CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums24051 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Parasites: Protozoa Cure Support Forum

Blastocystis hominis, Entamoeba histolytica, Giardia intestinalis, G. lambila, Trichomonas vaginalis, Trypanosoma brucei, T. cruzi, Leishmania donovani, L. mexicana, Balantidium coli, Toxoplasma gondii, Plasmodium, Babesia microti, B. divergens, Cryptosporidium, Microsporidia, Encephalitozoon cuniculi
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR   FAQ  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Human Parasites   Parasites Cleanse   Rules
 584,432 page views     6,228 messages     871 topics     29 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
59h ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Parasites Protozoa     All Forums 
Like Parasites: Protozoa Cure on Facebook.com
Page 29 of 29
1  10  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28   29    

• Borax plus Iodine plus Niacinamide is working   Jerome99   3h  Ü C Ü

I had been feeling so bad lately, actually getting worse despite taking so many different antifungals, that I decided to take drastic measures. I was having trouble functioning at work, my whole body hurt, and I kept passing large chunks of white yeast after my nightly enema. ... ... I had avoided using borax again since I was a little afraid of it. I had tried it three years ago during my first candida crash and wasnít sure if it worked then. This time I figured I had nothing to lose, as I was close to quitting my job, so I went back to the borax. 1/8 tsp in 1 liter of water to drink, and the ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Scientific deduction: surprise!   shroom   3d

Very interesting find. ... ... For those who are unfamiliar, I do ongoing research using stool, blood, and bodily fluid analysis to find possible infectious microbes with the assistance of high-grade microscopy and image capture equipment. I also have a solid background in immunology. ... ... I had a slight infection under the foreskin of the penis, and was able to extract pus, which is basically white blood cells in the act of fighting an infectious invader. ... ... This allowed me to isolate and observe the target pathogen by looking at what is being attacked by the white blood cells (in this case gran ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What is it?!   MrsW123   6d  Ü C Ü

Does anyone know what this is? For the last few days Iíve been cutting out carbs. Iíve also had not so pleasant experiences the last two times Iíve had a glass of milk- one of which was this evening. ... ... Thank you for your help! ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/_A_Forums/Ask_CureZone/image16.jpg   [End]
  • Can you tell me if i have a gut parasite?   #183432   7d  Ü C Ü

I have black things that looks like bugs in m stool at times. a ton of mucus every time i have a bowl movement. alot of times i have what looks like pieces of red tomato, bright green chunks in my stool. my stools are either loose and splatter or bright bright green and loose. when stool is like normal it is a light or very pale color. have major pains in upper stomach. dr have found gastric ulcers in stomach but canít figure out whats causing them. only have bowl movements if i take several lax a day. have tried stool softners and fiber and still cant use it without lax. i have black spec ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Need help identifying possible parasite   Scooby92   11d

Hello, ... Found this after doing a cleanse wondering if itís more than just food material. Been struggling with a parasite infection and tested positive several times for b. hominis. ... Thanks! ... http://curezone.com/upload/Parasites/image102.jpg   [End]
  • alfalfa to treat morgellons   lifetechnologydotcom   12d  Ü C Ü

we would be interested to know if anyone has used the alfalfa treatment that was mentioned at earth clinic as a treatment for morgellons or other parasite infestations.   [End]
  • Possible parasite infection; how do I cure myself   iceyed   15d  Ü C Ü

Hi, ... ... I am a 20 year old male and have recently begun experiencing dramatic concentration problems and memory issues. I keep forgetting literally everything. Been feeling so tired now it stops me from wanting to do anything for over a year now. I cannot follow other peopleís conversations anymore and have forgotten chunks of vocabulary. I get these massive head aches and that feel like someone is taking my scalp and tightening it from the back of my skull. I get so much phlegm it is disgusting and in the mornings often streaked with some blood, I also drool at night and grind my teeth. I ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Ice, ... ... As Ēgrist for YOUR mill,Ē are you aware of...   shotsee   15d

Hi Ice, ... ... As Ēgrist for YOUR mill,Ē are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with MOST of the physical health issues known to humankind, from ingesting the universally powerful ANTIOXIDANT, ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are seriously interested in finding a solution to your health problem(s), and gaining better health in ALL areas of your body, I encourage you to read [at least the first ten paragraphs of] this article, written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. ...   [End]
    • More than likely protozoa, bacteria or other parasites. Do...   linenup   10d

More than likely protozoa, bacteria or other parasites. Do the ParaWellness test which is reliable or others listed here ... ... http://patrickrambling-pb.blogspot.com/2012/12/lessons-from-parasites.html   [End]
  • Could someone help me figure out what is wrong with me? Gre...   Eddieburgers   16d  Ü C Ü

Hello there! ... ... New to this forum and website but I look forward to giving back to the community as well as getting help.. ... ... Right now I need help. So I am in another country, in central america, away from my home in the US. I have been here for 2 weeks now and for the past week I have had chronic diarrea, all day and most nights. No matter what I eat. I tried the B.R.A.T diet for a while and I still had diarrea. So today is day 8 and it seemed to slow down a small small amount, but probably because I am not eating too much.. Everything I eat comes right out! ... ... The other part, is these h ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Did you talk to the locals about medicines available? With ...   linenup   15d

Did you talk to the locals about medicines available? With many of those countries you can walk into a pharmacy and pick up what you need. Did you talk to the locals about herbal medicines? ... ... More than likely protozoa or bacteria.   [End]
      • Thank you for messaging me! I tried many locals but I donít...   Eddieburgers   15d

Thank you for messaging me! I tried many locals but I donít think I have found the right person yet. The language barrier is tough.. I got suggestions about papaya seeds and guanabana leaves, but I am still struggling. I am just trying to get my immune system back up and stop the diarrea. Everything I eat comes right out.. Anything you can suggest that I could ask around for? Thank you so much!   [End]
  • What happens to raw garlic when cook it?   brownecurezone   16d  Ü C Ü

I feel better after eating raw garlic but I never experience an effect when eating cooked garlic. Can anyone list out the chemicals or antioxidants that are present in raw garlic and get destroyed when cooked? Basically I am trying to figure out what getís destroyed when we cook garlic so I can start taking that supplement.   [End]
  • crying... crying, please post to me your advise   fahad44   19d  Ü C Ü

Dears, ... ... Iíve started taking parastroy to kill giradia lamblia which I have been suffering from the last two years, at day , I had headeche then the headache left, I suffered very bad cold in second week and Iíve been suffering from this nasty cold for the last six days, sneezing, throat paid, fever, voice change, and all symptoms of the flue is what Iím suffering from, so kindly advise, having checked some threads in this forum, they are saying this flue symptoms is a good sign of elimination of the parasites as the die off of parasites started and the parasites when they die, they re ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It is true. :D Anytime you do a parasite cleanse and kill p...   BrandyS   19d

It is true. :D Anytime you do a parasite cleanse and kill parasites they release a toxin that causes an immune response and we feel ill. It is a good thing. Drink lots and lots and lots of water to help flush out the toxins, parasites, and to keep your bowels moving. :). ... ...   [End]
      • I think the ginger is a good idea. Just keep on trying to b...   dpk   19d

I think the ginger is a good idea. Just keep on trying to boost your immune system. Chinese medicine has helped me in the past. Rieshi mushrooms should help activate your immune system as well. Taking vitamin d helps me. There are somethings you can try. Lauricidin or monolaurin are very strong antivirals. I would suggest these. superior health products.com sells a case of it. I think was 30 dollars? But, the instructions say not to chew them. It is a large quantity and I chew them as well as take the with water. It helps. If you worried about viruses in particular I would give this a try. ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Many Thanks. I eat a lot of food with fiber and I moved un...   fahad44   17d

Many Thanks. I eat a lot of food with fiber and I moved unusual bowerl   [End]
    • Hula Clark says when they die they release virus and bacter...   Cimber38   19d

Hula Clark says when they die they release virus and bacteria. I think she is right.   [End]
    • The headache you had was probably due to an elevation in am...   FL 1953   19d

The headache you had was probably due to an elevation in ammonia because your urea cycle couldnít keep up. Eat no meat when you start a cleanse or new medication and that can help decrease herxes. As for the flu like symptoms, many people are deficient of Zinc and supplementing with that can be helpful. I would recommend a probiotic like Ortho Biotic or a cheaper one like Florajen3. Your GI flora are the key to getting well and you wonít be well until the bacterial concentrations get back to where they are supposed to be.   [End]
    • Hi Fahad, ... ... The following may [or may not be] of int...   shotsee   14d

Hi Fahad, ... ... The following may [or may not be] of interest: ... ... As Ēgrist for YOUR mill,Ē are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with MOST of the physical health issues known to humankind, from ingesting the universally powerful ANTIOXIDANT, ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are seriously interested in finding a solution to your health problem(s), and gaining better health in ALL areas of your body, I encourage you to read [at least the first ten paragraphs of] this article, written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Every one, ... Iím Glad to let you know, Yesterday, when...   fahad44   11d

Hi Every one, ... Iím Glad to let you know, Yesterday, when I have checked my stool, I have seen long slim white parasite in my stool, then I took to the LAB, it was identified that itís Giardia Lamblia, even this morning little white are in my stomatch, so it seems that the medicine has worked and still few are remaining. Will continue using it. I will send you the picture of the parasite shortelly when I get the stool from LAB.   [End]
  • What is this? Gross!   HelpMe2014   19d  Ü C Ü

... I found this in my stool. Please help me identify them. http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=70460 ... http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=70461 ... http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=70459 ... http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=70463   [End]
  • Nystatin with antibiotics/protozoals   Enthesitis12   19d  Ü C Ü

So I think I have a protozoa and these meds are antibacterial by nature, have you taking nystatin with antibiotics or parasite meds?   [End]
    • There is a distinct difference between a medication that ki...   FL 1953   19d

There is a distinct difference between a medication that kills protozoans and one that kills bacteria. They are very different. As for nystatin, most people who have not been treated and have a protozoal infection have an overgrowth of candida. I prefer fluconazole, but to each their own. If you crave sweets or drink colas, odds are you have a candida overgrowth.   [End]
      • Actually there are rifaximin and nitazoxanide are some that...   Enthesitis12   19d

Actually there are rifaximin and nitazoxanide are some that have dual action; fluc messes up the liver I have elevated enzymes already   [End]
        • Rifaximin is an orphan drug and Nitazoxanide is rarely used...   FL 1953   16d

Rifaximin is an orphan drug and Nitazoxanide is rarely used. Neither is absorbed enough to be considered for anything other than an intestinal issue. You can count on one finger the ones that have both antibiotic and antiprotozoal activity and it often fails to cure protozoal infections. Bacteria and protozoans have differing physical structures and require different mechanisms to compromise their life cycles.   [End]
          • Rifaximin is a commonly used drug for SIBO buddy; paromomyc...   Enthesitis12   16d

Rifaximin is a commonly used drug for SIBO buddy; paromomycin, flagyl, tinidazole, nitazoxanide, rifaxamin and iodoquinole just to name six and unless you have six fingers you donít know what youíre talking about   [End]
            • As a registered pharmacist for over 20 years, I have to dis...   FL 1953   15d

As a registered pharmacist for over 20 years, I have to disagree with your baited statement. If Rifaximin is such a commonly used drug, why havenít I dispensed it in all my years as a pharmacist? Iíll put my years of Biochemistry classes against your Google searches any day. Iíll make sure not to post on your threads anymore as long as you donít send me mean spirited PMís any longer. Fair enough?   [End]
              • You have been a pharmacist for 20 years and havnít ONCE di...   Enthesitis12   13d

You have been a pharmacist for 20 years and havnít ONCE dispensed rifaximin? Thatís impossible. I will take my published papers over your false statements any day.   [End]
                • Lol. Never! And last year, I figured Iíd filled right at 1...   FL 1953   8d

Lol. Never! And last year, I figured Iíd filled right at 1,000,000 prescriptions over the years. Iíve never even seen it in a pharmacy and Iíve worked in about 50 different pharmacies. I hate to burst your bubble, but itís not common and my responses were accurate. I challenge you to call 5 pharmacies and ask the pharmacist if heís even heard of the drug. If he says yes, ask him the mechanism of action. That should be fun.   [End]
                  • My dads prescribed to it...I listed 6 antiprotozoals with a...   Enthesitis12   5d

My dads prescribed to it...I listed 6 antiprotozoals with antibacterial activity, proved you wrong right there...   [End]
                    • Do you realize the differences between anaerobes, protozoan...   FL 1953   5d

Do you realize the differences between anaerobes, protozoans, gram negative and positive bacteria and the way you treat each varies? Do you realize the different ways to treat just gram positive bacteria? No physician in their right mind would treat a bacterial infection with an anti-protozoal other than a sulfonamide and it isnít curative on most protozoans. I feel like Iím arguing with my daughter on something she has no clue about. Go back and read my original answer to your question. I wasnít being a Ēknow-it-allĒ and was just trying to help you and provide you with some informat ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Intense Gut issues, Could really use your advice. THANKS SO...   god23power   19d  Ü C Ü

Hello my beautiful people!!! Love you all...thank you in advance for the insight...guidance and suggestions. Im one of those special people that are just beyond sensitive to everything...My high performance vehicle runs of the highest premium grade fuel...and doesnt put on 91...catch my drift? I am attempting the GAPS diet with SCD and fodmap...with my own modifications of course. auto immune thyroid...and gastritis...oh...and incorporating the genome type diet. -O Blood Type. Pretty much can have swiss chard and zuccinis as far as im aware...Cant really have olive oil just yet...no avos.. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Sticky stool   cm810   20d  Ü C Ü

Hello! ... This is my first post but I have been browsing curezone for some time. Basically the problem I have is sticky stool. By which I mean it takes a long time to wipe clean after a bowel movement. Iíve had this for as long as I can remember. It doesnít float, leave grease in the toilet or smell (too) bad though. It doesnít seem to matter what I eat, whether I increase or decrease fibre or how much water I consume (tends to be around 8 glasses a day). My suspicions are that it might be either parasites, candida, leaky gut, lack of bile or dysbiosis. ... ... My other symptoms are: Incomplete ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Your stools are a good indicator to overall health. Sticky...   FL 1953   19d

Your stools are a good indicator to overall health. Sticky or greasy stools are a sure sign of an active immune response due to a pathogen or pathogens. In a perfect world, your stools would be small pellets like a deerís and there would be no smell. You wold not even have to wipe (although I would advise it.) If your stools are not like this, your immune system needs some work. The first order is to determine what you have. From the sound of it, you may have more than one pathogen. Get diagnosed and then you can head in the right direction. As for now, eat no processed foods, no me ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Would small pellets not be indicative of constipation? The ...   cm810   16d

Would small pellets not be indicative of constipation? The diet Iím about to go on includes only grass fed organic meats and organic veg while eliminating grains etc. Could it be caused by a parasite? My father passed a long worm a few years back while I was living with him but I recently had a parasitology from my doctors which came back negative. Not sure how accurate they are so I think I will need to give Hulda clarkís parasite cleanse a go. Sorry for my naivety but how would an immune response cause sticky stool? Not disagreeing just trying to be as informed as I can be! Thank you so ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Small pellets are not indicative to constipation. Constipa...   FL 1953   15d

Small pellets are not indicative to constipation. Constipation comes from a decrease in sodium levels which correlates to a decrease in water volume. Dehyradtion. While grass fed organic meats are what is best, all meats are acidic. When meats are eaten, the GI flora has high concentrations of bacteria to help digest and assimilate meats. From my experience, your immune system is not working at full capacity when those bacteria are in high concentration in the GI tract. We need meat as many people are anemic, but IMO, your immune response suffers when we eat it. As for sticky stools ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Safe and successful zapping   parazapper   22d  Ü C Ü

There are scare stories of scattering and other issues about zapping being circulated. ... ... After over 14 years of experience and many thousands of customers telling of their experience, I will tell you that most of these problems is from doing the wrong things or incorrect usage or inefficient zappers. ... ... If you are thinking about zapping then you need to read first to get the right zappers, accessories, and techniques. ... ... I have posted a FAQ http://paradevices.com/parazapper_faq.html ... and a free PDF http://paradevices.com/how_to_zap.pdf which cover a lot of information on zapping. ... ... Howev ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Is this just mucus in stool or something else (passed an o...   Kitarist   23d  Ü C Ü

So i had a 23 days long water fast and before i went to it i ate some nuts and some veggies. So it seems thats the stool that came out after the 23 days of water fast. ... ... My question is what is that thing on the stool? Mucus or something else? It happens sometimes but its not so thick as now. ... ... here is a pic: ... ... imgur. com/aML6O9J.jpg ... ... Just copy and remove the space to see the link.   [End]
  • Is this Candida?   pablosantos   23d  Ü C Ü

I have had a coated tongue for some years, the doctor has told me not to worry about it. ... ... Iím not sure if it is Candida as it doesnít look like a yeast infection, just a layer that seems to be secreted through my tongue, worse at the back and it is more of a yellow colour? ... ... I do have other symptoms, certain foods can cause almost immediate gas / flatulence, on occasion I get diarrhea - but that is usually after very greasy food. ... ... I also suffer from dry skin, generally on the face, post nasal drip, a continually flushed face and a sore throat on waking up. ... ... And despite always havi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • epower zapper first line treatment of parasites   lifetechnologydotcom   23d  Ü C Ü

it is worth mentioning that we have had some good results with the epower zapper machine from sun ancon. ... ... it seems to be more powerful and effective than a handheld or skin mounted zapper. ... ... of course, zappers are not a panacea but when there is evidence to suggest the involvement of parasites then it is a good idea to use a zapper as a first line treatment.   [End]
  • Image Embedded HELP IDENTIFY Please, it grabbed a pill of mine, ewe   Beetgarden   23d  Ü C Ü

Can anyone take a guess what this is after 2.5 weeks into dr Clarkís parasite cleanse. I washed it w an old strainer I no longer wanted for about 30 min so the pieces might not be whole any longer. . Please, any thoughts? My last lab test, neg. I think I was misdiagnosed wi sarcoidosis years ago, it think itís really parasites they missed! ... ... There are orange things, a red hing that looks like a piece of a red grapefruit, so many things, that look nothing like anything Iíve eaten. ... ... On the spoon is a pill that the greenish blob thing next to it was holding onto, not sure what ki ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Arginine & Ornithine Dr Clark's parasite cleanse   pawaa   24d  Ü C Ü

I just received Dr Clarkís complete parasite cleanse kit and the two products that I am confused about are ornithine and arginine. I wasnít aware of them being optional to take. Would not taking them affect the cleanse itself? Is ornithine a sleeping aid and arginine a daytime stimulant? It also says going off caffeine is recommended but is this only IF I took the arginine? ... ...   [End]
    • I beleieve they are for rebuilding damaged tissues. I dont ...   Cimber38   24d

I beleieve they are for rebuilding damaged tissues. I dont think the caffeine had anything to do with them.   [End]
    • Most protozoans cause a problem as polyamines are destroyed...   FL 1953   23d

Most protozoans cause a problem as polyamines are destroyed during the cytokine cascade. The rate limiting step in polyamine production is ornithine decarboxylase and it acts on ornithine. The problem occurs since most polyamines are intracellular and their extracellular destruction causes and imbalance between intracellular and extracellular spermadine. Arginine is the cofactor in transport between intracellular and extracellular polyamines and it is believed that protozoans deplete arginine. In essences, Dr Clark just wants to replenish what is being lost by normal bodily processes t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Green thing moving under my skin   lindapsmoore   25d  Ü C Ü

3 nights ago I noticed something moving under the skin on my fingers, coming down from my knuckles to near the cuticles. Whatever it is, they are on several fingers, not just one and I and other members of my family have seen them for the past 3 nights but not during the day. Every day I look and I think they are gone but at night they are back. NO, I am not on drugs, there IS something under my skin moving! I have seen them all over my hands and in certain spots they look purple and other spots they look green. They are maybe 1/2 inch long or smaller, very narrow almost like a piece of ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Morgellons fibers? ... ... Get a $5 jewelerís loupe and c...   threader   25d

Morgellons fibers? ... ... Get a $5 jewelerís loupe and compare them to Google Images of Morgellons. ... ... Self diagnosis of the Morg fibers is quite easy, if this is your issue. Itís tougher to identify the underlying issues that promote the Morgellons Syndrome, however.   [End]
    • It sounds like scabies. They love the fingers, especially i...   kasima   25d

It sounds like scabies. They love the fingers, especially inbetween the fingers. They are resistant to permethrin. I got rid of most of mine by coating my arms and legs in coconut oil and Bentonite clay. You can actually watch them come up through the clay to try to breath, but they get trapped and pulled out. Put the coconut oil on your hands and watch to see if they come out. If you have no coconut oil, use vegetable oil. It smothers them.   [End]
  • Threadworms in eyes   zippedo   26d  Ü C Ü

Could anyone please advise how to treat Threadworms in eyes? I have had threadworms for 6 weeks now, a very intense infestation. After 7 x tablets of Mebendazole, 3 x Pyrantel (6 chocolate pieces taken each time) and 1 x dose of Stromectol(Ivermectin) taken 3mg of 4 tablets in one single dose. I still have the worms & now after taking herbal treatments containing wormwood & black walnut & cloves the worms have seemed to have migrated to my eyes. They seem to have shifted from my ears and nose but I have terrible pain behind my eyes and they are sensitive to light. During my infection I hav ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Try rubbing your eye lids really good with colloidal silver...   Cimber38   26d

Try rubbing your eye lids really good with colloidal silver. You will see the tiny white threads come out of the small creases of your eyes. DO this a few times a day. Itís a little drying but it helped me a lot. I think you may have more than just pin worms if they went inside your eye ball.   [End]
      • Hello! ... ... I am a newbie here but have had same issu...   Transformer1   26d

Hello! ... ... I am a newbie here but have had same issue. I rinse eyes every morning and night with Collyrium eye wash to get rid of any foreign objects. I also rinse eyes, nose, ears every morning and night while in bath which is diluted with epsom salt and tea tree oil. This helps manage the situation for more comfort. ... ... Iíve also found that eating tons of garlic (yes - at every meal, several cut up cloves), pumpkin seeds (mucho) and tons of water with lemon really helps flush things out. ... ... Best of luck, ... ... K   [End]
        • http://www.milldental.com/meridian-tooth-chart/ ... sometim...   phelp   26d

http://www.milldental.com/meridian-tooth-chart/ ... sometimes this chart is interesting. Eye issues can be hidden dental issue-root canal infections ect. check how close the root tips is to your eyes-you may find the problem you are missing is dental   [End]
          • There are reports in the Russian internet of using Datura l...   ytcure   25d

There are reports in the Russian internet of using Datura leaves to lure unknown warms from eyes and lungs. ... ... I have not tried it yet. ... ... The procedure is to make a smoke from small amounts of Datura leaves and direct that smoke into eyes and inhale it. ... ... The leaves are poisonous, so itís better to use gloves when putting the leaves on the hot pen. ... ... Also itís probably good to stop if you start feeling drunk. ...   [End]
      • Thanks for the info. I am thinking now they maybe in my sin...   zippedo   24d

Thanks for the info. I am thinking now they maybe in my sinuses as I am having a lot of pain behind the eyes & middle forehead. I have also had pain in my ear canals so thinking they maybe living off the mucus in my sinuses. Will try the Colloidal Silver anyway, I presume it is safe enough to coat the eyelids. Thanks again, will try anything   [End]
  • Candida byproducts producing brain fog   brownecurezone   26d  Ü C Ü

Hey, ... ... My current issue is that after eating I always get some kind of brain fog no matter what. From the first bite. I believe this is due to a tightening of my gut. However I lose my fast thinking speeds. Does anyone encounter this and have an herb or supplement to speed up thinking when this occurs? ... ... This problem originates from Candida   [End]
    • Could you elaborate more on your complete symptom history? ...   tpno2005   26d

Could you elaborate more on your complete symptom history? I have something that may help but only if this brain fog fits the same pattern.   [End]
      • Iíve been using butyric acid supplements to help with this....   LymegirlPA   24d

Iíve been using butyric acid supplements to help with this. You can research online the many benefits of this stuff. If you want to get in in your food, grass-fed butter has the highest amounts. Green Pastures & another company make grass-fed butter oil, but itís quite expensive. If I had the spare cash that would be the way Iíd go. However the butter route is more do-able so in addition to my supplement, I eat a good amount of butter daily. ... ... Another option is to eat resistant starch like Bobís red mill unmodified potato starch (uncooked), green bananas etc. Any good bacteria left ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Doing Humaworm, can anyone identify these?   tdog333   26d  Ü C Ü

Iím in the middle of doing humaworm, I got sorta constipated so I just drank 15 grams of vitamin C to induce diarrhea. ... ... These things came out, Iíve seen them a few times before, like when I do enemaís but they normally are not quite as big. These were the bigger ones, there were quite a lot, probably 50+ total. ... ... ... Here are the links: ... http://s1.postimg.org/szrr171fj/20140322_013842.jpg ... ... http://s1.postimg.org/ll2f8tfjz/20140322_013909.jpg ... ... http://s1.postimg.org/crbirpslb/20140322_013918.jpg ... ... The black thing is a piece of a kidney bean Iím pretty sure   [retrieve this message]
    • They look like broken up pieces of liver flukes to me dude,...   MaisondeAlbicans   26d

They look like broken up pieces of liver flukes to me dude, good work bro!! ... ... Iíd say passing 50 of these badgers could mean your liver was under some serious stress and explain the problems you have been having! ... ... Impaired liver function is part of my problem actually, I have spots on the side of my tongue indicating liver/gallbladder stresses according to chinese medicine principles. Iím day two into humaworm, hope to see some of these in another week or two then, I can actually feel movement in my upper abdomen/liver area and have done for some time eesh   [End]
      • I canít edit my post but I just got a new one out here are ...   tdog333   26d

I canít edit my post but I just got a new one out here are the pics: ... http://s12.postimg.org/w73ubrr2l/20140322_024604.jpg ... http://s12.postimg.org/xxmvd98lp/20140322_024618.jpg ... ... And thanks man! My liver has been very sluggish and so that makes a lot of sense. ... I had some crawling sensations in my nostril area for the first few days doing humaworm and my intestines too, so I bet you got somethin comin lol   [End]
        • Looks like something youíd find in a bag of Haribo haha, be...   MaisondeAlbicans   26d

Looks like something youíd find in a bag of Haribo haha, better out than in! ... ... Iíve been GSE/saltwatering my sinuses and generally speaking they are clearest they have ever been. I did have a funny twinge up there earlier now you mention though, iím on day two. ... ... How many days until you noticed stuff like that coming out dude? ... ... Bit graphic also but are you seperating those from solids or are they coming out seperate?\ ... ... Iím liquids only currently so all I see is brown liquid currently with white stringy yeast looking crud. ... ... Given what you mentioned on my post iím looking forward to ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Haha totally, the weird thing is once I got all that out I ...   tdog333   26d

Haha totally, the weird thing is once I got all that out I felt immediate relief, like before I even looked in the toilet bowel. ... ... I think its been 12-13 days now since I started humaworm. ... ... Well I did a vitamin C flush since my colon was hurting earlier, they all just float on top of the water so I didnít separate at all. Makes me realize I should probably do a liver flush asap. Iím gonna start gearing up to do one in a week I guess. ... ... Haha exactly, I bet after not eating that will be delicious. When you start humaworm make sure you are eating   [End]
            • Iíve already started, better start eating! Iíd enquired wit...   MaisondeAlbicans   26d

Iíve already started, better start eating! Iíd enquired with HW about my fasting and they said go for it, at same time iíd have surmised fiber is important for removal of any critters so decided 15 days with fasting and 15 days with food. I think starting on simply veggies and soups with a little coconut oil for now would certainly be more beneficial than detrimental. ... ... Funny thing is I never really suffer with die off, it comes and goes but I never feel pain... It was clearing up with this master cleanse, tongue was almost pink... Now I done 2 days of just water and humaworm my tongue is ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Inflammation during cleanse   ellistwo   27d

Im a newbie here. I have parasites and recently started a Dr Natura cleanse.Briefly 10 months ago I went to the doctor because I had numbness/tingling in my left hand which went into the full length of my arm. I was unable to use my arm, my arm had extended to my back and I couldnít dress myself etc..My doctor stated I had inflammation and wanted to check me for cancer. I did not have insurance, my doctor gave me steriods and put me on steriods for 30 days and put on bedrest for 30 days. At this time my doctor told me to go to the emergency room with my list of ailments. Stating they would ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Reg numbness/tingling it ímightí be because the parasite ma...   Soly047   27d

Reg numbness/tingling it ímightí be because the parasite managed to invade your CNS. If thatís the case steriods are dangerous here so are the meds. However thatís if itís down to parasites and they did invade your CNS. Once again it could be down to other issues as well or a mix of issues. Where have you seen numerous roundworms? In your stool? Were they alive?   [End]
      • A few years ago I passed a roundworm?? about 5 inches long ...   ellistwo   27d

A few years ago I passed a roundworm?? about 5 inches long that had about 20 alive worms hanging from the head?? it came out alone and wiggling. I see white long things in bowel movement now. Assuming it is the same. I see no movement. But I do feel movement inside my rectum before movement Also a few years ago I passed a piece of a brown worm that had oval shaped attachments on it, It appeared to have something similar to a screen over the oval shapes similar to stereo speaker screen. I hope that makes sense. Thank you   [End]
        • Were you ever diagnosed with any CNS injury/issue? Did you ...   Soly047   27d

Were you ever diagnosed with any CNS injury/issue? Did you ever had any issue with your immune system from what you know/diagnosed? Do you have any seizures? Headaches? Memory loss? Any other motor function issues? Any issues with the balance? Numbness/tingling come and goes right?   [End]
          • I have never been sick in my life until 10 months ago. No p...   ellistwo   27d

I have never been sick in my life until 10 months ago. No problems with headaches, seizures. Although 10 months ago in addition to inflammation, I had some memory loss and balance issues. After not getting help from doctors I began vitamins and memory loss has improved but still have some issues but great improvement. Balance has improved 99%. I had joint pain, I couldnt get out of bed in the morning. Muscle pain. Exercising was extermly painful so i quit. 10 months ago also had muslce pain that was quick and random. My doctor said that I possibly had a magnesuim defiency and that started ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I should have mentioned I have had back issues from a wreck...   ellistwo   27d

I should have mentioned I have had back issues from a wreck many years ago. No nerve damage to my knowledge ...   [End]
  • Parasites/ worms Please help - sorry about the gross pics   Kpup   30d  Ü C Ü

Hi there ... ... Iíve been unwell for about a year and a half ... I have more testing done than you can imagine with nothing definitive ... Coming back other than very low ferritin, low WBC, High sex binding hormone, high resting heart rate and low blood pressure - that was pretty much it from numerous scans, blood tests, X-rays,ultrasounds etc. ... ... My symptoms, fatigue (not sleepy), hair falling out and changing texture, body odour, new allergies to foods, grass, pollen, additives and hay fever. ... I started intermittently lactating. Hives, nausea and dizziness in the mornings. Poor circulation (ie. m ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Kpup, ... ... The object which is shown in your images ...   shroom   28d

Hi Kpup, ... ... The object which is shown in your images are not any type of worm, but the tests you report showing unknown parasites could mean the lab discovered something belonging to wide variety of zoonotic parasites. Digestive problems are often related to something which has evaded your natural immune responses and causes symptoms. ... Many things need to be ruled out before one can assume parasites are the primary cause. ... Of course, given the fact clinical medicine has serious limitations where diagnostics are concerned,it is easier to presume parasites exist causing health complications, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Is this ringworm?   getwellsoon   32d  Ü C Ü

Hello, ... ... A couple dry patches on the neck with red in middle, does this look like ringworm to you?? ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/_Q_R_Forums/Ringworm/tn-Ringworm_.jpg ... ... ... Thanks!   [End]
  • update on my parasites/gas problems   jjane14   32d  Ü C Ü

I followed up the parasite cleanse I took with a total body flush/cleanse (called Body Cleanse 360) from the same maker. I finished the total body cleanse on the 10th and parasites are still coming out of me, and itís been about a week since I finished. I mustíve had a ton of parasites in me. Also Iím still not having a lot of gas since I took the cleanses, I only really have gas when I have to move my bowels. ... I went to my gastroenterologist appointment on the 14th and she prescribed me metronidazole 500MG to get rid of bad bacteria in my gut. At first I was nervous to tell her about the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello Jjane14 ... Could you please be more explicit on the ...   godman   32d

Hello Jjane14 ... Could you please be more explicit on the kind of parasites. Please can you send an image of some of theme so I can learn from your experience. I did the parasites cleans too. And went Thereafter for a stole and blood test, but nothing was found. Chocolateguy2014gmailcom   [End]
    • ĒI went to my gastroenterologist appointment on the 14th an...   Malodorsyndrome   32d

ĒI went to my gastroenterologist appointment on the 14th and she prescribed me metronidazole 500MG to get rid of bad bacteria in my gut.Ē You do realize that your gut flora comprises of good and bad bacteria? Your intestines also is home to yeast. The solution is to strike a balance between good and bad bacteria. More than likely you might have an over abundance of bad bacteria in your gut.   [End]
  • Post cholecystectomy, getting sicker, can't take Epsom Salt...   wisteriamama   32d  Ü C Ü

Iím an overweight 54 y/o with stomach distention, sleepy after meals, brain fog/memory, and pressure upwards. Iím getting sicker after a cholecystectomy last August. Prior to that I had flushed 3 times in the last few years (H.Clark) with some success. In Aug I had emergency surgery after a castor oil pack didnít work, liver was hot to touch-and they found a stuck stone (not during a flush) and a kidney stone. Now I am super itchy everywhere, day and night. So I researched all that and remembered I needed a liver flush (epiphany). Friday night I tried another flush (Canít take much juice-s ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I would start with the right testing to find out if there i...   linenup   32d

I would start with the right testing to find out if there is infection in the GI tract and not guess at what I have. Every type of infection requires a different approach. A one size fits all approach can be problematic when it comes to treatment approaches. The GI tract is highly susceptible to infection and should always be the first place if infection is suspected. patrickrambling-pb.blogspot.com/2012/12/lessons-from-parasites.html ... ... Flushing is more of a bile promoter and not so much of a deep liver cleanser. Liv52 is a popular liver cleanse product. There are many like products t ...   [retrieve this message]
      • You might want to check with your healthcare provider about...   linenup   31d

You might want to check with your healthcare provider about the use of ox bile as a digestive enzyme. I have read that some people who had their gallbladder removed had benefits from this. Bile serves many functions including attacking pathogenic organisms in the gut.   [End]
      • Thank you for your quick reply. I was tested via biomeridia...   wisteriamama   31d

Thank you for your quick reply. I was tested via biomeridian for parasites 6 years ago and had liver flukes at that time, underwent herbal treatment for 3 months and assume they were flushed out. However,I think my liver has been congested with stones for some time b/c of other symptoms. I have NAC, does that help with methylation? Thank you for recommending ox bile. I think Standard Process has a good remedy for that. I was wondering about malic acid vs apple juice and also if there was any other way to get the sludge out quickly b/c of this terrible itchiness.   [End]
        • NAC can help but there are many things in the methylation c...   linenup   30d

NAC can help but there are many things in the methylation cycle including methionine, taurine and most of the b vitamins. There are a number of testing facilities and educational material online. I am thinking Dr. Amy Yasko has some good information as well as Dr. Deth. ... ... Traditional Chinese Medicine offers some good diagnostics (tongue and pulse diagnosis) as well as herbal formulas. Acupressure points can be used for liver stagnation. ... ... Regarding the liver fluke issue, have you had any traditional testing for this, or go back and get retested?   [End]
  • Image Embedded Picture of my new parasite   RR Educational shroom   33d

Thought I would share with the group a micro-image of the parasite I picked-up sometime over the last few months. ... ... Q: Why do parasites tend to accumulate other ĒlikeĒ parasites? ... ... A: Because parasites commonly reside in some animal as a primary home. If it is transferred to other animal or human, it must either adapt or pass on through other life forms in an attempt to find itís reservoir host (home host animal). It does this by mutating to find a balance with temporary host. This involves interference with biochemical pathways of the host, and immunopathology (immune reactions)which ca ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Immune Response   FL 1953   35d

We all know how important your diet is when you have a protozoal infection, but how many of us are really eating like we should be eating? The reason I say this is because I ĒthoughtĒ I was eating good when I actually was not. Looking at the big picture, why is diet important? The answer is Ēit can maximize your immune response.Ē On the contrary, improper eating can inhibit your immune response. I can tell you what maximized my immune response. Eating organic spinach and vegetables with no processed foods or meat. This allowed my GI Flora to recolonize to the appropriate level for e ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 29 of 29
1  10  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28   29    

Filter Messages: order by

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

6,228 messages, 871 topics, topics per page limited to: 30, average number of messages per page: 215, 29 pages,  584,432 page views

"There is nothing in conventional medicine today that treats chronic degenerative conditions as successfully as holistic therapies."
~ Joanne Stefanatos, D.V.M.

Image Galler Parasites Protozoa Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 1.40 sec at 4/17/2014 4:55:30 PM, requested by 174.129.163.183, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=1012&p=7 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25