CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums24550 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Brain Injury Cure, Stroke Cure, Brain Aneurysm Cure Support Forum

Acquired Brain Injury, Traumatic Brain Injury
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 115,081 page views     576 messages     119 topics     3 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
23d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Brain Injury     All Forums 
Like Brain Injury Cure, Stroke, Aneurysm on Facebook.com
Page 3 of 3
1  2   3    

• Brain atrophy (shrinkage). HELP.   #178560   28d  Ü C Ü

Hi, I need some advice and help. ... ... My brain has VISIBILY shrunken, I can tell this because when I look in the mirror my eyes are smaller and have sunken backwards into my head, I have hollow dark circles under my eyes, and newly formed wrinkles, I AM ONLY 24 YEARS OLD, My face looks that of a corpse. ... ... I have servere depression and anxiety and have had this for 8 years with only a couple of years of releif from the DEPRESSION. My memory is so bad, my concentration is poor and all of my motivaiton is gone. ... ... In the last 4 years I had a servere eating disorder, anorexia and bulimia, I abu ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Oh, and I havenít had a drink in 6 months and Iím still not...   #178560   28d

Oh, and I havenít had a drink in 6 months and Iím still not seeing any positive changes.   [End]
      • (sorry about all the.misspellings here) My good! What have ...   TakeCare   27d

(sorry about all the.misspellings here) My good! What have you done to your body? (this is not an attack) But obiously you have done.lot of harm to him for whatever the reason. ... ... I think is important for your recovery to think about why have done all that to your self and work on that. ... ... Thank good you already have changed many things for the better. That will make the path easier. ... ... ... I dont know if yoir brain have shrinked but I dont think so. ... ... A few years ago I did noice something similar. I had a healthy looking face and the.one day I noiced my face and expresion changed. My eyer ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello there ... ... Sorry you are going through such a rou...   peggyaus   27d

Hello there ... ... Sorry you are going through such a rough time- and yes you can heal, ofcourse you can. Here is what you need to think about: ... ... Anxiety/depression is often biochemical; influences can be poor diet, dietary deficiencies (vitamin mineral deficiencies, almost certain with purging/extreme dieting, heavy metal overload, parasite overload/ hormonal imbalances. You said in another post youíre hypothyroid - I would get onto iodine supplemention to heal your thyroid. I would also think about doing a parasite cleanse as the other poster has suggested given your high sugar binging a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iím going to ask you to think outside the box for a moment....   joegrane   27d

Iím going to ask you to think outside the box for a moment. ... ... Iím not suggesting that I know what factors are involved in your situation, but Iíll share a few leads Iíve heard have been helpful to others. ... ... Are you trying to self-medicate the anxiety and depression with alcohol? ... ... Besides the obvious use of medications for anxiety and depression, you could take vitamins, minerals, etc that the body needs to make its natural anti-anxiety and anti-depression chemicals. ... ... Magnesium is at the top of the list of things to try since it is involved in production of brain chemicals related ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Your brainís probably not shrunken. Thereís bone between y...   omo   26d

Your brainís probably not shrunken. Thereís bone between your eyes and your brain so a shrinking brain wonít suck your eyes in. ... ... Whateverís causing your symptoms can be fixed. Live a healthy life and youíll heal. Eat the right amount of good foods, get regular and restful sleep, eliminate stress (including your own anxieties).   [End]
    • Brain shrinkage? You joking? Not trying to undermine your s...   Faith110   26d

Brain shrinkage? You joking? Not trying to undermine your suffering by any means, but what youíre saying just isnít physically possible. I will say that based on my own experience your eyes can look more sunken in after severe and quick weight loss, and can take some time to look normal again even after youíve gained your weight back. A couple other possibilities- hypothyroidism can make the skin around your eyes puffy, making them look sunken in; there is also the factor of collagen loss in AF which can also make the eyes look more sunken in due to the thinning of the skin around the eye ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Well itís weird how desesperate this person was and how man...   TakeCare   25d

Well itís weird how desesperate this person was and how many ideas we gave her/him but he/she doesnít show up.   [End]
        • It isnt uncommon on this forum, new posters turn up, post s...   wiredgeneration   25d

It isnt uncommon on this forum, new posters turn up, post some frantic question and franticly explain how sick they are, then never re-post, sometimes after good people have spent much time trying to help them in their plight. Its unfortunately a big problem with Curezone, that and the toxic trolls.   [End]
          • ummm how much fun! I donít even have time for doing all the...   TakeCare   25d

ummm how much fun! I donít even have time for doing all the stuff I want to do in a day and then there are people that have so much free time that can came here to made up stories. The world is in balance ;-) Great!   [End]
            • You havent had the proper curezone experience yet! We have ...   wiredgeneration   25d

You havent had the proper curezone experience yet! We have a toxic troll that comes in from time to time. I think it is when he is on release from an institution as they are sporadic but then happen frequently...he fell in love with me and stalked every post I made, hence why I have a new wiredgeneration profile :) , ... ... Then there was a fruit nutter claiming people with AF actually have rabies or Malaria because AF dosent exist and that we should eat 10,000 sugar calories a day and we would be healthy... ... ... Funnily neither of them ever had adrenal fatigue :)   [End]
  • The ďLeaky BrainĒ   BSA EDUCATIONAL Dr.Jeff   63d  Ü C Ü

ĒDo you suffer from depression, anxiety, brain fog, headaches, or insomnia? How about Alzheimerís, Parkinsonís, dementia, Multiple sclerosis, ALS, seizures, or Autism? All of these neurological conditions have a common cause Ė chronic inflammation of the brain. Now answer this question Ė Have you ever taken antibiotics? If so, then the likelihood that youíll experience one of these conditions, or others like them, is much greater.Ē ... ... The ďLeaky BrainĒ aka Blood-Brain Barrier Hyperpermeability Syndrome ... http://candidaplan.com/blog/1036/leaky-brain-or-blood-brain-barrier-hyperpermeability-s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 28 Causes Of Brain Injuries Lumped Under the Term Alzheime...   nonviolentfood   66d  Ü C Ü

28 Causes Of Alzheimerís: Homocysteine In Meat And Fish, Aspartame in Diet Colas, Alcohol Etc Edit ... ... ... William Shakespeare in ĒTwelfth NightĒ: ĒHe is a heavy eater of beef. Methinks it doth harm to his wit.Ē ... ... * ... Homocysteine, uric acid, animal fat or cholesterol, mercury, lead, and many other metals are some of the many compounds ... present in meat and fish which harm the brain. Aluminum compounds and alcohol consumption as well cause loss of brain function. A number of brain diseases are lumped under the term Alzheimerís which is generally a deterioration of brain function through loss ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Magnetic Pulser Usage Question   SirRyasis   76d  Ü C Ü

Greetings CureZonians and Fellow Pulsers! ... ... Iím new here, and to magnetic pulsing, so I apologize for the ignorance of this message if it has been covered here before or if the question is embarrassingly basic in nature. I just got the Sota Pulser a few days ago and have been using it for about 40 minutes each time. However, it remains unclear to me if it will only work on a region it is hovering over or if it is placed in a central region (e.g. my stomach), if that would benefit my brain, neck, or other areas in my body? I have a very complex problem which is overall diagnosed as Chro ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The further away the coil is, the weaker the signal. ... ....   parazapper   73d

The further away the coil is, the weaker the signal. ... ... In physics this is defined as being inversely proportional to the square root of the distance. ... ... This means that the signal falls off rapidly with distance. ... ... Try this: find a pond with lots of green pond water in it, and lots of microbes. get 2 or 3 separate jars of the water. ... ... Pulse one with the pulser right next to it, one from 6 inches away, one from one foot away and one from 2 feet away. ... ... Let us know what you find.   [End]
  • Alzheimers Senility, Dementia: Caused by Meat, Fish, Alcoho...   nonviolentfood   82d  Ü C Ü

Alzheimerís Senility, Dementia: Caused by Meat, Fish, Alcohol, Aluminum, Mercury ... ... ... ... Homocysteine, uric acid, animal fat or cholesterol, mercury, lead, and many other metals are some of the many compounds ... present in meat and fish which harm the brain. Aluminum compounds and alcohol consumption as well cause loss of brain function. ... ... ... William Shakespeare in ĒTwelfth NightĒ: ĒHe is a heavy eater of beef. Methinks it doth harm to his wit.Ē ... ... DIET ... ... 1. The prime cause of Alzheimerís (senility, dementia) is the homocysteine protein in meat and fish, ... a protein breaking down to amyloid p ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Want to save your brain from dementia? Hit the treadmill an...   RN EDUCATIONAL InCharge   3mo  Ü C Ü

... NaturalNews) The longest-ever study examining the effect of lifestyle choices on chronic disease has concluded that moderate exercise may be the single most effective way to prevent dementia. ... ... "What the research shows is that following a healthy lifestyle confers surprisingly large benefits to health," lead researcher Peter Elwood said. "Healthy behaviors have a far more beneficial effect than any medical treatment or preventative procedure." ... ... The study, conducted by researcher from the Cardiff University and published in the journal PLOS ONE , followed 2,23 ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Brain Health Research   CLEW   4mo  Ü C Ü

The heartbroken parents of Avielle Richman, a young victim of the Sandy Hook shooting incident, have formed an organization to investigate brain pathologies, injury and treatments for those suffering from mental illness. I salute them for transforming such a negative into a positive that the world desperately needs. ... ... ĒThe Avielle Foundation seeks to understand brain pathologies that lead to aggression and violence and to foster community and community-based initiatives to apply these understandings for the health, wellness, and protection our loved ones. ... ... We have established the Avie ...   [retrieve this message]
    • all of these people were on psych meds from what iíve read.   pranaman   88d

all of these people were on psych meds from what iíve read.   [End]
      • Yeh, Iím not a fan of psych meds at all... After losing my ...   CLEW   88d

Yeh, Iím not a fan of psych meds at all... After losing my Grandmother I was talked into taking prozac for 6 months. When 6 months was up and I was still very blue, the doctor wanted to increase the dose and I said ĒNo way!Ē ... As I weaned off that stuff, I never felt so MEAN in my life! If the wind was blowing I was mad about it, and treated everyone awful, when really thatís not my nature... You could ĒfeelĒ the anger physically working through the body. UGH! Now I have somewhat of an understanding of how dangerous some meds can be.   [End]
  • Traumatic Brain Injury - treatments that helped me. PART 1   Empowerment   6mo  Ü C Ü

Hi, the following is bits of information I have typed from time to time. I will post more information about things that helped me recover from Traumatic Brain Injury when I have time to do so. ... ... My very Best Wishes to anybody who is looking for treatments for brain injury. Donít give up. I was told there is no treatment and no cure. I had to cure myself. Iím still not 100%, but Iíve come a long, long way, all through my own efforts, using things that cost nothing, or next to nothing. ... ... Most people Iíve met who have a brain injury believe everything their doctors tell them. They have no i ...   [retrieve this message]
    • DIET -- FOODS ... ... ... BEANS Ė the true brain food .....   RN SUCCESS Empowerment   6mo

DIET -- FOODS ... ... ... BEANS Ė the true brain food ... ... It is often said that fish is Ďbrain foodí. Perhaps the fish I consumed in my youth could be considered thus, however the fish I today find available is loaded with mercury and other poisons. Since acquiring a brain injury, I donít experience any benefit to my brain after eating fish; in fact, I find my now-sensitive brain reacts rather poorly to fish and seafood, so I avoid them. ... ... ... Beans, on the other hand, are beautiful music to the brain. Beans and bean sprouts are packed with nitrogen, which fuels new cell growth and cell repair. G ...   [retrieve this message]
      • SELF-TREATMENT ... ... ... When I learned I had a brain i...   RN SUCCESS Empowerment   6mo

SELF-TREATMENT ... ... ... When I learned I had a brain injury, I began treating the injury with anything I could think of, to reduce the trauma to the brain and to encourage growth and repair of brain tissue. My symptoms began to improve immediately, and they continue to improve. ... ... Some things work for me, some things donít. My goal is 100% recovery. ... ... ... THE FIRST TREATMENT I TRIED ... ... The first treatment I tried was what I now call Water Pillow Therapy. The results were astounding and instantaneous. I was exhilarated and very relieved to have found a simple way to reduce the trauma and the sh ...   [retrieve this message]
        • That was an AMAZING testimonial on Water Pillow Therapy. I...   Matrix101   6mo

That was an AMAZING testimonial on Water Pillow Therapy. I have never heard of it before. I did a quick search and couldnít find any information on this on the web. Do you have any website info? Or is this just a healing method that is an old-wives remedy?   [End]
          • Hi, I do not know if this is an established therapy. No-one...   RN SUCCESS Empowerment   6mo

Hi, I do not know if this is an established therapy. No-one seems to have heard of it, as a treatment for brain injury. ... ... It was something suggested to me by a friend, in the months following my accident. He said that when he was at school he played football, and that whenever a football player hit his head during a game, the coach would make the player lie on his back on the side of the field, with his head on a half-empty wine cask, for at least 20 minutes, to clear the concussion and prevent permanent head injury. ... ... Maybe the coach was an old-school kind of guy who knew some old-fashi ...   [retrieve this message]
            • I am glad you got the help you needed. Do you feel a hundr...   Matrix101   6mo

I am glad you got the help you needed. Do you feel a hundred percent better now? Did you have surgery for your brain injury? I have some links with a few healing modalities that could help further improve and reconnect the neural patterns in your brain and spine if you are open to new ideas. ... ... I would love to use your testimonial on my website to bring awareness to other people. How do you feel about that?   [End]
              • Yes, please post all information here. Yes, I am very open ...   Empowerment   6mo

Yes, please post all information here. Yes, I am very open to trying new things, so please post any information you have. Thank you! I look forward to reading new info. and hopefully the things you might suggest are things that I will find affordable and accessible. ... ... No, I am not 100% cured; the fatigue is the biggest problem to conquer. Still working on that. I have other health issues, too, and if I could just fix those ..... I might be 100%. Hopefully. ... ... No, I did not have surgery for my brain injury. I was initially told that I have no injury! Apparently I have no structural damag ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Also, before I began self-treating the injury, my vision an...   Empowerment   6mo

Also, before I began self-treating the injury, my vision and spatial awareness were so bad that, when eating with a fork and knife, I regularly stabbed myself in the face with the fork! Accidentally, of course... ... ... A brain injury is a degrading, terrifying, outrageously unfair disability to endure. It is as if your mind has turned on itself. It is truly terrifying. ... ...   [End]
                  • Water Pillow Therapy   Matrix101   6mo

This theory has a one-word name, but I forgot to write down the name and I canít remember it. ... ... It would be nice to know more about the name and-science behind this Water Pillow Therapy. It is quite unique and looks very effective.   [End]
                • Brain Injury - therapies and solutions   Matrix101   6mo

You have certainly gone through alot so I can really sympathize. I saw you post on the Ask Barefoot Herbalist forum and was curious what you were into. ... ... I have tried most of the therapies on my website and so I post information to bring more awareness to those that are suffering and in need of help. So here is some knowledge that may be of benefit to you on your journey: ... ... BRAIN INJURY STORY: ... ... A seven-year-old Argentine boy, Ivo Cardile, has defied doctorsí predictions that he would never walk again. Jorge Cardile was told by these doctors that his son wouldnít be able to walk beca ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • A few points re. the Water Pillow Therapy: ... ... ... 1....   Empowerment   5mo

A few points re. the Water Pillow Therapy: ... ... ... 1. When lying on my back with my head on the water pillow, I placed my hands by my sides, with palms next to sides of the body/palms facing inwards towards the sides of the body. This was the most effective way to position the hands, for me, at least. ... ... In other words, hands positioned the same way as when you stand with hands by your sides. Palms next to the body. ... ... I tried lying with palms up, then palms down, then palms facing inwards to the body. I found that the best position was palms facing in to the sides of the body/palms placed al ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • Destination: Wellness ... ... ... When I was told by doct...   Empowerment   5mo

Destination: Wellness ... ... ... When I was told by doctors that there was no treatment or cure for my Acquired Brain Injury, I began self-treatment. My goal is 100% wellness. ... ... ... Homeopathy ... ... ... Remedy: Nat Sulph ... ... There are many things that have helped or continue to help my brain recover. One of these is the homeopathic remedy Natrum Sulphur (Nat. Sulph., for short) which was the first remedy prescribed for me. It is a remedy commonly prescribed for concussion and brain injury. ... ... Homeopathy is so easy. Following instructions, I put the four tiny pillules of Nat. Sulph. under my tongue, at ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Traumatic Brain Injury - treatments that helped me. PAR...   Terry.Dawson   5mo

Traumatic brain injury is a complex injury with a broad spectrum of symptoms and disabilities. The impact on a person and his or her family can be devastating. This is being amazing to know about your story.   [End]
  • Hippo Therapy- A Ray Of Hope For Brain Injury Patients   bibinmpt   7mo

Hippotherapy commonly called as Horse therapy is making news in the neurological diseases domain. Hippotherapy utilizes the movement of horse as a form of treatment. Cerebral palsy is the commonest disease which has got widespread admirers for horse therapy or Hippotherapy. Based on that note of success researchers have tried to replicate the success model to other neurological diseases. Recent researches done on brain injury patients gives substantial evidence that Hippotherapy can improve walking pattern,balance and trunk control which are major determinants for success in the rehabilita ...   [retrieve this message]
  • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   williamdickerson   7mo  Ü C Ü

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
    • ... ... Is that oil with or without or without THC?  ...   #174156   7mo

... ... Is that oil with or without or without THC?  Youíre aware Iím sure that ... oil with THC cannot be shipped across state lines.  So it must be without ... THC which is so important in the use of cannabis oil. ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Seeking natural approaches to Protein C Deficiency   Caspy7   8mo  Ü C Ü

I have a friend with Protein C Deficiency and was wondering if anyone knew of (or had experience with) alternative/natural approaches to dealing with it? ... ... Iíve mentioned to her the therapeutic use of dark chocolate, for its anticoagulant effects, which sheís going to bring up with her doctor. So if you have thoughts on chocolate too please share! ... ... Please also let me know if this is not the best forum or if thereís a more appropriate one. ... Thanks!   [End]
    • Hi Caspy, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous r...   shotsee   8mo

Hi Caspy, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with most of the health issues known to humankind, from ingesting ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are seriously interested in finding a solution to your friendís health problem, and her gaining greater health in ALL areas of her body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... Perhaps it may solve some or all of your friendís problem. She has only better health and w ...   [retrieve this message]
  • abducted maybe ? please help   prittyboy321   9mo  Ü C Ü

okay i do believe i have been abducted by an alien. i am very opened minded so i can possibly a mental ilness i have i could of been hallucinating or maybe it was a dream. a few nights ago around 3am i woke up. it isnt strangely i usely wake up at that time sometimes but i woke up and felt as in i been disturbed in my sleep. im not sure if something had toched me or if it was a sound at the moment. so as i attempt to sit on my bed i couldnt move at all and all of a sudden i felt really frighten i couldnt move or say anything at all as if i was being held down by something really powerful. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Destructive effects of conventional therapy for cancer and ...   Kadima   11mo  Ü C Ü

I would like to start a playlist on YouTube of people mistreated by conventional medicine. ... ... I lost both of my parents to conventional medicine torture, my friend, now my cousin being ill... It does not stop... Now my neighbor just had a surgery, and naively thinks he is cured... I simply canít take this anymore! ... ... People need to hear your stories, so it does not happen again and again. ... ... If anyone likes to send me a link to their YouTube or a note I can share, please do. ... ... Thank you.   [End]
    • I donít have a personal story but just want to say YES, YES...   Pearl Lady   10mo

I donít have a personal story but just want to say YES, YES... go for it. We need to fight for our freedom of speech on this subject. It is SO frustrating to watch friends needlessly suffer with traditional cancer treatments all because it is such a huge money maker. ... ... There ARE some very good alternative methods of treatment for cancer and people need to know.   [End]
      • I am trying, but I get frustrated, because people still tru...   Kadima   10mo

I am trying, but I get frustrated, because people still trust doctors and are completely ignorant about alternative methods. ... ... I was one of them years ago - I lost my parents & my girlfriend. ... ... Does everyone have to repeat my mistakes? ... ... When my son got sick, I was not going to allow any steroidal meds for him. So, there began my 3-year search. ... ... Then, I helped my mother-in-law, who had cancer. ... ... How do I tell people? What I found was so amazing, I told all my friends about, and shared with so many people. I started healing... ... ... Then I became a distributor, and continually learn ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I live your dilemma everyday. People are so caught up in a ...   JesichasHope   10mo

I live your dilemma everyday. People are so caught up in a profit driven society that when you truly have a mission to help people are skeptical. I have had people think I made up my daughter and her death to make some profit; but how can you profit from making no money? It is easy, google her and you will find the story, google Jesichaís Hope and you will find we are not profit driven but driven by our love for our fellow man, to stop the unnecessary suffering. ... ... I have people say, they love what we do, how much we have helped them but are afraid to spread the word because of what other ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I went on the ACS web site - itís like visiting a cemetery ...   Kadima   10mo

I went on the ACS web site - itís like visiting a cemetery - so many people suffering, and still asking for more. ... ... I posted info on research on PUBMED on Frankincense for cancer. ... Guess what happened next - I lost access to their web site! ... Truth speaks for itself! ... ... I Emailed asking what happened - got no reply. ... ... I am glad CUREZONE has been there for years now, and so many people turn to it!   [End]
          • How did you get into this? ... You know about my tragedy. ....   Kadima   10mo

How did you get into this? ... You know about my tragedy. ... What is upsetting is that I donít pursue other venues now, not making any money, trying to get the word out. I am lucky my husband supports me for now. ... However, I canít really live without making money. I created a web site, announced it in a few places - I have obligations for myself and my family too. ... When I was sick, I searched for info - maybe thatís the difference. Let people come to us. ... A few months ago I spoke with a church-goer. She called me, asking about the profit-making from this. I did not even know much. Anywa ...   [retrieve this message]
            • If you go to jesichashope.org you will understand why I do ...   JesichasHope   10mo

If you go to jesichashope.org you will understand why I do what I do. Yes, we all need to live, but my services are free and we gain from either donations or raising funds through Jesichaís designs that we still have. ... When you look at the billions of dollars made off of cancer sufferers you know there is something wrong. And if you tread on their profit making territory you will be torn to bits. It is just the natural of the animal. Cancer will always be treated, a cure will always be just around the corner, so the pharmas can keep making a new drug with promise and money can be collect ...   [retrieve this message]
              • You have a beautiful website! Thank you for what you do. If...   Pearl Lady   10mo

You have a beautiful website! Thank you for what you do. If you ever feel like it, feel free to add info on the muscadine grape seed as well. ( pearloflife.info) I TOTALLY know what you are talking about on being torn to bits. We have to be very careful about sharing testimonials openly and on the web on what the muscadines have done for cancer... seems like we donít have freedom of speech anymore but I will NOT jeopardize the company that made such a difference in our lives, so we just share by word of mouth mostly. ... ... Be blessed!   [End]
        • It IS hard - I know.. and it seems most people will trust a...   Pearl Lady   10mo

It IS hard - I know.. and it seems most people will trust a Dr even tho the stats on successfully treating some major stuff with medicines is staggering. ... ... But we just keep sharing what we know. :) I am a distributor for Natures Pearl ( pearloflife.info ) and it is surprising how many people really ARE looking for some alternative health info as they are sick of popping pills and all the side effects of them. ... ... Cheers!   [End]
  • I'M Desperate for Help   #170459   12mo  Ü C Ü

Iím really suffering from a infection that afflicted me all through out highschool. I believe I have the worst type of tapeworm, something that is found in cats or pigs. But I believe Iíve gotten it from a wild cat I used to play with all the time a half a decade back. ... ... The symptoms progressive more and more through out the years. I developed hunger pains, movements through out my entire body, and felt things moved towards my brain during the early stages of the infection. Itís started to get worse. Iím suffering from depression and bleeding like symptoms in my head. ... ... The pain in my ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iím sorry your going through such a hard time. My advice is...   yvonne31   12mo

Iím sorry your going through such a hard time. My advice is to reproach your parents and re phase what your telling them. Saying you have parasites sounds crazy. When I tell my friends and family about this they look at me like Iím nuts. Maybe tell them you did some research and want to try a holistic approach to cure yourself. In the mean time I found this website that has foods you can use around the house to get rid of these http://www.findhomeremedy.com/15-natural-cures-for-parasites-in-the-intestine/ ... ... Hope this helps and good luck ... ...   [End]
      • Thanks for the link. I donít think it will permanently remo...   SgtThom   12mo

Thanks for the link. I donít think it will permanently remove any brain parasites I may have, but it will help me get the absorbed nutrients and rid my stomach or other places of the sort of them. I hate it when I get hungry in like 30mins after eating.   [End]
    • Bob Beck Protocol helps Clear Chronic Parasitic Infection ....   Steve888   12mo

Bob Beck Protocol helps Clear Chronic Parasitic Infection ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hu1P17QN2E   [End]
      • I do not trust that medical treatment for anything. Iíll ra...   SgtThom   12mo

I do not trust that medical treatment for anything. Iíll rather go with prescribed medicine or natural remedies.   [End]
        • Just to clarify the Beck protocol involves using a blood el...   Steve888   12mo

Just to clarify the Beck protocol involves using a blood electrification unit, magnetic pulsing, colloidal silver, and ozonated water. This is not a medical treatment but a protocol developed by Dr Beck. The protocol is all self administered and the equipment is available to all online.   [End]
          • This may be good if I have a phobia of flourdiated water, b...   SgtThom   12mo

This may be good if I have a phobia of flourdiated water, but Iíve seen the reviews and skepticism of this product. Thereís no proof or evidence to support that this is a product used for alleviating diseases. Itís could be used to make the parasite move out of the head, but really, how safe is that for head exposure?   [End]
            • This isnít Mcdonalds where you can have it your way. Thereí...   scabdraggr   12mo

This isnít Mcdonalds where you can have it your way. Thereís only one way and it isnít through no doctor. wake up! They will let you die before they treat you for this infestation. When you figure out that no one else will help you, then let me know, just donít expect anyone to be a dr that can help you.   [End]
              • Well, ok. But I will not trust some random buzz sapper prod...   SgtThom   12mo

Well, ok. But I will not trust some random buzz sapper product on the internet. When I do have money, Iíll try to buy some of the recipes that the first poster listed for the parasitic removal. I would probably buy Wormwood as well, but I do have to take caution on the dosage to use. Itís all about timing. ... ... Itís quite ironic that my chemistry teacher suggested to try to find alternatives to this rather than go through useless medical trials just to find a cure to this.ĒMight as well crawl into a corner and die,Ē he said to me. Heís quite a health freak as well.   [End]
            • The only proof or evidence you will find is from people tha...   Steve888   12mo

The only proof or evidence you will find is from people that have a used a protocol successfully. You will not find any double blind studies or anything FDA approved with herbs or natural remedies. This is grass roots and horse sense. Here are some happy people who have used the Beck protocol successfully: ... ... http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBobBeckProtocol   [End]
    • Have you had an MRI? Actually, neurocysticercosis (brain ta...   #168214   12mo

Have you had an MRI? Actually, neurocysticercosis (brain tapeworm) is the most common cause of seizures in the world. An MRI would show the cysts. ... ... Just tell your parents you want an MRI to try to find out whatís causing the headaches. Surely they care enough about you to let you do that, unless maybe they canít afford it? ... ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cysticercosis   [End]
    • Thats a tough situation. One hardcore curezoner, glaxony, s...   Tena Cious   12mo

Thats a tough situation. One hardcore curezoner, glaxony, says that bleedroot liquid was the only thing that effectively killed a stubborn widespread manifestation she had. She also said bleedroot its Ēnot for sissiesĒ so we can assume its quite risky. Look for it and hope it helps. ... ... There is also MMS, again very controversial, research it. ... ... There are also a lot of exotic antiparasitic herbs, for example all the ayurvedic ones, worth to look into when you have tried the classic ones. I think the key in a case like yours would be spreading the substance across all the systems via blood. ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I do not recall the method I used for the stool test. All I...   SgtThom   12mo

I do not recall the method I used for the stool test. All I did was deposit some of the feces in a small box and put it in a bag, they didnít found anything in it. ... ... I do not know when Iím going back to the doctor because my mother just re-insured my medicad. ... ... As for the herbal medicine, Iíll to look into these things and order them when I have the money. If what you say is true about the die-off or side effects of using wormwood and other such herbal medicine, then Iíll have to use home made supplements in order to treat the problem. The only thing I can really do here right now is t ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Fenbendazole by Safeguard is the only way that I was able t...   scabdraggr   12mo

Fenbendazole by Safeguard is the only way that I was able to get better. While it and the other two dewormers, Equimax and Pamoate pyrantel will bring back your life, curing this is tough and a bit scary, when done with these meds but it can be done. ... You can buy them online or at tractor Supply chain stores. The meds are based on horses issues and weight but they are great for humans with M and lyme. Jeffers online has them and a lot of Horse Tack supply sites sell them cheap. 7-10 bucks a tube. Most buy 8 tubes of the fenbendazole and 6 of the equimax, 2 of the pamoate pyrantel. ... Iíl ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Excuse me, but what is M? And does the medicine helps with ...   SgtThom   12mo

Excuse me, but what is M? And does the medicine helps with general parasitic infection?   [End]
            • Oh, and itís a bit costly, but if I had a job, I could prob...   SgtThom   12mo

Oh, and itís a bit costly, but if I had a job, I could probably afford all of those things in one or two weeks. I well consider these and wormwood.   [End]
            • M is for morgellons. ... Our creatures are not classifieds...   scabdraggr   12mo

M is for morgellons. ... Our creatures are not classifieds as parasites for the creatures which are inside us do not actually benefit from the relationship with us, other than manifesting as adults. ... While disconcerting at the least, these creatures are not parasites as we know parasites to be as they do not fit into any one of the three groups of parasite classifications. Algae, mold, viruses, and the bugs inside us are normally not parasitic, these things are not inside us due to a natural choice to be there. They are actually there because one of the creatures brought in the mess and le ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Iíll have to disagree with you saying that they donít benef...   Toxicrose   12mo

Iíll have to disagree with you saying that they donít benefit, they get loads of our nutrients and a warm home to sit and wriggle about in for as long as they like. ... ... I also wanted to ask you, have you tried Albendazole/Ivermectin/Praziquantel/Niclosamide and did it fail to kill them, is that why you treated your infection with Febendazole and the others? Also, could Wormwood alone target all the ones in the brain/head area and knock them out so that they canít reproduce? if I were to take this a few times a week. I donít think everyday would go down well. ... ... So does this mean that youíre ...   [retrieve this message]
                • I have them for years. The headaches manage go down in freq...   SgtThom   12mo

I have them for years. The headaches manage go down in frequency, simply because I think my immune system manage to kill some of them, but theyíre still common enough to do damage. ... ... I have started to take garlic, but I ran out yesterday. The headaches manage to stall for the time I took it, but now theyíve come back. ... ... Sorry, but I have to go to school now. Iíll explain everything else later.   [End]
                  • I agree with you. Garlic permeates every part of the body ...   sd2345   12mo

I agree with you. Garlic permeates every part of the body and blood, and crosses the blood/brain barrier. I have rid parasites in the head and sinuses with just garlic alone. It just takes alot of it for an extendted period of time to get it all. ... ... The reason people say it is toxic and causes brain issues is because it is killing parasites, which release toxins and make things worse temprarily. My brain function returned to better than what I thought was normal after constant treatment with garlc. Itís just a shame it smells so bad, which would keep many from being able to do this tr ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • You might consider Kyolic Stress and Fatigue Formula 101. ...   MSN   12mo

You might consider Kyolic Stress and Fatigue Formula 101. An aged garlic extract with B vitamins. Two capsules with meals three times per day really helps alot. Guaranteed to be odorless. Just love it and would not be without it.   [End]
                  • Thatís good then, hope they continue to disappear. Can you ...   Toxicrose   12mo

Thatís good then, hope they continue to disappear. Can you describe what yours are like? ... ... Yeah I would keep doing that for a while, I wonder if that works better than eating fresh garlic. ... ... Have you had any issues with your eyes as well?   [End]
                • Here is an analogy that you might find hilarious. Suppose o...   scabdraggr   12mo

Here is an analogy that you might find hilarious. Suppose one goes out on the town and gets drunk, eats too much and gets locked up. That certainly was of no benefit to the individual. ... ... now if that individual finds a nice lady, creates a home with her and has children with her, then that would be directly beneficial to them and it would further their genetics. ... ... Incidental infestations may make a bug happy but it is not of itís nature to be there. Parasitic infestations allow for the parasite to break down the host in order for it to further propagate and to manifest itís genetics. ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • How much should I buy? Again, I have no job, and the produc...   SgtThom   12mo

How much should I buy? Again, I have no job, and the products you list there will raise alarms with my parents if they catch me using these products. If itís cheap enough to be under the radar, then I will consider it.This wouldnít be a problem if I had job. For now, I will try to change my diet and eat the foods the first poster listed in order to get rid of the gut parasites; the brain parasites I will try to deal with garlic and ginger. ... ... ... It seems like suicide is a quick solution and an end to all the problems I face, especially in these hellish economy. Buy maybe there is a way and ...   [retrieve this message]
          • You are a good person to help others out in times like this...   woolrugs   9mo

You are a good person to help others out in times like this. ... I found these 2 sites, http://www.healingformula.net/?page_id=18 and http://lifelinewater.com/herb.html that I am thinking of trying. I am afraid of a large die off and of chemicals so am looking for alternative medicines.   [End]
    • Bless your heart! ... Please repost your message on the Ask...   ginger21   11mo

Bless your heart! ... Please repost your message on the Ask Barefoot Herbalist forum for his response. There is help for you there. ... You will be in my prayers.   [End]
    • Guys, ... someone just gave me this info - coconut for tape...   Kadima   11mo

Guys, ... someone just gave me this info - coconut for tapeworms! ... ... Here is the info: ... posted at http://www.coconutresearchcenter.org/ ... ... ... Kills viruses that cause influenza, herpes, measles, hepatitis C, SARS, AIDS, and other illnesses. ... Kills bacteria that cause ulcers, throat infections, urinary tract infections, gum disease and cavities, pneumonia, and gonorrhea, and other diseases. ... Kills fungi and yeasts that cause candidiasis, ringworm, athleteís foot, thrush, diaper rash, and other infections. ... Expels or kills tapeworms, lice, giardia, and other parasites. ... ... There is more info ther ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi #170, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous re...   shotsee   9mo

Hi #170, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, with most of the diseases known to mankind, from ingesting ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are still interested in finding a solution to your health problem(s), and gaining greater health in all areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... You have only better health and well-being to gain by applying its recommendation. What have you got to lose? ... ... I wish you BEST suc ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Brain Injury From Eating Animal and Fish Flesh   frugivorous   13mo  Ü C Ü

For many years Minnesota Public Radio ... has promoted the products of the butchers, ... factory farmers, and dairy (cow enslaver) ... farmers of Minnesota. ... ... They are continuing their promotion of ... cadaver foods with a program in which ... an anthropologist promotes decaying flesh ... foods. ... ... In reality fruitarians vegans and vegetarians ... have superior brain function. ... ... (Author places no restrictions on the dissemination of parts of or all of this article .) ... ... National ĒPublicĒ Radio has promoted the lie that animal flesh is good for brain function, through Christopher Joyce in the past and oth ...   [retrieve this message]
  • My experience with terminal cancer and healing   TerminalCancerCured   14mo  Ü C Ü

Hello. ... ... I am a real person with a very real story of contracting a strange and aggressive form of cancer some time around 2009. ... ... In some senses, my cancer was technically terminal from the time I knew of its existence. I was in denial about the severity of my migraines until a tumor was found in a CT scan in July of 2010 and I was not given much hope. I saw three surgeons for consultations, each time paying out of pocket only to discover that none of them would operate because the tumor was laying along side my brain. ... ... The first time I met with the best and most experienced surgeon ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I went to your website, but could not find what you did to ...   AngelofEventide   14mo

I went to your website, but could not find what you did to cure your cancer. Could you please share here what you did? My mom has stage 4 cancer that is not being helped by chemo or radiation and I am desperate for something to save her life. Thank you.   [End]
      • Have you heard about the Budwig Protocol? Supposed to have ...   RSAgirl   14mo

Have you heard about the Budwig Protocol? Supposed to have one of the highest success rates for terminal cancer patients, as long as you follow it to a t.   [End]
        • A macrobiotic diet also is very good but as I have discover...   JesichasHope   13mo

A macrobiotic diet also is very good but as I have discovered; they both seem to put the cancer into remission but does not totally kill it off. ... The make up of the cancer cells involve bacterium and so long as some cells are not killed off by the immune system; which is what the diets do, supports the immune system so the body can fight disease; the disease will begin again once the diet is suspended. ... I had a friend that was on a macrobiotic diet for her terminal cancer; she was living well and the cancer basically gone; then she got tired of it after five years. With a short time she ...   [retrieve this message]
          • to eliminate the cancer the body must surpass the 7.365 aci...   RONBN49   13mo

to eliminate the cancer the body must surpass the 7.365 acid alkaline balance and tip it to more to the akaline side being careful not to be over alkaline. remission occurs somewhere in this range and elimination follows. examples are with jay kordich and doctor lorraine day both sent home to die and both alive years and years later, no thanks to our killers in white coats. jay used juicing and doctor day used barley greens and mind control and she was given hours to live when she finally pulled out of it. the doctor that saved jay was rewarded by being run out of business by the killers.. ...   [retrieve this message]
            • I believe my daughter would have agreed with you. It is ver...   JesichasHope   13mo

I believe my daughter would have agreed with you. It is very amazing to many how cancer can die off; but few find it normal. Make the environment it thrives in and it will grow, take it away and it will begin to die off. ... ... Many though cannot do this on their own for those there are clinics and home programs designed for them to follow; if this is needed and one will follow either direction, they too will find themselves cancer free. Some are able to do so on their own, and with a good strong mind to achieve healing you will find it. I have to allow everyone the opportunity to make their ...   [retrieve this message]
              • healing is not always easy. In our society so many want to ...   RONBN49   13mo

healing is not always easy. In our society so many want to take the easy way out. It is easy to sit on the couch smoke cigarettes,,drink beer, eat ice cream and do nothing. Its hard to recover from such madness when it starts to kill you. Others of course do nothing to get sick and it just happens for whatever reason. I just hope people open their eyes and wake up to the murder big corporations are inflicting on us, with the pollution, the corporate foods, the GMOs the processing, the chemicals and the drugs being advertised on TV. Corporations live for the corporation. They are monsters r ...   [retrieve this message]
                • It will take us and many others to speak up and speak out o...   JesichasHope   13mo

It will take us and many others to speak up and speak out or those who are too weak to understand for themselves will never find the right answers. Our society has found the proven way to brainwash so they can make billions off of them, feed them and make them use chemical laden products, make them sick then pretend to cure them by treating them with more chemicals that prolongs their lives just long enough to make every dime they can. And in the end those that killed them are touted as Godís. What a perfect storm we have. ... Jesichaís Hope operates with a mission of giving out truths and g ...   [retrieve this message]
                • healing is not always easy ... ... You are absolutely righ...   TerminalCancerCured   12mo

healing is not always easy ... ... You are absolutely right that it is not. To have gotten as sick as I was, it was evident that I had gotten on the wrong path somehow. By the final stages I had to tear down my former self, reevaluate everything, and build my true self back up. I had to take into consideration everything I had done to contribute to my condition and what I saw I didnít like at all. ... ... Among all the things I found that I regretted about myself the worst was that I had allowed myself to be a lamb. Bah bah bah, almost to the slaughter before I dashed away from the flock. I would ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Again I agree. I made it on my own only because I had no ch...   TerminalCancerCured   12mo

Again I agree. I made it on my own only because I had no choice. It was like clawing my way up a mountain with my fingernail. I would have given anything to have the opportunity to be provided with some kind of holistic natural treatment and support. Having an excellent natural program that worked would have been a welcomed blessing ...   [End]
            • Wow. As I have said, I am a huge fan of grasses and have ha...   TerminalCancerCured   12mo

Wow. As I have said, I am a huge fan of grasses and have had great experiences with wheat grass sprouts. After hearing so many great things about barley grass you can bet it is on my list of things to plant this spring. ... ... I am sorry for your doctor friend and I donít doubt one bit that they wanted to run him our of town. I was treated like a criminal for refusing to take my prescriptions, and was denied the opportunity to receive disability because I would not sign an agreement to take everything that was prescribed to me. They tried to dangle the survival of my family in front of me, bu ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I am definitely interested in learning more about BX Antito...   TerminalCancerCured   12mo

I am definitely interested in learning more about BX Antitoxin. I know many of my home-based herbal treatments were very helpful so I can imagine that a concentrated and well-prepared treatment could be very powerful. ... ... In my case, a friend climbed a tree to get me mistletoe and the another brought fresh leaves of aloe vera. These combined with the cilantro, basil, rosemary, oregano, sage, and several other herbs I grow at home were a huge relief to me. Herbs have powerful properties and we should take full advantage of them. ... ... I have only reversed my disease since about a year and a h ...   [retrieve this message]
            • You are well on your way to healing. ... ... If you want ...   JesichasHope   12mo

You are well on your way to healing. ... ... If you want to learn more about the BX Antitoxin you can read it on www.jesichashope.org and hit the BX button; it will take you to much information. ... ... We constantly see people coming in to Jesichaís Hope with no hope, having done the conventional and had the system finally spit them out as failures; but are not most someday a failure? Few can say they survived and never had it back again. Those that seek hope from the hopeless point of view are hard cases and makes statistics hard as they come to the treatment compromised, but despite the comprom ...   [retrieve this message]
      • If it was me I would juice fast, load up on barley greens a...   RONBN49   14mo

If it was me I would juice fast, load up on barley greens and take bentonite three times a day. It will make the body sick at first there will be throwing up and all kinds of terrible side effects as the body detoxes but hopefully the bentonite will absorb most of the toxins and move them out of the body as it heals. That is what I would do. You and others are free to decide for yourself. Chemo and radiation are acidic and toxic and actually cause cancer and I would never ever take that myself as modern medicine is fixated on profits and has no clue how to treat cancer.   [End]
        • The problem is she is already throwing everything up and kn...   AngelofEventide   14mo

The problem is she is already throwing everything up and knowing her, she is not going to follow any strict eating protocol like that.   [End]
          • Diet is key. And even, sometimes the best diet canít do won...   Kcirla   14mo

Diet is key. And even, sometimes the best diet canít do wonders as the digestive system is too far gone. Juice fast is really the only way in those cases. Do all you can to convince her.   [End]
          • SAME PROBLEM I HAVE WITH MY RELATIVE DYING OF CANCER AND SU...   RONBN49   14mo

SAME PROBLEM I HAVE WITH MY RELATIVE DYING OF CANCER AND SUCKING ON CIGARETTES. ... PERHAPS SHE IS THROWING UP FROM THE POISONS THE DOCTORS ARE GIVING HER, NOT FROM ANY CLEANING PROCESS THAT ALKALIZING CAN OFFER. THE DOCTORS CAN AND WILL KILL HER FOR PROFIT AND THAT IS ONE REASON WHY MANY DOCTORS SHOULD BE LOCKED UP OR EXECUTED FOR HOMICIDE. ... IF YOU REALLY WANT TO GET ANGRY GO TO YOU TUBE AND WATCH FORBIDDEN CANCER CURES. THIS WILL MAKE YOU WANT TO FILE HOMICiDE CHARGES AGAINST THE DOCTOR.   [End]
            • Today my uncle died after being given 6 months to a year th...   RONBN49   13mo

Today my uncle died after being given 6 months to a year the radiation did him in in only 2 months.Since he was retired military and had VA and or medicare benefits the killers in white coats did not want to miss this opportunity to make some money by shortening his life. Itís all legal but they all need to be shot, or better yet hung in a public place for the birds to eat their rotting flesh.   [End]
              • My condolences to you and your family. I agree that this is...   TerminalCancerCured   13mo

My condolences to you and your family. I agree that this is a horrible injustice. ... ... Please see my page and forward it to anyone you may know who has cancer or thinks they might have cancer. Soon I will add a link to a page that tells my own shocking experience with the medical community. ... ... http://www.holisticnutritionforlife.com/cancer-recovery.html   [End]
            • Boy do I understand you point of view about this. In the e...   TerminalCancerCured   13mo

Boy do I understand you point of view about this. In the end, it was not doctors or any form of chemo or radiation that helped me. Take a look at what I did and what worked. ... ... http://www.holisticnutritionforlife.com/cancer-recovery.html   [End]
          • Here is my page about how I healed my cancer. Please take a...   TerminalCancerCured   13mo

Here is my page about how I healed my cancer. Please take a look. ... ... http://www.holisticnutritionforlife.com/cancer-recovery.html   [End]
          • My uncle was given a year and he was also told he could pro...   RONBN49   13mo

My uncle was given a year and he was also told he could prolong it with radiation. He foolishly agreed and after two months he died, that was yesterday 03-02-13. I consider this homicide by medicine. He had VA and medicare benefits and the doctor was not about to let the opportunity to make some money pass by so they gave him radiation even though he was already terminal. They shortened his life and prolonged nothing except their bank accounts. May his doctors rot in hell.   [End]
          • Many can not stop smoking or eating junk food. I find it ha...   RONBN49   13mo

Many can not stop smoking or eating junk food. I find it hard to understand how people can not do something to save their one and only life. I know people that abuse themselves with tobacco,soda,junk food all day every day and talk about how bad it is and just keep doing it daring death to take them, then when they do get sick say, oh why me. I once knew a man that had a triple by pass and was told to stop drinking and smoking. He felt great so he continued drinking like a fish and chain smoking until his heart stopped in his sleep. He had plenty of warning but refused to heed the messenge ...   [retrieve this message]
            • It is really hard to help those people who do not understan...   TerminalCancerCured   13mo

It is really hard to help those people who do not understand how they are hurting themselves. My parents and my siblings suffer from many health problems brought on by the excessive consumption of toxic processed foods. It does not matter what I say, they make excuses and do not consider giving them up. I donít think I will ever be able to help them if they have not listened so far. ... ... It is different when someone really wants to get better and is willing to take actions to achieve that goal. With the right information, they can transform their health.   [End]
              • Arthritis people are the worst they absolutely will not lis...   RONBN49   13mo

Arthritis people are the worst they absolutely will not listen to anything about a cure for the condition and say such things as where did you get your medical degree without evening considering alkalizing and fasting which can and will cure the disease. I give up on arthritis people. They all seem to be the same, so set on taking pain killers as the disease rages until they need a need joint.   [End]
                • Funny you should say this because as I was getting sick I w...   TerminalCancerCured   13mo

Funny you should say this because as I was getting sick I was severely arthritic in my right hip, even though I was only in my late 30ís and early 40ís. ... ... At the time, beer was my idea of medicine and if your suggestion had something to do with putting that down, I didnít want to hear about it. ... ... I was very lucky that I ever changed.   [End]
                  • i love beer and drank massive amounts of it until i realize...   RONBN49   13mo

i love beer and drank massive amounts of it until i realized it was acidic and that acid is death.if i could have my way i would live on potato chips,ice cream,beer, and wine, but i love my body to much to go down that road since my eyes have been opened to the true cause of disease.   [End]
                    • Absolutely true. Once you really are seeking health it real...   TerminalCancerCured   12mo

Absolutely true. Once you really are seeking health it really just does feel better to be eating and drinking things that alkalize the body. I feel it right away, especially with greens like sprouts or even powdered greens. ... ... I feel energy rush to my cells and flood them with something beneficial. My feeling and outlook even improved. ... ... It seems like a sacrifice to give up that kind of thing at first, but when you realize that even the immediate rewards of a nice cup of tea or veggie juice makes you feel much better.   [End]
        • What form of bentonite?  Liquid or powder? ...   tahoma94   13mo

What form of bentonite?  Liquid or powder? ...   [End]
          • They are both the same. I use the powder and turn it into a...   RONBN49   13mo

They are both the same. I use the powder and turn it into a liquid plus the powder is the most cost effective. You can also take the pills but the capsules are made of cotton seed oil and that has high amounts of insecticide.Itís labeled as magnesium sterate.   [End]
      • Hi. ... ... I am going to put my personal information on ...   TerminalCancerCured   14mo

Hi. ... ... I am going to put my personal information on a password protected part of the site. Access will be absolutely free, it is just a means to protect my privacy. ... ... If you want the link today I will email it to you with the password. My email is holisticnutritionforlife@gmail.com. ... Otherwise, check tomorrow and you should will see links on the Cancer Recovery page. ... ... There you will see exactly what worked for me. I hope it will give you some great ideas to put into practice right away.   [End]
      • Not a doctor (thank god) and have no degree but have read o...   RONBN49   13mo

Not a doctor (thank god) and have no degree but have read others that rally had the disease and there us one common thread in it all. Cellular cleansing and alkalinization. In other words cleanse the body starting with the colon and feed it nutrition from green [plants. I suggest juice fasting all day every day with no other food entering the body. i suggest bentonite clay to remove the toxic filth that will be flushed into the blood stream as the organs start releasing the toxins stored there. Look on your tube and read view the story of Dave the truck driver that cured himself of stage 4 ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Greens, AND carrots and beets ;)   Kcirla   13mo

Greens, AND carrots and beets ;)   [End]
          • Beets are the great liver and blood cleanser, and carrots h...   RONBN49   13mo

Beets are the great liver and blood cleanser, and carrots have many benefits as well. People have cured terminal disease just by drinking these vegetables and nothing else for days and weeks until the blood is cleansed and the acids are flushed away. You never ever read about it because natural health does not have a PR department to contact the corrupted, ignorant, and drug influenced press.   [End]
        • I agree. I am not an idiot and I am not selling anything, n...   TerminalCancerCured   13mo

I agree. I am not an idiot and I am not selling anything, not even a juicer. I do not have any affiliate programs on my site, nor do I advertise anything at all. ... ... I am just telling what worked for me. I had no money at the time but I still had value, and I firmly believe that there are valuable people out there that need information. It shouldnít be about gaining a market. It should be about shedding light on the truth. How can health be a commodity if we are aware human beings? ... ... Please check out my site. Let me know what you think ... ... http://www.holisticnutritionforlife.com/cancer-re ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Sorry I am still trying to figure out how to use this site....   TerminalCancerCured   13mo

Sorry I am still trying to figure out how to use this site. ... ... My page is ... ... http://www.holisticnutritionforlife.com/cancer-recovery.html ... ...   [End]
    • Instead of trying to make a living off other peoples diseas...   RONBN49   13mo

Instead of trying to make a living off other peoples disease like the killers in white coats why donít you just tell them what you did here on this forum instead of trying to sell something. I now doubt your story and think you are just one of many trying to extort money from sick people.   [End]
      • I couldnít agree more. If you want to help people like you...   AngelofEventide   13mo

I couldnít agree more. If you want to help people like you claim, stop beating around the bush and tell us here.   [End]
        • I am sorry if it seems I am beating around the bush because...   TerminalCancerCured   13mo

I am sorry if it seems I am beating around the bush because I have the opposite intention. ... ... This is the summary of the actions I took to get better. In the next few days I will be adding a link to a page that shows my ct scans and tells more about how I got into that dismal state in the first place. ... ... http://www.holisticnutritionforlife.com/cancer-recovery.html ... ... Please let me know what you think.   [End]
      • I agree with your outrage over those jerks, but that is not...   R Success TerminalCancerCured   13mo

I agree with your outrage over those jerks, but that is not me. ... ... For me, reversing cancer was a spiritual experience. I know that I am very fortunate to have my life and my kids are fortunate to have their mother. Now I just want to help others to feel that same relief. ... ... And that is why I work on this project all the time. ... ... My website ... ... http://www.holisticnutritionforlife.com ... ... My cancer page ... ... http://www.holisticnutritionforlife.com/cancer-recovery.html ... ... No sales, just trying to help. Please let me know what you think. ... ...   [End]
        • We have been telling you what we think, but you donít want ...   AngelofEventide   13mo

We have been telling you what we think, but you donít want to hear it. Look, people here are either sick or have relatives who are. We donít have time for game playing. Either tell us or move on. The verocity at which you are promoting your website is simply gross. If you truely wanted to help people, as we all have been saying, you would have stopped the game playing a long time ago and told us what you did. If you wonít do that and insist people go to your website, then you would move on from here.   [End]
          • I am sorry. I know about suffering and looking for answers ...   TerminalCancerCured   13mo

I am sorry. I know about suffering and looking for answers and that is why I came here to post. I guess I donít really understand how this forum works. ... ... Yes, I am trying to get people to come to my website because I have put a lot of work into it. I want to educate because I really believe there are people who need to know. ... ... Good luck to everyone.   [End]
            • well i have healing experience i want share with you guys. ...   honda   13mo

well i have healing experience i want share with you guys. You donít see immediate results , the results are slow , rather depend on how much you do it. ... ... Ancient science says that bessings are the ultimate form of healing, healing your mind, body and soul. You can start with blessing people every night when you lie on your bed with your eyes closed to sleep. After you close your eyes, bless anyone and everyone that comes in front of your eyes. He/she maybe a stranger, someone you love or hate.. doesnít matter. bless them with all your heart and soul. eventually bless the world. you can d ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Good website with plenty of good information   Dquixote1217   13mo

I have been watching this thread the past few days and I have also taken a long close look at your website.  While I can understand the sentiments of some who wonder why you donít simply share here instead of promoting your website, I ultimately decided that I agree with you.  As far as I can tell, your website is not trying to sell anything and you have put a great deal of effort into it.  So much so that it would be impractical to re-post all of your information here. ... ... Nice site and plenty of good information.  Thanks for letting us know about it and congratulation ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: My experience with terminal cancer and healing   UserX   12mo

Dr. Ken Sutterís forum has been on CureZone for almost 6 years. I came back from colon cancer. Liver was shutting down 6 years ago. The whole mess has to be cleaned out of the body so the body can heal. Dr. Sutter got rid of his liver cancer. Where has everybody been? thereís a very fundamental answer to this question based on normal physiology as explained by Guyton--a book all colleges use to study normal physiology. ... ... Itís more important what you take out that is causing disease than it is what you put in. Itís important to put in good food. Whatís making you sick is something ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Not an advertisement--just a bold testimonial that it works...   UserX   12mo

Not an advertisement--just a bold testimonial that it works. Hereís the youtube segments for anybody who wants to watch them: ... ... Intro to the Natural Healing Paradigm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp5hQSXVxRk ... ... Part 2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4UG8awwhr4 ... ... Part 3) http://www.youtu.be/1Vh3XFo5OZu ... ... Part 4) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v+8WJjVHzXeTk ... ... Hope they all come up.   [End]
        • Very good information. Dr Sutter had figured it out; and if...   JesichasHope   12mo

Very good information. Dr Sutter had figured it out; and if everyone did a shift more people would find a cure. ... It is unfortunate so many worship their brainwashers and will continue down the path to treating everything with a chemical. Who ever heard of a drug deficiency; yet most people will believe they are and add one more drug, then another to counteract the side effects. Until one day they bring the cost of living down to zero. ... ... I rather believe those with a positive attitude for living will do a shift and seek more natural healing methods. Cleansing the body of toxins, building ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Chemo and radiation, according to Sutter, are not options. ...   UserX   12mo

Chemo and radiation, according to Sutter, are not options. They make cancer terminal. It takes a long task getting rid of the cause without adding more of the cause to it. ... Iím not familiar with the other treatment that kills cancer cells. Did try reading on the website. ... ... TY   [End]
            • According to most doctors brave enough, chemo and radiation...   JesichasHope   12mo

According to most doctors brave enough, chemo and radiation not only does not ever cure cancer but it will eventually kill the patient. You will find cases that go into remission but the majority will have a recurrence and often they find new types of cancers, caused by the first chemo and radiation treatment. ... ... The other treatment that kills the cancer by targeting the bacterium is BX Antitoxin and if you go to the site www.jesichashope.org and hit the BX Antitoxin link at the top of the page it will take you to the BX page. From there it will take you to the actual BX site, www.mybxpro ...   [retrieve this message]
            • I will agree all day long, chemo and radiation are causes o...   JesichasHope   12mo

I will agree all day long, chemo and radiation are causes of cancer used to treat cancer, and makes no logical sense except that our healthcare propagandists tell that lie over and over again supporting the pharmas and the people begin to believe it. Also the doctors are put up on pedestals like the Gods they are not, and again people are taught to believe whatever the doctor says do it because he knows everything. And so like the sheeple they are they follow and they all jump into the same chemo and radiation pit. ... ... Do look through the resources we have on jesichashope.org you will find ...   [retrieve this message]
              • I can see that with some cancers time is of the essence. I...   UserX   12mo

I can see that with some cancers time is of the essence. I will never disagree with using something that will help towards recovery, stop some of the suffering or stop or slow down the growth of a cancer. The point we ĒgraduatesĒ of Dr. Sutterís progrm will try to make (if you want to call us that after 5 years and over for the terminal ones of working at it) is that there is no way of cure anything by treating it. We agree with the medical establishment that there is really no treatment of any kind for any kind of disease. There are NO cures for any disease. You have to clean out the ...   [retrieve this message]
                • You are so right. ... And you hit it square on there are s...   JesichasHope   12mo

You are so right. ... And you hit it square on there are some that donít have time to do it the methodically what Dr. Sutter advocates. The cancer has them and is coming down hard, you got to stop it so you have a living body to work with. Chemo and radiation is NOT the answer leaving the body sicker with treatments. But there are naturally based treatments that can halt it. ... ... My resources on jesichashope.org show many and it is up to the person to decide what they want to do. Some choose the whole body hyperthermia that raised the body temp to weaken the cancer cells, and it would stop t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Fatigue/Dizzness from high levels of brain activity   beyond67   15mo  Ü C Ü

Hi, ... ... Im noticing a pattern that when i do some high brain activity tasks that I get a type of dizziness/confusion/fatigue. I have to rest and close my eyes for a while and takes a day or two before feeling better. ... ... Any ideas on what is happening and how to treat it? ... ... Thanks!   [End]
  • Did I use my Silver Pulser wrong =\.   JrDavis   16mo  Ü C Ü

I have been having these weird issues after falling asleep. ... ... I will wake up and it almost feels like the nerve on my right side of my head lights up and pulses instantly and then I fall back asleep. ... ... I canít say for sure if it hurts or not because I come right out of my sleep cycle and feel it, and then I fall right back asleep. ... ... I noticed it happening after I used my Sota Silver Pulser. ... ... However the first time I noticed it I put my pulser on my left arm. But this time I didnít add salt to the water I was using. I used plain water. ... ... The pulser started to hurt and so I changed ar ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Did not adding salt to the solution on the electrodes reall...   Johny Apple Bomb   16mo

Did not adding salt to the solution on the electrodes really cause this? ... ... JAB ... ... No. Tap water usually has enough minerals to be sufficient. You might be using too much water though. Causing the electricity to spread out across the skin. I have less irritation using silver electrodes. Maybe youíre turning up the power a little too high. Switch arms every day for healing. With time it wonít bother you as much. ... ... Is my body trying to heal that nerve or something while I go into REM? ... ... JAB ... ... We can only guess. ... ... ... ... I heard that some lady had neuro problems from using it improperly ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Urgent! blood flow to head is being reduced!   Tiffany2085   16mo  Ü C Ü

I just recently changed my diet to being mostly vegan raw foods about 2 or 3 weeks ago. I started passing parasite eggs in the toilet. I didnít know much about humans having parasites before then, but started looking it up online at that point. I believe they started moving even more because I have started starvig them. Now I realize that I have a VERY large one in my back because it wiggles around. I have several others also. I donít know if itís the large one in my back or another somewhere else, but the blood flow to my head is being reduced on my right side. The other day my left h ...   [retrieve this message]
    • This too shall pass. Do not stop breastfeeding your baby. L...   glaxony   16mo

This too shall pass. Do not stop breastfeeding your baby. Lotís of people are experiencing movement in their bodies and dizziness and circulation problems, including me. A veterinarian cannot help you. Do not eat a bunch of junk. It will not be good for the baby. Winter is a bad time to go raw, however. And it is ok to be partially vegetarian. Unless you are lactose intolerant, I think you may need some milk, especially while you are raising a baby. Just make sure it is organic, or goats milk. Too little calcium can cause muscle cramps, which can be confused with parasites moving around. T ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Have you tried taking cayenne pepper? It is very good for i...   Green Light   16mo

Have you tried taking cayenne pepper? It is very good for improving circulation, I take it mixed with water and other herbs. Start small and work your way up, it also kills parasites. Turmeric mixes well with it and is an amazing herb as well as a parasite killer also. ... ... I know some babies are sensitive to cayenne, so it may be best to pump some extra milk if you donít have any in case baby is bothered by it.   [End]
    • Tiffany, ... I know the pain that you speak of. I had it t...   #137170   16mo

Tiffany, ... I know the pain that you speak of. I had it too and it is extreme, I can relate. My problem was B12 deficiency, which was caused by tapeworms. They had attached to my neck and back and they compete with you for the B12 in your body. They can have you curled up in a fetal position if you donít address it. My doctor gave me a blood test and told me that my B12 was in the desired range and that I probably had carpal tunnel. And she never mentioned it again, so I knew I was on my own as far as finding a solution to my problem. ... ... I did a lot of research online and kept running i ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It is very hard to truly diagnose if parasites are really r...   thathippieguy   16mo

It is very hard to truly diagnose if parasites are really running rampant all over your body ... ... They usually will not do this, it is not in their nature. They could though. Ascaris is known to do that in very rare instances. If it happens itís larvae migrans most of the time ... ... Vitamin deficiencies can make it feel this way though, especially vitamin B12 deficiency, as it causes muscle spasms/twitches all over the body if it is severe   [End]
    • You're under-carbed & starving yourself   natway   16mo

Doing a vegan raw food diet is hard to do. The number one problem people run into is simply not eating enough and not getting enough carbs/sugar to fuel your brain and body and when that happens, not only do physical problems start happening, but also psychological problems, such as anxiety, depression, and delirium. ... ... Hereís a good website about low fat raw food vegan that stresses the importance of making sure you eat enough carbs and calories: ... ... http://www.30bananasaday.com/ ... ... ... They recommend getting a minimum of 5 grams of carbs times 1 pound of your healthy body weight and at lea ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Interesting series of short videos related to a host of med...   InCharge   17mo  Ü C Ü

http://www.amenclinics.com/about-us/faqs ... ... http://www.amenclinics.com/ ...   [End]
  • possible brain inflammation   fireass   18mo  Ü C Ü

hey guys, ... things are complicated, im not sure how long iíve got, and iím little scared - i hope some kind soul will read this and give me some relaxing words or some advice - iíve got a really bad cognitive decline, so ill try to write simple. ... ... 1 year ago i had several lower back pains after drinking with my friends - last time it got bad so i went to the hospital to get it checked. the doctor gave me an injection to help with the pain and sent me home. iíve never had problems after getting pain in my lower back, but this time things got bad - i read a post here earlier about steroid in ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You have my sympathy for years ago I had to quit my job in ...   MENDOMAID   17mo

You have my sympathy for years ago I had to quit my job in a medical lab because of ícognative declineí. Years later I was diagnosed with gluten intolerance (Celiac Disease) so that was my basic physical problem. So for 30 years I had to cope with this problem as best I could. Fortunately an ND gave me one of Dr. Hulda Clarkís books and I used her programs to greatly improve my health and mental competency. There are other good programs you can see at the Liver Flush Support Forum. After you begin cleansing you may need to have some tests for specific pollutants, vitamin levels and tests ...   [retrieve this message]
      • It can be tough. ... ... You might want to try some addit...   pranaman   17mo

It can be tough. ... ... You might want to try some additional things: ... ... Sauna - couple times a week. start with 1/2 hour, you can go up to a few hours. See how you feel, and get lots of nutrients to replenish any lost. Youíll sweat out toxins this way. ... ... Another thing, ginkgo biloba - leaves, nuts or powder (capsule). Leaves are considered ĒsweeterĒ and have a gentle effect and are primarily used for cerebral circulation. ... ... Lots of water. Warm water in the morning is a common Chinese therapeutic maneuver. ... ... Exercise as you can.   [End]
  • An Aging Brain Can be Reversed - Overwhelming Medical Proof   InCharge   18mo  Ü C Ü

Story at-a-glance ... ... ... Research has negated the outdated view that once you lose brain function, you cannot retrieve it. Studies into brain plasticity shows that this is not true, and that your brain can indeed recover, repair, and regain functionality that was previously lost ... ... Brain SPECT imaging looks at how your brain works, and can be a tremendously important tool to help diagnose psychiatric problems and help determine the most appropriate treatment plan ... ... Most cases of depression and anxiety are really symptoms of underlying brain dysfunction. For example, depressio ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Fish oil/omega 3 pulls accident victim out of a coma   #136970   18mo  Ü C Ü

... ... Iíve been a fish oil/omega 3 fan for many years.  Here is a main stream ... media report on how a man (17 years old) is recovering from a massive brain ... injury by the oral ingestion of fish oil.  He is only the second human to ... recover (he is still recovering) from a coma using this method.  Earlier ... one of the men trapped in the 2006 Virginia mine disaster was given the same ... treatment and has recovered from his coma.  This is a long story but well ... worth the read.  As noted at the bottom of the article, this may have ... applications for stroke recovery. ... ... This ar ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Great story and info. Thanks for posting it. ... ... If I...   Dquixote1217   18mo

Great story and info. Thanks for posting it. ... ... If I had a brain injury, plenty of fish oil (or better still in my opinion, krill oil) would be something I would want to be given.  Another would be plenty of curcumin, which is a great natural anti-inflammatory.  Often the deadliest part of brain injuries and brain tumors is swelling, due to the brain being located in a confined cavity with little room for expansion. ...   [End]
  • meningitis from contaminated steroid injection, commonly us...   mu-shen   18mo  Ü C Ü

Fungal meningitis death toll may rise ... By Maggie Fox, NBC News ... ... Health officials have traced an outbreak of rare fungal meningitis to a Massachusetts specialty pharmacy that distributes a steroid injection commonly used to treat back pain. So far, 26 people have been diagnosed with fungal meningitis in five states and four of them have died. ... ... The pharmacy, which shipped 2,000 vials of the possibly contaminated steroid to one center in Tennessee alone, says it has recalled all of the product and is cooperating with federal officials, according to The Associated Press. ... ... Doctors leading ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Try this   North Star   19mo

http://www.drrons.com/grassfed-organs-glands.htm ... ... Brain Glandular   [End]
  • In Home Supportive Services   Wildbiz   19mo  Ü C Ü

Hi! Welcome to the In Home Supportive Services forum. This forum is for ... Consumers and providers to share their experiences, concerns, and anything else they would like to talk about. The best way we can help each other is to share our experiences about home care commonly called ... IHSS or In home supportive services. Please be careful in describing your experience in as much as you always protect your identity. Also please let us be kind and respectful to each other and always positive. It is ok to vent, but please do it respectfully. All states are welcome here . Please let us kno ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Persisiting Imbalance   veerakb   20mo  Ü C Ü

Hi sir, my father aged 61 had some balance problems said he experienced room spinning around him and tremors(shake) in his body(revealed as vertigo in report) two weeks ago and we admitted him to an hospital... CT scan revealed the following 1.chronic infarcts in white matter of fronto parietal regoins of both sides 2. Lacunar infarcts are visualized n whitematter of bilateral frontal regions-subacute infarcts 3. No evidence of intracranial hemorrhage .4. Rthmoid sinusitis and left maxillary sinusitis.. He has high BP and diabetic/...subsequently he was referred to neurologist who examined ...   [retrieve this message]
  • epilepsy cure   epilepsyzone   20mo  Ü C Ü

hi, my daughter had enchapalitis three years ago, cause unknown. now has mild frontal lobe damage and mediction resistant seizures. Tried acupuncture,cranial sacral, bodytalk, magnesium supplements - still continual seizures. ... ... please help my daughter to get her life back. Any ideas   [End]
  • fuzzy headed after SPECT scan   survivor2011   22mo  Ü C Ü

hi, ... ... yesterday i had a brain imaging procedure called spect. ... supposedly there are no side effects, but i immediately ... felt when they injected me that my brain was on lidocaine. ... also i had muscle twitches in my feet and legs. ... on the way home, i felt more and more stupified. ... ... today, i have been forgetting to lock/unlock door, ... i almost forgot to eat. i feel weird. ... ... i wonder if i might have reactions to the pre and post ... injections ... they gave me a ĒsalineĒ injection that was red colored, and the nuclear injection was preceeded and followed by ĒsalineĒ although as I was in the dar ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Stroke Patients Abandoned by Local Hospitals and Sent Home ...   mo123   23mo  Ü C Ü

http://theblessedseed.blogspot.com/2012/05/stroke-patients-abandoned-by-local.html   [End]
  • Brain Tumour or Candida?   #149373   26mo  Ü C Ü

Hi guys, ... ... I recently realized that after following a candida diet for a few years, most of my symptoms have diminished. EVen though a lot of my health symptoms are better... I keep doing the diet because I am haunted by what I believed to be íífoggy brainíí. ... ... But I ím starting to wonder if thereís more to it than that, and if itís possible that the troublesome thoughts I have been experiencing were a result of something else more serious being wrong with my brain, and that the stress of trying to control these thoughts is what lead to my bodyís susceptibility to getting candida overgr ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Emotional problems are not uncommon with candida, but each ...   Eric11   26mo

Emotional problems are not uncommon with candida, but each person would likely have different emotional issues. ... ... If you are concerned about a brain tumor, then I would suggest you get an x-ray done. ... ... I would also consider that you may have an underlying issue causing these emotional problems and candida. In my case it was heavy metal toxicity (for me it was mercury from silver fillings). There are a variety of metals and a variety of sources. Itís possible you are suffering from a similar problem.   [End]
      • Thanks for your advice. ... ... How would I go about grett...   #149373   26mo

Thanks for your advice. ... ... How would I go about gretting my metal levels tested? ... ... Do you think I should then speak to my doctor about my troublesome thoughts and have some tests done to see where the thoughts are coming from? I might add that on a daily basis I often feel sexually congested too. Itís almost as if my sexua| energy is blocked and then comes out in vulgur, repressed ways. ... ... Maybe I need to have my reproductive tract examined. ... ... Iím assuming then that these thoughts arenít typical thoughts that people experience on a day to day basis?Since puberty I sort of told myself th ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Sounds like symptoms of OCD to me. Not in the traditional s...   Codyssey   26mo

Sounds like symptoms of OCD to me. Not in the traditional sense of the word either. I mean you are having obsessive thoughts about things or situations that you know deep down you donít agree with. Since Ēcoming downĒ with candida sickness I have felt slightly similar trains of thought. I do believe OCD like symptoms are a part of this illness. ... ... All that said, if you really think somethingís under your skull you should definitely get it checked out. No matter the outcome you can get that stressor off your mind. Hope this helped.   [End]
        • You can ask your doctor about heavy metal tests, but I will...   Eric11   26mo

You can ask your doctor about heavy metal tests, but I will tell you that the tests are unreliable at best. I suggest you do a little research about heavy metals and consider possible exposure to them (while keeping in mind all the unknown possible sources of exposure). In my case my trouble came as the result of mercury from my silver fillings. That is the most obvious first question for you to consider. Do you have or have you ever had silver fillings? ... ... I suggest you google a list of commonly described heavy metal symptoms and see if you have many of them. The symptoms are extrem ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Good advice from both of you. ... ... I donít have any met...   #149373   26mo

Good advice from both of you. ... ... I donít have any metal fillings but Iíll check out the side effects anyways. Maybe Iíve been poisoned in some other way. ... ... I am starting to think it is just the candida again. Just got a little sexua| again after awhile and realized it still hurts. It seems like everything sexually, is a little warped for me. ... ... Time to share all of this with my doctor I think. ... ... Thanks guys. ... ...   [End]
    • Hello, I am new on here and I want to applaud your courage ...   sweet green   20mo

Hello, I am new on here and I want to applaud your courage for sharing such deep intimate moments and for seeking relief. I, too, have had thoughts unbecoming since I was little and have bee fighting to keep the purity within me as I felt the thoughts were definitely not of my doing nor did I create them. I have been recently diagnosed with two brain tumors and I do believe candida and nano bacteria are very serious factors associated, but also some brain trauma also contributes. I also feel some taboo things too, like I am dealing with past life shadows and haunts of pain and grief car ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Recommendation for device to restore brain function/prevent...   chemicalsense   26mo  Ü C Ü

Iíve recently had my belief system completely turned on its head by using out micro-current devices. This things are miracle machines and Iíve been telling anyone who will listen about them. ... My latest listener is one of my health practioners. Heís a great guy who has restored himself to great health suffering from pesticide poisoning and an all around unhealthy life style. ... Heís 60 years old and although his physical health is great he said he still suffers from brain fog and memory problems, and it seems to be getting worse with age. I can tell heís worried about it. ... ... Heís delighted ...   [retrieve this message]
    • [quote] ... the best devices for not only helping induce he...   david1o1   26mo

[quote] ... the best devices for not only helping induce healthy brain wave activity but also perhaps heal and restore the brain. Iím looking now at the brain tuner and this device called the earthpulser. ... [/quote] ... ... This is interesting indeed. ... ... I donít use electricity for the same goal as you, but i am interested in others ways to use it. ... ... Can you explain with more details what you mean by Ēinduce healthy brain wave activity but also perhaps heal and restore the brain.Ē ... ... And what kind of effects have you experimented ? ... ... Thanks,   [End]
      • you wrote....íve recently had my belief system completely t...   #38782   26mo

you wrote....íve recently had my belief system completely turned on its head by using out micro-current devices. This things are miracle machines and Iíve been telling anyone who will listen about them.... ... ... Interesting... Which miracle machine did you use to get these results?   [End]
        • Re: Recommendation for device to restore brain functionprev...   chemicalsense   26mo

Hopefully this message can be a response to both you guys. ... ... Iím a CFS/CFIDs sufferer and ... last oct. i came back to a high altitude desert after living at sea level for 3 months. It was the worst I had remembered feeling in a long time. No matter how much water I drank iíd feel dehydrated, my whole body was in pain and discomfort, intense brainfog. ... My symptoms were getting worse every day so I went to see my alt. health practitioner to have a live blood analysis. ... His results were just what I suspected intense dehydration and poor circulation in my blood cells, they were stuck together a ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Re: Recommendation for device to restore brain function/pre...   MamacatPatch   26mo

I wonder what relation, if any, this has to íearthingí technology? ... ... ... ... ... ... Marci ...   [End]
            • Yes its very much related. Pulsing magnets are shown to cre...   chemicalsense   26mo

Yes its very much related. Pulsing magnets are shown to create micro-currents in the body...micro-current machines now being shown to do all this amazing miraculous stuff. ... ... So basically the earths core being a pulsing magnet does what these machines do. ... ... Since I made that post a few days ago I came across this device...it mimics the earths core in a pulsating magnet that you put under your mattress and sleep on. ... ... http://earthpulse.net/ ... ... ... Itís like mega-doses of earthing. Iíve seen videos of people with Parkinson stop hand shakes after using it for only a few hours, the inventor of ...   [retrieve this message]
    • http://www.microcurrentinstruments.com/neuroscope.php   jman2007   26mo

http://www.microcurrentinstruments.com/neuroscope.php   [End]
    • I have a micro current unit prescribed for back pain. How ...   Ha1ley11   26mo

I have a micro current unit prescribed for back pain. How did you know to put the pads on your feet? Thatís an excellent idea.!   [End]
      • Re: Recommendation for device to restore brain functionprev...   chemicalsense   26mo

Luckily the unit that my practitioner had in his office came with an attachment device that was hooked up to your feet. So it showd me right away the amazing potential. ... ... ... ... ... they have a free chart that shows you all the beneficial places to put the chart. ... ... Iíve had a swollen prostate for 5 years, I put my pads on the correct places for prostate and within 10minutes shrunk it down to an unnoticeable state. ... ... I was so amazed I Googled prostate micro-currents and saw studies showing Ēpromising new study using micro-currents to shrink prostate where before only surgery could help before.   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: Recommendation for device to restore brain function/pre...   mayflower   26mo

Hi chemicalsense ... ... where do you put the micro II pads on the head? I know brain tuner user would put the headset (BT 6 older version)on the cortoid process; the bony part behind the ears. ... ... I have many friends who have depression but canít afford the Bio tuner BT7; the link you provided on micro II is more affordable; thatís why I want to know using micro II instead of bio tuner 7. ... ... how often & how long you use the micro II to see results? ... ... what other micro currents you like? ... ... PM me if you donít want to discuss these in public ... ... thanks ...   [End]
          • Hi Mayflower, ... ... Iím really not sure at this point if...   chemicalsense   26mo

Hi Mayflower, ... ... Iím really not sure at this point if the micro-II should be used on the head to try to alleviate depression. I would have to do more research comparing it to the bt7. (maybe iíll start a new post trying to get some of the experts to weigh in on this.) Iím not even sure if its safe to use on the head. ... ... However the good news is I do have some advice I think that can help immensely. ... ... At about the same time I started using the microII I tried out a new supplement called moringa. To call it a super food is really an injustice its more like some mythical plant from a fantas ...   [retrieve this message]
            • chemicalsense, thanks a lot for the info ... ... I have no...   mayflower   26mo

chemicalsense, thanks a lot for the info ... ... I have not heard of moringa; I will do a search for it, I live in UK, so it may not be easy to get it. ... ... Where do you buy yours? ... ... Do you have other testimonies that you know of about the micro II on physical health? I think it may be good idea to stimulate the K1 ( on the feet) for energizing the body anyway. ... ... best wishes   [End]
              • I get my moringa from www.znaturalfoods.com/. ... ... Did ...   chemicalsense   26mo

I get my moringa from www.znaturalfoods.com/. ... ... Did you see my previous post in this thread about the microII and my friends arm. Also with the link testimonials on the website. ... If not private message me and iíll send it to u   [End]
                • chemicalsense, wow, I love your testimonies; thank you! ......   mayflower   26mo

chemicalsense, wow, I love your testimonies; thank you! ... ... I will order the moringa from your link, with $15 shipping for 1 lb, it ís still cheaper than buying from UK. ... ... Last few days I have just started using the Earthing sheet to sleep on; it claims the electron from earth will feed the body & to neutralize the free radicals & inflammation & thus help healing, pain relieve etc; so far I feel it boost circulation & I feel very warm with lots of tingling & muscle twitching, nerve jumping & subtle pain here & there; very interesting indeed! ... ... http://www.earthing.com/ ... ... best wishes!   [retrieve this message]
  • Treatment of stroke in Su-jok medicine, possible self-trea...   explorer2009   27mo

http://acupunctureforsingers.blogspot.com/2011/04/stroke.html ... also suitable for self-treatment.   [End]
  • Head injury many years ago   #74712   28mo

I realize this question may be too vague to answer but thought Iíd try because Iíve been wondering for a long time. ... ... I fainted and hit my head when I was young. It was completely untreated and I had blurry vision, spaciness and migraines. ... ... My question is, is there anything I can do many years later to help heal the brain? Please forgive the naivete of that question if itís ludicrous. ... ... The following school year after the head injury I became a very introverted loner and donít think I even thought about the best friend I had in school anymore. Of course, that change could have been due ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi ! ... ... Sorry to hear about your head injury and all ...   mu-shen   28mo

Hi ! ... ... Sorry to hear about your head injury and all the suffering ... youīve had to go thru all these years. ... ... There is nothing ludicrous / naŌve in your question, as far as Iīm concerned and I was wondering if the following offer for distant healing M A Y help you as it has many others. ... ... By way of clarification: I am not the ĒchannelĒ for the distant qigong healing as explained if you took the time to read the whole thread!! I guess I should have mentioned the link, before doing the copy and paste. You would need to join up for the next Ēfree distant healing sessionĒ IF you can reson ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi, ... ... Start with the basics. If you can, get to a n...   pranaman   28mo

Hi, ... ... Start with the basics. If you can, get to a neurologist. CT scan. Just rule out anything that may be physically wrong. ... ... Then, work on whatís bothering you. You can take omega 3s, in capsule or from fish, they are good for your head. If you donít have insurance or canít afford it, see the part on Thailand. Lots of healing there. ... ... Try some alternative treatments - lots out there - try at least one of the following: ... ... chi gong ... tai chi ... yoga ... martial arts ... ... add fun things, dancing,piano lessons, a sport for example ... ... then, if you want, more alternative things: ... Travel. Go to ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Have you looked into cranio-sacral therapy?   pranaman   26mo

Have you looked into cranio-sacral therapy?   [End]
  • Unknown Reasons - Brain Issues   pranaman   29mo  Ü C Ü

Hi, ... ... I was exposed to something in a live-in/work situation in Berkeley, CA. ... ... I did some work, removed a section of wall, and felt sick right away. Was told there was lead, mold and VOCs, and who knows what else. I think it was banned pesticides or rodenticides. ... ... Now, some 20 months later, I have some serious strange effects going on. ... ... Pains in my head, I cannot even be in certain rooms for very long, and hurts when I touch my head to a pillow. So I sleep in another room, but Iíd really like to make it through the night in my room. I feel like sick in my stomach as well just bein ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You have to undergo treatment with an environmental allergi...   aijian   29mo

You have to undergo treatment with an environmental allergist. Go see Dr William Rea in Dallas environmental health center. They will solve your problem.   [End]
    • the first thing I would do is find out EXACTLY what it is y...   Tizona   29mo

the first thing I would do is find out EXACTLY what it is you were exposed to. How can you treated it. You donít even know what it is thatís poisoning you? ... ... Somebody somewhere knows, you need to find that out. ... ... Secondly, I can almost guarantee you that at least some of the symptoms youíre experiencing are from mold poisoning. the key is the fact that you get severe symptoms in one room and not another. That is CLASSIC mold poisoning right there. ... ... The best thing you can do is move to a different house that is completely mold free. This will save you weeks or even months of agony. Othe ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you both for your suggestions. I think it is somethi...   pranaman   28mo

Thank you both for your suggestions. I think it is something that adhered to something I brought back from CA (in FL now). Most (90%) of it is in the garage. ... ... Iím able to sleep in my room now, as my mom gave a very simple idea: I cleaned the room thoroughly - removed everything and washed the rest - the floors, the walls, sheets, blankets, and anything else I could, furniture too. Now I sleep ok in there. ... ... Helps if I wash the sheets every 3 or 4 days to keep symptoms down, maybe something is wafting around and sticks to me and then to the sheets or pillow. ... ... That is a first in ...   [retrieve this message]
  • HELP - BRAIN INJURY caused loss sense of smell and tast and...   Saiyanu   29mo  Ü C Ü

Can someone be an angel and show me the right direction, my good friend had a serious brain injury from an accident. He loss his sense of smell and taste and also has seizures from time to time. I know deep down this can be recovered. Can someone show me the right direction to get these things restored from his brain injury?   [End]
    • Iím sorry to hear that. I would check into cranial sacral ...   pranaman   29mo

Iím sorry to hear that. I would check into cranial sacral therapy, work on a healing diet, like an alkaline one, or check, learn what you can from this site (like zapping, Bob Beck, Hulda Clark, the Rife machine). ... ... Get him in a positive space, even find support groups. ... ... Also, google Ē9000 needlesĒ.   [End]
      • Thank you. I am very familiar with Hulda Clark.. I have a ...   Saiyanu   29mo

Thank you. I am very familiar with Hulda Clark.. I have a good friend who does cranial sacral healing. I will speak with him.   [End]
        • Hi, ... I am sorry to hear of your friends trauma and the i...   grace2010   29mo

Hi, ... I am sorry to hear of your friends trauma and the impairments that resulted. I donít know much about ranial sacral work, but this post is making me interested to check it out. ... I have had a mild brain injury all my life and found benefit through Neurofeedback. There is research that supports its ability to help restore brain function in stroke and accident victims as well as with adhd. Painless. But takes repetitive treatment until the waves maintain the proper pattern. It is also called EEG Biofeedback by some sources. There are some self application machines that help to trai ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Dr Richard Schulze who cured the incurables and people with...   R knowledge seeker   27mo

Dr Richard Schulze who cured the incurables and people with strokes, brain cancer and brain injuries has a chapter on strokes and head injuries in his save your life manual I would be happy to send you if you send me an email address so I can attach it. and get it back to you (you cannot send on this site but need to do it via email) ... ... He mentioned cayenne and ginger as very important and talks about them and doses etc. He speaks of some successful case histories of brain injury that reversed.† He also mentioned hot and cold showers to the herbs and brain oxygen increasing herbs. Also I k ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have the answer for you, if you come back to CureZone   Kadima   11mo

I have the answer for you, if you come back to CureZone   [End]
  • Traumatic brain Injury & subarachnoid haemorrhage research   james1985   29mo  Ü C Ü

I am a trainee clinical psychologist from Lancaster University and I am sending out a big plea for help for this research study! We are looking for individuals who have had a trauamtic brain injury (TBI) or a subarachnoid haemorrhage in the last 5 years to complete our survey online. It takes about 30 minutes to complete and any help is greatly appreciated! We are struggling for numbers so any help would be great! The study is looking at your responses to the brain injury and we are hoping to help improve psychological research and therapy in this area. The study has been approved by Lanca ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Mom with stroke-like symptoms and having issues with cayenne   troykb18   29mo  Ü C Ü

Hello, ... ... I really like Dr. Schulzeís results using his treatments and herbal formulas. My mom had severe migraines and a syncope. She passed out for a couple of minutes and when she Ēcame toĒ she had stroke-like symptoms. Her left side was partially paralyzed, speech was severely affected, memory loss, etc. Her migraine continued for over a month till about last week. She still has episodes of head pain once in a while. ... ... She believes that all this was caused by having a russian steam bath and the administer failed to keep her head cool. My mom believes that her brain started to ĒfryĒ. I ...   [retrieve this message]
    • hot steam baths/ baths above 105 f can cause brain damage t...   herbalnutritionistcmt   28mo

hot steam baths/ baths above 105 f can cause brain damage thats why one should consume water in fairly large amounts when inside. ... ... cayenne heals strokes/ heart attacks the cayenne is most likely removing a blockage or some kind of back up that results in headache symptoms. in fact if ure mom used cayenne with initial onset she would be symptom free currently.   [End]
  • What is the material basis of Quantum Consciousness ?   socrat   29mo  Ü C Ü

What is the material basis of Quantum Consciousness ? ... Will Physics explain Consciousness? ... At what step does consciousness begin? ... =. ... Our brain works on dualistic basis: ... a) consciousness , b) unconsciousness ... In his last autobiographic article, Einstein wrote: ... Ē . . . the discovery is not the matter of logical thought, ... even if the final product is connected with the logical formĒ ... In book Ď The Holographic Universeí Michael Talbot ... on page 160 explained this situation in such way: ... Ď Contrary to what everyone knows it is so, it may not be ... the brain that produce con ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 3 of 3
1  2   3    

Filter Messages: order by

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

576 messages, 119 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 192, 3 pages,  115,081 page views

"Sayings remain meaningless until they are embodied in habits."
~ Kahil Gibran

Image Galler Brain Injury Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 2.50 sec at 4/17/2014 4:57:21 PM, requested by 174.129.163.183, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=100391 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25