- "A Fine Time for Healing" Radio Talk Show
"A Fine Time for Healing" Radio Talk Show
A sanctuary for your emotional wellbeing. Show host and author Randi G. Fine discusses life-skill topics that heal and enhance our life experience. Very informative!
Date: 4/19/2011 2:31:22 PM ( 12 mon ) ... viewed 357 times
A Fine Time for Healing is a Blog Talk Radio podcasted half hour sanctuary for your emotional wellbeing. Show host and author of Fine...ly: My Story of Hope, Love, and Destiny, Randi G. Fine, discusses life-skill topics that heal and ... read more
- A sanctuary for your emotional wellbeing. Show host and author Randi G. Fine discusses life-skill topics that heal and enhance our life experience. Very informative!
- Emotionally Needy Friends: Where Do You Draw the Line 22 mon
Friendship is one of life’s greatest gifts. It is a fulfilling relationship that is shared by two people who care about each other, trust each other, and want only the best for each other. A good friendship is honest, loyal, and truthful; good friends understand and accept each other in ways no one else can.
A healthy friendship feels good to both parties. It is positive, supportive, and comforting whether times are good or bad. Friends see each other through the best of times and the worst of times, and through it all the relationship remains uplifting and fun. Friends make us ... read more
- What is the difference between a good friend and a needy friend? Where do you draw the line between friendship and therapist? Are you helping or enabling?
- Survivors of Abuse 23 mon
I will be speaking and signing my books at this conference in April. It is going to be a groundbreaking event! I urge all trauma survivors and mental health professionals to attend! Let’s meet in person - hope to see you there!
TRAUMA SURVIVORS HEALING SUMMIT
APRIL 20-21, 2012 ALBUQUERQUE
... Presented By ADM Productions, LLC
“ABOUT DOING MORE
Contact Name: Hank Estrada
Contact Phone: (505) 515-8230
Time: April 20th. & 21st., 2012 8:00am to 5:30pm
Cost: $80.00 per person ($95.00 ... read more
- An exceptional two day event bringing
trauma survivors & best selling national
authors from a diverse range of tragic life
experiences, sharing stories of their
successful healing journeys!
- Thanksgiving: A Time to Be Grateful
With the Thanksgiving holiday approaching, I find myself reflecting on all I have to be grateful for; I have much to acknowledge.
Each day I open my eyes to the morning light, look out into my lovely bedroom, and am reminded of how far I have come in life. There was a time when I didn’t have two nickels to my name and couldn’t put a roof over the heads of me and my daughter. Now I have my dream home. It’s not a mansion or a palace but it’s spacious, comfortable, beautiful inside and out, and paid for.&nb ... read more
- With the Thanksgiving holiday approaching, I find myself reflecting on all I have to be grateful for and all the ways I've been blessed in my life.
- Mother Fights System, Saves At Risk Children 26 mon
In my March 17, 2011 article, Synchronicity: Life’s Amazing Signs and Meanings I discuss the common expression, “There are no coincidences.” “Coincidental” experiences happen to us more frequently than we may realize, but they often go unnoticed for lack of our attention or our ability to understand the meanings. Whether you see these random, improbable occurrences in your life as signs or merely chance, you have to admit that sometimes they totally blow your mind! At times the message and/or the timing of it are so obvious that the meaning is clear and ... read more
- One brave mother fights the legal system to save the child of her hopelessly addicted daughter, and changes lives of at risk children.
- Life After Death: Where Do We Go From Here? 26 mon
Transcript Excerpt from the September 22, 2011 episode of my radio show, A Fine Time for Healing
Death is one of the greatest mysteries of life. Haven’t we all thought about what happens to us after we die. Every religion claims to have the answer, but all the answers differ. There are many points of view about the afterlife. Is there a definitive answer? Perhaps we are not meant to know the answer; perhaps we could not fully comprehend the answer. In the show today, I’ll present the facts and theories as I know th ... read more
- Scientists have proven that life after death exists.
- Moment to Moment 26 mon
We steal if we touch tomorrow. It is God’s. ~ Henry Ward Beecher
Life is a journey, a path we take to self discovery and higher learning. Our dreams, wishes, and goals place us on this path and keep us moving forward. Everyone embraces their journey differently. Some set goals and aggressively beeline towards them. Some take a more passive approach; hope, dream, pray, or simply wait. Either way, most adults, those who have the will to live, continue to look toward a more promising future.
To many of us, what we have today never seems as satisfying as what we think we’ll have ... read more
- True happiness comes from living moment to moment. Fulfillment comes from the process of getting there.
- Therapy is Best When Self Help and Mind Over Matter Techniques Fail
Self-improvement advice on virtually any topic that interests us, written from endless points of views, is right at our fingertips. Most of the articles I write are of this genre, often with a New Age slant. Websites like SelfGrowth.com and Curezone.com are entirely devoted to this topic. A simple Google search will lead us to prayers, meditations, affirmations, and mantras that are aimed at helping us through troubling times. With all that knowledge readily available to us in our own home, wouldn’t it seem that everyone should be in optimum emotional health?
... read more
- We all have the ability to use emotional self help, mind over matter techniques. But when that doesn't work, therapy is the best way to go
- Healing the Emotional Pain of a Broken Heart
An excerpt from A Fine Time for Healing upcoming Aug. 25,2011 show, “ How to Heal a Broken Heart: Life After a Breakup ”
If you’ve ever been in love, chances are that you have suffered the devastating feelings of at least one relationship break up. Immediately following the death of a love relationship, your heart is shattered. The emotional pain you feel seems unbearable and permanent. There is a huge void in your life that you can’t believe will ever be filled again. Age and experience tell us that we will eventually heal, but pain is still pain; it hurts no matter how old ... read more
- If you’ve ever been in love, chances are that you have suffered emotional pain after your relationships break up. Learn how to heal your broken heart and resume living.
- Relationship Codependency: Everything You Need to Know 28 mon
Excerpted from the April 21,2011 episode of my radio show, A Fine Time for Healing
Roughly 100 million Americans suffer the effects of codependency today. Relationship codependency is often referred to as the “White Knight” syndrome, because the codependent tends to be a rescuer.
Codependency is a commonly and loosely used term that we often hear, but many of us do not know exactly what it means. Within the context of addiction there are three types of codependency; the enablers, the persecutors, and the victims. Throughout a codependent’s ... read more
- This in depth article discusses codependency from A-Z;how it begins, how to recognize it in yourself and others, the havoc it wreaks on others, and how to rise above it.
Spirituality: The True Essence of Our Being 28 mon
This article is excerpted from my blog talk radio show, A Fine Time for Healing , April 30, 2011 episode: Faith and Spirituality: The Foundation of a Fulfilling Life . For a more in depth discussion about the topic, please listen to the show.
The word spirituality is often interchanged with the words faith and religion. Though they are interrelated, the terms have very different meanings. This article will specifically focus on what it means to embrace spirituality and the many positive attributes of living a life tha ... read more
- The word spirituality is often interchanged with the words faith and religion. Though they are interrelated, the terms have very different meanings. This article will specifically focus on what it means to embrace spirituality and the many positive attributes of living a life that is spiritually based.
- Shine Your Spiritual Light to Overpower the Darkness of Others 29 mon
As I discuss many times in my memoir, Fine…ly , I’ve been a creep-magnet far too often in my life. I share a lot of stories in regard to this odd phenomenon in my book, but I couldn’t possibly share them all or my book would have lost its focus. There have been several instances of people wanting to possess me. I don’t know why.
As I look back, I can see a pattern. The “Undesirables” always managed to worm their way into my life at the most vulnerable times in my lif ... read more
- When you listen to and trust your inner voice, you'll be more aware of people that have bad intentions. Shining your spiritual inner light will always overpower the darkness of others.
- How to Get What You Want 29 mon
Excerpted from 5/31/11 Blog Radio Talk Show A Fine Time for Healing , How to Attract What You Want in Life: Gratitude and Abundance
We cannot possibly realize the immense power that comes from our thoughts. What we focus on grows…that is the law of the universe. When we live our lives with gratitude or appreciation for what we have, we occupy our minds with positivity. When we focus on what we are lacking, our minds become filled with negativity that breeds thoughts of bitterness, jealousy, and resentment. Living a life of gratitude is what brings ab ... read more
- We cannot possibly realize the immense power that comes from our thoughts. What we focus on grows…that is the law of the universe.
- What Is Our Purpose In Life? 29 mon
Do you remember being a child and asking your teacher or parent why you had to learn something that you’d never use in life?
A child’s world is small; their limited perspective is based on the quality of love they receive, what their senses tell them, and what they have experienced in their young life. Busy playing, experimenting with interpersonal relationships, and discovering how the world works, a child could care less what their life purpose is.
We are granted seventeen years to “try life on for size.” Once we turn eighteen, we are ex ... read more
- Every one of us has pondered the purpose of life; why we are born, why we struggle, and what happens after we die.
- Previous Page, Page 2
Add Blog To Your Favorites!Inspiration and tools for those needing help and support, caught in the trap of codependency. Uplifting thoughts to inspire and motivate all who seek a healthier, more productive life.… more...
Last Activity: 16 mon ago
48 Messages Last message 20 mon ago
8 Comments Last comment 16 mon ago
viewed 61,514 times
Created: 2 y Jan 09 2011
Comments (8 of 8):
Re: Love Is As Lov… saram… 16 mon
Re: Love Is As Lov… saram… 16 mon
Re: Healing the Em… ivyro… 26 mon
Re: What Is Our Pu… richa… 29 mon
Re: The Memoir Whi… kermi… 32 mon
Re: Forgiveness Me… kermi… 32 mon
Re: When Our Heart… #1382… 2 y
Re: The Reward of … miata… 2 y
All Comments (8)
Similar Blogs (10 of 185):
Plant Your Dream! by YourEnchant… 40 min
Uncovering The Star… by Ren 7 d
Ya’ think?? by kerminator 8 d
Son of "Truth of Se… by #29621 9 d
Brain Boot Camp or … by kerminat… 14 d
Revolutionary Road by apostis 25 d
Wedding Blog (and l… by ren 38 d
Coping with Betrayal by SoulfulS… 59 d
Floating the Abyss by SoulfulSur… 4 mon
dgfdfgdfg by LenaButler 6 mon
All Blogs (1,019)