Below are symptoms i suffer.
1. loo 2 3 times a day.
2. Sometimes electric like, spike like feel in right-upper abdomen. Very rare. Happens ones in days, weeks or even months.
3. White eggs ( similar to seeds of Ladyfinger) like things in stool. Sometimes corn like things come. Almost everyday.
4. Suffer depression, panic. Not always but when i work a lot. I work a lot on computer.
- diagnosis i gone through
1. Doctor gave 5 days course of Metronidazole, i also took Albendazole. But no change in the above symptoms.
2. Stool test gives no information of Cysts / Ova Or pus cells. In the sample i gave the corn like thing also. Report didn't covered any info regarding that.
3. Had Ultrasound of whole abdomen. Negative report saying all fine.
- more information
1. I don't eat seeds or similar meal, still those things come.
2. By misinformation i was taking Open cover TANK water for a month. Caused bc i was told wrong taps of drinking and bathing water. Info as wrongly swapped. After this i was getting my stomach bad in digestion.
3. No fever, no vomiting from 1.5 years.
4. No blood in stool but sometimes stool smells very bad.
5. Stool is never consistent in texture & solidity. But always between light & dark brown. No other colors.
6. I feel weak, dizzy. BTW i work a lot, 8-10 hours continuously on computer.
7. I always feel i am not like others. i feel unhealthy, weak, lazy. I can see i am not like before with enormous energy.
Please advise me whatever i might be suffering from. Doctor said its nothing. How can it be nothing if i go for loo more than 2 times and feel weak, and what that electric, spiky pain feel on upper-right abdomen be?.
My ultrasound report:
Add To Favorites!