Never constipated, could I have candida still? also help needed with diagnosis.
Forum: Candida Cure Forum, Anxiety, Urinary Frequency
- Never constipated, could I have candida still? also help needed with dia... by Black Bear
/ Urinary Fr
I am never constipated. At most maybe I'll not have a bowel movement in about two or three days, but that's still pretty rare for me. When I do go, I never have pain or a hard time either.
I occasionally have diarrhea though, I eat alot of processed and sugary foods. I don't know if those foods are the culprits or not in the case of diarrhea.
I'm wondering this because I have symptoms of a tight bladder neck (hesitation urinating, frequent urination) that I think may be caused by Candida blocking or restricting some part of my urinary system.
I took doxycyline last year for 2 months because I thought it may have been prostatitis at the time (I do not have any burning or pain whatsoever urinating, or pelvic pain) and my symptoms felt as if they worsened after taking the antibiotic. I also notice that my symptoms worsen for a few days when I drink alcohol as well.
I also have anxiety/depression. I feel a genuine lack of energy and am irritated a lot of the time. My hands and feet are cold. My body temp is around 95.7 whenever I wake up in the mornings and returns to normal at the end of the day. I get overwhelmed very easy at stress. When I was a bit younger I used to feel spacey and unreal. I have poor memory, I'm really terrible at noticing details, I have slow healing wounds, dry skin, insomnia,low blood pressure, chronic low self esteem, suicidal thoughts, very little joy in anything, and sugar cravings.
I feel like I am constantly losing serotonin from all the anxiety hitting me everyday(used htp-5, worked fine for a bit, then I felt sleepy taking it one day, so I assumed my reserves filled). I also feel like I am unable to create dopamine well (I've tried tyrosine and l phenylalanine without luck).
I don't think I'm hypotyroid either because my metabolism is ridiculously fast. I don't know if it could be metals either I have 6 metal fillings.
Please help, thanks.
Add To Favorites!
- Re: Never constipated, could I have candida still? also help needed with... by Black Bear
- Re: Never constipated, could I have candida still? also help needed with... by Pokermaniac
I have all Your symptoms and much more.
This diet working for Candida Guilliermondi, Geotrihium Candidum and C. Monillia for 70 kilo human:
- 4-5 eggs + lard 10g, butter 30g, olive oil 20g, with big raw salad (cabage,lettuce, onion..)
- 200 grams of cooked Broccoli, 200 g of cooked parsley - 200 g cooked sauerkraut + flax with herbs like kurkumin, ginger, oregano + olive oil - blackstrap molases for iron, molybden and cooper
- 200 grams of cooked Broccoli, 200 g of cooked parsley - 200 g cooked sauerkraut + flax with herbs like kurkumin, ginger, oregano + olive oil
- fish (40 grams of protein) + big raw green salad (cabage,lettuce, onion..) with olive oil + pumpkin seeds and sunflower about 30grams.
45-60% fat calorie, 30-40% protein(80-90grams of protein) and 60-100 gram of carbs from cooked (not overcooked!!) parsley and broccoli.
Mg (with B6) 200mg of mg
Zinc - 10-20mg
Biotin - 100% dose
PABA - 50-200mg
B6 - up to 100mg
Niacin up to 80mg
Pantotenic acid - 8-10mg
Vit C - 4 grams
Cod liver oil
Propolis and ginseng
egg shells for calcium - one tablespoon (You get 700mg plus 600mg from diet)
Pepermint - i love it ;)
Do NOT overdose B-vitamins !! They feed candida or help to feed very fast !!
And most important - DO not overeat, eat when you hungry, last meal 4-5 hours before go to bed.
Add To Favorites!