Add Blog To Your Favorites!I’m calling this blog Raw Food for One because I live alone even though I often fix food for more than one person. I guess the ”One” word is because it’s ”one person’s take” -- i.e., mine. (smile)… more...
Last Activity: 7 mon ago
83 Messages Last message 5 y ago
59 Comments Last comment 7 mon ago
viewed 193,928 times
Created: 7 y Feb 15 2007
Comments (10 of 59):
Re: Cacao Nibs Ver… warri… 7 mon
Re: Lots of Carrot… Ben27 3 y
Re: Wanting More R… ren 5 y
Re: My "Other 20%"… The W… 5 y
Re: My "Other 20%"… mo123 5 y
Re: My "Other 20%"… ren 5 y
Re: Finally Found … The W… 5 y
Re: Finally Found … ren 5 y
Re: A Tip for New … The W… 5 y
Re: A Tip for New … mo123 5 y
All Comments (59)
Similar Blogs (10 of 185):
Plant Your Dream! by YourEnchantedGardener 6 h
Son of Truth of Self by Chef JeM 4 d
Brain Boot Camp or … by kerminator 4 d
Absolute Truth Some… by Kerminator 11 d
Health in Your Hands by curisto 15 d
Uncovering The Star… by Ren 19 d
Raw Milk: The Whole… by chef jem 20 d
Psyche & Health by Chef JeM 22 d
Eye Openers by Eye Openers 23 d
Water Fast by firsttimewaterfaster 32 d
All Blogs (1,019)
- Wanting More Raw and Living Food 5 y
Funny thing. Now that I'm transitioning forward into the raw and living and super foods, I find that I am wanting to cheat on the 20% part that would be cooked or uncool.
HALLELUJAH, Brothers an... read more
- Rebelling From the Idea of 80% Raw
- SUPER MINERALIZED: Mylkshakes and Malts 5 y
I have two drinks at my desk right now:
SUPER FOOD MIX MYLKSHAKE #)@#$%@(*%&!!!!
approx. handful each of:
organic raisins (Himal... read more
- "Well only two things are better than mylkshakes and maalts, and one is dancin' like the dickens to the West Texas Waltz" - (Butch Hancock)
- Amazing Cacao and Healing/Vegetable Drinks 5 y
Let's see. Here's a new habit I've just started a few days ago starting each day with a glass of water infused with the juice of 1/2 to 1 fresh lime or lemon with NO sweetener.
According to ... read more
- ...helping me to feel the best ever!
- My "Other 20%" (Not Raw Vegan) 5 y
Just a quick note today.
I’m not a raw foods or nutrition expert, but I have spent a pretty big chunk of the past 20 years reading, researching and trying out different diets -- especially vee... read more
- I feel I should mention my other 20% of my diet that branches away from raw vegan foods
- Finally Found a Way to Compost 5 y
Well, it's just been bothering me for a long time, especially when I do a lot of JUICING and I get so much vegetable pulp and all, and the garbage disposal thing in my sink definitely does NOT like... read more
- How do you compost when you live in an apartment and don't have a car?
- Lots of Carrot-Celery Juice This Week! 5 y
This week I am having a LOT of carrot juice. At one point I had the entire bottom drawer of my frig filled with carrots!
Am doing various combos of carrot-celery-and-one-apple
and carrot-ce... read more
- And I love to gently blend in some greens and spirulina!
- "I Can't" Syndrome - (also vitamin D, grounding, MS) 5 y
I had a revelation a few months ago that anytime I say to myself "I can't" it is quite often a LIE...! It helps me to realize this, and today it helped me in a big way!
The following is excerpt... read more
- I KNOW I must be deficient in vitamin D. I have been staying indoors too much! Vitamin D connection to MS; grounding; krill oil.
- 2 Tips for New Raw Foodists - and a Note About Bananas 5 y
This is a tip I am passing on from Aimee. She has a health food store that is online I believe, but sorry, I cannot remember any other details of how to find her (unless you join David Wolfe's pay ... read more
- A little tip that helps many people stay raw in the early stages; and a little banana business
- Cacao Nibs Versus Cacao Powder 5 y
I wasn't really planning to review a comparison between cacao powder and cacao nibs. I had been excited and happy when cacao powder first came out and never really looked back. I had a shadow of a ... read more
- At the beginning, I thought it would be "no contest"!
- Selecting a Cut-Resistant Glove for Food Prep 5 y
I have really begun to miss the mandolin I used to have. For those who are not familiar, a mandolin (also spelled mandoline), besides being the name of a stringed musical instrument, is a fruit and... read more
- I already found out the hard way that I'm better safe than sorry when it comes to using a mandolin. Those blades are sharp!!
- Turning a New Leaf Again - Back to 80% Raw Diet 5 y
Well, it's been a long time since I got up the gumption to say I'm going to do it again. I have gone on raw diet several times before and every time I got GREAT results physically, mentally, emot... read more
- After a long sojourn, returning to the diet that works best for ME.
- Knee-Jerk Reactions on a Societal Scale 5 y
Examples: White slaveowners used to beat the slaves into submission. They also forbade them to learn to do things like read and write (as that would make them less controllable).
Once the slave... read more
- time to unjerk that knee!
- Why I am Glad I am No Longer 100% Raw Vegan/Beegan 5 y
I could write a long treatise but am trying to learn to type my thoughts more succinctly (esp. in the interests of needing to get back to other things).
It was a long, long thing for me -- the R... read more
- And in fact I don't percent myself about it at all anymore!
- Redmond Mined Salt -- Is Radon a Real Concern? 5 y
I have been using Celtic Light Grey Cooking salt for a long time and I know it has more minerals than the Redmond salt, but the Redmond salt is much cheaper and seems to come from a clean source.
... read more
- Is Redmond Salt from Utah mines really safe?
- No Longer 100% Raw Vegan 6 y
This will be my concluding post for this blog. Sorry, it's just too hard to keep things straight on the net.
I'm still working all the time to eat a mostly raw and mostly vegan diet, but have co... read more
- A closing message - not
- Previous Page, Page 4