Add Blog To Your Favorites!You get to hear about my human experiment with MMS against MS (candidiasis). more...
Last Activity: 14 mon ago
13 Messages Last message 5 y ago
35 Comments Last comment 14 mon ago
viewed 75,412 times
Created: 5 y Feb 17 2008
Comments (10 of 35):
Re: Gethealthyagai… Mulbe… 14 mon
Re: Welcone to my … Truth… 18 mon
Brand new MLM siddaraj 31 mon
Re: Is DMSO with M… autis… 2 y
Re: Gethealthyagai… #1264… 3 y
Re: Welcone to my … snowb… 4 y
Re: MMS for MS, co… Ozwiz… 4 y
Re: Great MMS news… #9294… 5 y
Re: A new MMS day justago… 5 y
Re: "Adaptation" s… refre… 5 y
All Comments (35)
Blogs by #90515 (1):
Urine Fast for Lyme & Co-, Da… 5 y (1)
Similar Blogs (10 of 185):
Just my blog and su… by kathwright27 4 d
Tomorrow Will be Be… by mary88 5 d
Forgotten Words! by kerminator 11 d
Gluten Intolerance by iamnatural 21 d
I Am Natural Therap… by iamnatural 27 d
How I am beating St… by Runner11788 28 d
Revolutionary Road by apostis 30 d
Twisting the Cat’s … by Savagegrace 32 d
Turmeric for Stretc… by EleS 37 d
CureJoy - Expert Ad… by curejoy 45 d
All Blogs (1,019)
- Gethealthyagain.com and my fasting/Note to people who leave messages here 5 y
As you saw if you clicked through to that site and read a bit about autoimmune disorders, this is pretty overwhelming to contemplate. It makes me prepare not only for raw-foodism and for fasting, b... read more
- Thoughts about HGH/insulin working in inverse proportion/request for post-ers/NO SADISTIC MANIAC GODS ALLOWED
- You'll enjoy this! 5 y
If you have MS/candida, or other autoimmune system disorders or symptoms like sleep problems, thyroid problems, extreme fatigue, fibromyalgia, food allergies, and other stuff you live with, you may... read more
- Is this YOU?
- Great MMS news, cool and double-cool! 5 y
For those of you intrigued with what MMS can do, I have two reports to make that may help you sometime in the near future! Firstly, Poo had been vomiting directly after eating for over a week. Abou... read more
- MMS/MS report and MMS for "GI bug"/vomiting? MMS scores a point or two, paradophilus none!
- MMS update/DMSO and paradophilus update 5 y
Hello, 'blog-readers (an intrepid class of people, surely, those who read others' blogs). I am well into my second week of 18 drops three times a day of MMS "deepened" by DMSO. There is absolutely ... read more
- Summing up on MMS - what it is good for, and what lies are told, with an update on paradophilus
- "Adaptation" syndrome - does anyone have this or have ideas/knowledge about it? 5 y
I seem to have something that could be called "adaptation syndrome". This round of MMS, it isn't even boosting my pH and I don't "taste" it or feel any nausea at all. The first round, three weeks i... read more
- Adaptation sydrome - enter the weird zone.
- Is DMSO with MMS more effectiv e? One person's quest to find out. 5 y
All right, I've had my third dose of 18 drops of MMS today on Day 4 of 18 x 3. The first dose had an added 5 drops of DMSO and the other two had an added 18 drops of it.
So far, no sign that it ... read more
- End of Day 4 pondering about truth in advertising and responsible alt."medicine"
- MMS with solvent for blood-brain barrier 5 y
I put off doing my MMS doses today until I could get some of the solvent that they say enables it to work better. I did not know (I do now) the horrific cruel and violent testing that has been done... read more
- My first experiment with "boosted" activated MMS.
- A new MMS day 5 y
Slept fitfully from about 5 in the morning to 7. Sleep apnea and hypothermia. Deep shivering.
I've been on a dramatically nocturnal schedule for a couple of months. Perhaps if I get up now, I wi... visit the page
- Day 4 starts with hypothermia and weary from rough sleep apnea. A more civilized time schedule?
- MMS for MS, cont'd 5 y
Yeesh. Things are at a screaming stressful pitch at the moment, and I failed my protocol. I can hardly write, but I will try. I have gotten so much worse that I am smashing into the walls as I try ... read more
- I fail - dates and bad news have me smashing into walls - is there something quick to stop a flare-up as it rages?
- Update falling down 5 y
MS and candida people will know this well: stress really sends your symptoms for a loop. I've been falling down a lot now this afternoon, and it's dangerous how I toddle precariously everywhere. Ca... read more
- Stress worsens candida/MS symptoms, as you know!
- Sorry about that mistype of "Welcome", by the way - I'm really trying to keep my typing and writing as functioning as possible! 5 y
n/t visit the page
- Can my brain-cells keep working? I hate it every time I make a typo or slur my speech.
- Day 2 of MMS anti-MS trial 5 y
Hello, everyone. Today will be the third day since I went back to 3 daily doses of 18 drops. I'm tempted to say "nada, rien, zip", except for the fact that I slept "only" about 8 and a half hours y... read more
- I continue to hit the maximum dosage of MMS and feel great frustration and despair about its efficacy.
- Welcone to my MMS-for-humans expose 5 y
In addition to using MMS on feline, porcine, and canine clients, I am using it to save my own life. I am disintegrating from MS, which is caused by candidiasis. I have had candidiasis for a few dec... read more
- Introduction to a few of the major concerns I am trying to address with the MMS/paradophilus protocol against candidiasis/MS.