Add Blog To Your Favorites!I have decided to join all those before me who have charted their weightloss progress. more...
Last Activity: 6 y ago
11 Messages Last message 6 y ago
7 Comments Last comment 6 y ago
viewed 20,960 times
Created: 6 y Jul 23 2008
Comments (7 of 7):
Re: Day 1 of 33 Da… Sippe… 6 y
Re: Day 1 of 33 Da… treep… 6 y
Re: Day 1 of 33 Da… Sippe… 6 y
Re: Day 1: 32 Day … cocod… 6 y
Re: Day 3 of my wa… igotd… 6 y
Re: Day 1 of 33 Da… igotd… 6 y
Re: Day 3 of my wa… wecan… 6 y
All Comments (7)
Similar Blogs (10 of 185):
Plant Your Dream! by YourEnchantedGardener 135 min
Mother Earth Heals by Liora Leah 40 h
Kasima’s Journey to… by kasima 6 d
Experiencing Empty by Experiencingempty 7 d
EarthSpirit by Mayah 8 d
Ya’ think?? by kerminator 10 d
Nursing in the Raw by ren 11 d
Intermittent fasting by sbmcb 11 d
Candida and the Sta… by sheja 16 d
arogyam panchkarma … by arogyam 16 d
All Blogs (1,019)
- Day 1 of a 21 day Water Fast 6 y
So i'm down to 3 weeks left and I am feeling really scared. Water fasting si my only hope and all I need to do is overcome myself...
SW: 166 visit the page
- Final start...
- Still not giving up on my goals but... 6 y
Further to my last post. The weighloss schedule I came up with is still my goal and I still think that it is possible to achieve it with extreme fasting and exercise.
Whether or not I can accompli... read more
- I've decided that the weightloss is what is important to me and not the duration of my fasts.
- Day 1: 8/8/2008 the luckiest day of the year for the chinese and this is the day I take control of my life! This is my last chance!
Okay, I am laying things down today. I need to write out my goals and view them daily and keep track of what I am going to do in order to reach my goals!
I WILL FAST FOR THE NEXT 31 DAYS!
Thi... read more
- Laying it out on the table...
- Day 1: 32 Day Fast 6 y
Yesterday my boyfriend and I truly became gluttons. I had been doing well for the day until he met me and wanted me to go and eat with him. Not only did we go out to eat last night but we went to 2... read more
- Disgusted with myself
- Day 1 of 33 Day Fast - 13.5 Hours In 6 y
Okay. So I think that I am going to be posting many many many many many times throughout this fast as a way to help keep me on track. It's lunch time and I am already falling back into my old patte... read more
- It's a mental battle all the way
- Day 1 of a 33 Day Water Fast 6 y
Today I begin a 33 day water fast.
I MUST COMPLETE THIS.
I have no more time left to dilly dally and cave.
I have an extremely important event to attend in 33 days and I refuse to look li... read more
- Water Fasting Begins and It's Do or Die Time
- Day 3 of my water fast 6 y
I can't believe I made it to Day 3!!!! So far I am 10 hours into it and i'm feeling alright. I only managed to do 2 hours and 15 minutes of exercise last night but at least it was something.
I ... read more
- Lost another 2 pounds
- Day 5: Sucked into fasting again 6 y
So since I last posted I was losing weight despite breaking my program and eating what I wanted. However, yesterday I saw a picture of myself and I was horrified at what I saw!!! Soooooo I have tri... read more
- The allure of the fast has gotten a hold of me again
- Day 2: Relapse 6 y
Okay, so my day 2 was consistent with every other day 2 I have ever had in my life. I relapsed and TOTALLY blew the program. Not happy with myself at all, but it a reality and I am going to be cons... read more
- I'm back to my start weight
- Post Day 1 Results: Looks like it's going to need some building up to 6 y
So it was obvious that the goals I had set were extreme. So while I attempted to achieve everything I had scheduled I couldn't do it. I found that life kept getting in the way and eating up all the... read more
- Day 1 results exceeded goal but I am still not happy
- Day 1: The beginning of 6 weeks of HELL! 6 y
Weight has always been an issue for me. I have never been a slim girl and being slim is something that I have always wanted to be. I was always the girl with the beautiful face that should really l... read more
- In order to achieve something you've never had, you must do something you've never done