CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums24518 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Malabsorption Syndrome Support Forum

Cystic fibrosis, chronic pancreatitis, celiac disease, gluten enteropathy, short bowel syndrome, intestinal lymphangiectasia, Whippleís disease, inflammatory bowel disease, irritable bowel syndrome, weight loss, glossitis, carpopedal spasms, absent tendon reflexes, cutaneous bruising, flatulence, abdominal distention, bloating
Read This First:   Images   Description   Rules
 3,227 page views     96 messages     12 topics     1 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
10mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Malabsorption     All Forums 
Like Malabsorption Syndrome Cure on Facebook.com

• Video Embedded Sick Pigs from GMO Foods | Interview with Jeffery Smith   RRR Newport   10mo  Ü C Ü

Wishing you luck and strength :) ... ... Its awesome that you got through the first and second day. Now the hard part is almost over !!! ... ... In my opinion not telling coworkers or friends about the fas ...   [End]
  • This is how I am keeping weight on   leggybrandi   11mo

his is how I started to gain weight. Take methylfolate. Have you looked into the MTHFR gene? You may have it which means you are not absorbing B6, B9, or B12 efficiently. Try taking the methyl forms of those supplements and this will help you gain weight. It worked for me. Took me 36 years to figure this out! I also went gluten free and I am on a Nutritional Balancing Science program.   [End]
  • Can taking pancreatic enzymes cause dependency issues?   NeedInnerPeace   17mo

Iím 25 and started having digestive problems about a year ago and it has remained here. My stools smell stinky now and often float, sometimes I see oily substance floating out of the stool in the toilet. ... ... I just found out about pancreatic enzymes and ordered a bottle hoping to fix this problem. I am worried though that I may develop a dependency to taking pancreatic enzyme supplements. Is is possible? Are there better ways for me to approach this issue by improving my natural enzyme production somehow?   [End]
  • Pancreas problems linked to candida.   dvjorge   3y  Ü C Ü

Think about this. An exocrine pancreatic defunction can cause candida overgrowth in the small bowel. Pancreatic enzymes, specially protease, keep the the small bowe sterile from fungus, bacterias, and parasites. The pancreas also generate bicarbonate of sodium that is antifungal. People with malabsorption syndrome, floating and pale stools, abdominal cramps, fatty stool, should be checked for pancreatic problems. ... Jorge.   [End]
  • Distended Abdomen   sobeman88   3y  Ü C Ü

I have been experiencing a distended abdomen for about a year now and cant figure it out. I used to have a flat six pack and I had perfect digestion. ... ... Today was my first bowel movement in 4 days. This cant be good. It feels like my insides are all swollen. No matter what I eat, I become inflamed and it seems like none of my bodily organs can function! I am even urinating much much less. ... ... This is kind of scary and I am not sure what to do. Ive taken wormwood before without any results. Do you guys think this could be parasites?   [End]
    • From your symptoms I DEF believe you have parasites, sounds...   cuzjay420   3y

From your symptoms I DEF believe you have parasites, sounds like you def have tapeworm or roundworm, google tapeworm and distended abdomen or roundworm... there is tons of results, just wormwood will not do anything.. you must add fresh ground clove capsules and black walnut fresh green hull capsules, or you can order Humaworm, which i just did last week, because I am dealing with the same problem.. i do use the bathroom for about 3-4 days sometimes too, its crazy!! ... ... http://www.ehow.com/way_5286566_very-parasite-cleanse.html ... ... thats a simple cleanse to try ... ... also check out the ASK huma ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Yeah my body is just sooooo inconsistent. I believe it may ...   sobeman88   3y

Yeah my body is just sooooo inconsistent. I believe it may be parasites. For example; the other day I took almost triple dose of chlorella powder....I was pooping like crazy all day and my stomach was flat. Got excited and try the same thing the next day, and I became constipated, inflamed gut, and fatigued. Didnt have another bowel movement until today, 4 days later. Just had some more chlorella and nothing is going on. ... ... Now this is gross to think about. I didnt have a bowel movement for 4 days! 4 days! Upwards of 10,000 calories and tons of chlorella and no poop?!? And I was eating hea ...   [retrieve this message]
        • http://www.humawormreview.com/ ... ... ... Look at pics o...   sobeman88   3y

http://www.humawormreview.com/ ... ... ... Look at pics on this review. That is my stomach! But I am a guy and it is really frustrating. Ive lost all my muscles and I am actually skinnier in all my limbs except my stomach, which is bloated and distended, not fat! Theres a difference.   [End]
          • I am a guy too I was 190lbs and all muscle in late june, no...   cuzjay420   3y

I am a guy too I was 190lbs and all muscle in late june, not Iím 170 lbs and lost a lot of my muscle in my legs and arms, I use to work out everyday. I found tons of websites that say with tapeworm you lose all your weight on your limbs(arms and legs) but you keep your stomach and it gets bloated or distended. I am going through the same freakin thing buddy, my advice would be to do what Iím doing, order Humaworm, and start eating tons of raw garlic... and I mean raw!!! If you wanna go the western med route take some albendazole.. this will take care of either tape or roundworm.. ... ... two t ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Yes dude! Wow this is exactly me. I used to be 130lbs and s...   sobeman88   3y

Yes dude! Wow this is exactly me. I used to be 130lbs and solid muscle. This is at 5í7Ē.....now im 110lbs and look awful. My clothes are too big. ... ... Are you seeing any results with the things you are using?   [End]
              • wow 5í7Ē and 110 pounds, How do you deal with that?? thats ...   cuzjay420   3y

wow 5í7Ē and 110 pounds, How do you deal with that?? thats wayyyyyy to light for your hieght, I would have already shot myself.. for reall no joke, Iím losing my mind at going from 190-165 I dont know how you are even dealin with this, alll I can say is WOWWWWWW! O by the way Iím 5í8 ... ... So far when I used RAW garlic, the next few days would be really bad, AKA die-off symptoms, also when I first used raw apple cider vinegar and honey mixed in warm water, the next few days were really bad too, die off symptoms again. ... ... Now I am on a product called Parasitin made by Vaxa and having just OK r ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Whatever it is, you probably have parasites one way or anot...   LoricaLady   3y

Whatever it is, you probably have parasites one way or another. ... ... You might want to try some Oxy Powder to clean yourself out. Eating tons of air popped pop corn can help, also cascara sagara. If necessary do an enema, 2 cups in bag at most per time to not flush out good bacteria & put acidophilus yogurt in the last bag, plus eat some of it. ... ... A colonoscopy maybe too? ... ... See link below for cayenne pepper challenge test to see if you have tapeworms. Hulda Clark says everyone she ever lab tested had tapeworms & everyone had other kinds of parasites as well. ... What helped me in case any o ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I see that you have been posting on various forums for seve...   MENDOMAID   3y

I see that you have been posting on various forums for several months and think I have responded to some of them. You started out by asking about parasites on this forum and now you are back again after trying some other treatments for various conditions. I searched for ímaladsorption disordersí and saw lots of websites to give you some information. I agree that a visit to a gastroeneterologist may be helpful to define the problem, some people see alternate health professionals such as NDs. Parastes could be causing some problems as could a congested bile system (gallstones, sludge, parasi ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Malabsorption is caused by parasites!! isnt it?? esp roundw...   cuzjay420   3y

Malabsorption is caused by parasites!! isnt it?? esp roundworms and tapeworms, also said to give distended bellys...   [End]
        • Searched for ímaladsorption parasitesí ... ... Malabsorpti...   MENDOMAID   3y

Searched for ímaladsorption parasitesí ... ... Malabsorption Syndrome Causes - Biliary Atresia, Celiac, Parasites ... ... Discusses Bassen-Kornzweig syndrome, biliary atresia, celiac disease and intestinal parasites as causes of malabsorption, including symptoms. ... ... www.healthtree.com/articles/malabsorption-syndrome/malabsorption-causesMalabsorption ... Many diseases or conditions that affect the intestines can cause malabsorption, including: Lactose intolerance; Celiac disease; Intestinal parasites ... ... www.med.nyu.edu/patientcare/library/article.html?ChunkIID=96642Malabsorption Syndrome: the failur ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Yes Mendomaid and I thank you for all your input. Ive looke...   sobeman88   3y

Yes Mendomaid and I thank you for all your input. Ive looked into celiac disease, and it doesnt look like it. I can eat gluten, and it has no effect. I actually have constipation beyond belief. Not diarrhea or loose stools that is represented by gluten intolerance. Also I have weight loss not weight gain   [End]
            • EXACTLY ME TOO!! I got tested twice for gluten intolerance ...   cuzjay420   3y

EXACTLY ME TOO!! I got tested twice for gluten intolerance both negative, even made sure i ate it before tests and lots of it, but unlikes you when I first got sick I did have diaherra for little over a month, then it just stopped out of nowhere, but i would still get it like once a week for th enext few months, either way, you should really lookin into Humaworm or Parasitin, or start using different herbs to help..   [End]
            • Many people with CD do not have diarrhea, I didnít and had ...   MENDOMAID   3y

Many people with CD do not have diarrhea, I didnít and had constipation along with parasites and gallstones. Some people have almost no symptoms, others have skin problems, neurological problems. The autoimmune reaction is so delayed that most people have no idea that gluten is causing their problems. It may take up to 3 months for a person to see significant improvement on a gluten free diet.   [End]
              • I see where youre coming from. So youre saying I could just...   sobeman88   3y

I see where youre coming from. So youre saying I could just randomly become intolerant to gluten. I have never been my whole life and now I am? This is why i suspect parasites. Yes the parasites could be causing me to temporarily be sensitive to gluten because the parasites are inflaming my intestines. I just dont think I have developed a life long allergy to gluten out of no where.   [End]
                • dude i agree they tried tellin me this stupid shittt for la...   cuzjay420   3y

dude i agree they tried tellin me this stupid shittt for last 6 months, tested me twice for it, came back negative, parasites can cause people to become sensitive to milk products and gluten until the situation is handled... ... Iím italian all we eat is pizza and noodles, it just wouldnt happen.. I do have some native american in me but like only 10-15%   [End]
                  • Yes exactly im Italian and Portugese. Gluten intolerance is...   sobeman88   3y

Yes exactly im Italian and Portugese. Gluten intolerance isnt happening. lol. But if it isnt parasites, then im going to surrender and give in to gluten intolerance. ... ... Think about it, hundreds of years ago people never had any of these digestive problems! Their main diet food was bread too! I believe we have all killed ourselves in this world with antibiotics and other chemical medications.   [End]
                • People with a genetic predisposition to gluten sensitivity ...   MENDOMAID   3y

People with a genetic predisposition to gluten sensitivity can develop celiac disease at any time in their life: some environmental factor (trigger) starts off the autoimmune reaction. People develop CD after stressful circumstances, operations, gastrointestinal infections, pregnancy and other triggers. The oldest person Iíve read who developed CD was an 86 year old woman - the youngest were infants. ... ... Hulda Clark had 3 patients with gluten sensitivity, all under the age of 6. They were treated by treating the whole family for parasites and removing some pollutants from their bodies and ...   [retrieve this message]
  • malabsorption   demosthenes   5y  Ü C Ü

I have been suffering from an unexplained malabsorption syndrome for many years,only properly diagnosed a few years ago,I have undergone many tests,colonoscopies,small bowel biopsies,ct scans,mri.pill-cam,double balloon enteroscopy,gallbladder removal.I have tried pancreatic enzymes,gluten free diet,no help,also no parasites ever found,malabsorption is causing malnutrition,which in turn is causing secondary hyperparathyroidism,the pth levels tend to normalize on mega doses of calcium and vitamin d.I am underweight despite a very good appetite,no nausea,stomach pain,some joint pains,fatigu ...   [retrieve this message]
    • have been suffering from an unexplained malabsorption syndr...   MH   5y

have been suffering from an unexplained malabsorption syndrome for many years, ... A SYNDROME?? WOULD SEEM YOUR STARVING TO DEATH SLOWLY AND NOT A MYSTERY WHY. ... ... only properly diagnosed a few years ago, ... DIAGNOSED? THAT WOULD EXPLAIN WHY YOU STILL HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM NOW A FEW YEARS LATER... ... ... I have undergone many tests,colonoscopies,small bowel biopsies,ct scans,mri.pill-cam,double balloon enteroscopy,gallbladder removal. ... AND THEY HAVE NOT KILLED YOU YET, IMAGINE HOW MUCH STRONGER YOU WOULD BE IF YOU NEVER SEEN THE FIRST MD.. ... ... I have tried pancreatic enzymes, ... DESTROYS YOUR ASSIMULAT ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Parasites and malabsorption   misscallie   6y  Ü C Ü

Parasites ana malabsorption.Brasitus TA. ... Intestinal parasites not only cause diarrheal illnesses but may also cause significant malabsorption in man. Separation of true malabsorption caused by a particular parasite from other factors that may coexist with and even mimic malabsorption, such as malnutrition may be very difficult. Despite these problems, it appears that giardiasis, coccidiasis, strongyloidiasis and capillariasis cause malabsorption of many important nutrients. D. latum interfere with vitamin B12 absorption. ... ... PMID: 391037 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE] ... ...   [End]
  • do most folks have ''low'' b-vitamins from candida?   SOUSABOY   7y  Ü C Ü

HEY GUYS, Not to keep posting this same theme, but is LOW B vitamin a MAJOR Candida problem? Since the yeast coating the intestines blocks so much absorbtion, is my íanxietyíí stuff just plain old low b-6 and b-12 depletion? I take 200 milligrams of multi B. but I wonder If I should be taking alot more. Any ideas? THANKíS GUYS..   [End]
    • kefir has vitamin b and goat milk i believe ... ... you ca...   tasha92337   7y

kefir has vitamin b and goat milk i believe ... ... you can also try brewerís yeast. its packed with b- vitamins   [End]
      • No, not necessarily. How do you know you have a B vitamin d...   ketchup   7y

No, not necessarily. How do you know you have a B vitamin deficiency? ... My hair grows very fast and itís rather shiny; it could not look that way if I was low on B vitamins. This despite the fact that my diet is very restricted because of my allergies. ... I am not sure candida per se hinders vitamins B absorption drastically --there are many unproven theories in the candida department--in any case, those vitamins are present in many foods--whole grains, fish and seafood, poultry and meats, eggs, dairy products--milk and yogurt--, leafy green vegetables, beans and peas, etc. ... Of course, my ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: do most folks have ''low'' b-vitamins from candida?   UserX   7y

yeast???   [End]
    • I think the anxietyís down to the fact that weíre all full ...   UserX   7y

I think the anxietyís down to the fact that weíre all full of toxins and allergic to a lot of foods. When I get reactions my heart is all over the place and the anxiety hits the roof! Someone here said allergic reactions shake up the organs and blood and this is bound to affect our state of mind.   [End]
      • My post above was not clear so I rephrase it: ... It is tru...   ketchup   7y

My post above was not clear so I rephrase it: ... It is true that candida cause malabsorption of the foods we eat, for 2 reasons ... - the little buggers eat part of what we eat ... - the irritated intestinal lining leaks ... So there is an overall loss in terms of optimal nutrition, in terms of calories as well as vitamins. But as far as I know, B vitamins should not be affected more than the other vitamins, all the more so since B vitamins are present in many foods, and should even be more present in a candida diet than in a regular diet. ... Is supplementing the answer? I am not sure, because malabsor ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Yeah that is what Iíve read too ketchup, and it makes sense...   stannarad   7y

Yeah that is what Iíve read too ketchup, and it makes sense. Itís a dilemma for sure. I know my gut wall is REALLY damaged. Thatís why I just stay on my sun chlorella and eat the best I can.   [End]
        • Over the past year Iíve spent hundreds and hundreds of poun...   UserX   7y

Over the past year Iíve spent hundreds and hundreds of pounds on suppliments and have put myself into debt. Now Iím focusing on eating the right foods because I believe that everything we need is in them. I also think a wide variety of veg and herbs is imperative so I constantly buy different things as I discover them in the markets and shops. I know there are some suppliments we need but I try to limit them now. ... ... For instance I have mercury poisoning (Iíve been tested) and am waiting for my amalgams to be removed but in the meantime Iíve found out that cilantro (corriander) is a good ch ...   [retrieve this message]
          • As I said above, many foods supply B vitamins--whole grains...   ketchup   7y

As I said above, many foods supply B vitamins--whole grains, fish and seafood, poultry and meats, eggs, nuts, dairy products--milk and yogurt--, leafy green veggies, beans and peas, etc. So Bs are present in just about everything you eat; so all the Bs youíll ever need are not difficult to find in a balanced, natural diet. ... Like you, I do not see the point to buy costly, foul smelling/tasting Bs sups, when you can get the same stuff in good tasting cheaper foods. ... And I tend to think--I have no proof of it but it makes sense--that Bs are better absorbed when ingested in natural form. ... Mor ...   [retrieve this message]
            • GEE GUYS, I donít know, mal absorbtion is a BIG problem wit...   SOUSABOY   7y

GEE GUYS, I donít know, mal absorbtion is a BIG problem with Candida. The yeast coats the intestines and makes it hard for nutrients to get through. LOW mineral and vitamin intake would seem to be normal. And not supplementing?? Iím surprised at the responces to this one........THANKíS GUYS...   [End]
              • Sousaboy, when there is a hole in the bucket, do you solve ...   ketchup   7y

Sousaboy, when there is a hole in the bucket, do you solve the problem by pouring more and more water in it?;-D ... Besides, sups are NOT better absorbed than foods--in all likelyhood, there are less well absorbed than foods. ... And even if you think pouring more and more water is a good solution, why not just eat more (non carb)foods? You get the real stuff, itís cheaper, and it has a good taste. ... And you can overdose on sups, while it canít happen on foods. ... Why think along the lines of conventional allopathic medecine--itís not because a therapy is more costly, more chemical or more traumati ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Dear ketchup, If theres a hole in the bucket, and you pour ...   SOUSABOY   7y

Dear ketchup, If theres a hole in the bucket, and you pour ílessíí water in bucket, then less water stays in the bucket at any given time. (Sorry, no argument intended) When your intestines are coated with candida yeast, LESS nutrients are taken into the blood steam. My logic is simple. Eat healthy foods and ADD EXTRA vitamins to what youíve eaten. The more you take in....the more might get absorded in a íífaultyíí intestine. AND.....you would have to eat a sack full of oranges to get 1000 milligrams found in one vitamin c capsule (which is EASILY absorbed into the food you eat with it) An ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • ííeat a sack full of oranges to get 1000 milligrams found i...   ketchup   7y

ííeat a sack full of oranges to get 1000 milligrams found in one vitamin c capsule (which is EASILY absorbed into the food you eat with it) And I think the notion that food is always better than supplements is not accurate. íí ... ... Here are basic scientific data one must keep in mind in a discussion about vitamins/sups. ... Yes, pills in a bottle provide more C than an orange. The problem is that the body does not stock C vitamin, there is a phenomenon of saturation beyond a certain amount; in fact, the more you ingest, the less it is absorbed. See the following article on the fact that increas ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • Re: SORRY...I STILL DISSAGREE...   SOUSABOY   7y

HEY AGAIN KETCHUP.......Your still not selling your case 100%. (a) the amount of vitamin or mineral content you receive even from the freshest vegetables is VERY, VERY VARIBLE! Many studies have revealed our food supply is very deficient. And if your taking capsule form or liquid vitamins that mix with real food your eating....(your saying)....the body takes the vitamins OUT of the food..BUT not out of the vitamins sitting ON TOP of the food. HUH?? Thats doesnít follow logic.....TRUE....Hard tablet, low quality vitamins may have poor absorbtion. But HIGH quality vitamins DO have high abs ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Re: do most folks have ''low'' b-vitamins from candida?   UserX   7y

I agree about the vitamin C and in fact Iíve upped it to 2 capsules per day. And I take euchinacea because both these things help the immune system and thatís key in all this. Iím not advocating stopping all supplements; (I use oregano capsules too) but I think I went overboards on them and am going to limit them now. I also think thereís a need for antifungals and probiotics of course, although garlic and oregano capsules work well as antifungals. Anyway I have no choice, this has all put me in debt. Iím just trying to use as much fresh food and herbs as I can instead of most of the suppl ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Iíve taken hundreds of pounds of supplements over the past ...   UserX   7y

Iíve taken hundreds of pounds of supplements over the past year or so and Iím still ill. I figure if the stomach canít absorb vitamins etc from natural foods then how can it absorb the supplements? I feel most of what Iíve taken has been money down the drain so now Iím working on cleansing my digestive system then hopefully itíll work better.   [End]
            • Thanks! Iím so glad you agree that we donít have to go over...   UserX   7y

Thanks! Iím so glad you agree that we donít have to go overboard on supplements and it seems Iím eating all the right foods to get Vit B, except dairy which Iím allergic to. ... ... Iím confused about brewers yeast though because itís yeast.   [End]
  • Bowel movements consistency   UserX   7y  Ü C Ü

Hi- ... ... Sorry for the graphic subject. Can anyone tell me what causes bowel movements to appear very ínot togetherí. When I have a bowel movement it appears that they exit íformedí but as soon as it hits the water it turns into sediment - not all of it but a lot of it. ... ... Does anyone know what causes this? Is this not enough pancreatic enzymes? ... ... thanks!!   [End]
    • Loose stools have a variety of causes, including: ... ... ...   telman   7y

Loose stools have a variety of causes, including: ... ... Infections Ė viruses, bacteria, parasites ... ... Toxins - often referred to as ífood poisoning.í Toxins may be produced in foods as bacteria grow. These toxins are responsible for the associated vomiting and diarrhoea. ... ... Malabsorption - lactose intolerance, celiac disease (sprue) or gluten malabsorption, cystic fibrosis, cows milk protein intolerance, intolerance to specific foods (beans, fruit, etc.) There are other less frequently encountered causes of malabsorption. ... ... Inflammatory Diseases of the Bowel Ė Crohnís disease, ulcerative coli ...   [retrieve this message]
    • 76, the first thing that came to my mind was bacteria imbal...   plzchuckle   7y

76, the first thing that came to my mind was bacteria imbalance. 2 things you could try to recolonize would be fruit diet to see if that fixes it or a really good probiotic. Iíve only seen one that I would recommend, In-Liven, it has 13 friendly bacteria where most others have 1 or 2, maybe 5 or 7, and itís organic.   [End]
    • Dear #76975 ... ... what you describe can simply be a resu...   Hildagard   7y

Dear #76975 ... ... what you describe can simply be a result of your diet and I would not consider it as abnormal in any case. ... Are you vegetarian and eat a lot of raw food? ... Thanks, ... ...   [End]
  • Some Benefits of Coconut Oil   Mama Crow   7y  Ü C Ü

... ... Prevent heart disease, high blood pressure, atherosclerosis, and stroke. ... ... Prevent diabetes and relieve the symptoms and health risks associated with the disease. ... ... Support the development of strong bones and teeth. ... ... Protect against osteoporosis ... ... Promote loss of excess weight ... ... Kill viruses that cause mononucleosis, influenza, hepatitis C, measles,herpes, AIDS and other illnesses. ... ... Reduce symptoms associated with pancreatitis ... ... Reduce severity of problems associated with malabsorption syndrome and cystic fibrosis. ... ... Relieve symptoms of gallbladder disease. ... ... Relieve symptom ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Is it possible my liver/gb keep eliminating long after lf?   prosperous   8y  Ü C Ü

Ever since my 4th flush (which was a month ago), my bowel movements have changed. My stool looks kinda greenish (dark brown with a green hue), it is grainy, there are cream colored grains, there is some black stuff (like ground coffee), it has clumpy and greasy appearance, it usually floats, it is less formed and has a strong odor (which didnít have before). Could it be stuff from my gall bladder/ducts coming out still? I havenít been doing anything special as far as cleansing btw my flushes, I eat pretty well, but not perfect.   [End]
    • Re: mine too. I drink RG every morning and it continue the ...   edith999   8y
    • Re: Is it possible my liver/gb keep eliminating long after ...   Telman   8y

This sounds as if you have a bacteria problem in the intestines. Black specs at the same time as foul smelling, floating stools tends to eliminate other possibilities. ... ... If you start any supplement that might create looser stools, temporary diarrhoea, or die-off of yeast or bacteria (like an antibiotic, probiotic, digestive enzymes, antifungal, laxative, etc), you might see dark or black flecks in stool during this ícleaning outí period. Certain types of adverse bacteria in the colon can produce dark residues and this is getting cleaned out. ... ... ĒCottage-cheeseĒ looking in the stools indic ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks Telman, good info, as usual. ... You are probably ri...   prosperous   8y

Thanks Telman, good info, as usual. ... You are probably right in that this may be more bacteria (or maybe virus?) related rather than continuing cleansing, as I did have an episode of bad GI upset/diarrhea one day not long ago, and whatever I contracted probably still lingers inside of my bowels. Maybe colonics is due. ... ... Is floating stool a sign of excessive gas, or undigested fat? I heard both opinions - it floats because it has air in it or because it has fat in it. They both sound possible.   [End]
        • Stools that float are generally associated with some degree...   Telman   8y

Stools that float are generally associated with some degree of malabsorption of foods OR excessive flatus/gas. Floating stool is seen is a variety of different situations, the majority being diet-related or in association with episodes of diarrhea caused by an acute gastrointestinal infection. A change in dietary habits can lead to an increase in the amount of gas produced by bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract. Similarly, acute gastrointestinal infections can result in increased air/gas content from rapid movement of food through the GI tract. ... ... One misconception is that floating stoo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Rebounding: A superior exercise for the lymph system   RN Owen   10y  Ü C Ü

A rebounder is a mini-trampoline. Itís circular, maybe 4 feet in diameter. You stand on the rubber mat, and gently bounce up and down. ... ... Iíve owned a rebounder for 20 months, and itís the best piece of exercise equipment Iíve ever owned. I bounce up and down gently for at least 10 minutes every day. Since I live alone, mine sits in my living room. Itís always instantly available; nothing to set up, nowhere to drive, no concerns about weather. Rebounders also come in versions that fold, so you can store them out of sight. ... ... Rebounders provide superb exercise for every part of the body, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thank you for your great post. I went and got a mini-tramp...   yugo   10y

Thank you for your great post. I went and got a mini-trampoline. I got mine at K-Mart - $25.00 also. I know what you mean about feeling like 8 years old again. ... ... Also Owen, I wanted to thank you for many of your posts. You had one on the cancer site that I made a copy of to give to a dear friend who is suffering with cancer. ... ... God bless you. ... ... You are one of Godís angels. ... ... Yugo :)   [End]
      • Hi Yugo, ... ... My name is Donna and I am a certified lym...   ruthful   10y

Hi Yugo, ... ... My name is Donna and I am a certified lymphologist and I would not recommend an inexpensive walmart rebounder. They are so stiff that they cause joint problems for many people. I bought one years ago before I was a CL and used it three days and had to get rid of it as it caused such severe lower back pain. I have met quite a few other people who had the same type of experience. Of course there are always exceptions. . .that guy who thinks they are great and it doesnít bother HIM. But for the general population, they really can cause damage. ... ... There is a world of difference bet ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi Donna, ... ... Thanks for your input. Iíve never ... bo...   Owen   10y

Hi Donna, ... ... Thanks for your input. Iíve never ... bounced on an inexpensive rebounder. ... A friend of mine in the Midwest ... bought a cheap one at Walmarts, ... and told me she loved it. But Iím ... inclined to think your judgement ... is probably the correct one. My ... rebounder cost $169.00, plus shipping. It came with a lifetime ... guarantee. A part of me wondered ... how the discount stores could make ... a comparable product for so little ... money. I guess the answer is, they ... canít. ... ... Blessings, ... ... Owen   [End]
          • Hi Owen, ... ... Wow, you got a really good deal. They of...   ruthful   10y

Hi Owen, ... ... Wow, you got a really good deal. They often go for $250 for a good one. ... ... Next time you are in walmart or some similar store you might want to find one and try it out. You will understand the difference. ... ... People who are in really good condition can do okay and not damage themselves. But even they will prefer the good ones when they have the chance to try them. ... ... Nice to meet another bouncer. I LOVE rebounding. Smile ... ... Blessings ... Donna http://www.excellentthings.com ...   [End]
        • Thank you for sharing this information Donna. That makes s...   yugo   10y

Thank you for sharing this information Donna. That makes sense. I might have to invest in a better model. ... ... I went to an Iridologist who told me that my lymph glands were congested, so Iím trying to do things that will help. If you have any other suggestions, I would love to hear them. ... ... Thanks again, Yugo :)   [End]
          • Hi Yugo, ... ... There are a number of ways to get the lym...   ruthful   10y

Hi Yugo, ... ... There are a number of ways to get the lymphatic system going. One free and cheap way is deep breathing. ... ... At an internation meeting of the International Lymphatic Society (made up of alot of big hitters in the medical world, like heads of hospitals and research facilities) one of the researchers did a great demonstration. At that time it was believed that physical activity was the main moving of lymphatic fluid. So this researcher had a man with a camera in his subclavian vein and a monitor so all could view what was going on inside him. He was put on a tread mill and ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Hi Donna, ... ... Thanks so much for all the helpful infor...   yugo   10y

Hi Donna, ... ... Thanks so much for all the helpful information. And that is so interesting about the deep breathing. Well, I guess Iím going to be doing alot of that. ... ... I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis a year ago and have been reversing it for the last year. I take no meds and have minimal stiffness now. I also had candida, which is basically under control. But I have had constipation and other digestive problems, so still working on that problem, along with trying to get my lymphs uncongested. I am cleansing, detoxing and rebuilding to heal leaky gut. Itís been quite a long ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Hi Yugo, ... ... You are welcome, and thank you for the ki...   ruthful   10y

Hi Yugo, ... ... You are welcome, and thank you for the kind words. I am an obsessive compulsive helpers. Chuckle. ... ... On the leaky gut issue, the best thing that I know of for that is pure, first milking colostrum. You can join purecolostrum@yahoogroups.com by sending a blank message to purecolostrum-subscribe@yahoogroups.com And when you are a member you can read the archives and in the first ten messages there is a post on Leaky gut syndrome and colostrum. Really remarkable. ... ... I used to have leaky gut and then I started colostrum (for other reasons before I knew of itís benefit for LGS ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Hi Donna, ... ... I have one more question for you. Backg...   Yugo   10y

Hi Donna, ... ... I have one more question for you. Background first - I weighed about 130 when I first went on the candida diet (10 lbs over ideal weight). Now I weigh 106 lbs. (underweight) and I am having no luck in putting it back on. Eating healthy and feeling pretty good, 100 percent better than I did a year ago. I am just wondering if my congested lymphs could have anything to do with my not being able to gain the weight back right now. ... ... Thanks again. ... ... Yugo :)   [End]
                  • Hi Yugo, ... ... Well a candida diet can be quite restrict...   ruthful   10y

Hi Yugo, ... ... Well a candida diet can be quite restricted and what generally happens is that it doesnít really fix the issue. As soon as you start to eat normally the candida grows back. ... ... The important thing is to make sure you have good bowel flora. ... My two favorites for getting rid of candida without a strict diet are: Inner Garden Flora by http://www.rgarden.com and Primal Defense by http://www.gardenoflifeusa.com ... ... Malnutrition is a typical leaky gut syndrome symptom. What kind of diet did you go on for the candida. Did you do alot of grains? ... ... Colostrum could help because ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Donna, ... ... Thank you for that most informative post. ...   poseidon   10y

Donna, ... ... Thank you for that most informative post. Your message, however, raises a couple of questions. ... ... If exercising on tread mill does not significantly motivate the lymph fluid, are we sure that bouncing on a rebounder does? ... ... Are there any resources you might suggest to get better acquainted with the lymph system? ... ... Thank you ...   [End]
              • Hi Poisidon, ... ... Yes. The lymphatic system looks just...   ruthful   10y

Hi Poisidon, ... ... Yes. The lymphatic system looks just like your cardiovascular system, only without a heart to pump it. And it is three times the size of your cardio system. Three times the fluid as in the blood stream. And in the lymph vessesl there are little check valves that keep the lymphatic fluid from draining down into your feet and hands. And when you bounce, those check valves open and the rebound pushes the fluid up through the valves. ... ... That is why rebounding (with the acompanying deep breathing) moves lymph from feet upward, whereas shallow breathing lethargic walking o ...   [retrieve this message]
                • What about using a slant board?   rdparty   10y

Wouldnít that get things moving from the feet upwards? I have been body brushing and rebounding for 2 years and I donít notice any difference in my health. I am healthy and have had no problems nor am I on any medications. I have always had good health. But I have spent 50 years on the SAD diet and know that things could probably be better. ... ... How do you know if your lymph is moving?   [End]
                • Re: Rebounding: A superior exercise for the lymph system   #19878   10y

Does anyone think this would work also? (see link below) Brenda Dygrafís Lateral Thigh Trainer. I had a rebounder/mini trampoline several years ago but then got rid of it (I wasnít as much into health, nutrition, etc as I am now). I used my Lateral Thigh Trainer yesterday. It seems to me the motions are the basically the same - still up and down gently - with the difference being your legs are working more with the LTT. ... ... Just thought Iíd post this and see if anyone has strong feelings about why this exercise isnít/couldnít be comparable to using a rebounder. ... ... Thank you! ... Good he ...   [retrieve this message]
            • My husband had an accident to his thigh that damaged his ly...   areca   7y

My husband had an accident to his thigh that damaged his lymphatic system, it will not shut down and it has bee almost 3 months. He is on a wound vac machine, wears a compression sock, and the fluid is not letting up. ... ... I started lymphatic massage with a dry brush, my husband recently visited our Indigenous medicine man and is drinking a tea I make from tree bark. ... ... How do we bring this to a conclussion? Please make recommendations. Thanking you in advance. ... ... Ginnee ...   [End]
        • Iíve had the $25 model, and now have a rebounder that lists...   lazur   10y

Iíve had the $25 model, and now have a rebounder that lists for about $300. For explosive jumping,(feet leaving the mat), the better unit gives me a much more stable, secure feeling, but for the gentle movement, which is all that is required for lymph, I donít feel enough force is generated to hurt the joints. My 84 year old mom uses the cheaper one now, from a seated position, lightly gripping the edge with both hands, legs extended and feet resting on the floor. She has had great results and no complaints. When caught without your rebounder, you can ípretend to jumpí repeatedly on any ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi, ... I was reading you response to the rebounder notici...   mopace   10y

Hi, ... I was reading you response to the rebounder noticing you mentioned your friend had cancer. Dr. Lorraine Day has some wonderful videos on the market as she cured herself of breast cancer against her colleagues recommendations. ĒCancer Doesít Scare Me AnymoreĒ and ĒYou Canít Improve On GodĒ was 2 that I borrowed from a friend and took 14 pages of notes,which I condensed down to 4.5.If you are interested, I will leave my email address below and I can send these notes to you. They are archived in my Mircosoft Works. Take care, ... Mary Lou ... mopace@mybluelight.com   [End]
    • Its nice to know Iím not the only person with a rebounder i...   hopinso   10y

Its nice to know Iím not the only person with a rebounder in my living room :).   [End]
      • Rebounders are great, i have one in my living room as well....   elly   10y

Rebounders are great, i have one in my living room as well. ... ... I have just had the lymph nodes taken out of each groin 3 weeks ago, so we will see if it really does what they say it does. ... ... Another thing i do is, i take my 5 lb. free weights in my hands and i use them on the rebounder while i bounce up and down. ... ... That should add more strength and muscle. ... ... ... Take care ... LL   [End]
    • Thank you everybody for such informative posts. Someone he...   betta   10y

Thank you everybody for such informative posts. Someone here at Curezone got me a good rebounder for a good price. Her username is tophat, and I believe she said that if anyone else wants one, she can get more at a good price. If anyone wants her e-mail address, I will see if I can find it for you. While weíre on the subject of deep breathing, I think I read that it also alkalizes your body. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Honey - Yes itís me again- the temptress and sorceress -...   suzie-uk   10y

Hi Honey - Yes itís me again- the temptress and sorceress - (No - I could get carried away here!). ... ... Well, I have a professional 4 ft trampoline that my son uses in the garden - Do you think I could use it as a rebounder? It cost approx $55 and isnít a childís toy! ... ... Letís bound and bound ... and see what may be found ... ... Ha Ha! ... ... Love Suzie xx ... ... ... ...   [End]
      • Hello Suzie, ... ... Sounds like the garden trampoline ......   Owen   10y

Hello Suzie, ... ... Sounds like the garden trampoline ... would be fine for you. You donít ... want to bounce high in the air like ... kids do. Just a gentle bounce, up ... and down, is all you need. Give it ... a try for 10 minutes. Pretend youíre ... 8 years-old again. Feel every cell ... caressing every other cell. Talk to ... your body lovingly, and ask it to ... heal any aches or pains you may have. Bounce to some music that you ... enjoy. There are lots of possibilities. I think youíll have ... fun, bouncing in the garden! ... ... Blessings, ... ... Owen   [End]
        • Re: Thanks Owen - Yes it does revitalise!   suzie-uk   10y

Iíve now brought it into the house as it is now Autumn here and I will try to use it at least once a day. I have tried it two days running and feel much more energy running through me. ... ... I donít have many pains or symptoms left now after l/flushes and b/cleanses and Iíve just bought an ozonator and some foot pads. ... ... Also Iím zapping and feeling rather fine! My mother came Today and said that she hadnít seen me look so well in years! ... ... My excema has been dormant (first time in 15 years!) since iíve been taking the Clarkia and zapping, my hot flushes have gone down from 8-9 to 1-2 and ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Re: You're on the Healing Path, Suzie!   Owen   10y

Thanks for all the wonderful news, ... Suzie! Itís obvious that your body ... is on the Healing Path. All of your ... 75 trillion cells KNOW that youíve ... given them permission to begin the ... healing process. Youíre eating the ... right foods, drinking the right ... drinks, thinking the right thoughts, ... and enjoying playful exercise, like ... rebounding. ... ... Every day, Suzie, your body, mind, ... and soul will become a bit cleaner ... than they were yesterday. I suggest ... you also begin saying some affirmations every morning, if you ... havenít already done so. I posted ... a lot of my personal affirmations ... on the Affirm ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Re: Thankyou Owen Thankyou Owen   suzie-uk   10y

Yes, I feel that Iím on the right path - But itís early days - my mini trampeline is good for me (when my son doesnít try to muscle in!!) I just have to use it when heís not around. Itís a great way to exercise at home! ... ... I do say to myself that Iím beautiful and my heart is pure (or as pure as it is at the moment (Iím realy trying) and anyone who rebuffs me - I think ĒIt is their loss not mineĒ! ... ... Itís very hard when you feel your destiny is to give information regarding health alternatives which people do not listen to (probably because of the western way of brain conditioning) but I ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Yes, of course you can print the ... poem. Iím flattered th...   Owen   10y

Yes, of course you can print the ... poem. Iím flattered that you like it ... so much. ... ... I donít know what you mean by Ēlost ... the link,Ē Suzie. The poem is still ... on the Poetry forum (or was, the ... last time I looked). ... ... Be glad youíre not in South Florida ... right now. Weíre bracing for the ... third hurricane in as many weeks. ... ... Stay upbeat and positive. Once youíve completely healed yourself, ... youíll undoubtedly begin teaching ... others what youíve learned. At least ... some of them will listen. Donít ... worry about the others. ... ... Blessings, ... ... Owen   [retrieve this message]
                • Re: Tail ends!   suzie-uk   10y

I think the link was originally posted on another forum and then your answer was a link to a forum or such like - in answer to one of my messages or poems. I know that ĒChildhood RecapturedĒ is still on the Poetry Forum but that is not where you sent it to me originally. I feel that you directed that poem to me personally in answer, before your posting agian on the poetry forum. ... ... We, in the Uk are feeling the tail end of Hurricain Francis and Iím sure you are nownervous about Hugo coming along! ... ... My prayers are with you to keep you safe ... ... I send lots of love to you ... ... Suzie xx   [retrieve this message]
    • rebounding springs   Aranka   10y

Hey Owen, ... ... How many springs have you broken? I seem to break 1/month in the winter time, and 1 every two months in the summer time. ... I have been rebounding for years now, and I would not trade it for any other piece of equipment. ... ... I have a question unrelated to rebounding, but I read in another post of yours that you eat the same foods day in and out? I tend to do the same. What are your foods? I am really curious. ... ... Keep it flowing - keep it fresh ... ... Aranka   [End]
      • Dear Aranka, ... ... Sorry about the delay in getting back...   Owen   10y

Dear Aranka, ... ... Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. Iím in South Florida, ... and it has been a busy week. ... ... No, Iíve never broken any springs ... in my rebounder. I weigh 140 lbs, ... and itís designed to hold up to ... to 300 lb people. However, no one ... any larger than me has ever ... bounced on my rebounder. It came ... with a lifetime guarantee. Iíll ... end up willing it to someone. ... ... Regarding my eating regimen: go to ... the FYI forun, scroll down about 8 ... days, and see my post about what I ... eat every day. ... ... Thanks for the kind words. Keep bouncing! ... ... Blessings, ... ... Owen ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Rebounding: A superior exercise for the lymph system   goodsugar   7y

I use a minitrampolene I bought at Sports Authority for $30. It is the smallest one they make. That is all you need. ... ... My experience with the lymph system (which I have to unplug often) relates to gluten intolerance. So if any of you have gluten issues or malabsorption syndrome, the minitrampolene helps a lot with unclogging. ... ... Also, herbs that relax your nerves help with sugar/gluten cravings. I use ... http://www.herbdoc.com ... herbs. Everything I have used there works.   [End]
    • Edited   #80479   7y

I just bought my rebounding 2 days ago from walmart for $18.88 ... ... My cat looked VERY interested watching me rebound so I decided to hold my cat while rebounding, not only for her entertainment, but also for my catís lymph system health too, AND for that extra 15 pounds for me. She really likes it!!! She didnít want to stop, LOL! We will be bouncing together everyday! ... ... I just donít know whether to wear a bra or not, better for lymph drainage if ya donít, but it seems they would start sagging if I donít. Hmmmmm? ... ... No matter though, I use my cat as my bra, She really keeps things in pl ...   [retrieve this message]

Filter Messages: order by

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

96 messages, 12 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 96, 1 pages,  3,227 page views

"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner."
~ Colette

Image Galler Malabsorption Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 1.26 sec at 4/16/2014 2:28:40 AM, requested by 67.202.56.112, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=1021 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25