Add Blog To Your Favorites!I always searched for 'starvation diets' and was put off by all the negative comments. So now, I'm converting to the term 'water fast' and my whole outlook is so much more positive! Hoping to lose 30 pounds in 30 days.....!!! Here goes...… more...
Last Activity: 31 mon ago
15 Messages Last message 31 mon ago
4 Comments Last comment 31 mon ago
viewed 30,641 times
Created: 4 y May 03 2009
Comments (4 of 4):
Re: two years late… sbmcb 31 mon
Re: Day 3 of new f… sbmcb 4 y
Re: Tired and spot… ren 4 y
Re: 166lbs again! #114723 4 y
All Comments (4)
Blogs by #114598 (2):
Water fasting for weight loss… 11 mon (6)
Diary of a serial dieter... 3 y (2)
Similar Blogs (10 of 185):
New Fast - Nov 2013 by exposure 30 h
Plant Your Dream! by YourEnchantedGardener 40 h
BLogs Frequently As… by Webmaster 56 h
Nursing in the Raw by ren 5 d
Erectile Dysfunction by dorothyoh62 5 d
alternative treatme… by ammalee 5 d
Sacred Heart of Jes… by Archangel777 6 d
original syl manual by lovenbloved 7 d
Ya’ think?? by kerminator 11 d
Lawel smith by lawelsmith 14 d
All Blogs (1,019)
- This is no water fast... :( 31 mon
If I’m honest, it’s just a vvlcd as I’m having soup or fruit in the evenings...was hoping to see a little more movement on the scales... visit the page
- Still 216 but am having soup/fruit once a day...
- 216 today!!!!!! Slow but steady..... 31 mon
n/t visit the page
- Cheating a little-having a pepsi max as a treat now and then...slowly getting myself onto just water...
- 218 today... 31 mon
n/t visit the page
- Down to 218 (what I was back in march) slow process...
- two years later... 31 mon
New weight: 220lbs
Goal 1: Lose 14lbs in 2 weeks
arm=15 visit the page
- 2 more pounds lost in 2 days! 4 y
Another 2lbs lost!
Next target = 150lbs by 3rd July.
Next target = 146lbs by 11th July.
Start Weight: 166
Goal Weight: 146
Current Weight: 162
Total to lose: 20lbs
Total lost so far: 4
... visit the page
- Day 3 of new fast! 4 y
Just a quick one..........163lbs this morning...WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This time I'm actually seeing results so I'm def sticking to it!!!!! Have my little pot of grape and melon m... visit the page
- Another pound gone!
- Started again...now on day 2! 4 y
Well, I've started again.
Wednesday = 166lbs,
This morning I'm 164 1/4 lbs (using weight watchers scales!)
Am not completely water fasting - had prepacked grape and melo... read more
- Here we go again, 20lbs to lose!
- Changed to soup diet. I can't not eat!!! 4 y
So yesterday I fasted all day then had a bowl of carrot soup for dinner (57 cals) burned 325 calories doing 30 mins on the treadmill and did a body pump class. Not actually hungry today yet, thoug... visit the page
- Water fasting alone is just too hard!!!
- Tired and spotty! 4 y
I am soooooooooooo unbelievably tired. HUGE spot on my chin. It's so hard working full time and water fasting at the same time :-( making myself go out for a walk this morning I hate my disgustin... visit the page
- If I could only lie in bed all day....
- 166lbs again! 4 y
Typical of me. Yo-yo dieting. Let's see what the scales say tomorrow! visit the page
- Day 3 again...I slipped up yesterday! 4 y
Well, I'm back at square one again. Starving. I want to eat but I'm back on the fast....pleeeease let me do it this time!!! visit the page
- Back at square one...167lbs!
- Morning Day Three: 166lbs and back on track! 4 y
So I didn't put on any weight eating the KFC...but I didn't lose any either! Back at work today so my mind should be taken off eating. Though it's always in the evening that hunger takes over and ... visit the page
- No weight gain...but no weight loss either!!!
- Evening Day Two: Damn it. I had some KFC! 4 y
No. No. No. No. No.
I am soooooo annoyed with myself. Was absolutely ravenous all day. Massive fight with my fiance and was so upset. Was back at my parents house feeling sorry for myself an... read more
- I lost my self control. I am an emotional eater. Gutted!!!
- Morning Day 2: First pound lost, now 166lbs! 4 y
Well, I've just woken up. Not at all starving like I expected to be. I was actually so excited, I have the scales sitting at the bottom of my bed. I jumped on and I've lost my first pound...woooo... read more
- Day One: 166lbs, first pound lost! Feeling very optomistic today!
- Day 1: 168 lbs 4 y
Well, here goes. Another day, another diet. I lost 28 lbs two years ago taking me to 146 lbs and a UK size 12. I didn't think it then, but I actually looked great. I wanted to lose more, I was ... read more
- Day One: 168 lbs. I've done my first day with no food, just 2 glasses of juice! Hoping for results!!!