I only present it as evidence that the brain area can be and essentially is reached by the pulses from the zapper. This basically negates any claim that the brain can not be reached by the zapper.
Yes i agree that a small amount of current can reach all parts of the body, as a small amount of sun light can probably reach the inside of the body and a small amount of audio waves can probably reach the interior of the body.
But your goal is to kill parasites or to amuse them ? If your goal is to kill parasites, especially the big ones like roundworms, tapeworms, filarial worms, flukes, a high enough intensity is important.
Well in fact, i don't know, i have only noticed that the higher the intensity is, the more the worms seem to be distrubed and try to avoid the current.
I have also tried to use several frequencies (from 10Hz to 1000000Hz with only 0.25mA of current, and this has not improved the killing effect, in fact it was useless, the worms have not moved at all...
The truth is that many zappers are sold because most people don't understand electricity and electronics and they are fascinated by this "new treatment".
But the fact is that most zappers are useless against big parasites.
That aside, I still submit that if you had started with a 4 point contact system, having 3 points positive, you would have had better luck killing your adversaries and significantly reduced chance of having them migrate, except torward the hand with the negative electrode. I guess that a rancher would call it herding.
What zappers have you tried? And have you tried them with paddles and augmentation footpads ( not the regular footpads that come from some zapper companies ).
I have tried several zappers : the Hulda Clark
zapper, the terminator 2 zapper, the best zapper (the worst zapper! with the more hype and lies), the ultimate zapper, the digital zapper (a weak frequency generator), the nano orgone zapper, the sota blood purifier, and recently the Michael Forest's zapper.
I have wasted thousand of euros for these useless devices, except the ultimate zapper that helped me to get rid of 1 big wart on the foot and several warts on the hands. So you may ask why have you wasted so much money on these devices if they don't work ? I am part of the people who have seen many allopath doctors who have not helped me to diagnose the real cause of the "chronic diseases" i have had. So i try others solutions to improve my health...
I have to admit that the ultimate zapper and the Michael Forest's zapper are on the good track, because they have a high enough output voltage and a high enough maximum intensity allowed. These 2 zappers are the best i have and they are effective to kill warts and tooth infections, and probably to kill some skin infections.
However concerning big parasites like roundworms and filarial worms, they are useless. They seem to disturb the parasites, the parasites move to others areas, but they don't die even after several hours of zapping.
Now you will keep telling me that i have to place several positive electrodes on different parts of the body and one negative electrode on the hand or on the feet.
I have tried this, in several ways, the problem is that if i put electrodes on the skin where it is sensible, the skin can be and will be damaged. I know because i have several scars because of this, even if i increase the output intensity progressively, the sensible skin can burn.
The best way i have found to use a zapper is like this : one positive electrode on the right hand, one positive electrode on the left hand, one positive electrode on the top of the head (with wet hair and wet scalp), one negative electrode on the feet.
These problems remain :
1)All the zappers i have are not powerfull enough (i mean a high enough output voltage and a high enough maximum intensity allowed.)
2)The current does not kill the parasites instantaneously, and some worms who have an ability to move fast, go hide in others parts of the body where there is less current.
3)The current does not spread in all parts of the body equally, an the worms can move to others parts of the body where there is less current.
Here : http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1888744#i
Confirmed, at least for ParaZapper products. Current ranges from 3.9 ma up to 9.6 ma for the ParaZapper CCa - adjustable.
Your zapper seems really weak. I don't understand how you can claim to have up to 9.6mA of current circulating through the body with only an ouput voltage of 9VDC.
From my tests it is impossible, i would need 36VDC or more with really wet electrodes in order to reach this intensity.
And this guy apparently agrees with me :
Here : http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1888921#i
In fact, for me to get to 9 milliamps (assuming the same resistance is being presented by my body), I would need to increase the output to 90 volts.
Have you measured the intensity going through the body when a person use your zapper with wet electrodes ? Or is it just a theory from the calculations you have done ?
Let me guess :
Here : http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1890609#i
Total resistance = body resistance + zapper output resistance. assuming a body resistance of 730 ohms, the CCa circuit will adjust the zapper output resistance to 100 ohms ( the minimum that it allows ). This is a total of 830 ohms. The output current would be 8.0 volts / 833 ohms = 9.6 ma.
A theory ?
By reading your posts, i understand that you have the fear that some of your customer electrocutes themselves if you sell a more powerfull zapper. I can understand your position, you don't want to be sued, but from my tests, a weak zapper is useless against big parasites. (yes you can probably kill bacterias, toxoplasma and others small organisms).
Of course i understand that the greater the contact surface is, the higher the intensity can be.
What kind of electrodes do you use ?
I currently use the electrodes of the ultimate zapper (stainless steel handolds and footpads) and i have also made similar electrodes in copper.
Add To Favorites!