CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums25283 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert
Silicone Immune Toxicity Syndrome Forum

Silicone Immune Toxicity Syndrome Support Forum

Breast Augmentation Immune Toxicity Syndrome
Read This First:   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 13,988 page views     81 messages     19 topics     1 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
9mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Silicone Toxicity     All Forums 
Like Silicone Immune Toxicity Syndrome on Facebook.com

• Possible Morgellons Cause!!!!!   ReallyOUReality   15mo  Ü C Ü

As a Morgellons sufferer, I want to share this preliminary information for the possible CAUSE! I love this forum for allowing us to find help when we have been called delusional, when we have photos, samples, sores and so forth! We have all spent money on some things that worked, some did not! ... If this is the cause and it helps us solve this, lets support this site for others. ... If you have Morgellons, you have seen white fibers floating everywhere! ... Although this is only one part of this, it may be part of the cause. ... I do have a microscope and saw many freaky looking specimens of thi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Silicone problem from Mirena??   merrygirl   18mo

Hi. ... ... Wow where to start! I have Lyme disease and alot of the symptoms are the same as silicone poisioning! ... ... But today I learned I am allergic to my contact lenses. Which makes no sense to me. So after some digging,... silicone autoimmune issues make perfect sense. I have an IUD by mirena in for a year now(this is my second) ... ... I have a strong family hx of autoimmune diseases. ... ... My symptoms ... ... FATIGUE ... muscle,joint, nerve pain ... headaches ... chronic fevers (daily) up to 102 ... nausea ... vision problems ... to name a few ... ... My bloodwork shows hig SED rate and off the charts CRP, positive ANA ( ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Breast Implants and Women's Health A Silent Epidemic   implantdangers   19mo  Ü C Ü

There is a petition in need of many signature to protect women worldwide from the unknown physical dangers of silicone toxicity from breast implants. Your signature is greatly appreciated. Please see this link: ... ... http://www.change.org/petitions/breast-implants-and-women-s-health-a-silenced-epidemic   [End]
  • Test for Silicone Toxins or Saline Implant Related Toxins   #155505   20mo  Ü C Ü

Hi. ... ... Does anyone know of a way to test for toxins in the body related to silicone or saline implants? I know that high levels of platinum are related to silicone problems because the ísetí silicone with platinum. Also, mold and fungus are related to saline implant problems. Just looking for a good reliable source to use to test for these. ... ... I am in the US. Any advise would be appreciated. ... ... Thanks.   [End]
  • Video Embedded Detoxification video   DrJNutrition   30mo

... ... Basically detoxification is happening all of the time in your body. The process is 100% dependent on the proper nutrients for the biochemistry to work right. When we have an excess of toxins in our body and a deficiency in the nutrients to process them out, these toxins back up and are stored in our tissues and wreak havoc with our physiology. For example, xenohormones, which are environmental chemicals that mimic estrogen in the body((from plastics, makeup, pesticides, herbicides (which are on nonorganic food), pharmaceutical hormones, etc.)) are one of the things that can put you int ...   [retrieve this message]
  • silicon and intestinal inflammation?   #127342   3y

I had silicon injections when I was young. For the past 30 years I have been suffering with severe inflammation of the intestinal tract that is set off by almost everything ingested....including food. ... ... Does anyone know if silicon can cause this?   [End]
    • Hello, I just joined this today because I saw your post, ho...   SIIDS   9mo

Hello, I just joined this today because I saw your post, however I see its from 2 years ago! Silicone injections 100% do cause intestinal inflammation. I have been dealing with the same thing and I just recently took out my implants and did a lip reduction to try and get what we could out of my lips. Iíd love to chat more with you about this if you are still around on this forum...   [End]
  • solid silicone implant   #142064   3y  Ü C Ü

I have solid silicone implants in my lips and after a myriad of symptoms I am getting them removed on Monday and hoping things will begin to clear up. Does anybody know- if your impant is a solid piece of silicone does it all come out when it is removed or will there be any leakage or small pieces that have broken off? I have had the implant for 3 years and am just wondering if once I get them removed the silicone will have left my body for good.   [End]
    • Out of curiosity, what are your symptoms? Curious because ...   nile   3y

Out of curiosity, what are your symptoms? Curious because the chemicals inside the Mirena are enclosed by silicone, but the progesterone floats in silicone oil in the middle, which gets released thru the outside silicone barrier. Itís interesting to read forums of women whoíve had problems with things like implants and silicone oil injections, and how similar they are to us Mirena sufferers....   [End]
      • I am tired all of the time and have no energy and I have ha...   mjmay2009   3y

I am tired all of the time and have no energy and I have had bouts with nausea. I also have tingling that goes through my body and my problems seem to get worse around my period each month. I am having the implants removed next week and am seeing a naturopath doctor to detox from everything that is in my body. When I had a toxic metals profile done my platinum levels were off the chart and I donít have anything in my teeth other than porcelain so the only place the platinum could have been coming from were the implants. I found out that they use platinum when making solid silicone and ...   [retrieve this message]
        • How interesting. Your symptoms are so very similar to the ...   nile   3y

How interesting. Your symptoms are so very similar to the mirena. I never thought to check for toxic metals. ... ... Any Mirena users out there ever have that bloodwork done? ... ... Please post on how your recovery goes, and good luck!   [End]
          • Thank you. I also found a product online by DNR that says ...   mjmay2009   3y

Thank you. I also found a product online by DNR that says it helps to detox the body from silicone and is recommended for anyone who has had a silicone breast implant that leaked. I ordered some and am going to try it after I get mine out so I will let you know if it worked or not.   [End]
    • Hello, ... I am a person that was basically used as a Gu...   They All Lied   19mo

Hello, ... I am a person that was basically used as a Guinea Pig @ UofM. I was born with a birth defect on the right side of my face. This effected my eye, nose, teeth, and cheek area. In the early stages they had planned out an extensive surgery taking a piece hip or rib bone to reconstruct my face. In April 1973 the FDA ruled the liquid silicone was NOT safe to be injected into any soft tissue area. I donít have all my notes i front of me so some dates may be a little off; however they can be confirmed. ... Iím new here and I have a very hard time dealing with ravage silicone has done ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Dangers of Breast Implants   Hveragerthi   3y  Ü C Ü

There was a recent discussion below on breast implants and i mentioned the article of what happened to my friend.  I actually had two articles on breast implants are finally up on my website.  So here are the links. ... ...   http://mountainmistbotanicals.com/info/Saline_Implants.htm ... ... http://mountainmistbotanicals.com/info/Silicone_Implants.htm ...   [End]
    • Great information. Thanks for posting those links. ... .....   happyfamily6   3y

Great information. Thanks for posting those links. ... ... My problems all started after having the Mirena IUD placed. Iím not exactly clear on where the silicone is in that device. My Dr. said it was made of Ēsoft plasticĒ (does that mean silicone?), and Iíve read that the synthetic hormone is held in a silicone matrix. Does that mean the hormone is mixed with liquid silicone, or just held in a solid silicone holder? I would like to know if the Mirena has a way of leaking liquid silicone into the body, or if itís purely solid and is therefore completely removed from the body when the IUD ...   [retrieve this message]
      •  Great information. Thanks for posting those links. ....   Hveragerthi   3y

Great information. Thanks for posting those links. ... ... My problems all started after having the Mirena IUD placed. Iím not exactly clear on where the silicone is in that device. My Dr. said it was made of "soft plastic" (does that mean silicone?), and Iíve read that the synthetic hormone is held in a silicone matrix. ... ... Here is an old post I did with a description of Mirena: ... ...   ... ... http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1414492#i ... ...   ... ... Does that mean the hormone is mixed with liquid silicone, or just held in a solid silicone holder? ... ... I have not been able ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Thanks James. I guess I have to be content with not having...   happyfamily6   3y

Thanks James. I guess I have to be content with not having specific answers. If you canít the info, no one can. But if you do ever run into any specifics about Mirena and silicone, please do post :) ... ... So if I avoid Standard Process and glandulars (I agree with avoiding glandulars), would basic use of bitters with meals, plus lots of water and a clean diet, be a good way to help my body detox in case of silicone issues? Is that all I can/should do? ... ... Thank you for helping me, ... Diana   [End]
        • Hi All, I have had an MRI scan come back showing white dots...   gabbygabster   13mo

Hi All, I have had an MRI scan come back showing white dots which the Neuro says is indicative of MS.. I am convinced this is all to do with my breasts leaking but no-one is listening to me... Can silicone leaking cause white spots on an MRI? I am having a lumbar puncture on Monday to assess the spinal fluid but am told even if it comes back as negative, I still might have MS as they have labelled me as having CIS.... They have totally ignored my slipped disc in my neck which I believe is the cause of my carpal tunnel type feelings in my arm and havent even diagnosed by leg which they ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Hi Gabby! ... I have just got on here for the first time lo...   believing bell   12mo

Hi Gabby! ... I have just got on here for the first time looking for some answers for myself and came across your post! ... I too have had an MRI come back with lesions on the brain and have been having alot of symptoms that seem lilke MS. 2 docs have said they think I have MS and I have been admitted to hospital at one point because of how bad the sypmtoms got..... ... I too have had silicone breast implants put in and only 10 months ago. I am beginning to wonder if I may be having issues with silicone??? ... Did you ever find out what was happeing with you? Did you find out what the causes fo your s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • the name of the silicone test, neurologist, MRI   Melanderso   3y  Ü C Ü

The neurologist is restoring some of my faith in the medical community. I showed him some silcone medical journal stuff, and he wrote me a lab request for Ēsilcone ab IGM.Ē But we donít know if anyone around here knows what that is--Iíll be calling around. ... ... This is what I showed him. Nile, I couldnít open the pdf you talked about--is this the abstract for it? ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7533175 ... ... I have to get another MRI with constrast to see if my lesions are new or old. If they are new it could be the beginning of MS but he doesnít think so. Also getting tested for Ly ...   [retrieve this message]
    • So what exactly did he say about the Mirena? Does he think ...   fabteach   3y

So what exactly did he say about the Mirena? Does he think it is a possibility that that is what caused your symptoms? Why does he not think it is early MS? I am just curious his reasoning and looking for some reassurance. My spinal tap results are still not back. However, I did go to my regular doctor today to get something for my anxiety over all this, and asked again about the Mirena(which i still have in me) and she was pretty definite that she did not think it was the Mirena, particularly because I had no problems until 8 months after having it. Most of you didnít have problems in the ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Melanderso--That is so fantastic that your neurologist is s...   ProudMomma   3y

Melanderso--That is so fantastic that your neurologist is so open to what you are saying! So, this test that he is running...what exactly will it show? Iím anxious to also know what a neurologist would say about what he/she believes our future is like...things like if it isnít MS, does that mean that we are at a high risk to just get it later in life? Things like that. I am very excited to hear about your conversations with him as you proceed with these further tests. Iím so happy for you that you found him ... ... Fabteach--Are you getting the Mirena out? Iím telling you....it IS the Mir ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I forgot to say--he thinks the pattern of my lesions is not...   Melanderso   3y

I forgot to say--he thinks the pattern of my lesions is not the classic pattern for MS. Weíve discussed the progesterone, but I didnít get a hormone blood test WHILE the Mirena was in. You might consider that for later evidence. It might show you have high prog. now and then in a few months it might go very low--that would be proof we stop making our own! Just write down what time of your cycle it is because the prog. level apparently jumps all over the place depending on time of month. . .   [End]
    • Thatís a different one, but good find! An allergic reactio...   nile   3y

Thatís a different one, but good find! An allergic reaction to silicone makes sense to me. ... ... Hereís a copy/paste of that one I found. Not sure how great it will look. I was able to open the pdf again when I tried. Maybe itís the adobe version? Iíll include the link: ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC368392/pdf/cdli00006-0089.pdf ... ... CLINICAL AND DIAGNOSTIC LABORATORY IMMUNOLOGY, Nov. 1994, p. 689-695 Vol. 1, No. 6 ... 1071-412X/94/$04.00+0 ... Copyright © 1994, American Society for Microbiology ... Silicone-Specific Blood Lymphocyte Response in Women ... with Silicone Breast Implants ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Well done-some good news for a change!Iím pretty convinced ...   ukmum   3y

Well done-some good news for a change!Iím pretty convinced that silicone is responsible for my symptoms. When Iíve checked out the list of effects from silicone poisoning,25 of my Mirena side effects tally. Thatís just too much of a coincidence. And silicone also affects the auto-immune system, which would explain other weird illness.Why the hell does the Mirena release silicone into our bodies anyway?   [End]
      • I have a good feeling (for a change) about all the evidence...   Melanderso   3y

I have a good feeling (for a change) about all the evidence we are collecting. All devices malfunction, so why not some of the 1000ís of Mirenas they place?? ... ... fabteach--both my primary and my gyn. said it wasnít the Mirena, but that is because they believe what the drug reps say and donít even look up the known side effects reported by Mirena. I thought it was great birth control for the first 2 years and even recommended it to people! Ugh, how stupid. But as more and more things went wrong, I knew it was Mirena. I was reluctant to have it out because Iíd paid $700 for it and I need ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am having m.s. type symptoms that seem like they might be...   kimberenee82   63d

I am having m.s. type symptoms that seem like they might be linked to the mirena as well. I am going to get mine out asap and also see if i can get the silicone screening blood test done as well. I also am waiting on a call from a neurologist to be tested fro neuropathy, ms and other things . i did find some videos on youtube that do some explaining that IUDs can cause silicon poisoning as well   [End]
  • Tactics for making a doctor do a silicone test please!   clarebear   3y  Ü C Ü

Hello all, ... ... I am seeing my gp this week and plan to ask her for my silicone levels to be tested. I am quite concerne3d that she will refuse and I need to be able to convince her of it. Am also seeing my neurologist tis week, who it has to be said this the most patronising and arrogant person I have ever met! I want to hit him. ... ... I there anyone in the uk, anywhere who has been able to get this done and how did you approach it. My current situation as that my MRI and previous blood tests have come back with nothing significant. I have a nerve test coming up. ... ... My main aim is just t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I wish you all the luck in the world with this, ClareBear! ...   auri   3y

I wish you all the luck in the world with this, ClareBear! Iím in the US myself, and canít even find a laboratory that tests for silicone. Iíd be more than happy to pay for it myself (do you even have that option over in the UK?), if I could just find out where to have the test done. Iím sorry I canít be of any help to you (other than moral support). ... ... I do wish we could get all of us who are suffering with these horrible symptoms together in a room with all the doctors who poo-poo our symptoms and try to tell us theyíre all in our heads. If we could show them our sheer numbers and get th ...   [retrieve this message]
      • The neurologist said if my brain MRI showed anything he wou...   Melanderso   3y

The neurologist said if my brain MRI showed anything he would do further testing on things that attack myelin (nerve sheaths). I did bring up silicone and Lymeís disease and he seems open minded. Here are a few more articles for the fire. The first is very technical, so maybe it will carry more weight with drs. They tested for silicone antibodies. ... ... I tell every dr. I see that I visit 2 Mirena websites, and in total there are over 24,000 negative comments on Mirena. I usually leave it at that, or sometimes I say, would you buy a car if it had 24,000 negative reviews? The one time I tr ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hello Melanderso, ... ... Great to hear from you! The doc...   clarebear   3y

Hello Melanderso, ... ... Great to hear from you! The doctor Myhill report that you posted is the one I am taking with me to my doctor! It makes perfect sense and is the only thing I have seen which completely fits my symtoms. I have been tested for auto immune diseases and Lupus which came back negative. ... ... I like your line about not buying a car with .... Very good! I might try that one! I think my main plan is to try and stay calm. I have tended to get either extremely angry (to the point where I was scared that I might be violent) or to cry (or both). Maintaining control has to be t ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Great articles - thanks for posting them! With my continue...   happyfamily6   3y

Great articles - thanks for posting them! With my continued neurological issues and muscle weakness, Iíve become more and more worried about other diseases I might have developed. Reading these articles makes me remember again that the silicone reaction might be playing more of role than I realize. I guess itís just that because Iím 13 months post, I feel like my recovery should be further along (or finished!) and that because Iím not back to normal, something else must be wrong. ... ... I continue to believe that adrenal weakness/fatigue play a large role in autoimmune/hormone/thyroid/aut ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Itís a complete nightmare isnít it! Iíve found form a doct...   clarebear   3y

Itís a complete nightmare isnít it! Iíve found form a doctors report that there is only one test available in the uk concerning silicone, so Iím Iím going to tell the doctore the code of this when I see her. ... ... Why does this have to be so difficult. As if we havenít already got enough to deal with! I wish I had some answers for you! There must be a place someone that will do it for you. I have become so suspicious of the medical profession that I donít believe they tell the truth about anything much! ... ... I think that this test must be available, but that they are protecting themselve ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hey Clare! How are you? Any luck getting your silicone leve...   shira shira   29mo

Hey Clare! How are you? Any luck getting your silicone levels tested? I plan to see a neurologist bc I noticed my speech has been slurred, my train of thought has been limited and panic attacks came back so Iím asking they test my silocone levels too hopefully they will but anyways have u gotten any better since ur mirena removal. If so, what have you done to improve. Please help by replying!   [End]
  • What about silicone baking pads?   ginab4u   4y  Ü C Ü

I was thinking of getting silicone pads for baking cookies on, as seen on Martha Stewart all the time. They make baking dishes and spoons too. Does it leach into food? ... ... Reminds me of the silicone breast implant question of leaching. Iím sure there are other prosthetic body parts made of silicone also, like joints. ... ... How dangerous is silicone? ...   [End]
    •  I was thinking of getting silicone pads for baking co...   Hveragerthi   4y

I was thinking of getting silicone pads for baking cookies on, as seen on Martha Stewart all the time. They make baking dishes and spoons too. Does it leach into food? ... ... No, I have never seen any evidence of this.  And there should not be anything in silicone to leach.  I made some one time by accident working on another experiment.  Pretty simple actually, react sodium silicate with an alcohol.  Silicone does not need plasticizers that leach like plastics. ... ... Reminds me of the silicone breast implant question of leaching. Iím sure there are other prosthetic bo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • this is crazy! silicone and motor neuron disease syndrome!!!   cardiactec   4y  Ü C Ü

... ... http://faqbreastimplant.com/breast-implant-removal/a-motor-neuron-disease-syndrome-2061040.html ...   [End]
    • Wow! That explains some serious stuff. I so wish that Drs...   happyfamily6   4y

Wow! That explains some serious stuff. I so wish that Drs./scientists would be willing to explore this. I know that the Mirena is not a breast implant, but we are left to do our own research and try to find explanations for our problems. If my neurological problems have been caused by myelin damage (although my MRI was clear), maybe thatís why Iím feeling better now that itís out and Iím taking cod liver oil and lecithin everyday (to rebuild myelin). Itís how my friend (who does have MS) has been treating herself, and she is now in remission without using drugs. I just hope I can hea ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Swollen joints-sensitive to silicone   joleen   4y  Ü C Ü

Well im nearly one year on after having that evil device out that has ruined my life.I only had the mirena in 8 weeks and have ended up with a diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis,most of my joints were swollen,now im 50% better but only from the help of a strong dose of methyltrexate,20mg at present.I live in hope that one day my arthritis might burn its self out,would love to here from anyone in my position that this has happened to.As many already know the mirena coil is a silicone device,its made up of different lengths of silicone in order to achieve its softness,the short chain silicone ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am also a nurse. I believe I had an autoimmune reaction t...   Jane123   4y

I am also a nurse. I believe I had an autoimmune reaction to the silicone with symptoms of RA. I had severe migrating joint pain accompanied by inflammation. After getting the Mirena removed, the ĒattacksĒ became fewer and fewer. It took about 6 months for it to burn itself out and Iím free of that kind of pain now. I have high hopes for you now that the evil device is gone. I also believe the Mirena caused my hypothyroidism, pressure urticaria, sinus problems, carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms, bouts of nausea, PVCís, and HTN. Hope youíre better soon!   [End]
      • Thanks for your message Jane the problem is its been about ...   joleen   4y

Thanks for your message Jane the problem is its been about 11 months now since i had the device removed and most peoples joints seemed to have got better in about 4-6 months so im worried that mine is permanent.Did u start any treatment for your Ra? Also i tested positive for anti ccp which is a test that indicates you have ra,not sure if mirena could cause this?I just dont know.I really do hope your feeling better too.What a horrid time we have had,i have been unable to work now for seven months,i still have two swollen knees,an arm i cant raise above my head and a swollen finger,i still ...   [retrieve this message]
        • My labs for RA were somewhat elevated but not conclusive. L...   Jane123   4y

My labs for RA were somewhat elevated but not conclusive. Long story short, I didnít even bother seeing a doctor when the symptoms were at their worst. I believed the Mirena was the cause and the doctor did not so I had it removed. I only used IBU, no other RX. There are just too many cases of autoimmune diseases related to silicone to believe itís just a coincidence. Women with silicone breast implants and the Norplant (nothing more than a differently shaped Mirena implanted in your arm) had the same autoimmune problems. My heart goes out to you. I hope you feel better soon. Keep in touch.   [End]
          • I hope you ladies donít mind if I jump in here. I have a q...   happyfamily6   4y

I hope you ladies donít mind if I jump in here. I have a question about the labs for RA. My blood work in October showed a level of 12 for rheumatic factor (0-13 being normal, I was told). It went up to 13 a month later, but the Dr. said the levels were still normal and not indicative of disease. My sed rate and CRP were normal. The only problem Iíve had is wrist tendonitis (which has been somewhat better since the Mirena was removed, although it flares up with hormone cycles). ... ... Then I read somewhere else that the presence of RF itself is indicative of a problem (like the ANAs I ha ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Hi there well i will help u if i can erm my RF factor was n...   joleen   4y

Hi there well i will help u if i can erm my RF factor was normal but this does not indicate u dont have ra, u can have a negative rf but still have it.However my anti-ccp which is a more sensitive test for ra was 18,i was told by a doctor that normal range is 9,i have also been told that if u test positive for this its a more destructive type of arthritis.My esr has been at its worse 100,i think its meant to be around 12 and my crp has been up 125.hb has been low all along at 8.9.I really hope u get better soon and this does not prolong for u like it has me.   [End]
    • I had Mirena for a year and a half. ... Its been out for ab...   laflammer   4y

I had Mirena for a year and a half. ... Its been out for about nine or ten days now. My joint and muscle pain is horriable. My doctor is exploring the silicone idea. That is what she thinks. Im waiting on all my blood work...   [End]
  • silicone sickness in mirena!! caution!! get tested for anti...   jessysnipsnip   4y  Ü C Ü

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2005/04/prweb227626.htm ... Many women have an allergic and negative response to silicone. These women develop an antigen to silicone,. Researchers at the NIH clearly have established that antigens and antibodies to silicone are real and exist. Anyone involved in silicone complications is well aware that blood tests are need to evaluate for these reactions to silicone. To not test for the antibodies and antigens is not acceptable science. However, none of the current implant companies have studied for this response. This test is available to all. Yet the gynos a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Human Adjuvant Disease and Silicone   Jane123   5y  Ü C Ü

Hi Ladies...Perhaps someone has already stumbled across this, but if not, and youíre suffering from physical side effects from the Mirena, you should do a search on ĒHuman Adjuvant Disease.Ē I found numerous articles on women developing autoimmune diseases including lupus, MS, rhuematoid arthritis, hypothyroidism, connective tissue disorders,etc., as the result of silicone. (Breast implants, silicone injections, and even one woman who had a nose job with silicone)Itís horrifying that with all this research, the FDA would allow another silicone device to be marketed.   [End]
    • This is mentioned in the book I recently got on silicone po...   LenaB   5y

This is mentioned in the book I recently got on silicone poisoning from breast implants. I did some searching online yesterday and agree that it is probably what a lot of us have from this device. ... ... One article that I found interesting is on this site ... http://www.orgsites.com/fl/adjuvantdisease/_pgg3.php3 ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • FOUND IT. 50% silicone in mixture.   mamaj   5y  Ü C Ü

http://books.google.com/books?id=5PV2RWOl42EC&pg=PA145&lpg=PA145&dq=polydimethylsiloxane+membrane+mirena&source=bl&ots=PNIr7aSGiC&sig=XhllNV3WcR9ohLkg4ZYQHLXkf1U&hl=en&ei=WbjjSfrSAc-MtgedlaHuDA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1 ... ... ... 50/50 MIX-silicone to levonorgestrel. why is it I could find this online, but the manufacturer couldnt tell me. PLUS, there is a silicone membrane in addition to the mixture. I think I am pissed.   [End]
    • Hey Jill, ... ... You are a sleuth! I am pissed too and s...   karita   5y

Hey Jill, ... ... You are a sleuth! I am pissed too and sitting here with my sister whoís going Ēwhy donít the doctors know this stuff?Ē Itís so frustrating and part of the problem is that the doctors who need to know it are the ones who donít want to know it. The most receptive doctors Iíve had so far are the ENT and allergist. It is so exhausting to keep telling the whole story to doctor after doctor and not getting anywhere. Oh-the one other person totally receptive was the acupuncturist. I only went twice and Iím thinking of going back. It probably helped me the most so far and took a ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I cant tell you how bad I want the acupuncture! Just no $$...   mamaj   5y

I cant tell you how bad I want the acupuncture! Just no $$$$$. even the Mayo clinic lists it as the #1 alternative remedy for connective tissue disorder (for the pain). My back is sooo sore lately. they also acknowledge silica can cause this. Iíll respond to the liver comment here, cause I post too much, lol. Yes-our liver function is related, and I cant imagine why yours would be fatty. I am going to be doing the bitter herb treatment recommended for liver cleansing-seems pretty innocuous. I tried bitter melon today, cause it was all I could get on short notice-and if I didnt try c ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I AM DEFINITELY PISSED! Okay, Mamaj, new assignment:-) (C...   cantwait2bfree   5y

I AM DEFINITELY PISSED! Okay, Mamaj, new assignment:-) (Cause itís the one I am working on right now) How long does silicone stay in body? ... My preliminary information states that silicone isnít broken down (I am imagining it staying intact--hmmm like fat!) and this could be why high levels of fatty liver--both norplant and mirena potential users warned regarding cholesterol LDL issues. ... Just a thought! ... L.   [End]
      • this is from the autoimmune thread, conversation with Hver...   mamaj   5y

this is from the autoimmune thread, conversation with Hveragerthi , who really seems to Ēget itĒ. yeah, not good news..... ... ... My question: ... Also, do you know if/how long it takes for the silicone to clear from the body? Is there anything we could do to move it along? several women here swear by the various body cleanses-but I have always been on the fence about them. ... ... His/her answer: ... The bad news is that liquid silicone is pretty much permanent. They have found that it can migrate in to the fat tissues, and even the brain making it next to possible to get out. The only thing that I fe ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Woman dies following botched silicone injection   mo123   5y  Ü C Ü

Woman Dies Following Botched Silicone Injection ... Family Convinced Cosmetologist Friend Played A Role, But Woman Denies Allegation To CBS 2 HD ... Cause Of Death: Silicone Pulmonary Embolism ... Reporting ... Sean Hennessey ... NEW YORK (CBS) ― ... ... ... A seemingly harmless cosmetic procedure turned deadly for a Bronx woman. She died one day after receiving silicone injections in her thighs, allegedly administered by someone without a medical license. ... ... Fiordaliza Pichardoís husband never thought she needed silicone injections to make her more attractive and would often tell her: ... ... ĒíHey, why you d ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Mirena is made of silicone!!!Possible side effects...   Jane123   5y  Ü C Ü

The Mirena IUD is made from silicone. In 1992 silicone breast implants were banned because thousands of women reported serious side effects from leaking silicone including brain, nervous system, and connective tissue diseases such as Lupus and arthritis. I donít think itís a stretch to surmise that Mirena users could be absorbing silicone into their systems from their highly vascular uteruses. Perhaps weíre getting a double whammy from the artificial hormone AND silicone. I believe placing a foreign body made of silicone into our uteruses could be producing autoimmune disorders in many of ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Did you also know that the Mirena has the same drug in it a...   karita   5y

Did you also know that the Mirena has the same drug in it as Norplant did? The makers of Norplant were sued by 50,ooo women and it is no longer available in the U.S.   [End]
    • it also has barium so it can be seen on the xray.   adamson77   5y

it also has barium so it can be seen on the xray.   [End]
    • So what does that mean? Sorry I donít know what the long t...   mrsnelson78   5y

So what does that mean? Sorry I donít know what the long term effects were of silicone breast implants. Once the silicone was removed did they tend to make a full recovery? I have found it reassuring to see myself getting better and better each month (albeit slow-going) but Iím really curious to know where Iíll be a year or two from now.   [End]
      • http://www.drmyhill.co.uk/article.cfm?id=86 ... ... quick ...   mamaj   5y

http://www.drmyhill.co.uk/article.cfm?id=86 ... ... quick search on silicone-this is what I have found. did not look extensively though. I was under the impression that the actual t was made of silicone-however-upon looking at the Mirena site-is this stuff released WITH the levonorgestrel?   [End]
    • VERY interesting. I had no idea silicone was involved. I do...   Dutchmom   5y

VERY interesting. I had no idea silicone was involved. I donít know about all of you, but right before I got the Mirena removed I truly felt like my body was rejecting it. It felt like my body was screaming, ĒGET THIS THING OUT OF ME NOW!Ē Months later, my naturopath found my vitamin D levels to be low (among other things). The article mentioned giving large doses of vit. D to counteract the effects of the immune response. Just a couple of observations on my end. I hope we get some solid answers some day to this horrible riddle called Mirena so we can put this behind us and move on with ou ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What can I expect from this operation?   #161923   12y  Ü C Ü

In 1969 I had cysts removed from both breasts and silicone implants inserted. Later, in 1982 the silicone was replaced by saline filled inserts. Now I am 77 years old and these implants have ruptured. I have decided to have them removed altogether and although my instincts tell me it is the right thing to do I really have no idea what to expect of the operation, or how it will be afterwards. ... If anyone has had this kind of operation and can share their experience I would be very interested to hear.   [End]
    • ... Hi, ... ... If you will go to the Breast Augmentation ...   #165318   12y

... Hi, ... ... If you will go to the Breast Augmentation And Reconstruction newsletter, you will find plenty of information in the archives about Silicone and Saline implants. ... ... http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BreastAugmentationAndReconstruction/ ... ... Lany Donnelly is the owner of that newsletter. She had silicone implants and they ruptured after a mammogram. ... ... She has a Yahoo Support group: SBI Prayer Forum. She can help you with information about explanting breast implants. ... ... Her email address is Lany25@webtv.net. She is some times hard to get in touch with, but give it a few tries. ... ... I hope ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Dear Ayleen, ... ... In reference to your desire to have e...   #164367   12y

Dear Ayleen, ... ... In reference to your desire to have explantation surgery, I would like to refer you to the web site listed below for answers to your questions regarding explantation surgery: ... ... http://community.webtv.net/Lany25/LifeAfterBreast ... ... ĒExplantation Surgery: Information and AdviceĒ ... ... This page has lists of things you should do prior to surgery, doís and dontís after surgery, contains a list of 20+ abstracts regarding explantation surgery, lists of specialized pathology and radiology laboratories, and has a collection of íbefore and afterí explantation photographs. There are a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Dear Sirs! ... ... I am the honored russian inventor, the ...   #163646   12y

Dear Sirs! ... ... I am the honored russian inventor, the author of ĒIplikator TherapyĒ and ĒKuznetsov`s IplikatorĒ, the president of the Iplikator Therapy Rescuing Hopeless Patients Charity Foundation. ... ... I can propose you that nobody in the world can do. I successfully treat fully hopeless patients, who had treatment by all possible medical means with no desired effect. My method is severe, stern. But it is unbelievably efficient. (read my web) ... ... After almost forty-year successful practice I need a very rich hopeless patient of any age, suffering from any disease. ... The patient pays AFTER re ...   [retrieve this message]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Representativ...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Colloidal Silver Free!
Buy $100 in Non-Colloidal Supplement Products & Get a Free Bottle of A...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Dr. Clark Heating Pad
The most advanced FIR Heating Pad available! Providing effective pain r...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Dr. Clark Zappers
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Zapper frequency device have become widely used and are a...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROWíSģ Lugolís Iodine Soluti...
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Amazing Oleander-Based Skin Cream
The best ever age defying skin cream for wrinkles and uneve...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

81 messages, 19 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 81, 1 pages,  13,988 page views

"How much pain have cost us the evils which have never happened."
~ Thomas Jefferson

Image Galler Silicone Toxicity Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 1.35 sec at 4/20/2014 1:08:46 AM, requested by 54.211.231.221, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=1019 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25