- Success: 3-Day Fast 1 Mo. ago5 y
I am making this post some time after beginning this blog. I am continuing the blog as a "Ten-Day Fast Blog" though that would seem to be a blog of a simple ten-day fast; with the idea that the bl... read more
- Self-reintroduction: Some progress in longer fasting; need a plan, need to make a plan based on what I really am willing to do; now sort of committed for life to at least raw food only if not totally to green living food only (sprouts)
- Review of EAting after 54 1/2 hour fast6 y
so, I fasted 54 1/2 hours and this brought me into a state in which I was actually (grudgingly, painfully) willing to refrain from getting high on food.
then I wrote about this and the post... read more
- review of eating after 54 hour fast
- DAY 1 of 12-Day Fast6 y
Just noting that today has been day 1 of a 12-day fast. I really want to do this this time. I have support.
I have had a major anxiety attack. It is the condition of my colon. There may be som... read more
- Major Panic Attack; Goal for this 12-Day FAst
- previous post6 y
Please do not reply to this post. Thanks.
So, I have concluded that I have a phobia-like fear of fasting, some sort of intractable anxiety about fasting, and that I can heal this fear with the h... read more
- Is one post before post following
- again previous post6 y
please do not reply to this post! Thanks!
I did not post yesterday so need to get in touch with my process.
*MONITOR REMOVED REQUEST FOR PHONE NUMBERS, THIS IS DISCOURAGED.*
My other idea ... read more
- belongs before post immediately folloeing
- Previous to last post6 y
Please do not reply to this; thanks!
It is Wednesday morning 6:30 and I have been awake 2 hours taking advantage of the computer's being free... fearful of its not being free later... stressed a... read more
- this belongs before last post
- Starting 3-DAy Fast Today6 y
so, since my last post it has not been that bad. Although I have not succeeded in staying off fruit, I have also not bloated that badly with what I have eaten. Also I have respected my body's ... read more
- With a Plan, phone contact for support at night
- FAsted 33+ hours. Starting New 7-DAy fast Tonight 8 pm6 y
am sabotaging myself by not taking enough time to sit with myself. I am starting a meditation program, daily, in a few days' time. I have made a daily schedule for myself. I think this will help my... read more
- I felt too rushed to really determine seriously to do the fast but now am committed to a seven-day fast for my transition back to the States from Europe
- 2 Hours into Day 26 y
I was feeling terrible as I was reading in the bookstore when a book I was reading made mention of sparkling water and this was actually appealing... I just wanted to break the fast and heavy-eat. ... read more
- made it into day 2
- Next Hour Toward Day 26 y
Just a quick post about to be shut down at the library, maybe on to the internet place now, no feellings, feel rushed, not able to ppost feelings about fast or willingness, ahave written responses ... visit the page
- not able to make statements
- Almost DAy 2 of SEven-DAy FAst With Seven Day 200 to 700 CAlorie Per DAy Readjustment6 y
It is now just after 3 pm and at 8:38 pm I will enter Day Two of this Self-Transformation hell. I wish I could go to the movies but it is too expensive. This message is jsut going to be a stream ... read more
- I feel like s**t.
- Days 1 to 2 of New Seven-Day Fast6 y
HI, so, I felt a little pressure from pride to restart my fasting attempt and I did eat violently yesterday in adnvance of this fast but I held firm in my underlying commitment to food sobriety and... read more
- I'm thinking of an Hour by Hour Blog of this Fast
- Response to Message6 y
Thank you for your tender messages. I am sorry they could not keep me on my fast. i broke after 2 days. I am now gathering myself to start again. Even the 2-day fast has had good effects. ... read more
- Please no advice... Restarting fast
- day 3 now6 y
I am trying to find the willingness to fast throught night. I do not really feel it. i just anticipate misery although i am going to the bookstore and the movies. i am a little scared of the fas... read more
- I am trying to WANT again to fast for all ten days.
- DAYS 2-3: God Help Me, Want to Quit, No Hope or Willingness6 y
IT HAS BEEN 42 hours so far!!!!
I am feeling physically fine today. DAy 2 ends 6:15 p.m. But (the feeling lightened slightly as I started writing) I have just been stuck in an old, old mindset... read more
- I want to quit. I'm scared to go on and break my habit of failure. I'm scared I won't be adequately rewarded for fasting
- Completing Day One6 y
I am shy to begin this blog. Suppose I fail. But I want to be committed to this 10-day fast. Oh, God, I have never done a 10-Day fast before. I have no discomfort so far. Some very slight "hung... read more
- Convincing Myself to Fast 10 Days... Considering My Fears, Affirming My Reasons
Add Blog To Your Favorites!I am taking a 10-day fast and using this blog to keep myself motivated and accountable and share my experiences more...
Last Activity: 5 y ago
16 Messages Last message 5 y ago
1 Comments Last comment 6 y ago
viewed 26,691 times
Created: 6 y Jul 23 2007
Comments (1 of 1):
It's going to be ok seeki… 6 y
All Comments (1)
Blogs by lauray (5):
Lauray's New 10-Day Fast 5 y (26)
Lauray’s Success in Annual 40… 41 d (17)
Lauray's Fasting Blog 5 y (10)
Lauray's New Fasting Day Count 4 y (9)
Lauray 6 y (5)
Similar Blogs (10 of 185):
Water Fasting Hopef… by sugarleak 9 h
21 Day Water Fastin… by inalim29… 16 h
Pia’s Fasting by pia. 8 d
Water Fast by RainbowDreamGirl 12 d
First 21 day water … by jmap20 13 d
Water Fast Blog by spiritualclar… 14 d
The Fast and Final … by daisylou… 21 d
Travelling Inward by exposure 25 d
Kendall’s 13 days w… by onigiril… 27 d
40 Day Water Fast by smallbirdy 39 d
All Blogs (1,019)