozen vegetables are your only option, thatís way better than nothing. ... ... This juice doesnít look too bad. It is from concentrate and thereís a fair amount of salt, but at least it doesnít have any added sugar. And frozen vegetables are relatively comparable to fresh. ... ... Just my two cents. Good luck on improving your health :)   [End]
        • Frozen vegetables are blanched, which means flash heated to...   #89866   8mo

Frozen vegetables are blanched, which means flash heated to destroy the enzymes which prolongs shelf life. So you donít get the enzymes like you would in truly raw veggies. But some veggies are easier to eat and digest when blanched/frozen or even fully cooked so thereís a trade off. ... ... Try eating frozen organic peas, still frozen and straight from the bag. I eat this a lot in the summer. Quick, cheap, cool, healthy. Also you can add some organic coconut oil on top and it will solidify and taste darn close to ice cream - awesome healthy snack, dairy free. Frozen corn works too but I ...   [retrieve this message]
        • lol i remember being at this point about 5-6 years ago. i s...   #139029   8mo

lol i remember being at this point about 5-6 years ago. i started off drinking v8 and assorted vegetable/tomato juices hoping i was making good directions for my health. all of those things are full of chemicals and pesticides and a bunch of ingredients you definitely wouldnt want as mentioned. what i do buy when it comes to juice, is pure organic squeezed juices. they are more cost effective than buying the amount of produce required to make the same amount of juice yourself. i get juice like these around here: ... ... ... im confident they are good but they arent my main nutrient source. st ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Continuous brewing kombucha, easy, delicious, rejuvenescense   chirontherainbowbridge   8mo  Ü C Ü

http://www.thenourishinggourmet.com/2013/04/6-reasons-i-love-continuous-kombucha-brewing.html ... ... ... kombucha is ... a good adjunct to juicing ... great for releasing addictions to soda, alcohol, sugars. . . ... Probiotics and a multitude of beneficial enzymes, vitamins, etc! ... ... delicious. ... and can be flavoured after brewing with untold fruits and herbs, mixed into juices. . . ... ... a favourite is blueberry ginger kombucha. ... blended and pressed blueberries, and a grating of fresh ginger, squeezeed through a small sieve. ... save the pulp for compost ... ... ...   [End]
  • Watermelon and / or honeydew with bladder infection, yes or...   #52320   9mo

Dealing with either cystitis or bladder infection, uti, (same things) today, getting better with flooding of water, blueberries, coconut water, etc... ... ... do have some watermelon and honeydew, which I woudnít mix, but hestitate to juice--is it too much of a diuretic? Which one to use? they are not organic. ... ... suggestions? ... ... ... peace and joy, ... pjangel ... back after LONG absence ... ... pain brought me back, ... information will help me ... when I can not figure it ALL out myself, ... which I can ... when well, ... oh heck, ... stiff neck, ... pj the poet, ... do I not know it Yet? ... ... aka pjangel ... off to rest, ... rest is bes ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Watermelon is used by Chinese doctors to ĒcleanseĒ the blad...   keyleesmom   6mo

Watermelon is used by Chinese doctors to ĒcleanseĒ the bladder and urinary tract. Try this blend: juice 3 handfuls of watermelon and 1 celery stick. Drink a glass every 1 or 2 days.   [End]
      • Lycopene, however, is fat-soluble, meaning that it needs ce...   AustinClarke   5mo

Lycopene, however, is fat-soluble, meaning that it needs certain fats in the blood for better absorption by the body. Watermelon consists of 92% water and 8% sugar. Watermelon can help improve sleep. By eating a few slices of this fruit after dinner can extend the deep stages of sleep by 27%. The reason is watermelonís polysaccharide carbohydrates rev the bodyís output of serotonin.   [End]
  • Should I do a water fast or a juice fast?   bleo48   9mo  Ü C Ü

Hi there ... ... Iím going to be embarking on a long fast next week. My goals for the fast are to clear up my acne/red marks, mild scalp psoriasis, and to eliminate my constant food cravings and take control of my diet ... ... Iím very torn on the subject of water fasting vs. juice fasting. Iíve done two 5-day juice fasts and they both made me feel a lot better, but Iíve been reading that water fasting is actually much more beneficial for healing. ... ... What should I do? Iím thinking of doing a combination of both. Maybe do 3 weeks of juice fasting followed by 2 weeks of water fasting, then another wee ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Can I do a juice fast with a blender?   bleo48   9mo  Ü C Ü

Hi there. I donít own a juicer, I only own a blender. Iíve performed two shorter juice fasts by blending the produce and then straining it to remove the pulp/fiber. This process does work, but Iím worried the juice is too low quality and watered down when I do it this way. ... ... I want to do a longer juice fast now, and Iím thinking I should invest in a real, low-speed juicer. What do you think? Is blending and straining a viable way of making juice or am I robbing myself of important nutrients and yield?   [End]
  • juicing and bowel movements!   #5980   10mo

I have been juicing for over a month now! I am only substituting 1 meal a day for now[Breakfast}. My usual juice is celery,carrots,beets and beet greens and dandelion! I make about an 8 oz glass! My other 2 meals are the normal meals and I follow a reasonably healthy diet. No Pop or white flour. very little fast food! I am 60 years old and in pretty good health! My bowel movements have become erratic. some days 1- some days 4 or 5 There is no diarrhea or constipation. I take a good multiple vitamin and mineral supplement+ vitamin D daily. And usually an extra 30 MG of Zinc. Is the juice ca ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Cure to high blood pressure/diabetes?   #129278   10mo  Ü C Ü

My mother is at the hospital. When they first tested her, her BP was 230 on something. They told us that was extremely high. Theyíve put her on more meds for it. She should get out of hospital in a few days. ... ... For the most part sheís fine, but her diabetes and HBP are a problem. We donít want to go down the allopathic route as much as possible. ... ... What kind of diet/exercise plan should she follow? At this point she needs something with strong results. I would love if we could lower her diabetes and HBP enough to get her off the meds. I donít know if this is possible, but we have to try. R ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I would recommend a high-carb/low-fat/low-sodium diet such ...   natway   10mo

I would recommend a high-carb/low-fat/low-sodium diet such as 80-10-10, Starch Solution, or Engine 2 diet. I eat a combination of them called Raw Till 4 program, lots of raw fruit morning through afternoon, then starch-based cooked meals in the evening. ... ... Iím pretty sure high-sodium is contributing to her HBP and high-fat is actually the real culprit in diabetes, not sugar. Watch this diabetes video that explains why: ... ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHRfDTqPzj4 ... ... Just make sure she eats enough on those above diets because since they are low-fat, they are easier to accidentally under ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Cure to high blood pressure/diabetes?   Dquixote1217   10mo

You may find useful information in these articles: ... ... ... ... ... Reduce and Avoid Dangerous High Blood Pressure Naturally ... ... ... ... ... Natural Help for Diabetes ... ... ... ... ... I hope that helps! ...   [End]
    • Per Ray Peat. ... ... Throw out all the seed oils like cor...   Johny Apple Bomb   10mo

Per Ray Peat. ... ... Throw out all the seed oils like corn oil, vegetable oils, canola oil etc. The only good oils are saturated fats from red meat, butter, Dairy products and coconut oil. ... ... Sounds crazy but true. PUFA oils are a major cause of Diabetes and other chronic diseases. Blocks the cells from metabolizing sugar. Makes you fat by slowing the thyroid. ... ... http://www.functionalps.com/blog/2011/09/12/master-list-ray-peat-phd-interviews/   [End]
      • Good advice. Let me know what you guys think of a website c...   DrRocamboli   10mo

Good advice. Let me know what you guys think of a website called CureCrowd, too. It can help us all.   [End]
        • Curecrowd website - "developed by medical doctors"   Dquixote1217   10mo

A website "developed by medical doctors" which gives statistics on which medicines and remedies (mainstream drugs as well as herbal and other items) are most used and most popular based on reader feedback? ... ... Iím not sure that I can be very positive about any site which recommends mainstream drugs, especially not to the members of this anti-mainstream drug website. ... ... YOU apparently like it a lot, or at least promote it a lot - as you include references to it in almost all of the posts you have made since appearing five days ago. ...   [End]
          • CureCrowd does not recommend any medications, herbs or any ...   rocamboli   61d

CureCrowd does not recommend any medications, herbs or any treatments for that matter. It simply shows statistical feedback given from its users. The purpose of the website is not to be judgmental or ĒantiĒ anything. CureCrowd is simply creating an even playing field for all treatments to be measured to figure out what works and how well. I urge you to be careful not to be dismissive of any treatment that gives patients relief.   [End]
    • Re: Cure to high blood pressure/diabetes?   nekoboy   10mo

Iím concerned because for the last few years sheís been eating pretty well. The big obvious culprits are out of the picture. ... ... She doesnít eat much salt, and when she does itís pink salt, not table salt. She doesnít eat much fat either. We havenít used vegetable oils for years. We use coconut oil mostly, butter and avocado oil. She doesnít eat junk food, she doesnít eat sugar, she doesnít eat much grain, etc. ... ... Iím worried because despite all this her blood sugar and blood pressure are too high. Could it be systemic at this point? If so, what is to be done about it? ... ... In the past, eg. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi, ... ... Walking is the best exercise for her. She is n...   stallion12   10mo

Hi, ... ... Walking is the best exercise for her. She is not allowed for too much activities due to heart problems. She needs proper diet and healthy lifestyle. She have to take her maintenance/medicines on time. ... ... ... Friends check this link and share your happy life: http://www.chatcat.net/?Club=Happy%20Club   [End]
    • Iím sorry to hear that. Thereís lots of different ways that...   DrRocamboli   10mo

Iím sorry to hear that. Thereís lots of different ways that could help her out. Let me know how I can be of assistance.   [End]
    • Hi #129, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous re...   shotsee   9mo

Hi #129, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, with most of the diseases known to mankind [including HBP and diabetes], from ingesting ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are still interested in finding a solution to your motherís health problem(s), and her gaining greater health in virtually all areas of her body, I STRONGLY encourage you [and/or her] to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... She has only better health and well-being to gain by applying its re ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Recommendations to decrease elevated blood sugar: Blood sug...   #175089   8mo

Recommendations to decrease elevated blood sugar: Blood sugar level is determined in the fasting state. In a healthy person a normal blood glucose level is 6.1 mmol / l. By measuring values of blood sugar we can say that there are 3 options: normal blood sugar level (the blood glucose level is normal on an empty stomach), disruption of glycemia (blood glucose in the blood on an empty stomach is increased to a maximum value between 6.1 and 6.9 mmol / l), diabetes (elevated blood sugar levels to 7.0 mmol / l or more). People with high blood sugar levels can lower their blood sugar levels by ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Looking for a VEGAN house mate - GTA   rawrnr   11mo

Click on the link below for details ... ... http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/roo/3830890140.html   [End]
  • I need a Master Cleanse buddy   amy71213   11mo  Ü C Ü

I want to start Master Cleanse on 27.05 for 10 days an Iíd be very happy to have a detox buddy. :) Anybody?   [End]
  • Ray Peat   Johny Apple Bomb   11mo  Ü C Ü

Hormonal effects of foods ... ... Fruits good ... ... Raw vegetables bad except for carrots and a few others. ... ... Any unsaturated fat is bad. All seed oils and nuts included. ... ... Coconut oil Saturated fat, and butter good. ... ... white cane sugar, honey good. ... ... Coffee good ... ... Red meat, bison and lamb good ... ... ... ... http://www.functionalps.com/blog/2011/09/12/master-list-ray-peat-phd-interviews/ ... ...   [End]
  • Juicing: before or after coffee enema?   infarouge   12mo  Ü C Ü

To get the best effects from green juicing, would it be better to drink them before or after a coffee enema? ... ... Green juices have a strong cleansing effect on me usually leading to a bowel movement. This may help to boost the cleansing effect of the coffee enema. ... ... On the other hand, the enema first may enhance the digestion of the green juice. ... ... Anyone?   [End]
  • K&K Co. return to production   reallylongnickname   13mo

Apparently a machinist in Minnesota has taken over production. ... Can be purchased at these two sites. ... juicerpress.com and also, ... seagulldistribution.com/product-description.php?K-K-The-Juice-Press-74 ...   [End]
  • Hey! Can I take H202 while juice fasting?   bozzy86   13mo  Ü C Ü

Hi there, ... ... Iím beginning a 21-day juice fast next Monday & am also in the process of ramping up my H202 intake (first time taking it). I have a slew of health issues hence the aforementioned but wanted to know if anyone has any experience with the combination of hydrogen peroxide with juice fasting. I canít say Iím noticing any profound adverse reactions to the H202 although I canít be certain - itís kind of hard to observe when you feel rubbish all the time. ... ... Would most appreciate any help/feedback! ... ... Cheers, ... ... Richard   [End]
    • Donít know how your juice fasting went, but I was taking H2...   H202   7mo

Donít know how your juice fasting went, but I was taking H202 with organic orange juice, aloe vera juice, distilled water or a combination of all three. I would get headaches more with juice... ... ... Did you have success with H202. Did you follow Dr Williamsís protocol?   [End]
      • I canít definitively say whether I had success or not howev...   bozzy86   6mo

I canít definitively say whether I had success or not however upon coming off the juice fast/h202 I discovered Iíd made some profound improvements. In short I got rid off Gilbertís syndrome & a chronic streptococcal infection. I was very sick at the time & also had mycoplasma (which went away a month or so after) & glandular fever at the time. Iíve benefitted from juice fasting before & perhaps obnoxiously attributed my positive results to that. However the other day I was reading a very well versed paper explaining why milk thistle & fasting etc canít abolish Gilbertís syndrome which stra ...   [retrieve this message]
  • what kind of juices will keep me in ketosis?   rawrnr   13mo
  • Vitamix v. Juicer   #23914   13mo  Ü C Ü

I have a Vitamix and am very happy with it. In fact, when I bought it I gave away my Champion juicer...mainly due to lack of space. ... ... Now, however, I have gained weight and want to try juice fasting. I used to do the Master Cleanse about twice a year, but stopped two years ago, as it got difficult for me for some reason. I am 66 years old, prehaps my age and being retired and less active had something to do with it. At any rate, Iíve let myself go a bit, and so I am afraid I would have to many cleansing reactions. ... ... I want to try juice fasting to both lose weight and detoxify as I am ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... ... I can guarantee you that a Vitamix is not a substi...   #136970   13mo

... ... I can guarantee you that a Vitamix is not a substitute for a juicer - ... particularly when you mention wheat grass.  I owned a Vitamix for a few ... years and gave it away because it is nothing but an overpriced blender and there ... are blenders out there that are better and cheaper than Vitamix.  I know, ... Vitamix pays some guy to visit my Costco every couple of weeks where he gives a ... carnival schpeel and tries to make believe that a Vitamix is a juicer - and it ... isnít. ... ... When it comes to grass I used to have several racks of grass growing in trays ... by the window in my living room ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you for your reply. I do think that the Vitamix is g...   #23914   13mo

Thank you for your reply. I do think that the Vitamix is good for ĒdrinkingĒ your vegies, as it does liquify them much better than a blender. I believe this is called juice feasting...since you consume the entire vegie. ... ... I also have done five or six (Master Cleanse) fasts...and one 37 day...and fasting did change my life, in that I not only lost a lot weight, but I cured myself of hip pain and lowered by blood pressure and cholesterol levels. I did not gain the weight back because I ate vegan after that. Fasting slows your metabolism and so you have to eat carefully for a similar amo ...   [retrieve this message]
        • ... ... The Omega 8004 is a gear/masticating juicer though...   #136970   13mo

... ... The Omega 8004 is a gear/masticating juicer though it is a single gear ... juicer.  The Green Power (and others) are a twin gear juicer. ... ... Regarding Omega 8004 and wheat grass - go to the top of this page to get a ... honest review on its ability to juice wheat grass.   ... ... http://www.amazon.com/Omega-8004-Juicer-Color-Instructions/product-reviews/B003PVB6TK/ref=cm_cr_pr_hist_3?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addThreeStar&showViewpoints=0 ... ... I never had a problem with my Green Power for wheat grass as the gears were ... adjustable and if things didnít masticate properly you could loose ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I have the Omega 8004 and I havenít had a problem with Whea...   Johny Apple Bomb   13mo

I have the Omega 8004 and I havenít had a problem with Wheat grass. I grew about 5 trays and then got tired of dealing with the the mess. Plus wheat grass has a sickly sweet taste. It might be the way she was feeding the grass in that broke the screen. ... ... The 8004 is the easiest machine to clean that Iíve tried. Very good for greens and ok for everything else. I have recently cut down on greens because they might have hormonal effects.   [End]
            • Video Embedded Some use the Vitamix for juice fasting with good results. Y...   Johny Apple Bomb   13mo

Some use the Vitamix for juice fasting with good results. You can either use a nut bag or just drink it whole. Using a nut bag would be the same as a juicer. Drinking the fiber might cause problems in the lower intestines causing endotoxins. ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
              • Vitamix is not a Juicer   #136970   13mo

... ... If you own a Viatamix you know that in order to chop up veggies the ... instructions have you put ice and or water in the blender - because, it wonít ... chop veggies without it!  So, you can strain all the pulp out of a Vitamix ... chopped veggie that you wish, but youíll never separate the added water - thatís ... where it falls flat on its butt.  I know.  I know the difference ... between Vitamix "juice" and real juicer juice - Iíve had both at the ... same time. ... ... ... ...   [End]
              • Re: Vitamix v. Juicer   #23914   13mo

Wow. Thanks for this. Where did she say you get those nut bags? Of course, you are not going to get the fiber as dry as a juicer, so there is a bit of waste.... ... ... By looking at the wheat grass farm you have in you message, if you have to do something like that, I guess wheat grass is out for me, as I have no room for something like that. I was hoping I could by wheat grass in the store.... ... ... I guess kale and chard will have to do. ... ... I am not a man, so my weight loss will be slower than the guy in the first video, so I think I should use a bag. I donít even loose that much on lemons ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Wow. Thanks for this. Where did she say you get those nut b...   Johny Apple Bomb   13mo

Wow. Thanks for this. Where did she say you get those nut bags? Of course, you are not going to get the fiber as dry as a juicer, so there is a bit of waste.... ... ... JAB ... ... Mine came with my vitamix. I was using a paint strainer but this is much better. ... ... By looking at the wheat grass farm you have in you message, if you have to do something like that, I guess wheat grass is out for me, as I have no room for something like that. I was hoping I could by wheat grass in the store.... ... ... I guess kale and chard will have to do. ... ... I am not a man, so my weight loss will be slower than the guy in ...   [retrieve this message]
            • I saw a video where Omega was having a problem with their s...   #23914   13mo

I saw a video where Omega was having a problem with their screens and their phone system. Supposedly, both have been remedied. With the screens it was something about the manufactured using recycled plastic...or something like that.   [End]
              • ... ... The bum review on amazon regarding the Omega filte...   #136970   13mo

... ... The bum review on amazon regarding the Omega filter problem was a recent ... review. ... ... After the wheat grass juicing failures my main juice was carrot juice with a ... little celery juice thrown in.  I could juice fast on that for several ... days.   ... ... While Vitamix is a good blender, it would never work with trying to extract ... juice from carrots for example.  What I did find in the several juicers ... that I owned was that the Green Power - my first juicer, was slow when it came ... to carrots and would accept only 1 carrot at a time.  It was difficult to ... clean - which is ...   [retrieve this message]
                • My Jack Lalane elite is still kicking after a year of const...   Steve888   13mo

My Jack Lalane elite is still kicking after a year of constant use. Best $79 I ever spent. If it breaks I buy a new one.   [End]
                  • ... ... I know that the Jack LaLanne juicers are cheap but...   #136970   13mo

... ... I know that the Jack LaLanne juicers are cheap but have steered clear of them ... because of the mixed reviews.  The review site at Costco is a LaLanne ... juicer that is a step above the original yet it too has very mixed reviews - 68 ... of them: ... ... http://www.costco.com/Jack-LaLanneís-Ultimate-Power-Juicer%e2%84%a2.product.11590808.html ... ... Some folks are really happy with them, others simply have had bad ... experiences.  Breville (at amazon) also has juicers in that price range and ... Iíve had good luck with them. ... ... When Iím buying products I will look at either the amazon site for r ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • I first bought a cheap centrifugal juicer to try out juicin...   Johny Apple Bomb   13mo

I first bought a cheap centrifugal juicer to try out juicing, I think it was an Oscar or something. It was hard to clean and wasted produce so I rarely used it. Juice seperated after sitting like all centrifugal juicers. ... ... Then I bought a jack Lalanne juicer. I thought it would be great because Jack said it was top of the line. It wasnít much better. I rarely used it and the cheap plastic bolt on the motor housing broke. ... ... Next was the Omega Vert HD Juicer. Better quality juice. Much easier to clean. Juices greens also. Too much pulp. You have to feed it just right or it will clog. Anyth ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I find my Vitamix is good for things like papaya,cantalope,...   RONBN49   12mo

I find my Vitamix is good for things like papaya,cantalope,bananas, strawberries and frozen fruits, but for the real true healthy drinks you can not beat an omega single auger juicer for extracting greens like wheat grass and greens is whats happening. Your champion would have also worked for greens.   [End]
        • Have you bought Omega? I find this LifeSpring Slow juicer o...   P4P   5mo

Have you bought Omega? I find this LifeSpring Slow juicer online and looks great in juicing wheat grass.   [End]
    • Image Embedded Wheatgrass juice via the blender. ... ... http://curezone...   grassman   13mo

Wheatgrass juice via the blender. ... ... http://curezone.com/ig/f.asp?f=2203 ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Juicing grass in the blender is fast and simple.It is also hard on the equipment as well.I own a vita prep 3 and would not use the 2peak hp unit for this task. ... ... ...   [End]
      • vita prep 3 and would not use the 2peak hp unit for this ta...   Raynbo   13mo

vita prep 3 and would not use the 2peak hp unit for this task. ... ... I donít quite understand what you are saying. Is a vita prep 3 a variety of Vita mix? I have a Vitamix 5200...but I donít see anything about hp on it. I would hate to injure it....   [End]
        • The vita prep 3 is the back of the house commercial model f...   grassman   13mo

The vita prep 3 is the back of the house commercial model from Vitamix.Juicing grass with just a few ice cubes is hard on the machine and the operator. ... ... It takes a lot of force to ram the grass down into the blades.The more grass in the carafe the more force needed.This puts a lot of stress on the motor and the carafe. ... ... https://commercial.vitamix.com/Products/Food-Preparation/VitaPrep-3 ... ...   [End]
          • I see. The picture looks exactly like mine...but I donít k...   Raynbo   12mo

I see. The picture looks exactly like mine...but I donít know if it is. It wasnít that expensive. ... ... I made a drink last night with cucumber, chard, parsley and wheat grass...with a splash of apple juice. No cubes, but I have used cubes before...and/or frozen fruit. ... ... It had a little trouble getting started but I just added a bit more juice and then it was fine. Liquified everything in the blink of an eye...and the drink was smooth and delish. (I didnít strain this, I drank it whole. I will only strain when fasting.) ... ... I do use my VM dry to chop carrots when I make dog food, but ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Video Embedded The vitamix blenders are designed for heavy use.The 5000 se...   grassman   12mo

The vitamix blenders are designed for heavy use.The 5000 series are 2hp peak model. ... ... The weak points are the drive shaft and the gears.These tend to get stripped and are easily replaced. ... ... Time is the big advantage with the blender.What took over an hour on the greenstar2000.Took 15 minutes with the blender. ... ...   [End]
          • Is this vitamix a slow juicer?is it triturating?   P4P   5mo

Is this vitamix a slow juicer?is it triturating?   [End]
      • blender for wheatgrass? i thought it canít juice wheat gras...   P4P   5mo

blender for wheatgrass? i thought it canít juice wheat grass?   [End]
    • I have a Vitamix and two juicers. I use each for different ...   RONBN49   12mo

I have a Vitamix and two juicers. I use each for different things. The Vitamix I use for such things as frozen fruit,fresh fruit,mixed with hemp hearts,flax, etc. One juicer I use for hard veggies like carrots and celery etc, while the other juicer I use for orange juice,grapefruit juice,kale,apples spinach and other greens like parsley and cilantro. The Omega single auger is great for greens while the Breville is great for lots of hard veggies and does it fast, pumping out huge amounts of juice in a short time. If you are serious about juicing having them all is a good investment.There ar ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Do you mean a: ... ... Omega VRT350S Heavy Duty Dual-Stage...   Raynbo   12mo

Do you mean a: ... ... Omega VRT350S Heavy Duty Dual-Stage Vertical Single Auger Low Speed Juicer? ... ... Good grief. What a long name. I understand heavy duty, low speed and vertical parts, but whatís with dual stage and single auger? ... ... My actual question is which is better health wise...a vita mix or a juicer. I agree with you that it would be better to have both... but I have both limited funds, and even more important, limited space. Thatís why I gave away my Champion when I got the Vita Mix. I though drinking the pulp was healthier...and I didnít think I had room for the Champion. Now, ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Whats the difference of this vitamix to compare with other ...   P4P   5mo

Whats the difference of this vitamix to compare with other juicers?   [End]
  • 16th day of juice fast, no weight loss, any ideas?   Thefarm   13mo  Ü C Ü

Hi all, ... ... Wanted to see if anyone had any insights or advice for how to break this stagnation. Iím on the 16th day of a 55-day juice fast and am worried about why Iím not losing any weight. ... ... I am a 5í6Ē female. About a year ago I weighed 135 but through eating too many carbs and binging, I gained weight. I started at 155 on the 1st day of the fast. On the 4th day of juice fasting, I weighed in at 150. Itís now the 16th day and Iím still150. So 12 days without any weight loss. ... ... Every day I drink a mixture of fresh raw vegetable and fruit juices, water, herbal tea, sometimes homemade v ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Thefarm, ... ... First, congrats for all youíre doing t...   Kcirla   13mo

Hi Thefarm, ... ... First, congrats for all youíre doing to yourself. I would suggest cutting on the fruit juices, and go for vegetables only. You do need some calories, so choose carrot as your main ingredient. ... I donít see any form of liver cleansing in your protocol. A clogged liver can lead to weight loss and weight gain. ... Be sure to drink some beet juice daily and consider doing coffee enemas. ... It would also be good to adress a possible candida overgrowth and parasite infestation more agressively during your fast.   [End]
    • I would say to just drink the fresh juice. ... ... Leave ...   Johny Apple Bomb   13mo

I would say to just drink the fresh juice. ... ... Leave out all the other things. Like Flax oil.   [End]
    • You're calorie-skimping   natway   13mo

This article will explain why youíre having trouble losing body fat: ... ... ... The Myth of Low-Calorie Dieting for Weight Loss Exposed ... Wednesday, September 30, 2009 by: Elizabeth Walling ... ... - Itís interesting to note the World Health Organization DE CLAREd that starvation begins to occur under 2,100 calories per day ... ... - To avoid the disaster of low-calorie dieting, we must define the term Ēlow-calorie.Ē It has come to have different meanings over the years. Not long ago, 1,200 calories per day was the standard number for dieting, ... So many people cut back to 1,600 calories per day and assume t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: 16th day of juice fast, no weight loss, any ideas?   propaul   13mo

Hi Thefarm, Besides weighing yourself also take your waist measurement. See if there is a reduction. Your initial weight loss is most probably due to loss of fluid (water) from your body. Usually happens at the beginning of a cleanse. Do not mix veggies and fruits when juicing. In fact even drinking fruit juice should be separated from drinking vegetable juice by at least half an hour. Also dilute all your juices with 50% water. Drink only one 8oz glass of diluted fruit juice twice a day, once in the morning then a second one in the afternoon. Enrich your vegetable broth with potassium by ...   [retrieve this message]
    •   For good dieting have come to be so normal that indi...   Angelica85   13mo

For good dieting have come to be so normal that individuals no longer pay regard to them. In any case, you need to devise an adhering to a good diet plan including proteins supplements vegetable juices depending on if you need your strong practices to succeed. Accordingly,cut out all the junk food from your diet and always eat a neat and clean food. ...   [End]
    • hello, i will like to suggest another way you can achieve y...   TrevoCoach   13mo

hello, i will like to suggest another way you can achieve your perfect weight. what i want to suggest is not just another juice drink, it is the new face of wellness a nutritional drink for your cells and support all the system in the body. ... ... Trevo, is a masterful blend of 174 finest nutraceutical ingredients containing essential vitamins, minerals, exoti c and garden fruits, vegetables and Sea vegetables, herbs, green superfoods, plant and Sea trace minerals, plant-source essential fatty acids, amino acids, marine grade coral calcium complex, Co-Enzyme Q10, and Fulvic acid. ... ... You will h ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... Hello, you need to change your diet to the one i am i a...   TrevoCoach   13mo

... Hello, you need to change your diet to the one i am i am going to prescribe... i am a life and health coach and i want to prescribe trevo nutrition drink ... ... Trevo, is a masterful blend of 174 finest nutraceutical ingredients containing essential vitamins, minerals, exotic and garden fruits, vegetables and Sea vegetables, herbs, green superfoods, plant and Sea trace minerals, plant-source essential fatty acids, amino acids, marine grade coral calcium complex, Co-Enzyme Q10, and Fulvic acid. ... ... Get this drink for complete weight mangment program without any exercise. You can get it &n ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thereís still time...Start Your 90 Day Summertime Fine Chal...   Dare2Wrap   13mo

Thereís still time...Start Your 90 Day Summertime Fine Challenge TODAY! ... ... Challenge yourself to use our Skinny Pack for the next 90 days and lose the weight youíve always dreamed of. ... ... Package Profile: The Skinny Pack ... ... The Ultimate Body Applicator - This is an all natural non-woven cloth that is infused with a botanically based formula that works to break down the toxins in the designated area. It also works to tighten, tone, and firm in 45 minutes. ... ... The Defining Gel - This is an all natural gel based formula that can help reduce the appearance of cellulite and varicose veins and wo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You are not at a daily caloric deficit. 1200-1400 is mainte...   #171160   10mo

You are not at a daily caloric deficit. 1200-1400 is maintenance for a moderately active female of your height, weight, and age -- making an educated guess that you are not a teen/college age as generally, college students are unlikely to incorporate regular professional massage, colonics, etc in their lives. ... ... In short, you are eating a healthy maintenance diet, and after having gotten rid of all the backlog clogging your intestines (the first -5 lbs), you are maintaining. ... ... If I were you, I would keep up eating as you are eating and I would look into cardio/weight training. You have t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I just bought a juicer and look forward to using it, howeve...   bearcryst   10mo

I just bought a juicer and look forward to using it, however, I think if you look into how non-organic foods are grown, with chemicals containing estrogen, and yes ĒobesogensĒ, can actually cause weight gain and may be part of inhibiting weight loss and slow metabolism. ... ... Hereís an article on it: http://www.livestrong.com/article/272122-how-do-organic-foods-help-you-lose-weight/ ... ... ... ... Check out also: www.whatsonmyfood.com to compare.   [End]
      • first suggestion, probably the easiest is to mix the pulp, ...   FitByFaith2   8mo

first suggestion, probably the easiest is to mix the pulp, or fiber from the juiced fruits or veggies, back into the juice. Then drink them together but prepare for some amount of chewing. It adds fiber to the juice to help balance blood sugar better. A spike in insulin can lead to hormonal fat storage but fiber mitigates this. ... ... second, add a clean protein to your intake. email me for a good suggestion. john@fitbyfaith.net :) hope this helps!   [End]
  • Video Embedded Omega Juicers   grassman   13mo

Rev II ... ... If you can not get your mind off all the useless crap that floats around in the Modern era; your Eternal future is very limited... ... ... ... This poem can change everything in your existenc ...   [End]
Page 30 of 30
1  10  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29   30    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

All Natural Oxy-Powder
Buy Direct. Same or Next Day Shipping. Rated Best Colon Cleansing Prod...
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 DiabetesÖAnd How To Turn It On Its Head I...
Proven Mirena Detox
Treat All Mirena Side Effects Naturally & Quickly in 30 Days or Less

PLAT

Oxy-Powderģ Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
Tools, Tools, Tools!
Tools for Healing is specialized in alternative medicine devices of all ...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Mineral & Vitamin Organ Support. Find the supplements you need to s...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

What Ails You?
It doesnít matter - this can help
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Get 5% off Right Now!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon co...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Best Years in Life
Naturally live longer, healthier and happier and avoid mainstream mana...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

5,432 messages, 1,206 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 181, 30 pages,  1,781,385 page views

"Some succeed because they are destined to suceed, other because they're determined to."

Image Galler Juicing Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 3.05 sec at 4/23/2014 8:07:03 PM, requested by 54.82.229.76, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=119 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25