Modern Medicine versus Nature in Treating Cancer
Forum: Ask Tony Isaacs, Breast Cancer, Cancer Support
- Modern Medicine versus Nature in Treating Cancer BSA EDUCATIONAL by Tony Isaacs
Ask Tony: Cancer
/ Breast Can
/ Cancer Sup
Modern Medicine versus Nature in Treating Cancer
by Tony Isaacs
author of Cancer's Natural Enemy
Western medicine, in contrast to at least 6000 years of natural medicine, treats the body as a collection of parts instead of as a synergistic organism. When it comes to treating broken bones and injured body parts, mainstream Western medicine is unequaled. When this same approach is used to treat illness and disease - fixing or repairing the parts where the symptoms of underlying illnesses manifest themselves, modern medicine fails miserably.
In the instance of cancer, instead of addressing the causes of cancer - toxins, infections and a weakened immune system - we see instead treatments that either slash, burn or poison away the tumors and cancer cells, which further weakens an immune system cancer has already defeated and only worsens the conditions that led to cancer to begin with.
Even if initially successful at getting rid of existing cancer cells and tumors, the end result is a weakened body which may have major organ damage and which is more susceptible to the reappearance of the original cancer, as well as the introduction of other forms of cancer and disease.
For half a century or more, we have been told that a breakthrough or cure for cancer is just around the corner, yet the death rates for cancer remain virtually unchanged. Meanwhile, effective natural and alternative treatments which address and correct the actual causes of cancer continue to enjoy much greater success than the largely failed mainstream treatments - even as these natural alternatives suppressed and come under increasing attack by the medical establishment.
Profit plays a huge role in Western medicine and, because nature cannot be patented, there is no profit in conducting studies on natural remedies for cancer and illness. In fact, if studies were to prove the effectiveness of natural alternatives and those alternatives were to be approved for use in treating cancer and other illnesses, the result would be to admit cheaper, safer and more effective competition into a fiercely guarded market. Instead, such alternatives are heavily suppressed, discredited and passed off as "snake oil" and "voodoo medicine".
The cold, hard fact is that cancer and other degenerative and chronic illnesses are big business - to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars a year. When their only market place is our bodies, the vested interests of the trillion dollar world pharmaceutical empire, mainstream medicine and the institutions which depend on maintaining the status quo are not likely to allow such natural competition, even though the cost is millions of needless deaths and untold suffering.
A better plan for maintaining and increasing profit is to continue to bring new drugs into the market place which treat only symptoms and have serious side effects that lead to still more drugs in a never ending cycle so that by the time a male American reaches 65 years of age, he takes an average of 15 prescribed and over the counter medications every day - when it all started out with one or two conditions that could have been treated safely and effectively by natural means. A good model for profit, but a horrible one for humanity.
We now have over 15,000 patented and approved drugs, 95% of which have significant side effects. It is no accident that our doctors have been taught for generations, just as we have been, that the way to treat illness and disease is to prescribe approved medications – medications that are made by the single largest source by far of funding for medical education: the world pharmaceutical companies. What exactly has this mountain of medicine actually cured in the past half century? Certainly not cancer!
By far the most effective way to beat and avoid cancer is to remove the causes of cancer and to make your body as inhospitable to cancer and illness as possible. To understand what steps we should and can take, we should understand what we know about cancer:
We know that:
- The development of cancer indicates that our natural first line of defense, our immune system, has been defeated and that the presence of either toxins and pathogens, or some imbalance in our bodies, have led to the development of cancer and enabled it to gain an upper hand.
- Cancer cannot develop without an impaired liver.
- Cancer cannot survive in an alkaline environment, nor can it survive in a highly oxygenated environment.
- Detoxing and cleansing our colons and liver helps restore balance, prepares our bodies to better be able utilize natural immune boosters and cancer fighters and paves the way to rebuilding our livers and immune systems.
- Cancer cells are diseased, impaired and/or beset by pathogens and have lost the ability to to be die naturally via cellular apoptosis and be replaced by healthy cells. These cancerous cells simply become abnormal and outlive the other cells in their normal cell life/replacement cycle and end up crowding out a territory over time.
- Iodine, vitamin D, calcium, magnesium, potassium, and zinc are all vital to beat and ward off cancer.
- Fresh air, pure water and sunshine are also vital to maintain healthy bodies which can fight off and beat conditions like cancer.
- A natural diet of uncontaminated raw vegetables and raw fruits, with plenty of omega-3’s and balanced nutrition has been proven to be effective in numerous natural anti-cancer protocols.
- A great number of natural botanicals and supplements, such as those containing beta glucans and other long-chain polysacharrides, the oleander remedy I have written about, Colloidal Silver, Inositol (IP-6), the ABM mushroom, South Africa's "Cancer Bush" sutherlandia frutescans, cat's claw, pau d'arco, corialus versicolor mushroom, and many others have been proven to boost the immune system, destroy pathogens, protect our cells, and beat cancer.
- Sugar feeds cancer.
And so, when we go to an oncologist and are diagnosed with cancer what is the prescribed treatment? Does it incorporate ANY of the above elements? No, sadly it does not. Our doctor prescribes what he or she has been taught: cut out, radiate or poison the symptom and do nothing to address the underlying causes and natural imbalances that enabled led to the symptom.
As a result, the way is paved for the return of the cancer or the introduction of another cancer or serious condition. Even worse, the road to further illness is often made easier due to the damage to the immune system and major organs caused by the treatment of the symptom.
Nature, on the other hand, gives us an array of tools to beat cancer and the underlying causes that lead to cancer, including foods, vitamins, minerals, supplements and lifestyle choices. Here is a suggested protocol based on what we know about cancer and its causes and what nature and lifestyle choices have offer:
- As soon as possible, cleanse your body to get rid of built up toxins like heavy metals and pesticides, as well as the undigested food, fecal matter and gallstones that build up in the body by cleansing your colon and liver and by chelation to rid the body of heavy metals. Such contaminations are breeding grounds for, and causes of, disease and illness. A toxic and unclean body weakens the body's immune system that should be your first line of defense. Plus, once cleansed, the body is much more receptive to the good measures you take to rebuild your immune system and fight disease.
- Cleanse your environment to the greatest extent possible and eliminate bad habits. In an ideal world, you would move to the country where there was plenty of fresh air and sunshine and less stress. In the real world you may not find that possible, so eliminate common toxins in your household, workplace and other places you spend time.
- If you have mercury amalgam fillings in your teeth, have them replaced. In many instances, this step alone has led to elimination of cancer.
- Immediately eliminate bad habits and begin building build good ones so that you will make sure that you no longer have habits that weaken your immune system and that you will be able to build your body to fight and conquer illness. A sedentary lifestyle with a poor diet, lack of pure water, sunshine and fresh air, and constant exposure to toxins will in time lead to bad health conditions. Remember, bad health habits are open invitations for illness and disease to enter your body.
- Begin and maintain a healthy immune-boosting and cancer fighting diet. A good balanced diet, pure water, fresh air, sunshine and exercise are some of the essentials. You will find that a good diet does not have to be a bad tasting diet – far from it! However, it should be noted that the very best and most healthy diet is one that is close to the diet our ancestors evolved to utilize: lots of fresh and uncooked vegetables, fruits, nuts, roots and tubers, and fish and meat uncontaminated by growth hormones, artificial fertilizers or pesticides – and little or no grain or dairy products. It should be noted that of all the foods, essentially only raw vegetables and fruits contribute to an alkaline pH.
- Rebuild and strengthen the body's natural immune system. It is very likely that a weakened immune system contributed to your illness in the first place. It is absolutely certain that a rebuilt and strengthened immune system will help you beat your illness and keep it at bay. Again, good diet, nutrition and habits are all important – they lay the foundation for a strong and healthy immune system. However, they are not enough by themselves. You should build a good foundation and then make your body a healthy fortress against disease and illness. Quite simply, disease and illness hate healthy hosts. The stronger your immune system is, the harder it is for disease to survive and grow. And, to be the very strongest you can be, you need extra measures in the form of supplements as well as the healthiest foods. An oleander extract very much like you get when you make oleander soup was tested in Europe in 1986 - 87 and found to have six times the immune stimulating activity of the most powerful immune stimulators known to man.
- Cleanse, restore and protect the liver before, during and after your anti-cancer and disease battle. Cancer cannot develop unless the liver is impaired to begin with. Plus, an effective cancer fighting regimen will result in the release of a cascade of toxins that are released when cancer cells die. Such a release can overwhelm an already impaired liver and can even be fatal if measures are not taken to protect and regenerate the liver. Some of the very best anti-oxidants to used to protect and regenerate the liver are the ones used in the Berkson Clinical Study: Milk Thistle (silymarin), alpha lipoic acid and selenium.
- Maintain an alkaline pH and get plenty of oxygen to the cellular level. Cancer cannot survive in the presence of an alkaline cellular pH level, nor can it survive in the presence of highly oxygenated cells. Dr. Johanna Budwig of Germany has shown that for proper cellular utilization of oxygen to take place, our diets must contain adequate amounts of unsaturated fatty acids.
- Make sure you have plenty of iodine, potassium. magnesium, calcium, zinc and Vitamin D. All have been proven to be essential in beating and avoiding cancer. As mentioned above, cancer cells have lost the ability to be shut off by the body in what is called cellular apoptosis. These cancerous cells simply become abnormal and outlive the other cells in their normal cell life/replacement cycle and end up crowding out a territory over time. Iodine goes in and both does away with the surrounding cyst where cancer has set up residence and then also goes in and allows the specific shut down of the individual cells that are abnormal, diseased, or beset w/ pathogens to make room for new cells.
- Drink plenty of pure water and get plenty of fresh air and sunshine. Water is essential for all healthy life; however, regular tap water contains trace amounts of hundreds to thousands of pesticides, carcinogens and other industrial pollutants. For that reason, the author recommends only the purest drinking water, such as reverse osmosis filtered water. Don't overdo the sunshine, but sunshine is essential to the production of vitamin D, and, strange as it may sound, has been found to be essential in warding off melanoma as well as other cancers..
- Exercise in moderation. Regular exercise does not have to be grueling, but it is essential. Exercise stimulates the immune system, stimulates the production of natural human growth hormone, stimulates the production of hormones and pheromones that make us happier and healthier, and simply leads to a longer and happier life period. Innumerable studies have demonstrated the overall health benefits of exercise and the negative effects of a sedentary lifestyle lacking in exercise. It is not a coincidence that studies have shown up that those who exercise only a few hours each week have up to 50% less chance of developing many different kinds of cancer.
- The next element of beating your disease and keeping it at bay is to go on the attack. As a matter of fact, all of the elements of the this anti-cancer and disease protocol are elements of attack, because they make the body strong and inhospitable to disease. What I am talking about here is more than just making the body inhospitable to your disease – I am talking about going on the attack and wiping it out! In the case of cancer, there are many very potent anti-cancer supplements. such as the ones listed above and several others.
- One such supplement, named OPC (not to be confused with the European anti-oxidant of the same name), based on a remedy I have researched and written about , has been used for the past three years in South Africa to treat HIV and cancer. Of approximately 350 HIV patients, all are still alive and well with their symptoms either reversed or stabilized. Of 80 cancer patients, some in very late stages, 72 are alive and well and either cancer free or with their cancers in remission and tumors shrinking. Of the 8 that did not survive, 5 were in their very final days and could not hold down the supplement. Another three succumbed to organ failure as a likely result of prior traditional Western treatment via chemo. Compare that with the results of any mainstream medicine or treatment!
- Perhaps the supreme cancer destroyer I have found is Inositol/IP6, such as is found in the product Cell Forte. A one to two month intensive regimen is best - and it seems to just melt away tumors according to several users I have spoken with. One caution - Inositol/IP6 may deplete minerals unless you make sure to take a mineral supplement such as plant derived minerals (a good thing to do anyway). Be sure to get plenty of Calcium and Magnesium (a second good thing to do anyway)ye. Also, I feel it is good to only take a maintenance dose most of the time and even give it an occasional month break, with only one or two yearly intensive regimens.
- Colloidal Silver is another must in my opinion - it has been shown to be deadly to single cell organisms and pathogens. The caution with Colloidal Silver is that it is not specific and you need to supplement with pro-biotics (t another good thing to do anyway).
- Poly MVA is widely reported to have excellent results in beating cancer and is an excellent immune booster as well.
- Remember, what you avoid can be just as important as what you consume: Avoid sugar to the greatest extent possible. Sugar feeds cancer and other illnesses and causes a myriad of other health problems. Refined sugar is also the number one single cause of health problems in the entire world! Likewise avoid bread and other items containing bleached white flour, which is essentially empty and harmful calories that convert to sugar once ingested. Other items to avoid include non-fermented soy, pork, MSG, ALL charred foods and foods cooked at high temperature, aluminum and coated cookware, micro-waved food, food in plastic containers and styrofoam.
- The final key to winning your battle is your mental attitude. Remove as much stress from your life as you can and believe that you are going to win. Stress and worry accomplish nothing – worse, they are actually allies of illness and disease. You have surely heard the term "stress, the silent killer"? It's true! So you must do whatever it takes to remove stress from your life and make your mental attitude your ally. Meditate, take yoga, change jobs, retire, go fishing, find a pleasant hobby – do whatever you must to remove stress and have a positive mental outlook. Just remember, anyone who introduces or keeps worry and stress in your life is neither a friend nor an ally during this fight. And make no mistake, it is a fight - likely the most important one of your life. But it is a fight you can and will win. Think it, believe it and live it!
Some in the field of natural health will tell you that you can beat cancer through diet alone, or through diet and de-toxing. In many instances that is true, and some of the most effective and popular natural anti-cancer protocols, such as the Budwig Diet, are based on such a premise.
However, in my opinion, the more weapons you have in your natural arsenal, the greater your chances of success will be. That is why I advocate including one or more of the powerful natural supplements that have been proven to beat cancer and boost the immunes system, and which address what we know about cancer.
Our depleted soils and the introduction of modern industrial toxins and contaminants makes it hard to build a strong enough immune system through diet alone. Our immune systems were not designed to handle the multitude of modern toxins they now face, which is why cancer is largely a modern disease.
As a final note: for those of you who continue to believe the big lie that the harsh and ineffective options offered by mainstream medicine (and its half century record of broken promises to deliver a cure or significant breakthrough) are superior to nature, I ask: When did God become a quack?
Live long, live healthy, live happy!
Tony Isaacs (aka DQ)
Add To Favorites!
- Re: Modern Medicine versus Nature in Treating Cancer by skyper
I read your post and then your bio.
I like you, You catch the snake oil salesmen.
I have a dislike for sharletons and have exposed
them in the marine industry. I never made any friends
that way but I knew what I was doing was right.
I believe everything that you posted.
there was a time a few years back when as well as owning
a very successful technical business, I invented new products
and took them to market. I hired business consultants and I
have a better grasp than I used to regarding business.
I now know that no matter how lifesaving a device or methodology is,
if it doesn't fit with the big dogs, they may eat it. They ate my
last invention and it proved to save lives.
yes, it is a shame that the FDA operates in a fashion that is not
conducive to our public health. But it makes it possible for it to be there when we need it for, as you say, replacing or mending parts. I'm sure that it could do so and as well become an agency that really offers a cancer patient a fighting chance.
But I wish that there were a group of educated business saavy individuals who could
go to the FDA and the drug companies and convince them of the better way to do things. I mean, We know that there's got to be a better way right? So, if a group was created of extremely influential business consultants, and they were to advise the right people, I am wondering if our problems would be over? I am trying to focus on a solution. What do you think? Could that work?
If so, I may try and network with some of my associates and see if a large consulting consortium could be managed/profitable and offer services to drug companies and FDA affiliates. Let me know your thought's if interested and they
are focused on the solution. Thanks
Add To Favorites!
- Re: Modern Medicine versus Nature in Treating Cancer by luigis
I was thinking the same thing this morning. Evidence that alternative medicine is not just snake oil is more and more apparent. I think all we need is a few good politicians who have the same mind set as we have, and then, a lot can be done. It will take time and Big Bussiness will not like it, but am I so stupid to believe in a bright future ? Well, I think it will come true if we all start working on it actively, not thinking that other people will do whatever is right to reach a goal, no, everyone should chip in and then the movement will become so big that it will be considered as main stream. Look at Chistianity, it was severly suppressed in early Roman times, and then a few centuries later it was the official religion of the Roman Empire, why ? Because the Emperor himself was a Christian ... (this is just an example, I don't want to say that Christianity is main stream, IMHO, all people and religions or believes are equal) I do what I can, I vote with my Euros, I don't buy stuff that I consider as bad (pharmaceuticals, toxic household products, toxic foods etc.) as often as I can and that is most of the time. I support companies that produce outstanding products and that care about the environment. But the best method to reach a goal is empowerment of the public by knowledge and that's why I like the post of Dquixote so much. Thank you for taking the trouble and write such great articles and thus infoming us of other options to treat a disease like cancer. I appreciate it very much !!! If there is anything I can do in return, just ask me.
Add To Favorites!
- An agency for natural alternatives? by Tony Isaacs
Thanks for the compliments. I try to make a difference in whatever small ways I can.
Your idea is admirable, but you will be going up against a trillion dollar global empire that does not play by the rules, unless the rules are the ones they make, and they will not willingly surrender control of a single inch of their domination of world pharmaceutical or medical empire.
Nevertheless, I have always taken the side of David in the battle versus Goliath and there is no battle more important to me than having the truth and access to natural alternatives to dangerous synthetic prescribed drugs and mainstream slash, burn and poison treatments. I do not know about business savvy people so much (otherwise I would probably not be so poor - lol), but if you are serious, I have friends and acquaintances in the world of alternative health who would likely look favorably upon what you seek to do and I would be happy to put you in touch with so that you can enlist them or else join forces in their ongoing efforts.
An alternate agency that truly represents the interests of the public and that would fund and perform unbiased tests on natural alternatives would be a wonderful thing. I guess my biggest concern, beyond the immense size and determination of those on the other side, is: how do you keep money and vested interests from subverting such an alternate agency? I have no doubt that they would try to do so, and unless you can do that, I would rather have no oversight than put in the hands of an agency that could be bought and sold by big money and big Pharma!
The FDA for example was created pretty much to serve industry to begin with, and it works diligently to suppress natural alternatives and other competition to big pharma. In any given year, up to 50% or more of the management who leave the FDA end up in the employment of those they are supposed to oversee. At least two of the most recent FDA commissioners were forced out or else resigned under a cloud of suspicion due to gifts they received from industry. A ban on such practices, limiting access by mainstream lobbyists, and affording natural alternatives a fraction of the leeway that approved medications receive would be important steps to take.
Send me an email to Dquixote1217@gmail.com and I will give you names and email addresses of those who may wish to help.
Live long, live healthy, live happy!
"In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties."
Henri-Frederic Amiel 1828-1881
Add To Favorites!
- Re: An agency for natural alternatives? by luigis
Well, indeed, the industry is gigantic but so was the French empire, and it was overthrown by the people. Ok, ok, I realize that history is not always just what is seems. The French king was beheaded because the people "hated" him, but ALSO because the nobles were fed up with an inexperienced king. They let the revolution happen, otherwise it would not have taken place in the first place. If I may compare Big Pharma with Louis XVI, the doctors with the nobles and the patients are the people. Ultimately, people get what they want in a free market system, doctors will follow this trend if people are well informed, they will book good results, and will start asking questions amongst their peers. In my view, when the people are informed properly that "Marie-Antoinette is feasting" while they are "hungry", and when the nobles realize "tax money is wasted to support the revolution of the USA against England" while other solutions are available and desperatly needed, the Kingdom will fall. Regretfully, one can count on it that someone else will take over power, and they will still be selling something ...
If you have science behind you, you can not falter. But how does one proceed ? I don't know at this point, i only have incoherent ideas right now. Who has honest intentions, who not ? If further studies are done on alternative remedies, how can we be sure these studies will tell us the real truth ? And if such studies are a fact, where do we stand then ? How can you do honest studies, in order not to be stuck with rigged results that give Big Pharma just what they want : "CAM does not work, it is scientifically proven now." We should not be tricked into such a situation, just because we eagerly want to express our willingness to prove that alternative medicine works, should we ? This would be a step backwards ! How are the studies by the National Institute for CAM done for instance ? These should be clinical studies, but they don't prove a lot and find a lot of alternative remedies not very effective or even dangerous ... however, I used the same remedies and felt enormous relieve ...
NewsTarget.com does a good thing informing people, that is my opinion of course. I would like to brainstorm with other people, I'm willing to stick my head out and dedicate my time, so I'll write you a mail and we'll see what comes out of it.
Add To Favorites!
- Re: An agency for natural alternatives? by skyper
Sorry for the delay in responding,
What I am talking about is a new twist focused on merging
that puts both the alternative health recipient
as well as big money in a playing field together and melds
them in a way that is beneficial to both. Working together
instead of against each other. I believe that
much more can be accomplished teaming up with big business
rather than fighting it. Having wealthy yacht clients has
taught me that wealthy people have many of the same concerns
that we do. There are plenty of powerful people that spent their
entire lives focusing on making money and now that they are older,
they are afraid of losing it all. I have heard fears from them just
like I have from the poor. They can be afraid of being homeless someday.
Losing all of their money and being called a failure, Etc. I have been
truly surprised to find so many powerful people that are actually very
kind and considerate. I have operated a business that performed work
for the government and I see them the same way. There's this fear that
one day, unless we mind our businesses well, that the world economy will
crash and terrorists will rule. Pretty scary stuff for a 76 year old,
"millionaire or not". Many wealthy people simply followed a program handed
down to them from higher ups that had it handed down and so on. Sure,
big Pharma. and others are thinking of themselves first. That's the way
of successful business people more often than not. Executives
for multi-national corporations are taught that they are responsible
to their shareholders first. Everyone else comes second. Rid the world
of shareholder or traded businesses and you will make individuals responsible
for their actions. To me it's like handing a gun to some people and telling
them to shoot anyone who is not a shareholder. I don't think that we will ever be able to have a world without shareholders so I purpose working together.
Since we are all trying to survive in this world and with varying degrees of empathy, I believe that working together with big business instead of competing against it or trying to expose it, is the way to go. Taking business courses
and working on solutions that will make money for the big companies and bring health
to the little guy on the street I believe is the way to go.
Just my thoughts.
Add To Favorites!
- Re: An agency for natural alternatives? by Tony Isaacs
I wish I could share your dream here, I really do. But I think that the reality is that big business would do the same thing with effective natural medications that they have with ineffective synthetic ones - make huge profits and put them out of the reach of those who lack the money or insurance to pay for them.
If somehow enough of the aging rich, famous and powerful whom modern medicine has failed could be convinced to turn to natural alternatives and see good results, then maybe that might help us maintain and perhaps improve access to natural and alternative treatments. It possibly could even lead to publicly funded studies and mechanisms to get more natural alternatives approved without the hundreds of millions of private capital it takes to get a man-made drug to market.
Ultimately, though, you come up against a trillion dollar juggernaut that is fraught with greed and corruption. Their only marketplace is our bodies - and they will not give up without a horrendous struggle when it comes to threatening that marketplace with safer, more effective and less expensive competition that actually cures illnesses. We are not just talking about a typical for-profit industry simply thinking of itself, it's shareholders interests, and profits here. Not when those interests take precedence over the interests of humanity and when the profits come at the expense of our health!
No, we are talking about an industry with a horrific criminal past - and present - who has demonstrated their callous disregard for human life and suffering for over a century when it comes to money and power; an industry that rigs studies and brings drugs they KNOW are unsafe, like Vioxx, to market and kill tens of thousands at a time for the sake of huge profits; and an industry whose top managers were sentenced to prison in Nuremberg for crimes against humanity because of the horrible experiments they conducted on the prisoners who they first used as slave labor to build the huge medical facility for the IG Farben drug cartel at the same time they built the infamous sister deathcamp facility: IG Auschwitz.
Despite the horrors of the Third Reich, the world has not become a kinder, gentler place in the intervening half century since those prisoners were released from prison and returned to their management positions at the helms of the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies at the behest of then Secretary of State and former business partner Rockefeller - especially when money and greed are involved.
As evidenced by the actions of their puppet agency, the FDA, in suppressing and persecuting safer, cheaper and more effective natural competition for the sake of profit and detriment of humanity, they have already proven that they will stop at nothing to maintain their domination - and a new agency for natural alternatives would be no exception. If they could not prevent it, they would set out to control it. Look no further than what they are doing and have done with CODEX and proposed new FDA guidelines.
As I said it is a really great idea. An admirable one even. I just wish I could believe in it.
Add To Favorites!
- Re: An agency for natural alternatives? by chris10
You think that doctors and scientists in general are responsible for the atrocities of a few in Germany in WWII ? Are all white men responsible for Ted Bundy and Jeffrey Daumer? Was Hitler , Goebels, Goring etc scientists?
I'm sick of people comparing all manner of things to Nazi Germany since doing so minimizes the most evil regime in human history.
There are plenty of money hungry crooks in alternative health.This forum is full of people selling worthless cures for cancer.
To suggest the pharmacutical industry is run by x nazis is the stuff of which schizophrenic delusions are composed.
Add To Favorites!
- Re: An agency for natural alternatives? by Tony Isaacs
No, I do not think that doctors and scientists are responsible for the atrocities of WW II and I never said that. By and large, doctors and scientists are well meaning and hard working individuals. They are limited by what they are taught and not taught, and subject to influence by money and power, as most are. In their case, the money and power comes from the World Pharma empire, as well as the AMA, FDA, etc. - none of whom are fans of natural competition that is safer, more effective and less expensive in many instances.
What I said is that the World Pharma industry is one with a history of crime, greed and corruption. In WWII, as now, the majority of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies were located in Germany. The IG Farben cartel was formed to control the world drug trade shortly after 1900 and one of it's goals was to replace natural medicines and remedies with ones made in their labs. Much of what happened was indeed a result of the greed and corruption of the IG Farben cartel.
Be sick all you want, but do not ignore history! IG Farben played a huge role in putting Adolph Hitler in power and enjoyed tremendous power and influence during the Third Reich. And committed incredible atrocities.
Take a look at this article excerpt from the Rath Foundation site:
The IG Farben - Cartel
The most powerful German corporate imperium in the first half of this century was IG Farben, short for Interessengemeinschaft Farben. Interessengemeinschaft stands for association of common interests and was a powerful cartel of BASF, Bayer, Hoechst, and other chemical and pharmaceutical German companies. The IG Farben was the single largest donor to the election campaign of Adolf Hitler.
One year before Hitler seized power in 1933, IG Farben donated 400,000 marks to Hitler and his Nazi party. Accordingly, when the Nazis came into power the IG Farben was the single largest profiteer of the Second World War and of the plundering of Europe by the Nazis. One hundred percent of all explosives and synthetic gasoline came from the factories of the IG Farben. Whenever the German Wehrmacht conquered another country, Bayer, Hoechst and BASF executives followed, systematically taking over the industries of these countries. Through this close collaboration with Hitler’s Wehrmacht, IG Farben participated in the plunder of Austria, Czechoslovakia, Poland, Norway, Holland, Belgium, France and all other countries occupied by the Nazis. In 1946, the U.S. government investigation concluded that without the IG Farben the Second World War would simply not have been possible. We have to realize that it was not a psychopath named Adof Hitler, nor the innate character of the German people that brought about the Second World War. Economic greed by companies like Bayer, BASF and Hoechst was the key factor in bringing about the Holocaust.
No one who saw Steven Spielberg’s film “Schindler’s List” will forget the scenes in the concentration camp Auschwitz. Auschwitz was the largest mass extinction factory in human history, but the concentration camp was only the appendix. The main project was IG Auschwitz, a 100% subsidiary of IG Farben, the world’s largest industrial complex for manufacturing synthetic gasoline and rubber for the conquest of Europe. On March 1st, 1941, Heinrich Himmler, the Reichsführer of the SS, inspected the construction site. On April 14th, 1941 Otto Ambros, the IG Farben board member responsible for the Auschwitz project, rose to his IG Farben board colleagues in Ludwigshafen and stated, “our new friendship with the SS is a blessing. We have determined all measures integrating the concentration camps to benefit our company.” The pharmaceutical departments of the IG Farben cartel used the victims of the concentration camp in their own way: thousands of them died during human experiments such as the testing of new and unknown vaccines.
There was no retirement plan for the prisoners of the IG Auschwitz. Those too weak or too sick to work were selected at the main gate of the IG Auschwitz factory and sent to the gas chambers. Even the chemical gas Zyklon-B, used for the annihilation of millions of people, came from the drawing boards and factories of the IG Farben.
The Nuremberg War Criminal Tribunal convicted 24 IG Farben board members and executives for mass murder, slavery and other crimes against humanity. Amazingly however, by 1951 all of them had been released and were working for German Corporations again.
The Nuremberg Tribunal divided the IG Farben into Bayer, Hoechst, and BASF. Today each of the three daughters of the IG Farben is 20 times as big as the IG Farben mother was at its height in 1944, the last year of the Second World War. More importantly, the chairmen of the boards, the highest positions in BASF, Bayer and Hoechst, were occupied by former members of the Nazi-Party for almost three decades after the Second World War.
* Carl Wurster, chairman of the board of BASF until 1974, was on the board of manufacturers of Zyklon-B gas during the war.
* Carl Winnacker, chairman of the board of Hoechst until the late 70’s was a member of the Sturm Abteilung (SA) and was a member of the IG Farben board.
* Curt Hansen, chairman of the board of Bayer until the late 70’s, was co-organizer of the conquest of Europe in the department of “acquisition of natural resources.” Under this leadership the IG Farben daughters, BASF, Bayer, and Hoechst, continued to support politicians representing their interests. During the 1950’s and 60’s they invested in the political career of a young representative from a suburb of the BASF town of Ludwigshafen: Helmut Kohl. From 1957 to 1967 the young Helmut Kohl was a paid lobbyist of the Verband Chemischen Industrie, the central lobby organization of the German pharmaceutical and chemical cartel . . . .
If you would like to know more, take a look at these sites:
Auschwitz:60 Year Anniversary-- the Role of IG Farben-Bayer
CHAPTER TWO: The Empire of I.G. Farben
Information and Technology in the Holocaust
or just do a Google search on IG Farben role in Nazi Germany.
The people who run today's World Pharma empire are not ex-nazi's. But many of them are the successors of ex-Nazis. That is not conjecture or opinion, it is proven historical fact.
I don't know about you - but I have read an awful lot of posts in this forum and I have not found it "full of people selling worthless cures". I have found it full of well meaning people trying to help others, and perhaps sprinkled with a very small number of people with questionable motives. Perhaps you have some examples?
Add To Favorites!
- Re: An agency for natural alternatives? by skyper
Chris, are you trolling?
Curezone is a safe place where we can share our thoughts without
fear of someone ridiculing us. I am notifying the moderators
of this "Troll Work".
Add To Favorites!
- p.s. by Tony Isaacs
I just wanted to add that I never intended for this thread to become a debate about or indictment of the powers that be in mainstream medicine nearly as much as I wanted to contrast the failed approach of mainstream medicine in treating cancer and serious illnesses versus the alternatives that nature has to offer.
I would love to see a way that we could measure natural vitamins, minerals and botanical supplements insofar as actual contents, quality and methods of extraction and storage without conceding control to those whose vested interests are in suppressing such alternatives in order to maintain their market share and profits.
The idea of an agency which would do that is admirable, but I have grave concerns if such an agency could be created without outside influence from those who put their own interests above our health.
Live long, live healthy, live happy!
Add To Favorites!
- BRAVO!!!!let truth be spread. (n/m) by amato
Reply FCK TinyMCE
- Re: Modern Medicine versus Nature in Treating Cancer by mamacatpatch
Excellent and informative article!
You might be interested in another theory believed by many that fungus is the root of cancer. That cancer is actually fungus. One nutritional researcher who is on TV and has written many books is named Doug Kauffman. One of his books is THE GERM THAT CAUSES CANCER. His website is knowthecause.com.
I've watched his show since 2004 and read his books and believe his ideas are sound. I thought you might want to check him and his information out.
Add To Favorites!
- Re: Modern Medicine versus Nature in Treating Cancer by lagringa1
I have been following your posts over the years because you make so much sense. I have been reluctant to buy the oleander because I bought and took the Anvirzel from Honduras and I didn't do anything for me. At that time, last year, I was loooking for the cure for my Hep C. Now I am undergoing chemo and radiation for cancer of the tongue. I also have some rare oral disease that no one is sure what it is because my lower lip bleeds all of the time along with having blisters in my mouth and tongue. None of the mainstream diseases fit this model, even though I have been to more than 20 docs.
If you were me and could buy whatever natural meds you wanted, what would the list consist of? I have been suffering with this mouth and liver thing since 2006 and cancer since this March. I have tried tried the Royal Rife machines and that hasn't helped either. I want to spend my money on something that will help me this time.
Add To Favorites!
- Re: Modern Medicine versus Nature in Treating Cancer by Tony Isaacs
How long did you take the Anvirzel, how much did you take and how did you take it (via injection or orally?)? Prostate cancer can be tough to completely conquer - but as with many cancers and diffiicult conditions (such as Hep-C), consistency and making sure you take full therapeutic doses can be a key. We have found with oleander extract that the results with some cancers can be very dose dependent. Whereas the minimum therapeutic dose with oleander capsules is three per day, the maximum can be as much as 8-10 per day (or the equivalent amount of liquid extract).
As regards your hep-c, the recommendations in this article almost always work - if followed consistently:
Beating Hepatitis Naturally - A Complete Protocol
Baking soda and topical application of oleander extract (which you can make yourself and consense down), perhaps with added colloidal silver and a bit of DMSO might help. So might topical iodine. You can also swish oleander extract (it tastes pretty nasty), colloidal silver and baking soda in distilled water in your mouth. Oil of oregano might help with the blisters too (you might want to dilute it a bit). Another idea for your lip is ozone. Have you tried swiishing with diluted H2O2?
As far as the prostate cancer, If it were me I would still use ample amounts of oleander extract and would probably opt for a combination of oral oleander along with rectal administration of oleander and colloidal silver via rectal syringe. Note that in addition to potentiating chemo and radiation (both of which make me shudder), oleander also greatly offsets and in many instances eliminates the side effects of chemo and radiation.
Plus, I would look at other powerful cancer fighters such as RM!0 Immune Defense, Jon Barron's Blood Support Tonic, N-Acetyl Cysteine, and plenty of highly bioavailable curcumin, such as Life Extension's Super-BioCurcumin. I would also try to follow the cleansing, dietary, and lifestyle advice in our suggested anti-cancer protocol as completely as possible. Very high on my list of dietary advice would be consumption of plenty of cruciferous vegetables.
I will also note that the combination of oleander, Budwig's flaxseed and cottage cheese (small curd, or better still use her original quark) and Essiac Tea has been a good one for several people.
All the best and thanks for your compliments,
Add To Favorites!