Add Blog To Your Favorites!My blog of experience following the news that D3 deficiency radically increases the risk of Diabetes Mellititus. I have a history of mental illness in the family too, and I have had cancer - all before I was 21.Ö more...
Last Activity: 11 mon ago
25 Messages Last message 21 mon ago
4 Comments Last comment 11 mon ago
viewed 51,789 times
Created: 3 y Jan 03 2011
Comments (4 of 4):
Re: I smell differÖ Illys 11 mon
Re: I smell differÖ BeingÖ 22 mon
Re: Mercury and tyÖ #1511Ö 32 mon
Yes, I ate daddy-lÖ illysÖ 3 y
All Comments (4)
Similar Blogs (10 of 185):
Water Fasting by lexg 72 d
guyhighlander by guyhighlander 3 mon
Stage IV Kidney CanÖ by Stillhere 3 mon
28 day water fast by R2idaho 4 mon
Hydrogen Rich WaterÖ by ph50 4 mon
Stay healthy and reÖ by Helpotherseducate 8 mon
Cell Phone RadiatioÖ by RadiationProtector 10 mon
Revolutionary Road by apostis 11 mon
Life Is in The Blood by LifeIsInTheBlood 14 mon
Al-Hashimi Herbal MÖ by malhashimi 14 mon
All Blogs (1,019)
- Detox symptoms and a prayer vision 21 mon
I have been getting dull hands in the middle of the night- any time my bloodsugar runs a bit higher than normal, thefeeling in my fingers goes rather down. This concerns me a lot- and I started to think I should stop supplementing, anddoubted that the process Iím using is wrong. I bolused insulin, turned the light off and lay down again. uÕt was about five in the morning at that hour.
i feel most comforted when I am in prayer and looking for my fatherís embrace in the Spirit. The holy spirit- Iíve had a longing to go a good bit deeper than headkowledge in the life of a christian, and i ... read more
- January is being difficult, but it's clear from encouragement in prayer, that I shouldn't waver left or right. I had a vision while praying, about God's light breaking into this world.
- I smell different. O_o! (Detox symtoms) 23 mon
-- LOL! The moldy smell was from the apples, which were past the eat-by-date. ;) --
Today has been.. well, downright different. I have had brain-fog all day, and Iíve learned something new about detoxification and blood sugar levels.
I have been feeling better whenever I avoid grain foods. I really feel ick when my blood sugar levels are above 4.7 (normal being 4-7 for a diabetic, and 4-5.0 for a non-diabetic).
My head has been cloudy and hard to think with for the past day or so, and itís been hard to get my blood sugar down to normal today. Iíve been sticking to water most of th ... read more
- An observation of how parasitic die-off in my body during detox might give a direct insight into the issues of type 1 diabetics..
- Dry as a bone, happy as a clam 23 mon
Last night I swallowed kitty litter again. I know that companies that redistribute calcium bentonite check it for bacterias, powder it extremely finely, and then sell it for major buckoids a pop- but Iíve got to do with what I can, earnestly.
Faith has been writing me very faithfully, usually as fast as she can for how busy she is. I have but God to thank for sound, experienced advice, and someone willing to dispense it freely. iím still waiting on opinions on the calcium bentonite VS dolomites thing, but honestly, I feel a major difference when bathing, brushing and yes, when swallowi ... read more
- I woke up again this morning with a 10,4 BG (norm 4-7). I certainly ate the food my hubby wanted to have- the one last difficulty is long-term dosing to cover slow-digesting foods. I've started using calcium bentonite more heavily, and am waiting for my niacin (nictonic acid) to arrive.
- Insulin pumper on a detox :o 23 mon
I sort of got the experienced advisor I was praying for- a few anonymous messages in my mail inbox here on curezone, a small voice of simple reason and pointers.
Right now itís all about the right diet and detox. Iíve had dental amalgams for over 15 years, been around a smoker for three years, experienced mental abuse and an unstable home right from the beginning, so a healthy building block iiiiss.. *drumroll* ... Good nutrition and detox.
Iíve got a niacin acid supplement (B3 nicotonic acid, not niaminicide) coming that I plan to be using in the evening for inducing a night flush ... read more
- Things are in full swing with me- right down to supplementation to fight a heavy-metal induced depression, to drinking clays. Oi!
- Something wonderful, something new 23 mon
Iíve been learning to detox since my last major insomnia. three months of increasing pressures and excitements took it all out of me, and now I have to learn to put the ingredients that make up a good brain in my head again. Itís not easy, but Iím sort of on a one-way track- I donít care for hopeless, frightening insomnias, not one bit, and this time a lot of stuff simply fell into place for me to try and approach the problem differently.
#1, the cheapest cat litter here is 80% dolomite clay, 20% smectite clay, and a little bit of oils to control the scent.
#2, the next-cheapest ca ... read more
- ... Or something frightening, if you think it fully through. It's now about a quarter to two in the morning, and I've had a major, major low blood sugar. The difference is, how it happened~
- Selenium with amalgams BAD encourages neuro-pathy (death/damadge of neurons) An' what I'm doing about it 24 mon
I pulled the old ístupidí card and was using supplements that I should not have, in the search to improve my personal well-being while saving for amalgam replacement.
These are the ones that help:
High absorbancy zinc
High absorbancy magnesium
Well-tested kelp, in powder or dried form. (free of mercury)
These are the ones that hurt before full amalgam removal:
NAC (N Acetyl-Cysteine) (I used mycolysin, bubbling tablet form)
ALA (Alpha Liopic Acid)
ALL multivitamins and synthetic vitamins hurt before amalgam replacement. If it contains selenium, simply donít do it. S ... read more
- I tried NAC, ALA and selenium before removing my amalgams. Here's what happened, here's what I'm doing to ease it.
- One full year 32 mon
God, I still wish I had an experienced, practicing alternative health/nutritionalist to work with. Seems to be something hard to find, certainly, but wishful thinking is still just wishful thinking!
Adding the D3 (5,000 iu/day) and magnesium to my daily intake has certainly changed some things. I feel much worse when my blood sugar is between 10-13 mg/dl (which has always been the range of mood swings), but it does help me recognize when I require more insulin.
Of the noticeable changes, much of it happens in my bathroom. My stomach doesnít delay digestion as much as it used to, I el ... read more
- Adding the D3 (5,000 iu/day) and magnesium to my daily intake has certainly changed some things. I feel much worse when my blood sugar is between 10-13 mg/dl (which has always been the range of mood swings), but it does help me recognize when I require more insulin.
- Winter depression and mercury, connection? (VitD3) 32 mon
So itís the second year after taking 5,000 iu of vitamin D3 and magnesium regularly (per day, more or less), and with vitamin C intermittently, and this year, unlike the past decade here living in Denmark, I havenít -yet- had a serious (requiring the intervention of sleeping pills) season of insomnia. It drives me bonkers with stress every time it happens. I loose the ability to concentrate on one task to another, short-term memory flees me, and I get continuous, pointless obsessiveness and anxiety.
Last year was a lot of fascination with vitamin D3 after lots of research, and hereís my ... read more
- Summary of thoughts and current status in February 2012
- Mercury and type 1 diabetes, simple truth () 3 y
In my own life, at least five factors have contributed to developing type 1 diabetes:
1) Sunlight deprivation
D3, formed in the skin in sunlight, forms one of the most powerful aspects of the immune system. Itís the basis for the healthy reproduction and aptosis of cells throughout the human body, and is a powerful regulator of the human immune system.
2) Carbohydrate overload and alloxan
A diet high in carbohydrates and low in the nutrients found in fruits, vegetables and lean meats helped overload my system a ... read more
- Again the fact that dental amalgam fillings do damage rises up to haunt me. There were several factors conspiring against my health, and here they are.
- Magnesium hydroxide and Acai/blue berries (scandanavian) 3 y
Magnesium hydroxide- is that an organic source of magnesium? Iíve read that the -oxide form is inorganic, and does not get absorbed into the bloodstream more than 4% of the total.
Since starting the tablets I bought three days ago, Iíve had a very metallic taste on the tongue, now very reduced when on D3 supplementation on the side. Itís been 600 mg of Magnesiumhydroxide in a slow-release tablet on the first day, and then 300 mg the second day, with D3 supplementation of 50,000 iu for a booster dose. Today has been 400mg magnesium from my multivtamin tablet (with herbal mix) that includ ... read more
- Magnesium and antioxidants are balancing out the blood sugar control story, it seems I have an unexpected purification process going on. I still hold strongly to the fact that this is a supernatural act, and not one of my own making!
- The spiritual side of healing diabetes 3 y
I have gained back 1-2 kilos (*2,2 for lbs) in the past two weeks while having to go slowly back to my old basal insulin rate. Itís clear that the D3 together with a good diet and exercise results in good blood sugars. Iíve been struggling with the personality changes that can come with being on a drug meant for psychiatric patients in regulating moods, also, which has been removed from the united states market because of the symptoms of mania it can give.
For right now, Iím just maintaining my diabetes with exercise, the insulin pump training I have from my doctors and nurse ... read more
- I have gained back 1-2 kilos (*2,2 for lbs) in the past two weeks while having to go slowly back to my old basal insulin rate. It's clear that the D3 together with a good diet and exercise results in good blood sugars. However, did you consider the supernatural side of things-?
- Oi! First real high blood glucose in a good, long while 3 y
16 mmol/L this morning at 6:30. Woof! Letís see.. I walked a lot today, and at the evening walk I set a tem basal at 60% (I think) for 12 hours.. and at my sister-in-lawís had a small festalavnsbolle (pudding-cake roll with a teensy bit of icing). Iím much more inclined to pin my high sugar (normal is 4-7 in the diabetic range), and the fact I havenít been on D3 now for two weeks.
Staying on the sharp diet is still helping things greatly, but a few pimples have returned, especially on the right cheek, which in chinese medicine matches the area riiight between the liver and intestine. Ye ... read more
- Staying on the sharp diet is still helping things greatly, but a few pimples have returned, especially on the right cheek, which in chinese medicine matches the area riiight between the liver and intestine. Yes, that would match...
- You called for mental healing-? 3 y
My mentally ill mother has been on hard drugs ever since her third pregnancy. Lithium, xyprexa, all sorts of things to try and stabilize her moodswings and manic states and depressive states... Her mental illness started when she had a 5 week abortion as a teenager in the sixties/seventies.
The thing lacking to help a mentally-suffering woman is -sunlight-. It creates a protien called cholecaliferol in the skin, in freckles and a good tan. Almost all of it is used in the brain, for the normal firing of neuron to neuron, and it balances out sleep difficulty, pain, and mental issues.
L ... read more
- Again, bible says, 'come, let us reason together-'. The bible supports science. The bible is full of people learning from their own mistakes, and God dealing with them. Jesus' beloved disciple, John, was a greek doctor, who had the training of logic, documentation, and study...
- My vitamins are store-bought. I'm not going to be scared. 3 y
Yeah, so Iíve read here that vitamins and oils bought in the stores are full of toxins and junk.
You know what? It IS better to get all your nutrition and needs taken care of by your food and digestive processes, but if youíre living off someone elseís income, like me, and working a budget, donít be scared! Do your changes bit by bit as you discover what works.
Brewerís yeast and protien powder, and vitamin D from the store for me, thank you. And Iím not giving up the fish oil, no matter what they espouse here. :P Iím not buying overpriced online stuff! visit the page
- You know what? It IS better to get all your nutrition and needs taken care of by your food and digestive processes, but if you're living off someone else's income, like me, and working a budget, don't be scared! Do your changes bit by bit as you discover what works.
- Acidic saliva and sugarsick feeling...? 3 y
Amazing. Today I had a low while folding clothes, so I grabbed a sharon-fruit (related to the kaki) and munched it down, even though it was a little watery (had begun to ferment a little). About an hour after, I got this feeling.. like when you eat too much sugar? Yeah, that feeling. It might be related to the fact that Iím eating vit C and B pills every few hours to get rid of the withdrawl symptoms of Oxepaxam/addiction like my mom suggested (it really works!), but I havenít gotten this feeling before today on the new diet/everything.
Yep, itís the fruit! And I bet if I went and licke ... read more
- t's like God's lining up one thing after another to help me out. At the secondhand store last wednesday we found a pretty tomato timer that's good for replacing using the timer on our failing microwave, and a completely new and very handy dieting weight. I'm praising him as I go. ^^
- The best diet.. same as God gave the human race. 3 y
The best diet for your health is:
40% protien from all types of meats/insects/eggs
30% good fats from olive oil, Omega 3-6-8-rich meats like fish and grass-fred critters,
30% Fibers and carbohydrates from all and any sort of vegetables, fruits, nuts or seeds you can get your hands on. Pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds are the best. Buy unsalted, because youíll make yourself simply too thirsty on salt.
The reason for meat is:
After the great flood our bodies lost the ability to produce IGF 1 (the bodyís precursor for creating all new cells). Full vegetarians have to eat heavy amo ... read more
- The best diet for your health is:
40% protien from all types of meats/insects/eggs
30% good fats from olive oil, Omega 3-6-8-rich meats like fish and grass-fred critters,
30% Fibers and carbohydrates from all and any sort of vegetables, fruits, nuts or seeds you can get your hands on. Pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds are the best. Buy unsalted, because you'll make yourself simply too thirsty on salt...
- Confusion between D3 effects, and Oxepaxam addiction symptom 3 y
I got a nice, heavy dose of D3 over the ten days I was taking it. 255,000 iu in total, over several certain doses, and now my body has a big store of it in.. well, wherever itís stored. Fat tissue, I believe.
I got knocked silly by my doctor, my pump nurse didnít know what to make of it because Iíve been combining my treatment with exersize and a very high-protien, low-carb diet, and in the background, lots of prayer.
The one thorn in my flesh is Oxepaxam, which I got on two days after I started D3, and had a blood test then. My blood levels on the second day of D3 at 70,000 iu total ... read more
- The Friday the 14th 'Word of the day' for January in the Danish UBCmedia little book is, "We get slapped to the ground, but we get up again." 2 corinthians 4:9 . I read it while I was recovering from my oxepaxam-created panic, and there's a whole long paragraph here about rising up after a fiasco, to simply continue on one's way, having learnt the lesson.
- Onset of Diabetes symptoms returning EDIT: Related to Oxepax 3 y
When I ate high-carb foods again last night, I started having very high blood sugars. It is the same flu-like feeling from when I got diabetes...
Itís like Iíve turned the clock back on my condition, and I am experiencing all the same signs that surrounded my onset of diabetes. Besides the immediate effect of the first few nights of D3, my insulin sensitivity has gone up between 30-50%, and my blood sugar falls much easier following exersice.
However, I am on a high-protien, low-carb diet. If I switch off it now, I will shut down my kidneys because of the effects of the heavy amounts ... read more
- When I ate high-carb foods again last night, I started having very high blood sugars. It is the same flu-like feeling from when I got diabetes... .... because I have been taking Oxepaxam, which can give drug-using withdrawl symptoms.
- Day ten, point proven, test end. 3 y
I have conclusive proof for myself about the connection between my fluctuating D3 levels in the blood, depression, and diabetes. The one thing my doctor has been mad at me about was not waiting with supplementation until he could get a baseline test.
I am letting myself come down off the D3 high, now, and waiting to do this in cooperation with my endocrinologist, because doing it all myself helps nobody.
My blood sugars stayed very level, I walked myself into lows lots, and I stayed almost religiously to the diet I set myself, but events happening around me have been too stressful to ... read more
- Ending D3 supplementation for now until continued work with an endocrinologist can resume.
- Day Eight, continued success 3 y
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2011 11:50 PM
To: Vitamin D Council Newsletter
Subject: Vitamin D and hyperactivity, toxic prescription
As a result of a high dose of Vitamin D3, I find hyperactivity and jitteriness to follow, at least for the day it is taken. Insulin sensitivity increases 30%-60%, and the doses mimic manic swings as in folk with bi-polar disorder. My mother is a woman who has suffered 24 years of mental illness, and her experiences are proving invaluable input to me.
Confusion reigns in the Medical Community yet. My eighty-year old grandmother has a prescript ... read more
- Day eight of D3 supplementation, formulations for weaning off insulin worked out, sensitivity continues fine, few blood sugar swings, seeing endo soon.
- Diabetes as a Vitamin D3 Deficiency 3 y
Diabetes, it says:
ďVitamin D helps maintain adequate insulin levels. Preliminary evidence suggests supplementation can increase insulin levels in people with type 2 diabetes. Prolonged supplementation may help reduce blood sugar levels.Ē
Current medical knowledge is unclear as to the ideal D3 blood levels, as earlier research on D2 has shown high levels of D2 (ergocalciferol) to be toxic, and confusion between the two reigns in almost all medical circles.
D3 levels however are logically low in Western society at large, as the average child, teen and adult are inside most of the t ... read more
- Prototype article for the theory that all diabetes cases stem from a heavy vitamin D deficiency, with a suggested course of treatment and recovery.
- Third day on high D3 dosage, very positive 3 y
Iíve been supplementing on 10,000ie a day of D3 after my booster dose of 50,000 ie of vitamin D3.
Even though Iím still just dozing, I feel surprisingly well and hale and hole. This stuff does amazing things for the positive outlook of the mind. I was on antidepressives for three years until may last year, and got off birth control pills in 2008.
The D3 in the íhighí doses is having the same effect for me as my antidepressives ever did, except it doesnít take months to get the same effect. My body LIKES the protohormone cholecalciferol! (Vitamin D3)
My caloric intake has gone down ... read more
- Day three of D3 treatment for Diabetes, discussion of diet, and muscle spasms/rush, which feels good. Very naturally tired, brain keeps trying to keep me up!
- Found out why I have not slept even after the 50,000iu 3 y
My body is used to a standard level of 10 mmol/l , around 230 US measurements. I have been holding my bloodsugars strictly to 4-7 range, even before bed, and my body has been producing adrenalin the whole time. Plus I have been very preoccupied with spreading the news.
I called my mother and sister who are also trying D3 now at proper doses (5,000 ie to 10,000 ie per day), and spoke with them at length about my stress and just how much this research has meant to me. It is linked to my cancer, amputation of my left hand, childhood grinding of my teeth, acne, and overweight-ness. Of cours ... read more
- Needed a slightly higher blood sugar level when trying to sleep, adrenalin from my body thinking it was too low was keeping me up. Feeling benefits of D3.
- D3 helps moodswings heavily in dieting 3 y
From a blog entry I replied to on íHate the Paleo Dietí, as that is the Diet I am excited about following.
Supplement with D3 at 250 mcg/10,000 ie a day to help the regulation of sugars and up your weight loss 125% on the lower-calorie diet, and try eating a sprig of fresh parsley a day for minerals that help lower the sugar/white bread cravings.
D3 will up your energy levels and smooth out dieting anxieties and the fidgeting that comes with it. Iíve already been on one day at 50,000 ie/1,250 mcg, and I can personally report it is quite safe. I have been suffering ... read more
- Links between D3 deficiency and major moodswings and difficulty in dieting
- News on the link between D3 and Diabetes, and my insomnia. 3 y
Original news broadcast
Study Shows Vitamin D can prevent and fix type 1 diabetes
Blog post from Saturday, two days ago
Iím amazed that my diabetes started as a simple D3 deficiency. Iíve had trouble sleeping properly ever since getting diabetes, and whenever out of the sunlight for days on end, and my health problems are all linked to the deficiency, since D3 protects against cavities, acne, diabetes type 1 and 2, and cancer. If you get a tumor anywhere or have/start to get diabetes, google ĎVitamin D and ... read more
- Days 1 and 2 of supplementing diabetes type 1 with high-dose vitamin D3 and support with the best possible diet. Starting from insomnia...