- The coca cola classic bait and switch news report. 26 mon
A recent news item in one of the UK’s popular health magazines reports curing your addiction to soda, stating “You need to run two miles to burn off that bottle of Coke.”
OK, so far so good, this is what you might expect from a leading health magazine, it re-enforces its affront on coca cola by citing from The American journal of public health, “in the study, teens were less likely to buy a sugar-sweetened beverage—soda and fruit drinks—if its physical activity equivalent was displayed than if it’s calories or percentage daily values were posted.”
Now you are hooked, intrigued, and ... read more
- A recent news item in one of the UK's popular health magazines reports curing your addiction to soda, a classic tale of bait and switch
- Vitamin E cancer risk study - Misleading and absolutely wrong! 30 mon
The recent results of a Vitamin E study published in The Journal of the American medical association (JAMA) has declared that this vitamin increases prostate cancer by 2%. This news was circulated in a timely fashion to coincide with the many campaigns by Big Pharma and its allies, including The JAMA, to restrict the use, availability and the maximum dosage available for therapeutic use of natural vitamins.
The study is flawed, and typically it is written in a language designed to confuse and mislead the average person who is not accustomed to medical terminology. So let’s take a look ... read more
- Vitamin E cancer risk study - Misleading, bad science and absolutely wrong!
- Last year Medicine killed more people than in motor accidents. 30 mon
ABC reported in 2009 that an estimated 37, 485 people died or suffered brain damage due to long term prescription drug use. “Surpassing the toll of traffic accidents by 1,201.”
And this is a guestimate, The CDC will publish in December the official statistics with the death toll likely to rise. Interestingly this figure of 37,485 has killed more than any terrorist attack for the year, whilst in Afghanistan in 2009 the main stream media were getting all excited about the associated press reporting American military deaths were up from 151 deaths on the previous year (2008) taking it to a t ... read more
- Last year Medicine killed more people than in motor accidents. ABC reported in 2009 that an estimated 37, 485 people died or suffered brain damage due to long term prescription drug use. “Surpassing the toll of traffic accidents by 1,201.”
- Big Tobacco targets two new fronts. Toothpaste and candy
In what is arguably one of the most despised businesses with no social value what so ever, a business that profits from addiction and disease, big tobacco has declared war on two new fronts.
One of the horrific and ugly side effects of chewing or smoking tobacco is that it destroys your teeth in one form or another, that is fact and very little room for argument can take place, but not content with this, Big Tobacco in order to further increase its malevolent profits has now targeted the toothpaste market by adding the carcinogen nicotine to toothpaste at their Big pharma brothers product ... read more
- Big Tobacco in order to further increase its malevolent profits has now targeted the toothpaste market by adding the carcinogen nicotine to toothpaste at their Big pharma brothers production
- Smart Meters – Cancer, personal surveillance & the de facto Eugenics program 31 mon
There are two inconvenient truths that we need to know about smart meters. On the one hand they can be used and are used for personal surveillance; information gathered by the power companies is often sold to other agencies for marketing purposes, worse still information has been sold to the police who have used this information to raid Marijuana houses. A good thing some might say, but the police will also know whether you were home or not when you said you were on the night of that drink driving incident, or maybe you were somewhere that you did not want your husband or wife to know abou ... read more
- Only when the last tree has died, the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize that we cannot eat money – Native Indian proverb
- aspirin - what they don't want you to know 32 mon
Aspirin and other blood thinners have a problem.
They don’t actually thin blood! This Nonsteroidal Antiinflammatory Drug or NSAIDs like the many others merely inhibits the clotting of blood, it does not thin the blood.
The authorities on the other hand appear to be immune to the shenanigans of big pharma as they allow this misrepresentation to go unchecked unlike their vigilance towards natural non-toxic products which they scrutinize vigorously and very often impose prohibative fines to the manufacturers of natural medicine for inaccurate labelling. Nowhere on a box of Aspirin does i ... read more
- Aspirin and other blood thinners have a problem.
They don’t actually thin blood!
- What they do not want you to know about energy saving light bulbs 32 mon
Consecutive governments have been pushing the so called eco-friendly, energy and cost saving bulbs called Compact Flourescent Bulbs or CFL’s.
So let’s break this down and look at the reality of CFL’s.
Eco – friendly or healthy they certainly are not. CFL’s are filled with Mercury, further more they emit UV radiation when electrically “excited”. An average CFL bulb contains 5mg, interesting to note that General electric tries to convince us of its safety by pointing out that old home thermometers contain 500mg of Mercury which, considering you have to stick the thermometer in your mouth, ... read more
- What they do not want you to know about energy saving light bulbs
- Europe remains in the wilderness as medical marijuana is not an option for the foreseeable future
With a twist of Irony, The USA arguable the most oppressive of regimes for freedom of healthcare choice is leading the way in the medical marijuana debate.
It is true that probably this sudden surge of interest in passing bills in consecutive states to allow individuals and co –ops alike to grow marijuana is largely due to the revenue the individual states will receive from issuing licences. Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado Delaware, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont & Washi ... read more
- “Bureaucracy defends the status quo long past the time when the quo has lost its status.”
- The UK 1939 Cancer act – out dated & serves only Big Pharma
It should be scrapped - sent to the statute dustbin
There is a secret war going on in front of your very eyes, it’s the war on medicine, real medicine, natural medicine otherwise known as quackery. It is being carefully orchestrated by Big Pharma and the multi nationals who really do need to keep you sick, on the drug treadmill, just giving you enough to keep you going, enough to get you through the day with no hope of reducing or coming off any of their drugs.
But it is not just the multi nationals and Big Pharma, people holding power are also involved in this plot, former Health S ... read more
- The UK 1939 Cancer act – out dated & serves only Big Pharma
It should be scrapped - sent to the statute dustbin
- never underestimate the stupidity of fools 3 y
In 2009 across the USA 9,146 people were murdered by firearms.
From 1st January of this year just about 300 people have been killed in commercial air accidents, whilst victims of road accidents total a staggering average of 115 deaths per day. Other legal activities that cause premature deaths include smoking which accounts for around 443,000 deaths annually (including second hand smoke).
The Centre for Disease Control now reports that whilst nearly 4,000 Americans have been killed by H1N1 swine flu, up to 12,000 many have died prematurely from aspirin a common OTC drug.
With these ... read more
- The Centre for Disease Control now reports that whilst nearly 4,000 Americans have been killed by H1N1 swine flu, up to 12,000 many have died prematurely from aspirin a common OTC drug.
- ProArgin-9 Plus The new silver bullet of medicine
I’m very excited to share with you information about a new wonder product that was presented to me. And in the interests of transparency I’ll state here and now that it was my colleague Sankar who runs the Body Science Institute website that sells ProArgin-9who shared with me the information.
ProArgin – 9 was developed by the prominent Dr Jo Prendergast, prominent as he has been recognized by The American Diabetes Association for:
“Saving more lives than any other physician in the United States.”
“Clinically testing and documenting the results of 7,000 patients.”
“Admitting les ... read more
- the silver bullet of medicine
- Carbon offsetting – History has shown it is all about the money 3 y
Have you ever stopped for just one moment and wondered why it is everywhere we go in our daily lives we read in the newspapers, on TV and radio, or the most popular setting for this scenario is airline websites about carbon footprints, greenhouse gases, carbon offsetting, carbon emissions?
Well, as is often the case, we have to go back in time and there we discover that green taxes amongst other “affordable” taxes are not a new idea but are instigated mealy to raise money for an ailing economy.
In Uk Between 1662-1689 The Hearth Tax or Chimney tax was introduces by King Charles II, ... read more
- Have you ever stopped for just one moment and wondered why it is everywhere we go in our daily lives we read in the newspapers, on TV and radio, or the most popular setting for this scenario is airline websites about carbon footprints, greenhouse gases, carbon offsetting, carbon emissions?
- the soft drink business
why they don’t want you to know what your really drinking
They are simply to toxic and extremely carcinogenic and unless you know labelling laws you are left vulnerable and at the mercy of the various government agencies to protect us (and a pretty bad job they do of it too) from misinterpreting what we read on the label. Their job is to protect business by making sure that the products they produce do not give us disease or death in a timely manor that can be traced back to any one product, making it often impossible to prove a company’s liability since disease can manifest over several years.
Food law, like other society’s such as The Law soci ... read more
- As with cigarettes, if we could go back to square one, then without any doubt the formula for soft drinks would today be banned, no question!
- WHO officially recognizes Mobile phones change the neurology of your brain 3 y
There are currently 5 billion mobile phone users worldwide and that figure is expected to continue rising steadily.
In April 2000, an independent “expert” group in UK has issued a report on Mobile phone effects on health based on “rigorous assessment” of research in this area and show no evidence of the impact of mobile phones to human health. The main conclusions on health effects in the Stewart Report can be summarised as follows:
•exposure to RF radiation below guidelines does not cause adverse health effects to the general population;
•there is some scientific evidence which sugg ... read more
- There are currently 5 billion mobile phone users worldwide and that figure is expected to continue rising steadily.
- The many trials of Dr Burzynski 3 y
Circulating quite rapidly on the internet is the news of a Dr Burzynski, the man who developed a drug to cure incurable cancers. Typically the interest is not for this remarkable cure, but for the unprecedented interest the FDA had in him and his cure using Antineoplastins.
The story is not unlike many who have come before him where history has recorded perhaps the first episode in what is like a long running soap. In 1924 the illustrious Harry Hoxsey opened his first cancer clinic using herbal formulas reputed to have been developed by his great-grandfather, consisting of caustic herb ... read more
- Cancer cure with Antineoplastin
- When is a smokeless cigarette not a cigarette? food supplement of course!
When is a smokeless cigarette not a cigarette? When it is a food supplement of course!
The corporate marketing teams have really stretched their imagination with these “smokeless cigarettes” claiming that Similar cigarettes, “looks, feels and is smoked like a normal cigarette allowing you to experience the pleasant effects of nicotine All this may be very true, depending of course on your definition of “pleasant”.
But here is where the problem arises, we are asked, in case of allergies, to check the ingredients on the outer carton of the box, after searching vigorously, there is n ... read more
- a smokeless cigarette that claims to be a food supplement