some of my horrible symptoms during this sickness has been awake seizures and chronic stomach acid. after reducing the acid with diet and nexium the awake seizures which happened a few times a week lasting 10 minutes went away.
as soon as i started taking grapefruit extract i had one last night. including awake seizure and pain and tingling in the back of my head. could this be die off or an attaack from parasites? please help, i don't know if i should take it again.
same thing seemed to happen with oregano oil a couple months ago. or should i just grit my teeth and dose up until i kill it?
Nexium is a drug surely brewed by Satan himself.
It alters digestion and acid production including receptors (most likely through fluoride poisoning), coming off this drug takes weeks.
Almost all stomach acid or gas issues can be corrected by using the scdiet or Atkins. Sure there may be some parasite issue but the crux is a damaged intestine. See scdiet.org and work on correcting your ileo-cecal valve.
- your digestion is off, nexium is a bandaid to IBS or crohns
- 99.9% of these cases have temporary ileo involvement, so not only are you brewing various bacteria in your small intestine but you are opening the valve between your large/small intestine to brew even more. But worse, once the bacteria in the LI are out of whack you get mineral imbalances. Those usually reflect in tremors/minor seizures
- when you took the grapefruit seed extract you had a POTENT bacteria killer and it went to work killing the overgrowth. That massive die off caused your headache
- the nexium blocks receptors (fluoride/bromide) so taking it seems to help but makes everything worse
If you can afford it (or not), it would be highly advisable for you to get a CAT & MRI SCAN done on your head.
All the of the research that I've done, suggests that BOTH scans need to be done if there are possible parasites in the brain that may cause your seizures. I'm not saying that you have parasites in the brain, but you may want to rule out this possibility.
One scan may pick up "something" where the other may not which is why you'll need to have both done. BTW, many physicians will tell you that you'll only need 1 scan -- not true and insist on both, but you don't have to give them your reasons for wanting both!
No one here can tell you, for sure, if your problem is "die-off" related.
If the acid indigestion sensations, the muscle spasms and the shaking always seems to occur right after you take a dose of "medicine", then it is probably them dying off, or trying to discourage you from taking any more, as it is affecting them. I get similar sensations, only not quite as dramatic as yours. I would call it twitching, rather than spasming, although a few times is has been strong enough to make me "jump pretty high".
They are mean and smart. Do not underestimate them. I would probably back off on the dose a little to see if the spasming and indigestion decreases some. If it does, stay on that dose for a while. When the spasming and indigestion is completely gone, increase the dose until you are twitching again.
It is important to give your body a break occasionally. I hit them hard during full moon and new moon, give my body a break afterwards, when they calm down a bit.
Meaning? Oil oil cleanse? I swear some are in my stinkin head too. Tingling and itching up there. Just tell me how to get rid of them. I'm doing a humanworm cleanse when it gets in. But grapefruite seed may have to be diluted a ton or stayed away from.