In early December my dog was diagnosed as having nasal carcinoma. The first symptoms I noticed was reverse sneezing and a little snoring but never suspected cancers. In October I notice a little blood coming from his nose. I had a rhinoscopy and CT scan performed and the Vet said the diagnosis was nasal carcinoma.
In the beginning I gave him a lot of medicinal mushrooms, probiotics, chinese herbs, etc.. but soon he refused to eat his food with them in it.
I started him on Artimisinin a form of wormwood January first and he has been on it since then. I increased the dose to 200mg twice a day and overall his health seems good. His right nasal canal seems "blocked"; I feel little to no air flowing out of it. The artimisinin is used for Malaria but what malaria and cancer have in common is that the cells are rich in iron and the Artemisinin robs the cancer cells of the iron they need to survive therefore killing them, same with malaria cells...
I think the Artimisinin is helping and as soon as I find a good liquid Arte, I will be using DMSO and the liquid Arte topically near the area where the cancer supposedly is located inside his snout.
I started thinking about parasites and the possibility of him having them. There are a few reasons 1) although his stools are normal, his belly always looks a bit bloated, even the vet notices 2) mid to late summer I saw worms in his stool 3) I read about the particular parasite that Hulda Clark e mentioned
1) What is the ideal way to Zap a dog, Ive never zapped myself, I don't own a zapper
2) where do I buy a zapper for a dog that I can also use on myself
3) Has anyone used Paralixer as a way to kill parasites in dogs? I am looking for something very effective that my dogs will tolerate.
4) What would you mix with DMSO to help shrink and kill the cancer. The carcinoma is NOT visible but said to be midway up his snout and towards the back. I really need to shrink it to help him breath and smell properly but I do not want to cause his any discomfort.
5) Can caster oil serve as an effective carrier?
Add To Favorites!