CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums6560 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert
Moreless

Ask Moreless: pH Balance, Alkaline/Acid Balance

Private Forum: self-promotional messages by forum owners are allowed
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 8,547,222 page views     38,377 messages     8,219 topics     0 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Alternative Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
52d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Ask Moreless     All Forums 

Forum Description

ENTER THE FORUM

Hi Ya'll,

Hope this forum may help you find some answers and support, so you may solve your own problems!

This forum would not be possible, if not for curezone and for Invincible bringing this idea up in the first place and Lapis keeping after me, trying to convince me it would be for the better!

And then of course because Webmaster giving the go ahead!

Of course it would not have been so, if you the people had not asked for it also!

Who am I ?

Just no one special, but have been blessed to be allowed to learn what little I know which I have learned from many others before me and what my Creator has allowed me to learn!

Some of my background has always been involved in the fields of Soil, Plants, Animals, and Human Health!

For they are "ALL" connected together!

Everything operates based upon the Acid Alkaline pH Balancing Principles and there is "NOTHING" in the entire universe which does not operate based upon these principles!

I am retired!

One of my jobs was as a Private Consultant in various fields related to the Soil, Plants, Animals, and Human Health and I was involved in being called in to solve problems in all of these fields when others were unable to solve the problems!

But this was only possible because of those whom I was fortunate to come to know and learn from about these ideas to begin with!

Years ago my oldest son was critically injured in an acident which left him in a coma for 5 months!

He was crushed across the chest and up over one of his shoulders!

He was internally all broken up and was trapped in this position for 20 minutes without any Oxygen!

When he was finally rescued, his heart was not working any more!

But his Guardian Angel was with him and he was allowed to come back to life and live!

My wife quit her job to come home and care for him and we brought him home from the hospital to care for him!

The so called Experts said that he may stay a vegetable the rest of his life and would need to be on Drugs and Medication the rest of his life, also!

He was still in a coma when we brought him home to care for him and he had drawn up into a fetal position because of his body becomming so Acidic!

He had all kinds of tubes hanging out of his body to keep him alive!

He was 6 feet, 5 inches tall before the accident and was muscular!

Now he was our Big Baby who could do "NOTHING" for himself and was still in a coma!

My Loving wife spent day and nite caring for him!

When we first brought him home from the hospital, the first thing I did was to throw away "ALL" of the Drugs and Medications!

Today he is able to take care of his own personal needs and feed himself and walk without assistance!

But because of the severity of his injuries he has not been able to run ,yet!

This is his next goal to be able to run as fast as his little nephews and niece's and continue to enjoy Life!

The moral of this True story is to Never give up!

For if we had believed what the so called Experts had told us in the beginning, our son would still be in a hospital bed with all kinds of tubes hanging out of him or he would be Dead!

Now it is your choice to believe in something to help you recover from any of your own problems!

For "NO" one else besides you may change your life for the better!

Our son made the choice to change and become better with our help and support !

Smile Tis your choice.

Forum Link1:
Forum Link2:

ENTER THE FORUM

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Medianet Ads

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

38,377 messages, 8,219 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: , 0 pages,  8,547,222 page views

"Even if conventional medicine tells you that your condition is incurable or that your only option is to live a life dependent on drugs with troublesome side effects, there is hope for improving or reversing your condition."
~ Leon Chaitow, N.D., D.O.

Image Galler Ask Moreless Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Filter Messages: order by

Donate to CureZone

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Faster, Easier and H...
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
Learn The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...
Proven Mirena Detox
Has Mirena Made Your Life Hell? Treat Side Effects Naturally & Quickly in...

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great prices.

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Opc Oleander Capsules
HIV and Cancer Support, 15% discount with CZ discount code of LR001
Kill Parasites Naturally
How to Kill Parasites Naturally & Feel Great in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Tea
”I saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and December....
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Electrolyzed reduced water protects against oxidative damage to DN...
Get an Instant Discount!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Native Remedies - People & Pets
Extensive line of herbal and homeopathic remedies for people ...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 0.29 sec at 4/24/2014 1:41:41 PM, requested by 54.197.87.25, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/description.asp?f=740 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2