CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums1221 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Cancer Forum: Cures, Prevention, Alternative Cancer Therapies, Support

Share your personal experience in fighting tumors, Leukemia, Sarcoma, Breast Cancers, Prostate Cancers, Lung Cancers, Brain Cancers, Lymphoma, Skin Cancers, Ovarian Cancers, Stomach Cancers, Pancreatic Cancers, Colon Cancers etc
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR   FAQ  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Cancer Recommended Books   Cancer Homepage   Rules
 6,238,638 page views     20,814 messages     4,288 topics     107 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
25h ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Cancer     All Forums 
Like Cancer Forum on Facebook.com
Skeptical about Alternative Cancer Therapies? Have skeptical questions? Go to Cancer Debate Forum.
Page 107 of 107
1  10  30  50  ...  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  106   107    

• How I Cured My Prostate Cancer   RN 100% CURE! billabongsan2   57h  C

... How My Prostate Cancer was ... Cured ... ... I was clinically diagnosed with Prostate Cancer in early Sept, 2013 by a family doctor in Eldorado Hills, CA, after he did a DRE (digital rectal exam) and found two lumps on the prostate. He then suggested that I go to a local urologist to have a biopsy. I then asked him, what else did he think the urologist would do if I decide to get a biopsy and it tests positive for cancer? He told me that he most likely would surgically remove the lumps and hit it with radiation just to make sure he got it all. Like most people, I had heard all the horror st ...   [retrieve this message]
  • longest living lung cancer survivor and how he healed himse...   knowledge seeker   3d  C

... Given 6 months to live in 1975, Carl Helvie had surgery but refused chemo and set out to heal himself naturally. He used an holistic approach and 38 years later, he is still alive. ... ... Here is a great site where I first saw his story. ... ... http://www.chrisbeatcancer.com/carl-helvie-longest-living-lung-cancer-survivor/ ... ... Here is his book ... ... http://www.amazon.com/You-Beat-Lung-Cancer-Interventions/dp/1780992831/ref=cm... ... ... The book reviews are here: ... ... http://www.amazon.com/You-Beat-Lung-Cancer-Interventions/product-reviews/1780... ... ... I only wish I had had this info when I ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Free distant energy healing on Saturday, april 19,2014 with...   mu-shen   5d  C

... There will be another fr’ee- distant energy healing for everyone who wants to join and all their friends, families and anyone else who reads this. The main healing session is ... on SATURDAY APRIL 19, 2014 from 6-7pm Pacific DAYLIGHT Time or same as Los Angeles, (MDT 7-8pm), (CDT 8-9pm), (9-10pm EDT-same as New York). ... ... You can join this no-cost distant energy healing session by using your intention to be included. To join, just close your eyes for a minute when you read this and mentally say that you intend to join the session and want to be included. That is all you have to do to conne ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Cancer caused by iron poisoning and parasites (viruses)   copperdeficiency   7d

Cancer cells thrive and replicate in the presence of iron deposits. ALL pathogens require iron to survive and flourish. Iron attracts the oxygen needed by the pathogens. ... ... The nano-particle size parasite, namely measles, was implanted via mass vaccination programs starting with the baby boomers and everyone else born afterwards. ... ... Nano-particle parasites are referred to as ”viruses” and are smaller than cells; they reside inside cells. The main nourishment for these parasites is the ”reduced iron”, nano-particle size iron, that has been added to the food supply & food chain. Nano-partic ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Is Blackstrap molasses safe to take? ... ... or can it ca...   Dubli   36h

Is Blackstrap molasses safe to take? ... ... or can it cause Iron Poisoning? ... ... My blood test showed that my iron levels were waaaaaay too low, the naturapath told me to take 1tb blackstrap molasses everyday. ... it contains natural iron and copper.   [End]
      • Bio-available copper has been stripped out of the food chai...   copperdeficiency   25h

Bio-available copper has been stripped out of the food chain. ANY iron in the blood indicates iron poisoning. ... ... You mention your iron levels are low, cleverly; NOT iron deficiency. ... ... Just as the mainstream medical establishment is a fraud, so is the ”alternative”, -- naturapathic medicine. ... ...   [End]
  • Niacin & Vitamin C   R Educational linenup   8d

Continual research from the leading researchers over the last 100 years have clearly shown that cancer is based on pathogenic organisms. Some may argue that it is viral while others state yeast/fungal strains or bacteria like organisms. In my studies of researching antibiotic herbs and spices continually point that these substances that eradicate microbes happen to be effective cancer kills such as graviola or garlic (and the list goes on). This article highlights the effects of niacin on cancer. Dr. Pauling goes on in the article to show the connection between oxidative stress and the ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Bone Marrow Transplant?   reidshanerose   13d

Hello, my niece needs a bone marrow transplant but her parents is short in budget. We are planning to have it done in India, anyone here know the Cost of Bone Marrow Transplant Procedure in India? And also we are referred to PlacidWay anyone already had experience there or with this company? Big Thanks!   [End]
    • It would be cheaper for sure; but what is the bone marrow t...   JesichasHope   12d

It would be cheaper for sure; but what is the bone marrow transplant for? There are other options for blood cancers, if this is what she has. Before settling on such an invasive procedure I would get an opinion by a doctor that has more freedom to give you an honest opinion as to what is available. If you live in the states your doctors will tell you only conventional options and you will head off into the sunset trying to see a cheap version of that option when there may be a far better option to cure her that will not be so invasive. Jesicha’s Hope supplies free consultations to cancer d ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Cancer Cure Testimonials using Iodine   grizz   14d  C

Iodine does not cure cancer. Instead it is used by the immune system to kill cancers. ... ... See Cancer in Testimonials here: ... http://tinyurl.com/iodine-testimonials ... ... See cancer in Research Reports here: ... Many doctors report why & how iodine kills cancers, with amazing photos of cancers in regression. ... http://tinyurl.com/Iodine-Reading ... ... Iodine Kills Cancer Special Report: ... http://tinyurl.com/Iodine-Kills-Cancers ... ... Grizz   [End]
  • the man of god who cured my son's cancer and many   smith1900   18d  C

my name is smith russell, i want to give thanks to God almighty for using this man of God named pastor tb joshua to cure my son of his cancer after several medications failed, he was introduced to me by a work mate,he i well known all over the world and it was unbelievable that after 2 weeks of prayers the miracle was done when we went for his check up at various hospitals we were all told he is fine now..and the lord be praised cos my son is fine now and has resumed school, i give glory to the lord...am now a born again christian and have decided to worship the lord until i breath no more ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Video Embedded I would be careful with that if I were you. The same thing ...   RRR Educational Megabite   16d

I would be careful with that if I were you. The same thing happened to my Dad. ... ... He had Colon Cancer, and my brother convinced my Dad to become a born-again Christian and so he believed he would be healed of his Cancer. Same thing, a very well-known ”man of God” helped him. The doctors all said his Cancer was completely gone. My Dad was convinced that he was completely healed as was everyone else. ... ... About a year later he had some bad pains in his body. It turned out that the Cancer had spread everywhere to his liver and other organs. The doctors gave him 2 weeks to live, and that was it ...   [retrieve this message]
    • God works in many strange ways and he offers us many ways f...   JesichasHope   12d

God works in many strange ways and he offers us many ways for us to heal. You need to have a great faith in your survival and see your future as cured; such faith will give you the energy to get through your cancer. ... This does not mean we do not need to have our cancer treated. We have good food on our planet to feed our bodies well, the eating of organic foods is essential and the ridding of contaminates in our life is essential, no more chemical products to poison us or processed products to harm our bodies. ... God’s universe is harmony, it exists because of the harmony, we are part of t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded This evening on TBYIL radio: Dr. Carl O. Helvie and cancer   Dquixote1217   19d  C

... The Best Years in Life Radio Show guest for Wednesday April 2nd will be registered nurse and noted author Dr. Carl O. Helvie. We will be discussing his new book You Can Beat Lung Cancer: Using Alternative /Integrative Interventions and cancer in general. ... ... ... ... Dr. Carl O. Helvie is a registered nurse, with two masters (U of California, Johns Hopkins U) and a doctorate in public health and wellness (Johns Hopkins U) and 60 years experience as a nurse practitioner, educator, author, and researcher who received national recognitions including the Distinguished Career in Public Health Aw ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Serine protease inhibitors - boron and magnesium   #183121   20d

Let me start by saying that I am no doctor/scientist, however, I have some ideas about possible cures/aides for cancer that seem to not be getting any attention. I been reading that one method in which cancer spreads is by serine proteases and thus, inhibitors of serine proteases have been proposed as way to stop cancer from spreading. Candida overload has been found in a significant % of cancer patients and candida utilizes serine proteases to colonize. Candida is a type of fungus and the mineral boron is known anti-fungal (ie. Borax). The minerals boron (anti-fungal & radiation guard) ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Good observation - interesting that many researchers have c...   linenup   8d

Good observation - interesting that many researchers have connected yeast/fungus as the microbe that causes cancer. I read a post somewhere about a couple of people who had bone cancer, the first was given a antifungal which was to treat a systemic yeast problem and coincidentally the cancer went into remission, hearing this story a second person did the drug and the cancer was removed. ... ... Rife surmised that the organisms responsible for cancer were pleomorphic organisms of which one form is yeast. Dr. Simoncini injected sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) into tumors which eradicated them, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Blood Cancer Treatment   peter60   26d

The age, extent of disease, other health conditions of the patient are taken into consideration while planning the treatment options. Blood cancer is treated by one method or a combination of the following- chemotherapy, biological therapy, and radiation therapy or bone marrow transplantation. In those patient’s whose spleen is enlarged, surgery may be required to remove it. ... Advertising removed by moderator   [End]
  • Any news or updates if Sutherlandia OPC still works his sit...   Endstagecancer   27d  C

For late stage cancer that has metastized to the brain. I’ve head of this years ago and haven’t heard anything about it since. Just went to sutherlandia opcs website and it looks like it hasn’t been updated in years, does anyone know?   [End]
    • Yes, SOPC continues to have good success against brain canc...   Dquixote1217   19d

Yes, SOPC continues to have good success against brain cancers BUT I surely would not rely solely on SOPC, or any other single item for that matter, for any kind and stage of cancer. If it were me and I had late stage brain cancer, in addition to oleander extract I would make sure to get some high THC cannabis oil no matter what it took, some highly bioavailable tumeric (such as the one from Nutrigold) and plenty of it and a top quality mushroom product such as Garden of Life’s Immune Defense. All of those have had success against brain cancers and turmeric (whose major constituent is cu ...   [retrieve this message]
  • epower zapper first line treatment of parasites   lifetechnologydotcom   27d  C

it is worth mentioning that we have had some good results with the epower zapper machine from sun ancon. ... ... it seems to be more powerful and effective than a handheld or skin mounted zapper. ... ... of course, zappers are not a panacea but when there is evidence to suggest the involvement of parasites then it is a good idea to use a zapper as a first line treatment.   [End]
  • Is this all a $&!)&!! Joke? Where's the ONE cure? I passed ...   Endstagecancer   28d  C

I’m beginning to be a skeptic- I’ve had cancer for 6 years that has now spread all over my body. I refused traditional treatment and tried natural and alternative and nothing worked, been straight vegan for 6 months now/ I’m $&!!!& pissed off. I’m dying: my days are numbered and maybe if I would have went traditional to begin with I would either be dead by now or cured, either of them seem better than the reality I am in now. Why are there so many topics and forums and no direct answers/ what the $&!& cures cancer naturally. There is no one straight answer?!?!?! I’ve been checking this si ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am the last person who should be answering this post beca...   Southern Belle   28d

I am the last person who should be answering this post because I know so little about cancer. But, my heart breaks for you. You also have every right to be angry. It seems to me you have tried everything and you have had no results. But, sometimes that does happen. I have wanted things to happen in my life and when it didn’t happen the way I wanted it to happen, I was very angry. ... ... I can’t tell you everything will be ok when I do not know. Just know that I will say a prayer for you that you will surrounded by love and peace. ... ... Paulette   [End]
    • I am adding this part post script. ... ... Sometimes, thin...   parazapper   28d

I am adding this part post script. ... ... Sometimes, things may look dire and this makes us feel pressured. This is the time to stop for a moment, collect your thoughts, and then start digging again. ... ... I left a reply to one of your previous posts in hope that it will be of benefit. As a final note, if you feel despair and hopeless, get a copy of the book ”Remarkable Recovery” and read it. It covers many cases of end stage cancer where nothing was done but the patients amazingly recovered. ... ... ---------- My previous post ---------- ... Interesting! ... ... You have been on these forums posting for a to ...   [retrieve this message]
      • i agree that cancer should not be approached with a one siz...   lifetechnologydotcom   27d

i agree that cancer should not be approached with a one size fits all treatment. there are very many factors which can interfere with and challenge the immune system and it sometimes can be impossible to identify all of them. ... ... what we try and do is identify the particular challenges and try to remove or neutralise them. ... ... identifying them is the hard part. aside from the obvious things like nutrition there are other things to look at eg electromagnetic pollution, geopathic stress and low electrical potential all of which can challenge the immune system.   [End]
    • While I cannot give you specific answers as I do not know y...   JesichasHope   23d

While I cannot give you specific answers as I do not know your cancer particulars but in my experience those that say they do not improve using alternatives fail do due to several factors ... ... Your lifestyle, your cancer, what the cause was can all play a role in your outcome. When you speak of using alternatives that word is used broadly and covers a lot of things depending on your interpretation of alternative. There are in my view alternative supplements and alternative treatments and alternative therapies. Supplements are just that, they supplement a routine lifestyle. Some are very g ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi ESC, ... ... You are definitely in a tough situation! A...   shotsee   18d

Hi ESC, ... ... You are definitely in a tough situation! And I do believe there is a [possible] solution for you. ... ... You may care to peruse the information from a medical doctor that was previously posted here: ... ...   [End]
    • with a serious disease like cancer, one has to attack it as...   knowledge seeker   7d

with a serious disease like cancer, one has to attack it as aggressively as the doctors do and that for the most pat requires an aggressive, multifaceted, program that works synergistally. ... ... One is doing something almost every 15 minutes. The best I know is Dr Richard Schulze’s incurables which I mentioned elsewhere his herbs can be bought at herbdoc.com or I can send you chapters to make some of the formulas yourself that have the formulas if desired or money is tight. ... ... generally one needs a complete lifestyle change..a lot of things not just a vegan diet and some supplements..cleansin ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Skeptics should never be trusted,a chilling story that happ...   MrAlex   28d  C

I hope this post will aware some people on what the skeptics are ... ... I will say the Skeptics when it comes to health,they should never be trusted and not only that,a skeptics advice to my uncle that my grandma should take chemotherapy and radiation took her life and still I am in the grieving process because I tried to help my Grandma to get the best treatment. ... ... When I was working through my grandma’s treatment costs,my mum’s brother in law who happens to be my second uncle confessed that he talked with a Skeptic on health matters,I really exploded and told my mum’s brother in law that Sk ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I’m bringing to be a skeptic- I’ve had cancer for 6 years t...   Endstagecancer   28d

I’m bringing to be a skeptic- I’ve had cancer for 6 years that has now spread all over my body. I refused traditional treatment and tried natural and alternative and nothing worked, been straight vegan for 6 months now/ I’m $&!!!& pissed off. I’m dying: my days are numbered and maybe if I would have went traditional to begin with I would either be dead by now or cured, either of them seem better than the reality I am in now. Why are there so many topics and forums and no direct answers/ what the $&!& cures cancer naturally. There is no one straight answer?!?!?!   [End]
      • Re: try this- endstagecancer- and look for my upcoming post...   knowledge seeker   7d

... hi I saw one of your other posts and though I was very recently diagnosed with aggressive breast cancer and so busy but I  am working on an answer for you. ... ... I do not feel vegan is enoug though it is a good start. ... ... ... I would immediately go to juice fasting, colon cleansing (herbdoc.com intestinal #1 and #2), at least 5- 8 oz glasses of raw carrot juice some raw carrot spinach juice (these are specific to cancer and many who healed used these juices, (I am getting 50 lb bags at a wholesale produce company at $27 a bag--it takes about 3 bags a month or 150 pounds..drink within 2 ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Skeptics should never be trusted,a chilling story that ...   zeus10   7d

thx for posting   [End]
  • What is Elotuzumab?   JamesAndrew   28d

Elotuzumab is an improved monoclonal antibody that is used for myeloma patients for a comparison and therapy combination. It has been studied that Elotuzumab is a clinical trial for newly diagnosed multiple myeloma patients that are considered to be high-risk. For more information about this drug, visit us at The Myeloma Crowd. ... ...   [End]
  • Black drawing salve   sandyky   29d  C

Has anyone used black drawing salve? Was it successful?   [End]
  • Fermentred Wheat Germ Avemar cures Cancer   grizz   29d  C

One incredible, natural product kills seemingly ALL kinds of cancer, and has been subjected to numerous scientific studies to prove its efficacy. ... ... A non-toxic, fermented wheat germ has been shown to halt aberrations in cells – that which makes ‘good’ cells turn into cancerous ones. Every healthy cell has the potential to either block, interfere or promote enzymatic activity, which can then turn healthy cells into tumorous cells. Fermented wheat germ (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) made by a standardized, patented process, and named Avemar, specifically inhibits interference in enzymatic activ ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Fermented Wheat Germ (Avemar) Cures Cancers   grizz   29d  C

One incredible, natural product kills seemingly ALL kinds of cancer, and has been subjected to numerous scientific studies to prove its efficacy. ... ... A non-toxic, fermented wheat germ has been shown to halt aberrations in cells – that which makes ‘good’ cells turn into cancerous ones. Every healthy cell has the potential to either block, interfere or promote enzymatic activity, which can then turn healthy cells into tumorous cells. Fermented wheat germ (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) made by a standardized, patented process, and named Avemar, specifically inhibits interference in enzymatic activ ...   [retrieve this message]
  • LARGE raised lymphnodes on back of neck looks like hunchback   Endstagecancer   30d  C

Is there anyway to get it to go down, it’s word than ever, I’m not being treated for the NHL I am just letting it be without conventional treatment but I’m having a rough time. Is there anyway to get this to reduce in size   [End]
    • ... sorry do not know but have a few suggestions ... ... ...   knowledge seeker   7d

... sorry do not know but have a few suggestions ... ... ... maybe typing things into the search engine like lymphedema alliterative health ’ ... ... or Google words lymphedema herbs ... ... might give you some help as those with this disease caused by damage or removal of the lymph nodes deal with the swelling ... ... Maybe there is some ideas out there that might help with your thing ... ... I know jumping on a mini tramp is supposed to help the lymph moves maybe going to a swimming pool holding on the side and jumping would move some of the lymph fluid out of there? ... ... here’s a few links ... ... http://lymp ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How is this crud still alive!?!? 28 days with no food, mast...   MaisondeAlbicans   30d  C

Ok as many can appreciate with candida, wow.. This is some battle.. ... ... I’ll not stress with stories of turmoils, losses, severe depression and wishes for death from the previous 5yrs of hell, I believe those wishes and state of mind are in large the causative factor of my health issues. ... ... I’ll also not list the endless list of supplements, how hard (and expensive) it was transitioning to whole natural foods, organic foods, a year of ketogenic diet, a year of vegetarian diet, the loss of ’career’ and 75 percent of all income being spend on attempting to rid this bane. ... ... Some of the symp ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hey man I just wanted to post some stuff that might help yo...   tdog333   30d

Hey man I just wanted to post some stuff that might help you out. I’ve been lucky to have a lot of free time and had some VERY bad candida. I have spent over 3000 hours now reading studies about candida. ... ... First I just want to say I’m not a DR and I am providing this info to help you and your DR make decisions. ... ... Lots of people claim that the best way to get rid of candida is to starve it to death- which is absolutely false. Candida can eat EVERYTHING including your tissue if it gets desperate. The more you starve it the more aggressive it will get. Candida has a ”switch” you could say. ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Haha nice. Yes and although a little daunting, i’m hoping t...   MaisondeAlbicans   30d

Haha nice. Yes and although a little daunting, i’m hoping to see the same in coming weeks and be rid of this curse! Cheers for the info brah. ... ... I think there is a good chance ridding the parasites will make a world of difference. Only recently discovered the symbiotic relationship between cadida/parasites/wekened immune system... Makes sense if critters are living in the organs the organs are gonna struggle? ... ... I feel really tired of this lark now, like many others, exhausted and static in life in large part cos of candida, cry me a river :P (although I believe there is something to the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You should read a post I made a couple weeks ago. I believe...   lovej0y   30d

You should read a post I made a couple weeks ago. I believe if could help you especially in regards to diet. A high fat, protein diet is manageable and you will find certain foods like avocados do not feed parasites at all. For more information read this: ... ...   [End]
      • I’m having troubles with proteins in particular though sadl...   MaisondeAlbicans   30d

I’m having troubles with proteins in particular though sadly. Last time I tried to reintroduce meat, it came out the other end as meat :/   [End]
      • I can however deal with avocados :) yum! Shall certainly ch...   MaisondeAlbicans   30d

I can however deal with avocados :) yum! Shall certainly check your post out cheers! Could eat a scabby horse right now haha. From 175lbs to 152lbs with 4 weeks of master cleanse/water fast!!   [End]
        • Have you tried getting protein from spirulina and/or chlore...   lovej0y   30d

Have you tried getting protein from spirulina and/or chlorella? They may be easier protein sources for you to digest. ... ... Also there are ways to make meat more digestible. ... ... For example, I’ve found chicken thighs digest easier than drumsticks. Also, turkey digests easier than chicken, and so does wild salmon. ... ... Pour extra virgin olive oil on your meats. I put 3-4 tbsp on my plate every time I eat meat. I cannot eat chicken without olive oil or I get pains, indigestion, and malabsorption. Olive oil acts as an anti-inflammatory and soothes the gut. The idea should be to eat meals that are ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Wow sounds fantastic cheers, gone are the days of worrying ...   MaisondeAlbicans   29d

Wow sounds fantastic cheers, gone are the days of worrying about excessive calories. To think there was a day I weighed 240lbs haha, todays weight in 150lbs :P bring on the ribs and olive oil. Being vegetarian for a year became a delight in all fairness but initially, dang it was the hardest thing i’ve ever done. Here’s to bringing balance back to my diet. Reading of positive results using iodine and lufenuron today has given a big boost today also as I find faith is an important factor in this healing lark. One of the keys to absorbing lufenuron is to have something with plenty of fats in ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Maison give us an idea of your current daily habits to reba...   Jerome99   29d

Maison give us an idea of your current daily habits to rebalance your body? What kind of vitamins/supplements are you taking? And are you eating fermented/cultured foods on a daily basis?   [End]
      • Recently done heavy vitamin C dosing for 6 months, GSE, ben...   MaisondeAlbicans   28d

Recently done heavy vitamin C dosing for 6 months, GSE, bentonite/apple fibre, turpentine, cloves, ginger, garlic, cinnamon teas, 26 day master cleanse followed with 2 days water, I almost passed out, back to 2 days of master cleanse/orange juice, detox baths now into humaworm. Noticed thick coating during master cleanse and quicker buildup under foreskin. This cleared and tongue started to clear around day 23 (when I REALLY started hitting the GSE funny enough..) I thought, right it’s on the back foot almost gone, i’m gonna do water fast till it is gone (at this point tongue and foreskin ...   [retrieve this message]
        • forgot to mention neti pot, milk thistle, quality multivit ...   MaisondeAlbicans   28d

forgot to mention neti pot, milk thistle, quality multivit and hydrogen peroxide (there’s probably more I missed) ... ... Lufenuron on the way and hypo cellulase/cellulase/probio to take down the walls. Around 22 days of humaworm remaining, nothing that impressive has come out just yet. Colon cleanse on the way to aid elimination of parasites then onto lung/liver/kidney cleanse then onto candida cleanse. Im about to start back on solids and very much looking forward to soup later on, first real food in 30 days. I plan to stick to low carb veggies and also see how my body handles protein/fat af ...   [retrieve this message]
  • PLEASE HELP non Hodgkin's lymphoma that has spread to the b...   Endstagecancer   31d  C

I posted something under cancer forum but am new here and didn’t see this separate forum. I’ve know I was sick for over 6 years but never went to the dr. I don’t had insurance, I don’t like drs and I wanted to try alternative on my own. I passed out and was taken to the hospital where I was for 3 days, a ton of tests and now ”officially” diagnosed. I do not want to go back to the dr but they are working on brain washing me because I am scared to die, I don’t want to die so I’m tempted to go! But no! I want to beat this naturally but I feel lost and its spread to my brain with intracranial ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I recommend that you go to cancertutor.com and see what Web...   parazapper   28d

I recommend that you go to cancertutor.com and see what Webster Kerr has to offer on his site. He does not sell anything but has great advice for late stage cancer. ... ... I understand the urgency that you feel and the pressure that the medical professionals are applying. Do not despair but do know that there are those who care. ... ... At the end of Feb. 2006, my wife was basically in the same position as you, or quite possibly worse. ... ... She had multiply metastasized NSCLC that had spread to her adrenals and to her brain. Her main tumor was the length of a football and was wrapped around her heart ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi thank you for the story about your wife’s journey, I am ...   Endstagecancer   27d

Hi thank you for the story about your wife’s journey, I am sorry for your loss. Thank you for replying to my post, I feel alone, terrified, angry and confused- I’ve been skimming this site for years but never posted anything. I’m out of time I think, I feel horrible and the cancer has spread throughout my entire body, the brain involvement is what scares me the most, I’m not saying I’ve given up I just feel beyond hopeless. Do you think the Tylenol mistake was the reason your wife passed not the cancer? Can I ask what methods she used, I tried to read cancer tutor and its just so overwhelm ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I agree that the brain involvement is the most scary. That ...   parazapper   27d

I agree that the brain involvement is the most scary. That was the main issue for my wife. ... ... Yes, I feel strongly that it was the acetaminophen that caused her liver and other organs to fail. She had had complications from Tylenol many years before and was warned not to take it. ... ... I think that I have posted on prior occasions what she had done. I will need to go and look it up. I kept charts and spread sheets as well as all her medical records including copies of images, etc. ... ... I see that you are looking into Sutherlandia. Might be the way to go. If you do not find what you need, contac ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: PLEASE HELP non Hodgkin's lymphoma   parazapper   27d

I agree with you that the brain involvement is the most scary. That was the main issue for my wife. ... ... Yes, I feel strongly that it was the acetaminophen that caused her liver and other organs to fail. She had had complications from Tylenol many years before and was warned not to take it. This is why it was written on the front of her folder in red letters. ... ... I think that I have posted on prior occasions what she had done. I will need to go and look it up. I kept charts and spread sheets as well as all her medical records including copies of images, etc. ... ... I see that you are looking into ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: PLEASE HELP non Hodgkin's lymphoma that has spread to t...   universal007   18d

My Story of how Rick simpson saved my life with his HEMP oil:contact him on: dr.ricksimpsonhome at qq dot com ... I suffer from Ovarian Cancer, I have not once ever given up on my cancer not even when I was so exhausted and hurting by this illness, i knew deep down in my heart that if there is God, then My Ovarian Cancer will be cured. So lucky, Rick simpson took my life to another level healthy condition, and of my experience, itself is simply amazing and has provided me with time I would not have had. I cannot claim to have had the best ability to fight like a warrior, but I have fought to ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... do not give up hope please.. ... ... I am not in you...   knowledge seeker   7d

... do not give up hope please.. ... ... I am not in your terrible shoes but I was diagnosed very recently with aggressive breast cancer, triple negative which does not respond well to traditional treatments and often recurs within 1 to 3 years metastasized to the brain, liver and lungs so I know a little of the fear of that happening though not the full extent you do of knowing this. ... ... ... I have decided not to get the lymph node removed and biopsied, the mastectomy, the chemo and the hormones they said I must have to live and just have the lump removed and then do aggressive alternative h ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Where do I get cannibis oil in the united states looks like...   Endstagecancer   31d

I am in the United States and it looks like there are a lot of scammers out there, where can I get this ASAP and how long does it take. I think I have days or weeks left. See my other post thank you!   [End]
  • PLEASE HELP just diagnosed with stage IV non Hodgkin's lymp...   Endstagecancer   31d

I just found this site today. I’ve know I’ve been sick without going to the dr for almost 6 years, I passed out 2 weeks ago and was sent to the hospital via ambulance, it was then that they did MRI which showed intercranial brain pressure which lead to more tests, bloodwork, X-rays, biopsy of large lump in my neck, basically a crap ton of tests. I did not have insurance before nor did I want to do traditional treatment. This is my a post about me not knowing I was sick. I knew deep down something was terribly wrong, I’ve been eating vegan for 6 months and apparently it’s not helping. I’ve ...   [retrieve this message]
    • - eating vegan for 6 months and apparently it’s not helping...   parazapper   31d

- eating vegan for 6 months and apparently it’s not helping. ... ... How do you know that it is not helping? The truth is that you might already be gone if you had not done this. However, just going vegan is not going to fix every thing. Some people think that eating lots of wheat, potatoes, and rice qualifies as a good diet. ... ... Have you done the various cleanses and flushes as recommended? ... ... Have you has any amalgam removed and have you done a heavy metal detox? ... ... You have already outlived many who went through chemo at the time that you first noticed being sick. Something that the oncologi ...   [retrieve this message]
      • ... Having been recently diagnosed with aggressive breast c...   knowledge seeker   7d

... Having been recently diagnosed with aggressive breast cancer myself, I know the fear etc this all causes..you probably feel even worst being stage iv but do not fear but act and trust in God. ... ... I know this is hard to do. I did decide to forsake all doctor treatments except lumpectomy when recommended by all three doctors and the biopsy doctor too was mastectomy, lymph node removal, chemo and perhaps hormones (difference of opinion) I had radiation 20 years ago for a different early breast cancer and cant have it again. I felt all the treatments were either too dangerous, toxic, too e ...   [retrieve this message]
    • try the carrot cure immediately then see my other posts to ...   knowledge seeker   7d

... I have answered several of your posts and am still working on what I am doing to share with you but this can be started right away and can slow the growth at 3 cups a day and allegedly get rid of tumor at 5 weeks. ... ... I did this for a few months till I ran out and was going to resume it after my surgery and do the master cleanse then as easy to do in bed and then doctor got mad and canceled my surgery and have not gotten back to get the carrots but my tumor which is grade 8/9 very aggressive triple negative breast cancer--fast growing; however, it has stayed the same size since februar ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I am sorry but typed in trying to help you over 10 hours an...   knowledge seeker   7d

I am sorry but typed in trying to help you over 10 hours and need to go to bed but in the meanwhile read this post and anything I posted in that thread under knowledge seeker ... ...   [End]
        • Thank you knowledge seeker . ... ... This is the kind of p...   parazapper   7d

Thank you knowledge seeker . ... ... This is the kind of post that people need to read. The amount of blackmail, coercion, and extortion that is common in oncology is unbelievable. My wife who died from improper medication for NSCLC experienced this. My sister who is a M.D. and has IBC, also went through the same difficulties. She had several doctors who refused to do the lumpectomy unless she went through radiation, chemo, or both. ... ... The practice of oncology is filled with evil. ... ... People who experience this sort of mistreatment need to file criminal charges against these doctors for anything ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What tests show cancer score?   sandyky   33d  C

How can I track the progress of my alternative cancer treatments for metastatic BC? What markers do I look for? Can a regular MD order these tests?   [End]
  • New Free Distant Healing Session on Saturday, March 22 - 6-...   mu-shen   34d  C

... Saturday March 22, 2014 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) ... ... There will be another fr’ee- distant energy healing for everyone who wants to join and all their friends, families and anyone else who reads this. The main healing session is ... on SATURDAY MARCH 22, 2014 from 6-7pm Pacific DAYLIGHT Time or same as Los Angeles, (MDT 7-8pm), (CDT 8-9pm), (9-10pm EDT-same as New York). ... ... You can join this no-cost distant energy healing session by using your intention to be included. To join, just close your eyes for a minute when you read this and mentally say that you intend to join the session ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Advice re. Natural Cures & Uplifting Stories for Stage IV I...   #64996   34d  C

Hello all, ... ... I am wanting advice and support for a friend who has been diagnosed with Stage IV invasive lobular carcinoma with metastases to the lymphs, bones & liver. The Western medical system has offered very little solution and due to the severity no treatment options. Therefore my friend has consciously (and wisely) chosen to follow an alternative healing path. ... ... The strength of my beautiful friend is astounding. She can see the positive side of being given this ’no solution’ prognosis as there is now no pressure to have her breast removed, chemotherapy and/or radiation etc. She has ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi 649, ... ... I believe you will find the following, by ...   shotsee   32d

Hi 649, ... ... I believe you will find the following, by Dr. Thomas Levy, M.D., of interest: ... ... ”Vitamin C and Cancer ... ... Although vitamin C is “only” an antioxidant, its unique chemical structure, closely resembling glucose, allows it to penetrate all of the water-soluble areas and tissues of the body, both inside cells and outside cells. It only really fails to concentrate in fatty areas, although it can still have an antioxidant impact there, as it will regenerate fat-soluble antioxidants, such as oxidized vitamin E, back to its normal electron-donating status. ... ... Vitamin C makes all normal ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Looking at causes of cancer first. ... There is a new toxin...   sammmm   31d

Looking at causes of cancer first. ... There is a new toxin that many people are now exposed to that can cause all forms of cancer. ... MICROWAVE RADIATION from cordless landlines and WiFi and cell towers, etc ... People need to cable up all wireless devices and shield from high beams from neighbours. ... ... ... Cancer develops from 5 to 15 years of current exposures if these devices are in the house. ... The radiation also acts as a catalyst for other toxins like chemicals. ... ... Google these sites (I can’t post their web addresses for some reason?!?!) ... bioinitiative org ... powerwatch org uk ... magdahavas ...   [retrieve this message]
  • need desperately to find sheep sorrel roots   knowledge seeker   35d  C

... I was just diagnosed with an aggressive breast cancer a couple weeks ago. ... ... I want to not do doctor’s treatments except perhaps lumpectomy and am going to gamble my life on alternative health. ... ... I bought and had two essiac tea formulas one with 4 herbs and one with 8 herbs but found out one must use the sheep sorrel roots and not just the above ground parts like leaves,. ... ... I am on a low poverty income trying to save my life and cannot afford to throw those essiac formulas I already purchased before I knew about the roots out and am trying to find a source for the sheep sorrel ro ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Every thought in support. ... ... Sheep sorrel Rumex ace...   trimnut2   35d

Every thought in support. ... ... Sheep sorrel Rumex acetosella is the same plant/species as ordinary qarden/cooking sorrel. So that may be another source for you. Nurserys regularly have it here (Australia). ... ... Sheep sorrel may be under your feet. Often very common dependent on where you are. I pick it wild for salads. ... ... Where are you? Happy to send some - if I can. T2. ... ...   [End]
      • ... sorry I just saw this post. ... ... aw how sweet of ...   knowledge seeker   8d

... sorry I just saw this post. ... ... aw how sweet of you. I may be too far away or not sure what customs allows sent. ... ... I am in Columbus, Ohio ... ... I will send my email address to you via a personal message just check your inbox ... ... Some nice guy form Australasia is the reason I posted my long kidney thread on curezone and got back on here. ... ... He tried to get some herbs for his dad..maybe he would know about custom rules for sending plants or maybe tincture. ...   [End]
  • please help us!! given days to live!!   #182314   41d  C

My Grandmother is an 85 year old women who is battling lymphoma for the second time. She started receiving chemo again about 6 or 7 months ago. She began to show signs of improvements but other problems began to pop up. The biggest problem that caused the current predicament is that the disease has spread to her liver causing her great pain at times. She is bed ridden and also unable to eat. Despite her body failing her, My grandmother has all her faculties and is very sharp. She has an EXTREMELY large family and can tell you the names of all 86 of her children, grandchildren and great gra ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi 182, ... ... If it were me, I would get her [if she is ...   shotsee   41d

Hi 182, ... ... If it were me, I would get her [if she is willing] to someone willing to give her sodium ascorbate [vitamin C] intravenously. ... ... That’s the best I can suggest [in her desperate circumstances], 182, and I hope it helps! ... ... Sincerely, ... ... David   [End]
    • ... I am sorry to hear of your heartache and her suffering....   knowledge seeker   40d

... I am sorry to hear of your heartache and her suffering. I myself was just diagnosed with an aggressive breast cancer maybe 10 days ago after not having it for 19 years and it is scary. ... ... ... Watching a loved one suffer and be so close to death has to be devastating and I am sorry you have to go through this..sometimes life is so hard. Hopefully if you and she believes in God this will help to lean on Him. ... ... ... Darn I had a long and very helpful posts on how to get nutrition in someone who can’t eat but for some reason when I go to user finder and type in my name and get messages just now ...   [retrieve this message]
  • what to take and what definitely needs to be avoided   UserX   45d  C

i recommended these things to a friend of mine and she told me that the doctors told her that her cyst has shrunk significantly. ... ... stay away / abstain from: ... - oil, oily foods ... - red meats, ... ... and to take: ... - Sandoz Vitamin C Effersvescent 500 mgs daily ... (+ vit B-complex) ... - green bean for breakfast, ... - more on fruit / vegetable diet. ...   [End]
    • Certain oils like extra virgin olive oil or hemp oil act as...   Wild0ne   45d

Certain oils like extra virgin olive oil or hemp oil act as an anti-inflammatory and are very healthy for cancer patients. I don’t think it’s fair to discriminate against all oils and compare them to the processed, hydrogenated, GMO garbage that is found in most packaged foods.   [End]
  • Vitamin b17 to cure cancer?   Wild0ne   45d  C

Was wondering if anyone knew about vitamin b17 protocol for cancer? There’s several dozen articles and reviews of people claiming it cured them or someone they knew of cancer, just from swallowing a couple of capsules each day. Anyone who is fighting cancer may want to consider supplementing with vitamin b17 along with your original treatment plan. Do your own research and I think you will find many compelling evidence that it works. Good luck.   [End]
    • Do you think the B17 capsules are better than the raw bitte...   sandyky   44d

Do you think the B17 capsules are better than the raw bitter apricot kernels?   [End]
      • Yes. There are actually capsules available on amazon. To my...   lovej0y   37d

Yes. There are actually capsules available on amazon. To my knowledge, two 500 mg capsules, twice a day (2g daily) is sufficient in providing anti-cancer benefits while being completely non-toxic. ... ... The cyanide myth is blown entirely out of proportion. Yes, poisoning is possible. But it takes a much larger amount than in a capsule or from eating apricot/apple seeds. Chemotherapy is monumentally more poisonous to the body than b-17. It is much more likely to be deficient in b-17 than to have too much of it. There are dozens of testimonials online (and YouTube videos) of people claiming the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • B17 is a good therapy but without having someone manage you...   JesichasHope   43d

B17 is a good therapy but without having someone manage your doses it is difficult to know how much. Many doctors that use this therapeutic therapy administer it by IV. ... I would not use only this therapy, when fighting cancer, you have to be serious but careful. We have a lot of information that everyone should know, with links to many sites on jesichashope.org - a well rounded protocol gives the best result.   [End]
      • I agree on that you shouldn’t only use this treatment. In m...   lovej0y   37d

I agree on that you shouldn’t only use this treatment. In my opinion, if you do decide to go the natural route and avoid radiation/chemotherapy, there are many changes you need to make. Such as eliminating processed foods, juicing leafy greens, consuming blue-green algae such as spirulina and chlorella, parasite cleansing, supplementation with vitamin b, c, d, e, magnesium, and iodine, etc. No one thing is going to be effective for ridding all cancers. Your best bet is to be as healthy as possible and allow your body all the nutrients it needs to heal itself as it was designed. A protocol ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Help Needed! Looking for Inspirational Speaker   Mylasttie   47d

What I want to say to you right now can be shocking, but believe me when I say that I would otherwise not bother you with it if I didn’t think that it really matters. ... ... Once, as a result of different factors, I was mistakenly diagnosed with Sarcoma. At that time, I was also suffering from a broken hand and osteoporosis and these, combined with other findings, caused my doctors to conclude that the disease was at a critical stage. Due to lack of complete knowledge about the disease and belief in my doctors, I was convinced that I didn’t have much time to live. Hence, even though I later fo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Friend just diagnosed WStage 4 Squamous cell carcinoma of t...   BuddyRo   49d

... Hello all, ... ... A close friend of mine, John, who is 52 yrs. old, was just diagnosed with stage 4 Squamous cell carcinoma of the neck and throat.He sees an oncologist for the first time on Tuesday, March 4,2014. ... ... His primary care physician told him he has a 75% chance of recovery, based on what, I don’t know, but my research and personal experience tell me otherwise. ... ... In 2010, my brother died 8 months after being diagnosed with stage 3 Squamous cell carcinoma of the esophagus. In 2012, another close friend of mine was dead 2 months after being diagnosed with throat can ...   [retrieve this message]
    • First, they will want to rush him into chemo and radiation ...   parazapper   49d

First, they will want to rush him into chemo and radiation so that they can collect as much money as they can before he passes. Sad but true. ... ... Second, nobody gets cancer because they did not get enough radiation or poison through chemo. ... ... Cancer is the product of excess poisons and excess radiation or in some cases, a viral infection, and an impaired immune system. ... ... The only hope is to fix the immune system. ... ... I suggest http://www.cancertutor.com . It is absolutely the most authoritative site to be found. The ACS ( American Cancer Society ) is the last source that I would consider. T ...   [retrieve this message]
      • You gave good honest information. Too many are afraid to te...   JesichasHope   49d

You gave good honest information. Too many are afraid to tell the truth. ... ... No Drug cures anything, they treat but do not cure; our immune system is our defense system, chemo breaks down the immune system, leaving our body defenseless. Radiation cannot cure cancer, it burns out the tumor, leaving toxins that could cause secondary cancer. Only in an emergency circumstance should radiation be used to quickly shrink a tumor that is causing a life threatening situation. ... ... Western medicine does not want to cure cancer, it wants to treat it chronically. You become a cash cow.   [End]
    • There are a lot of options he can. Yes, the organic diet is...   R Educational JesichasHope   49d

There are a lot of options he can. Yes, the organic diet is one major components, and should be what we all should live by just to be proactive. Also the elimination of all causative toxins and chemicals around the house. From soaps and shampoos, to household cleaners. You want to clean up the environment around you the best you can. ... ... Cancer, such as his, does not put time on his side; cancer grows night and day, everyday and does not give you a break. Getting him to talk to an alternative doctor, with expertise in options should give him a good second option so he can then compare what ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks so much everyone, ... ... Paraz, You struck a c...   BuddyRo   48d

Thanks so much everyone, ... ... Paraz, You struck a chord when you said, ”They will try to rush him into Chemo and radiation”, which is my biggest fear. That is why I want him to have a list of intelligent questions, such as the one’s Jessica provided, so, at the very least, his oncologist will know we are doing our homework and have no intention of John being treated like a piece of fast food. ... ... I think I may be able to go to the oncologist with John today because of a small snowstorm that came through last night. It has me grounded for the day. ... ... I am going to incorporate Jessi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • In addition to some excellent advice already given in this ...   Dquixote1217   48d

In addition to some excellent advice already given in this thread, if it were me I would hit it hard and fast with as much as I could. I suggest a comprehensive approach that includes eliminating toxins, juicing and cleansing to make the body as inhospitable to cancer as possible, and inclusion of proven powerful cancer fighters such as cannabis oil, oleander extract, turmeric, medicinal mushroom combinations and more. Parazapper mentioned the excellent Cancertutor site - and I note that the protocol I have developed and refined over the years is listed as one of the top rated treatments ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi Dq, ... ... The 75 % rate was given to him by a docto...   BuddyRo   48d

Hi Dq, ... ... The 75 % rate was given to him by a doctor other than his oncologist, who he sees for the first time today. Everything could change significantly, one way or the other, after this visit ... ... In a generic sense, I am familiar with the approaches and remedies that you listed. Where I am going to need help is in knowing if any of these treatments can be used in conjunction with each other or if it could fall into the ”too much of a good thing,” category. ... ... I would hate to undermine the effectiveness of one treatment by, for example, adding cannabis oil to an oleander treatment, ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hey gang, ... ... A Quick update. Everything is worse th...   BuddyRo   48d

Hey gang, ... ... A Quick update. Everything is worse than I had hoped. John’s Oncologist told him he was in the less than 25% chance of survival category and promptly scheduled him for chemo and radiation, just like Parazapper said they would. ... ... It was a horrible experience. If we had not asked questions, none would have been answered. ... ... As I was driving home, absorbing what I had just witnessed, it dawned on me that this guy might not have even been a full blown doctor. He came across as more of a physicians asst. or an intern maybe. ... ... He went down a short set of talking points a ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi Buddy, ... ... If it were me, I would definitely NOT ta...   shotsee   46d

Hi Buddy, ... ... If it were me, I would definitely NOT take any chemo or radiation, but would use a combination of the following: ... ... 1) If available, intravenous vitamin C [100 to 200 grams, at least initially]. That will make him FEEL better virtually immediately. ... ... 2) Lypo-C, all he can afford [at LEAST 20 to 30 grams per day, at least initially]. Again, should improve how he feels quite rapidly. ... ... 3) Oral ascorbic acid to Bowel Tolerance, although that will probably not be as rapid as the above two. ... ... 4) If he is really serious, going on a fresh vegetable, e.g. carrot, etc., juice FAST. ...   [retrieve this message]
        • - Taxol and Cisplatin/Carboplatin, along with radiation tre...   parazapper   46d

- Taxol and Cisplatin/Carboplatin, along with radiation treatments, on March 12th. ... ... The very worst that you can take. Extremely toxic. Not likely to survive this. ... ... - As long as things can at least hold steady with a hint of an uptick, ... ... If he starts and this does not happen, he will not finish and be gone much faster than he would if he did nothing. Dying from these poisons is definitely worst than dying from the cancer. I have seen many die. ... ... I knew one lady who was given 1 year if she did nothing. She took 2 treatments and was bedridden within a couple of weeks and gone in 3-1/2 ...   [retrieve this message]
        • For what it’s worth, I have a friend who’s wife was diagnos...   hiawathaforever   46d

For what it’s worth, I have a friend who’s wife was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. It’s all over her liver, intestines, gallbladder, etc, etc. That was about 4 weeks ago. She isn’t out of the woods just yet, but she is feeling and doing much better. She’s doing a lot of natural things for it, but her primary protocol is IV Vit C in LARGE doses. ... ... I also have a work buddy (in is early 30s) who got testicular cancer. He doesn’t think environment or diet had/has anything to do with it and he opted for the chemo route. It did go into remission, but now they are trying to nurse him back ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Hiawatha and Shotsee, ... ... What type of doctors a...   BuddyRo   42d

Hiawatha and Shotsee, ... ... What type of doctors administer these vitamin IV’s. I am going to share this info with him and see what he thinks. ... ... I am trying to talk him into waiting at least another week before doing any chemo or radiation treatments. His immune system is so compromised right now, I told him, at the very least, he needs to strengthen his immune system before he breaks it down further with toxic treatments. I think he is on board with this. ... ... The amount of info on cancer tutor is so in depth and thorough that it was impossible for me to absorb it all quick ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Hi Buddy, ... ... That is definitely a challenge! You will...   shotsee   40d

Hi Buddy, ... ... That is definitely a challenge! You will have to do some research. A good place to start is with Naturopaths and Osteopaths. Other than that, a few phone calls may just get you referred to someone who will do them. In home nurses are one possibility. ... ... The following two websites can be very helpful in your search: ... ... http://orthomolecular.org/resources/pract.shtml ... ...   [End]
    • Look into Vitamin b17   Wild0ne   45d

Look into Vitamin b17   [End]
      • Hi Wildone, ... ... I have read quite a bit about it....   BuddyRo   42d

Hi Wildone, ... ... I have read quite a bit about it. Unless I am mistaken, isn’t it also referred to as laetrile and isn’t it’s distribution prohibited in the U.S. except for in the form of Apricot kernels. ... ... If you know of a reputable retailer of a product high in B17 that can be obtained legally for a reasonable price, please share it with me. ... ... This was one of the first supplements that I was extremely intrigued with, but the whole Mexico thing kind of killed it for me. ... ... Thanks for your input. ... ... BuddyRo   [End]
  • would deep tissue massage in the tumor and underarm lymph n...   knowledge seeker   49d  C

I just did this for first time based on Dr Schulze saying as one part of his incurables save your life program to do deep massage of the tumor and lymph area and it hurts a lot now and I feel nauseated but it might b cause I juast took some chaparral tincture. ... ... Would this massage spread the cancer or make it worst do you think he mentioned it on his save your life videos as part of his incurables program. He said do it with hot and cold but not sure if you do when not in the shower. ... ... It is mostly my underarms which hurts and my arm..my hand feels a drop tingly and my shoulder now hurts ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Breathingchoking with 5 year-old girlnear death recently   #181910   50d  C

Prototel troubles ... ... Our five yearold granddaughter, Nerea, was diagnosed an inoperable stem cell tumour and after trying various treatments we recently started her on protocel23: recently she was fitted with a feeding tube due to breathing and swallowing difficulties ... ... However, she recently started to have breathing troubles due to the white discharge and was admitted on March 1st to a hospitals ICU unit with very high pulserate and serious breathing difficulties. ... ... She was put on oxygen and had the discharge removed from her lungs and throat: it was a VERY scary day. She has made a gre ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Psorinum therapy   linenup   54d

... Psorinum therapy – new cheap cancer treatment method? ... Admin June 21, 2013 at 10:54 am ... ... Kolkata, June 20 (ANI): A cancer specialist and Psorinum clinical researcher, Aurodeep Chaterjee, believes Psorinum Therapy is less time consuming and more economical for treatment of cancer. ‘The advantage of this treatment is that the patient can continue this treatment while staying home and the hospitalization is less required,’ said Chaterjee. ... ... He added that it’s an immunotherapy treatment in which the medicine is in liquid form and the technique of consumption is oral. ... ... Though no chemo or ...   [retrieve this message]
  • looking for things that might help as my newly discovered b...   knowledge seeker   55d  C

... I am not sure how fast this is spreading just diagnosed days ago..can people give me some ideas of where to start now till I have time to go through these threads/posts.’ ... ... ... Like a shortcut to know what might help me..am currently on day 6 of a 75 to 100 day juice fast. will be doing Dr Schulze;s incurables as soon as I get it all ready and essiac tea. I am going to do the master cleanse in the course of some of the days fasting maybe for 2 weeks.  I will follow that with 2 to 4 weeks of the grape cure and then go hopefully to a whole food, vegan, 80% raw diet..what else might ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Before doing anything like radiation or mastectomy, look in...   sd2345   55d

Before doing anything like radiation or mastectomy, look into MMS and mebendazole. It is a very safe drug, known to reduce tumors. That’s why it’s not sold in the US as of the study making headlines in Oct 2011. Google it. ... ... There are many legitimate video’s on youtube regarding cancer, nutrition is first and foremost, along with zero sugar. ... ... I remeoved all sugar, even hidden sugar, from my Mother’s diet. She is the only person I know of who survived metastasized lung cancer.   [End]
    • There’s been some promising research on pomegranate taken b...   GlacialHealth   55d

There’s been some promising research on pomegranate taken both internally and as an oil rubbed onto the breast. ... ... But when it comes down to it - I share your important question - can you rely on this when your life is on the line? I wish there was more definitive research on alternative approaches and more doctors who have thoroughly vetted these approaches and could give you a better answer. It feels often that you are going on anecdotes and - as your son’s feelings show - doing something foolish when it comes to the orthodox treatment. ... ... My best to you in doing this - I look forward to ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The first thing that you should know about chemo is that it...   R parazapper   55d

The first thing that you should know about chemo is that it is very profitable to the medical industry and for that reason some are keeping their fingers on the scales to make it look more successful. ... ... The truth is that you have a better chance of surviving for 6 years if you do not do chemo or radiation. This is why they use 5 years as a mile point for survival. Also, what they do not tell about chemo is that in reality what it shows is if you are strong enough to survive the chemo and complete it, then you are most likely strong enough to survive the cancer too. What they do not tell y ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I just want to say that, although I feel a Bowel Tolerance ...   shotsee   55d

I just want to say that, although I feel a Bowel Tolerance dose of ascorbic acid [and/or IV/C and/or Lypo-C] is the way to go, I felt all your answers/posts were wonderful/excellent. ... ... Kudos to you all, and best of success to you, Knowledge, in dealing with your difficult/challenging situation. ... ... Sincerely, ... ... David   [End]
        • So I know Dr Rau in Switzerland tested his patients and 97%...   phelp   54d

So I know Dr Rau in Switzerland tested his patients and 97% of them had dental issues on the breast meridian. I recently sat next to Dr Huggins and he told me he has never met a breast cancer patient who doesn’t have a dental issue on the breast meridian. You can google the issue and learn more. ... It seems like it would be easy enough to see a biological dds and get checked I also think a thermogrophy of the mouth would work and be cheap. ... dental problem could be root canal-unknown infection. Use a biological dds who actually looks and finds infections without pain   [End]
          • I have actually seen several images that show thermal strea...   parazapper   54d

I have actually seen several images that show thermal streaks ( inflammation ) running from the teeth and right down into the breast. ... ... Thermography is a wonderful diagnostic tool. It is so sad that insurance companies and other portions of the medical industry are trying so hard to block it because they are heavily invested in mammography which could never show this relationship. ... ... Mammography also produces many false positives and actually causes cancer of the breast and also increases metastasis when it is already present. ... ... ... ...   [End]
            • I did a thermography for a little over 100 bucks. the heck...   phelp   52d

I did a thermography for a little over 100 bucks. the heck with insurance-just do it   [End]
            • yes, compared to many things in this world, cancer is consi...   UserX   45d

yes, compared to many things in this world, cancer is considered to have a much much much bigger chance of recovery... many people are cured. the only worst option is death which is not such a real bad thing either. ... ... compared to what many of us are having out here, probably you should consider yourself even much much luckier, KS.   [End]
              • Well, many treatment decisions are based on tumor size, lym...   JamesAndrew   31d

Well, many treatment decisions are based on tumor size, lymph node status, and hormone status, all of which contribute to risk of recurrence and breast cancer survival. The numbers that doctors use to describe risk, chance of recurrence, and survival can be confusing. It is helpful to ask your doctor specific questions about treatment recommendations and expected benefit.   [End]
    • ... Knowledge Seeker, let me direct you to A Natural Anti-...   LuellaMay   54d

... Knowledge Seeker, let me direct you to A Natural Anti-Cancer Protocol.  This protocol contains every compatible measure of treating cancer naturally.  The focus is oleander extract, which has very powerful anti-cancer and immune strengthening properties, and the other supplements suggested in the Protocol also have anti-cancer and immune strengthening properties.  You will also find important lifestyle suggestions, which include the proper diet, ... ... ... ... OIeander extract is over 90% effective in stage I and II cancers and 85% effective in stages III and IV.  And, of co ...   [retrieve this message]
      • - Remember, this is your health, not theirs. ... ... Excel...   parazapper   53d

- Remember, this is your health, not theirs. ... ... Excellent statement Luella May! ... ... However, it is not your health that they are concerned about, it is your money that they want. ... ... Any time that you are seeking a solution to treat or cure cancer, tell them that you have no insurance and less than $200 to treat it with and see how they respond. ... ... It likely will not be nice. ... ... ...   [End]
    • I tried to reply earlier but had problems for some reason p...   Dquixote1217   54d

I tried to reply earlier but had problems for some reason posting and even connecting with CureZone. I see that in the interim Luella May has directed you towards the protocol I developed from years and tens of thousands of hours of experience and research. I would also direct you to our Cancer Alternatives resource page where you will find links to all the cancer related articles on our website (and there are many). Educate yourself, pick a plan and commit to it and your chances should be very good for beating your cancer. ... ... We estimate that when the protocol is followed closely and co ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I forgot to mention in my earlier post, you can even get ov...   parazapper   53d

I forgot to mention in my earlier post, you can even get over terminal cancer by doing nothing! Read the book ”Remarkable Recovery” as it is full of stories of inspiration. ... ...   [End]
    • Here is more support for you on iodine curing your breast c...   grizz   53d

Here is more support for you on iodine curing your breast cancer: ... http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1552128849/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=stopthethyrma-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=1552128849 ... ... More here: ... http://tinyurl.com/iodine-index ... ... Also see my previous post: ... http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2153893#i ... ... Grizz ...   [End]
    • for tumor/cancer, ... the LEAST things you can do are: ... ...   UserX   45d

for tumor/cancer, ... the LEAST things you can do are: ... - TO COMPLETELY CUT BACK ON FAT/OIL, ... - IMPROVE ON YOUR VITAMINS, wsp. VIT. C ( I best recommend you SANDOZ-C EFFERSVESCENT from Fortis half a tablet a day, i.e. 500mgs) and some B-complex stuffs + Zinc Sulfate, ... - stop from sexual activity, ... - no red meat diet, more on vegetables, ... - take GARLIC as much as you can, according to chinese medicines, one of the main cause of cancer is having an abnormally THICK BLOOD. This is why GARLIC has always been considered one of the most recommendable treatment, ... - Oxygenated Water, ... - Meditation. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
      • another thing i heard from many people is to take BAKING SO...   UserX   45d

another thing i heard from many people is to take BAKING SODA (Sodium Bicarbonate) to alkalize your body.   [End]
        • Dear knowledge seeker ... I am truly sorry to hear about yo...   GOA   43d

Dear knowledge seeker ... I am truly sorry to hear about your diagnose, and to assure you, I know how someone feels with cancer diagnose. I got it myself on Gold Coast Australia in 2003 (Colon Cancer) and it was devastating, especially when the whole family is urging to take the orthodox treatment. ... I been practicing natural medicine over 35 years all over the world , but when it comes to our own life is hard to decide, because we are since our childhood conditioned to obey the Pharma industry and not to dare to decide for our self. In my eyes there is no difference in Cancer, every Cancer ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Can alternative health really cure an aggressive breast can...   knowledge seeker   55d  C

... I have just been diagnosed a few days ago with an aggressive grade 8/9) breast cancer stage two but the next doubling will take m to stage 3. ... ... they do not think it has spread to lymph nodes based on preliminary ultrasound. I think a surgical oncologist will be checking these again at my first appt with anyone after my biopsy, mammogram and ultrasound. ... ... I am not able to get into a regular (chemo/drug oncologist) for a month. ... ... I had a previous history of stage 0 insitu and a recurrence 3 years later and this is the same breast and at the time 3 lumpectomies and radiation (more ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The first thing you need is resolve. ... You must be strong...   Mourne   55d

The first thing you need is resolve. ... You must be strong trough all of this. ... ... It’s all easy speaking about this with other people and all but when it happens to you it’s a whole different matter, and this with regards to most bad things in life. ... .. it’s all fine until it happens to you. ... I can understand. ... ... From what i know, here is what i would suggest to look into. ... ... 1) Increased intake of eventually missing minerals and vitamins from the diet. ... Orthomolecular dosages are pretty awesome as references. ... ... 2)Have a look into Oleander, there is a medicinal called anvirzel but it’s way ...   [retrieve this message]
    • YES ! ... ... Iodine kills cancers. ... See our Testimoni...   grizz   54d

YES ! ... ... Iodine kills cancers. ... See our Testimonials, ”Cancer” here: ... http://tinyurl.com/iodine-testimonials ... ... Read this book, see how author Lynne Farrow cured her own stage 2 breast cancer: ... ”The Iodine Crisis: What You Don’t Know About Iodine Can Wreck Your Life” ... http://www.amazon.com/The-Iodine-Crisis-About-Wreck/dp/098603200X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1363367455&sr=8-1&keywords=the+iodine+crises ... ... Read Iodine Kills Cancers: ... http://tinyurl.com/Iodine-Kills-Cancers ... ... This is the Dr. Brownstein Iodine Protocol that cured Lynne Farrow’s cancer - simple & easy: ... http://tinyurl.com/Iodin ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Try not to be so anxious, that isn’t going to help at all, ...   vittre   40d

Try not to be so anxious, that isn’t going to help at all, trust me. ... ... Now unlike others, I won’t tell you take this product and that food because whichever doctor says it helps with cancer. ... ... Instead, I offer an invitation to see a physician personally, he specializes in CURING cancer and diabetes using only herbs, no painful treatment or surgeries involved. He is situated in Singapore and Malaysia, just take it as a vacation trip to help relax your burdened mind, you need it. ... ... contact me at ... vittre (dot) rep (at) gmail (dot) com ... if you want to know more or simply someone to talk ...   [retrieve this message]
  • If you or loved one has nausea or vomiting or cannot eat   knowledge seeker   57d

... this post might help..I happened to go back to edit something and thought this might be of help for those in similar straights perhaps from traditional cancer treatments. ... ... Antieme tic Herbs ... ... Herbs that relieve and suspend nausea and thus prevent vomiting. ... ... Antiemetic: Herbs that reduce the feeling of nausea and can help to relieve or prevent vomiting. ... ... ... ... Antiemetic the following herbs have antiemetic properties; ... ... Anise ... Barberry ... Cinnamon ... Clove ... Fennel ... Ginger ... Goldenseal ... Lobelia (small doses) ... Oregon Grape ... Peach Leaves ... Peppermint ... Red Clover ...   [retrieve this message]
  • THC OIL: Cures cancer, diabetes and more!   logan2020   58d  C

I saw this very powerful documentary about THC oil and how it is a medicinal substance that has cured many diseases when taken in its potent oil form. ... ... I urge everyone suffering from any disease to check it out: ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0psJhQHk_GI ... ... Logan   [End]
  • Image Embedded The.Most.Important.Knowledge.You.would.Ever.Read.Implement....   AndyPSV   59d  C

... #3 ... ... http://importance.prv.pl/The.Most.Important.Knowledge.You.would.Ever.Read.Imp... ... ... mirror: http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewdocument/166032/The_Most_Important_Knowledg... ... ... Welcome to debate, spread this free book. ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • New free distant healing session with Mr Michael Mohoric. ...   mu-shen   62d  C

New-Free Distant Healing ... Saturday February, 2014 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) ... ... There will be another fr’ee- distant energy healing for everyone who wants to join and all their friends, families and anyone else who reads this. The main healing session is ... on SATURDAY FEBRUARY 22, 2014 from 6-7pm Pacific Standard Time or same as Los Angeles, ( MST 7-8pm), ( CST 8-9pm), (9-10pm EST-same as New York). ... ... You can join this no-cost distant energy healing session by using your intention to be included. To join, just close your eyes for a minute when you read this and mentally say that y ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Braidens tumor went from the size of an egg to the size of ...   LCD   68d  C

Dartmouth dad appeals to FDA to renew son’s tumor treatment ... ... By Steve Urbon ... surbon@s-t.com ... ... February 07, 2014 - 12:00 AM ... ... DARTMOUTH — The father of 8-year-old Braiden Norton is enlisting the help of lawmakers to intervene with the FDA to back down and readmit the boy to a controversial clinical trial that successfully shrank an egg-shaped tumor in his brain. ... ... http://t.southcoasttoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20140207/NEWS/402070317&template=tabletart ... ... Phil Norton of Padanaram is being supported in his quest by an online petition that has more than 4,000 signatures. ... ... He h ...   [retrieve this message]
    • What the FDA is saying is, we need for your child to die; b...   JesichasHope   68d

What the FDA is saying is, we need for your child to die; because it is not about your child it is about all the others that will want the same treatment, pharmas will suffer and the FDA will not allow such a suffering. ... ... Burzynski needs to leave, he should have left a long time ago. I have gotten calls from patients spending 7 or 8 hundred dollars just to speak with him and be then told NO, you do not meet the criteria. The FDA will approved only brain tumors and only when they believe the patient is at death’s door, then they get it. It must be some hope they have that the patients wil ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 28 Causes Of Brain Injuries Lumped Under the Term Alzheime...   nonviolentfood   70d  C

28 Causes Of Alzheimer’s: Homocysteine In Meat And Fish, Aspartame in Diet Colas, Alcohol Etc Edit ... ... ... William Shakespeare in ”Twelfth Night”: ”He is a heavy eater of beef. Methinks it doth harm to his wit.” ... ... * ... Homocysteine, uric acid, animal fat or cholesterol, mercury, lead, and many other metals are some of the many compounds ... present in meat and fish which harm the brain. Aluminum compounds and alcohol consumption as well cause loss of brain function. A number of brain diseases are lumped under the term Alzheimer’s which is generally a deterioration of brain function through loss ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Budwig Protocol in Capsule Form   Right2Live   72d  C

I came across a product online recently that claims to have the flaxseed oil, cottage cheese combination in capsule and powder form. I would like to know if anyone has ever seen it before. If it is what it claims to be then it is a Godsend to those following the Budwig Protocol that work, travel or are just to exhausted to make the mixture all of the time. ... ... My mother was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and is following Budwig and loves the idea of the ”magical combination” being in capsule and powder form. ... ... Here is the product link, I’d sure like to know if anyone else has he ...   [retrieve this message]
  • A quick question: coffee turns green - safe to use for enem...   Galalub   74d  C

Hi, ... ... Usually I am using reverse osmosis water for my coffee enema, right now I am on vacation and am using spring water (higher pH). I am still boiling the same coffee (Wilsons) in the same stainless steel pan, but somehow the solution is darker than usual and today when I boiled it a little longer it turned green. What does it mean? Is it still safe to use. The only thing I can think of is presence of minerals and higher pH of spring water vs my usual reverse osmosis water. Any thoughts would be appreciated. ... Thanks in advance.   [End]
  • some vitamins promote cancer growth   jaguar57   74d  C

... Antioxidants protect cells from chemically unstable molecules called reactive oxygen species (ROS), which can easily react with DNA and cause damage that leads to cancer. But   [End]
    • Notice he said ”extra antioxidants in the diet”. He is talk...   jaguar57   74d

Notice he said ”extra antioxidants in the diet”. He is talking about increasing the antioxidant intake far above what a normal diet provides, such as by taking supplements. I don’t recommend eliminating all foods from your diet that contain antioxidants because natural foods do much more than just provide certain nutrients.   [End]
    • This is something that is sure to cause a great deal of deb...   JesichasHope   73d

This is something that is sure to cause a great deal of debates. We do see the study was done on Mice, this opens anyone to begin to wonder if this will transfer into humans well. ... ... In all things it is moderation. We are beings that love balance and harmony, when the balance is upset in any direction nothing good usually comes of it. ...   [End]
      • Its not all about mice. Statistics show that humans taking ...   jaguar57   70d

Its not all about mice. Statistics show that humans taking antioxidants are more likely to die of cancer.   [End]
        • It is in overdosing of the antioxidants that you find the p...   JesichasHope   67d

It is in overdosing of the antioxidants that you find the problem. Moderation and balance is always needed. Our bodies need antioxidants or free radicals will take us down; we cannot live without antioxidants, so to say if you take antioxidants you will get cancer is absurd. We all take in antioxidants in one form or another, so logically everyone is at risk of cancer, and yes, everyone that dies of cancer were taking antioxidants - even a blueberry is an antioxidant. ... ... What is important is to get your antioxidants from a natural source, like blueberries as an example; your body will kn ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Electric medicine in my H. lymphoma,   iversonpi   76d  C

Good night! ... ... I suffer from a hodgkin lymphoma, but since i was a child i have light anemia and low energy. ... ... After reading in some page about frequencies i saw H.lymphoma, anemia and chronic fatigue in the same line. ... ... Since then i´m conviced that it´s a relationship between my disease and viruses-parasites-bacterias. ... ... i´m a rookie in this area issue, and i´d like ask you help with which could be the most useful for my condition. i guess that i have at least 3 choices: ... ... Bob beck protocol ... ... Hulda Clark ... ... Some of the Rife machine ... ... ... Can you help me with your opinion about this c ...   [retrieve this message]
    • A good combination of the above is a multi-frequency, multi...   parazapper   75d

A good combination of the above is a multi-frequency, multi-mode zapper with Clark and Rife frequencies. Be aware that Dr. Clark warned not to use the ”digital” versions. ... ...   [End]
      • Goood afternoon parazaper, ... ... thanks a lot for your r...   iversonpi   74d

Goood afternoon parazaper, ... ... thanks a lot for your reply, ... ... could you help me finding a no digital zapper? i find one in petzapper but i don´t know if it´s ok. ... ... regards   [End]
        • I am the manufacturer of ParaZapper products and they come ...   parazapper   74d

I am the manufacturer of ParaZapper products and they come with a 30 day money back guarantee ( shipping and handling not refunded ) and a 5 year parts and labor warranty. You can get them at petzapper.com or at http://huldaclarkparazapper.com . ... ... There are actually a whole range of zappers on either site, with the ParaZapper MY and the UZI-3 being the best and a good midrange is the ParaZapper CC2 with paddles and pads. ... ...   [End]
          • the most essential is doing blood electrification against a...   jaguar57   68d

the most essential is doing blood electrification against all systemic microbes circulating in the blood. Frequency treatments do not have the ”shotgun effect” like blood electrification does. That is step one. ... Step two: get rid of all dental infections. The toxins those bacteria produce lower your immunities ability to fight cancer. It is a scientific fact that should not be ignored. ... Step three: cleanse the body by eating only red/purple grapes till noon each day ... Step four: take anti-cancer supplements ... Step five: use hyperthermia on tumors to increase supplement absorption by the tumo ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Hi, ... ... Thanks for your advices. ... ... Respect to t...   iversonpi   66d

Hi, ... ... Thanks for your advices. ... ... Respect to the blood electrificacion machine, could you give your opinion about the best one? I´m very lost in this area. ... ... I live in Spain and i can´t unfortunately find organic grapes in this time, they are out of season. Any altenative? ... ... Thanks a lot! ... ... Best regards   [End]
              • three requirements for a good blood electrifier: ... 1) it ...   jaguar57   57d

three requirements for a good blood electrifier: ... 1) it requires the usage of electrodes either on both wrists or both ankles ... 2) it indicates when you are receiving enough electricity ... 3) it offers frequencies above 4 hertz for those who want to avoid any possibility of blood cells absorbing too much of any medication that is being ingested ... ... the BioElectric ”Microbe Electrifier” meets these requirements   [End]
Page 107 of 107
1  10  30  50  ...  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  106   107    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Colloidal Silver Testimonials. Read comments and opinions by users ...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Get 5% off Right Now!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon co...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
All of Dr. Hulda Clark’s Books
Dr. Hulda R. Clark has written many popular books over the yea...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Sutherlandia OPC Extract
Oleander based capsules and liquid proven to reverse HIV symptoms, f...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Skeptical about Alternative Cancer Therapies? Have skeptical questions? Go to Cancer Debate Forum.

20,814 messages, 4,288 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 195, 107 pages,  6,238,638 page views
    Forum Archives:   1  2  3  4

"It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not."
~ Andre Gide

Image Galler Cancer Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 2.89 sec at 4/21/2014 9:40:19 AM, requested by 54.204.215.209, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/f2.asp?f=100002 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25