- How to Live With an STD 2 y
1. Be yourself, and be patient. No matter what situation it is you are going through, and don’t ever let anyone make you feel bad about yourself.
2. Find as many supportive communities as you can. Personally, I like PositiveFish.com. This site seems to be powered by plenty of fish and it makes me feel safe and comfortable. Also it helps a lot to read so many stories of how others are going through the same thing as you. It makes you feel like you’re not alone in your suffering or misery.
3. Knowing the fact about STDs is very important, it is not the end of the world but just a simpl ... read more
- My tips on how to live with an STD
- New to this 2 y
I am new to this blog.
Thanks! visit the page
- I am new to this blog.
Add Blog To Your Favorites!It will record my daily life with Herpes more...
Last Activity: 2 y ago
2 Messages Last message 2 y ago
0 Comments Last comment 2 y ago
viewed 5,084 times
Created: 2 y Jan 21 2011
Similar Blogs (10 of 185):
Has anyone else use… by geneking 90 min
Tomorrow Will be Be… by mary88 53 h
Forgotten Words! by kerminator 5 d
CureJoy by curejoy 9 d
Gluten Intolerance by iamnatural 15 d
I Am Natural Therap… by iamnatur… 21 d
How I am beating St… by Runner11… 22 d
Revolutionary Road by apostis 24 d
Twisting the Cat’s … by Savagegr… 26 d
Turmeric for Stretc… by EleS 31 d
All Blogs (1,019)